Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Step in the right Direction Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Step in the right Direction

Go down

Step in the right Direction Empty Step in the right Direction

Post by Miztacular Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 pm

After pinning the former two time CMV Vixens Champion Cassie Maverick in the final of the Queen of the ring tournament to crown herself, Queen of the ring, Casey Wilson makes her way through the curtain as her theme continues to play throughout the arena, echoing through the stadium as Mac Thompson awaits the newly crowned Number One contender for the CMV Vixens Championship. Casey walks into the frame with a blunt expression on her face, looking at her you wouldn't believe she's just won King of the Ring, you wouldn't believe she's the Number One Contender, her face filled with determination as Mac Thompson begins to talk.

Mac Thompson:
Congratulations on becoming the FIRST EVER Queen of the Ring, achieving this by beating out TWO former two time Vixens Champions and a Vixen who has been at your throat since you arrived here in Aura, how are you feeling right now?

The camera focuses on the face of Casey who takes a second to take in the question before speaking her words of wisdom to which we've come to expect.

Casey Wilson:
I'm feeling fine, same as always, this was just another match, another step in the right direction for me. For sure I'm proud to win the Queen of the Ring Tournament, beating out some big names here in this division on the way, but I expected nothing different. This is no time to celebrate for me, being called the Queen of the Ring is just an arbitrary name for Number One Contender, to make it sound just that little more special. Well the fight isn't over, this isn't the time to celebrate because the job isn't done. I still have to beat Jade Divine and become the Vixens Champion, until then I'll continue to work, there is no ceiling, no end, just a continuation of improvement that never stops. Every match is the same as the next until I win that belt, this match tonight against Cassie, was just as important as my debut against Danielle Ward and every match I have from now until I win the belt is the same.

Mac Thompson:
When you say you expected nothing different, what do you mean by that, did you come into this match expecting the victory, did you see no chance in Cassie Maverick bringing a halt to your momentum?

Casey Wilson:
Cassie Maverick is a former two time Champion, but make no mistake about it, I was prepared, I always am prepared, if you stay ready for anything, you never have to get ready. I prepare for a fight by training so hard that the fight cannot possibly be any harder, if you look to the buildup to this match, you'll see this was no war of words, this was Cassie Maverick trying to get under my skin, trying to get into my head, but by doing as such she spent more time talking than training, if you want to be a Champion you have to be the hardest worker in the room, I don't and have never wasted my time throwing words, throwing noise at somebody to hurt them, I'll throw my fists instead. I knew I had prepared for this match more than Cassie did, because every second she spent talking trash, I spent training. We all lose sometimes, even me, but some people learn to lose, while others lose and learn from it.

Do you perhaps feel a weight lifted off of your shoulders after finally earning yourself a Title shot knowing that the title is within your reach?

Casey Wilson:
Absolutely not, as I said, every match is the same until I win the CMV Vixens Championship, and when I get my shot I know I'll be facing the biggest challenge in the division. I've been saying for months that Jade Divine is the only TRUE fighter here other than myself and I know that I'll need to be at my best for the match.

Mac Thompson:
You've certainly been very vocal towards members of the Vixens Division, calling many out for bickering and not focusing on the match, what are your feelings towards the Champion Jade Divine?

Casey Wilson:
She will be my one true test, like me she doesn't waste time with pointless petty bickering, she shows up, competes and goes home until she's called for and I am the very same. I know she'll come into the Title match at her very best, and so will I. This will not only be a Title match for the ages, but, it will be an international battle as the pride of Japan, Jade Divine takes on Canada's greatest asset, me. It's a match I am greatly looking forward too and I want the best Jade Divine on the night, no excuses.

Casey Wilson passes the microphone back to Mac Thompson as she walks out of the fray, the camera focusing solely on Mac as rounds off the interview.

Mac Thompson:
Well there we have it ladies and gentlemen, the first ever Queen of the Ring, Casey Wilson with those words of wisdom we have come to expect from her.

Mac proceeds to smile awkwardly into the camera as he waits for the camera to fade back to the ring for the Co-Main Event of day one.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down