Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent

2 posters

Go down

We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Empty We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:42 am

*Jay Davis comes out alone with a microphone in one hand,crowd half and half with him*

"You know I ain't gotta come out here for you fans nor do I have to come out here for anyone in the back. But I came out for me and only me. Well, a little for me and my partner, Troy. But mostly me."

*Pauses,pacing the arena*

"Y'all wanted to see a show and we gave it to you. We took out the "League of Doods" or whatever they're. What they are are fat,ugly,short little trolls that need to be put in their place. And that's what we did. We attacked them and we took them out. Doods, you're lucky that Troy isn't here. Because if he was, oh believe me. You wouldn't be standing if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't be fighting if it wasn't for me. So your welcome on saving your asses multiple times. Me and Troy, we're like Jekyll and Hyde. I'm Jekyll and he's Hyde. Believe me, no one would want to mess with Troy Meyers and Jay Davis. Not Doom. Not Foreign Affairs. Not High Voltage. Hell, not even WEB."

*Jay Davis pauses again*

"Do you think I like wasting my time on pathetic pieces of crap like League of Doods. No! I want my prize and my prize is on Ryan Kent's waist. He wants to think he's the man. You aren't anything. Your nothing but a little boy holding something he shouldn't have. And I, Jay Davis, the Irish Saviour, will put an end to the firestarter's reign as Light Heavyweight Champion."

*Jay Davis walks out of the ring, looking at the crowd with a mean, but smug, look on his face*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Empty Re: We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent

Post by WEB Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:58 pm

@WEB
Jay Davis kindly leave us out of your bullshit wannabe crap. Champs make opportunities against champs, not against chumps. #GTFO
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent Empty Re: We're going for the Doods, than I'm going for Ryan Kent

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:04 pm

@JayDavisCMV

Glad to know you guys don't deal with chumps. If We're chumps, then you guys are pussies for not taking up a friendly challenge. Not this Fusion, but next Fusion. Me and Troy go up against two of your members. ((Via TwitLonger))
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:05 pm

@JayDavisCMV

Or if you want, that Fusion, you can pick our opponents
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down