Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Review of Bloody  Justice  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Review of Bloody Justice

Go down

Review of Bloody  Justice  Empty Review of Bloody Justice

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:11 pm

The camera zooms in on Bloody Justice in his room looking at his computer smiling. Why is he smiling you may ask well let's see. Bloody Justice : "Well its has been almost a year I think that I have been with CMV so let's see what I have accomplished on my first match I lost via count out against the Bloody Brit. My second ever match was again against the Bloody Brit but I won that one. But my third through fifth match were all loses but I still respect Bill for all he has done. Then finally we have my first ever ppv match which was against the fallen and their so called "true dark lord" Archangel and me and the rest of the unholy alliance won because of my spider's descent. Man I had a lot done and hopefully I can get more victories in the bag." And when he closed his computer he noticed the camera guy and boy was he shocked.

Back to top Go down