Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"False Prophet" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"False Prophet"

2 posters

Go down

"False Prophet" Empty "False Prophet"

Post by iTrouble Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 am

COMPLETE SILENCE....THEN

The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champions music hits and the crowd suddenly intensifies with an immense mixed reaction. A few seconds pass until JustIN Sane finally emerges dragging the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship with him. He walks from spotlight to spotlight at the top of the stage and comes to a halt. He gazes into the crowd almost soaking up the moment until finally he knods in approval and slowly head down the ring. He slides in and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle near the timekeeper and is handed a mic

Sane: You know....I've been called a lot of things here in CMV. A "Living Legend". The Greatest to ever do it in CMV. A...Coward, Damaged Goods. Old News. But last week there was some uneducated bacteria by the name of Jay Davis who called me a....False Prophet. Now, I'm not sure where one would get these...ideas in there head, but clearly they are sadly mistaken. Either that or their sanity is shaken. If you examined me in any way shape or form you would've undoubtedly retracted your statements. But let this be a lesson to ANYONE who has their doubts. Hayden "Blade" Kitely had his doubts too. And it cost him his career. But I can respect that. But something I don't condone or approve of is someone making false accusations.

I want to make this VERY CLEAR to everyone of you in the back. I am NOT your "meal ticket". I am NOT  I am not a trebuchet that will catapult you into success. I am not a stepping stone for your career.....You see...everyone wants to be the guy that can say. "JustIN Sane? Yeah I beat him before". Everyone wants to be the guy to make JustIN Sane "bleed". How does the term go? If it bleeds you can kill right? And I'm ok with that. I get it. But what you won't do is down play my accomplishments.  You don't get that right. You don't get deserve to challenge me for my "manhood" as you put it. (no homosexuality) Especially when you haven't accomplish ANYTHING in your own merit.

The Irony that is Jay Davis is that he claimed that he "faced his nightmares" not realizing that it was his dreams that would be his undoing. The irony that is Jay Davis is that it was in actuality it was HE who was the false prophet. Feeding everyone lies. You see...no one knows what my life was before CMV...so to say I'm lying about it makes no sense. "Losing MY belt more times than I win it back".....makes NO SENSE. You claiming that you know my "games"....makes.....NO SENSE. It's almost as if he thought I was someone else. Not once have I cheated to win my Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Because I don't have to. I wear this belt with pride. More pride than you could ever begin to imagine. I don't do gimmick matches. I don't care about NO DQ's or cages or three count falls etc. The only thing I care about is proving that there is NO DOUBT that I the only man deserving to wear MY Championship.

"You are the Champion. And if I beat you, I'll finally have some goddamn closure from my conscience telling me "I'm a nobody"

How did that turn out for you...Jay Davis? Because you were right. I am no MYTH. And you ARE a NOBODY. All it took was a boot to your chin to knock you back into your sad sad irrelevant reality. I am NOT HERE to play "games". So the next time you or anyone of you back there want to "poke the lion"... You take a good look a Jay Davis. A man who fought JustIN Sane ONE TIME and is already thinking about quitting. And rightly so..... I am here for the long haul. And I know there's plenty of people who don't like it but I'm fresh out of fucks to give anymore. I have nothing to prove to anyone. You remember that. It is YOU who have to show the world that you have what it takes. The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him....but because he loves what is behind him. I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Sane devilishly grins into the camera as his music hits. He drop the mic and rolls out of the ring backing up the ramp raising his title to the crowd one last time before he heads into the back  

COMMERCIAL

iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

"False Prophet" Empty Re: "False Prophet"

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 am

*The crowd begins to chant "Fake Sane" and "Where's his tattoos"* Wink
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin