Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Small Deal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Small Deal

Go down

A Small Deal Empty A Small Deal

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:57 am

Madison Wright's Office
CMV Headquarters

The ever-so-tidy Madison Wright sat at her desk, reading through and organizing reports for end of the fiscal year. She leaned back, sipping at her coffee with an amused smile as she scanned through the ratings of her wrestling roster on social media. Her peace and quiet was swiftly cut off though, with the sound of her Secretary.

Secretary
Ma'am, you have a visitor requesting a meeting.

Madison was silent for a moment, sighing with a hint of frustration. CMV was a well-oiled machine, meetings had to be set up at least a week before. This disregard for protocol was always a hassle to her. After a moment of mental anguish, she pressed a button on her intercom microphone.

Madison Wright
I don't have any scheduled meetings today, Tim. Tell him to set up an appointment.

???
Too late for that.

Wright's pupils shrank and she quickly stood up, staring at none other than Josh Wolf. The wrestler set a briefcase onto the table before taking a seat, crossing one leg over the other. Madison slammed her coffee down with a look of anger on her face, hatefully gazing into Wolf's very soul. Josh however did not seem intimidated by the display, merely holding his ground and fiddling with his tie.

Madison Wright
What are you doing here?

Josh Wolf
To make a request.

Madison Wright
A request?!
You and your "#Kill Your Heroes" movement has become a bigger pain in our company's ass than when you were trying to tear the promotion down to get at Bob Luger, you know that? We've had to kick out dozens of fans for the past month because we've caught wind of their plans to try and hijack the show to spread your message. I don't even know what this whole shtick of your's is or what your plan is, but after the chaos you have caused these past few months with it? You are in no position to make requests! I should honestly-

Josh didn't change in his expression, simply leaning forward to open up the briefcase. He flicked off the latches, opening the case up for him to look inside. As Wright ranted, he looked as though he was counting. Before turning the briefcase to her. Inside the case were a neatly stacked piles of $100 bills, packed tightly together.

Madison Wright
-have fired..... you...

Josh Wolf
Do I have your attention now?

Wright took a few moments to catch her breath, slowly sitting back in her office chair.

Madison Wright
What do you want?

Josh Wolf
A match.
Josh Wolf vs. Amber Reed at a future Octane show of your discretion.

Madison Wright
You vs. Amber Reed?
What are trying to gain from that?

Josh Wolf
I just want a good fight.

Madison Wright
I don't believe that, there has to be something else about it that you're hiding. I'm not sure I can accept this request without knowing.

Josh Wolf
Fine. I'll let my intentions be known next show. But only if you give me that match.

Madison Wright
Deal.

Josh did not speak any further, he simply stood up and pushed the case full of money towards Madison Wright. He walked away, while Madison began counting.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)