Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
False Idols Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
False Idols Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
False Idols Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
False Idols Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
False Idols Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
False Idols Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
False Idols Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
False Idols Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

False Idols

Go down

False Idols Empty False Idols

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:01 am

Riley Van Wilson-You see, you have all these other women who take their selfies and they get all the surgery done to them to cover up their insecurities and they always say they're the best. They create all this social media buzz, they create all the hype and they have a bunch of band wagoners…..BUT when it comes to stepping up to the plate and showing what they got, they fail. They fail and they get their jaw broken by someone like me, I’m someone that silences all this buzz and hype, I’m someone who realizes this isn’t a beauty pageant, I’m someone who was killing it in the game before all the fans and band wagoners. I realize that these women in Fed have created a very toxic environment. They start all this petty drama and they argue who is the prettiest and who has the bigger this and that. I couldn’t care less. This isn’t about beauty, this is about wrestling and fighting your opponent. These women don’t get it, They’re only in this for clout and for the fame. I’m here because I love wrestling, I’m here because I’m passionate. I’m not bitter and I’m definitely not angry, I’m just saying facts. I already know I’m about to get one gang of females saying stuff along the lines of “You’re only saying this because you’re ugly” or “I can beat you in that ring any day of the week”. First thing, I don’t strive to be beautiful, I strive to be great. Secondly, no you can’t. I could knock you out and expose you for this false Idol that you claimed to be. I’m done play these games with these little dogs. I fight for what’s right and what’s right is making the women of Fed be something more than just eye candy. I’ve been called upon to save Fed from these fake women and bring women wrestling to glory, and those are undisputed facts.
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down