Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
False Idols Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
False Idols Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
False Idols Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
False Idols Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
False Idols Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
False Idols Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
False Idols Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

False Idols

Go down

False Idols Empty False Idols

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Following her sneak attack on Jade Divine after her match, Megan Cooper stands tall over the former CMV Vixens Champion to a mixed reaction from the crowd, a mixture of boo's and cheers. Chants of "Jade Div-ine" followed up by "Megan Coo-per". Cooper looks up taking in the ovation from the crowd, but after noticing the Jade Divine chants, Coopers smile turns into a scowl. She runs her hands through her hair, pacing back and forth before stomping on Divines back ensuring she stays down while Cooper leaves the ring to retrieve a microphone. She rolls under the bottom rope back into the ring and rises to her feet, standing over Jade Divine and looking into the hard camera.

Megan Cooper:
What has she done for you?! This Vixen, ignores each and everyone of you, she doesn't come out here, she doesn't talk, but yet still a fair portion of you support her like the false idol she is. She was Champion for months, since winning the belt at Ascendance, but when has she taken the time out of her day to come out for her fans. This Vixen is no idol, she is a fraud, and it sickens me, as someone who actually cares for the fans, as someone who used to be like her, but saw the light and learned to embrace the fans. When I travel to Tokyo this weekend, I know she'll be the hometown favourite, and I understand that, I will not hold it against the crowd, because seeing someone wrestling in CMV who came from your hometown, it gives you hope, it gives you a reason to believe you can do the same, so no. I understand Divine will be the hometown hero, her background clouds the minds of the fans in Tokyo. But let me assure you all of something, when I enter that ring in Tokyo, I won't be fighting for me, I won't be fighting for this belt, I'll be fighting for you, the fans who deserve to have a Champion that takes the time out of their day to talk to you. When I walk back into the United States next week, I'll be walking back a Champion, and there's nothing Jade Divine will do about it. I've beaten her THREE times now, and I'll be looking to add a fourth to that list this Sunday.

Cooper drops the microphone and raises her arms in the air for the crowd, however out of the corner of her eye she notices Divine back to her feet, Cooper quickly slips out of the ring as Divine runs up behind her, a fist raised over the top rope as Megan Cooper backs up the ramp with a smile on her face and her arms spread wide, embracing the fan support as the segment fades to black and Coopers theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down