Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Bloody Botch-fest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Bloody Botch-fest

Go down

A Bloody Botch-fest Empty A Bloody Botch-fest

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:25 am

We are backstage as Quinn is on her mobile phone ….

Quinn : Yea Ziegler, You was right about Jade, she couldn’t be trusted, so I dealt with her…….. Ok Ziegler see you soon, miss you already. Love you more. Bye babes.

Quinn ends the call and puts her phone away,  Bloody Brit walks by…

Brit : Hey Quinn , how ya doing?

Quinn : Oh hi Chris, was just on phone to Ziegler, you know I cannot wait till he’s back here on Fusion.

Brit : Yea, Fusion really needs him… But I saw what ya did to Jade, impressive, reminded me of what I did to Parker.

Quinn : Yea I saw that too.

Brit : Yea what goes around comes around, he wants to attack me, Well he picked the wrong guy to start something cuz believe me I will finish it. But good for you though, taking care of business, but i thought you two were buddies though.

Quinn : I thought so too but I see her for what she truly is, she’s always been jealous of me, I came into CMV last year and in my 1st year became Vixens Champion even though Jade was the “veteran”. When I joined we both had the cute fury head gear we have the same attire piece, hell I even used 1 of the Divines moves out of respect. But it was me main eventing PPV’s and what I noticed is, is Jade never once had my back, Now I’m not saying I need help because lets face it, I took care of business myself, but look at my past, look at the BIG Vixen feuds in the last year…. 1st I had Aura, The Japanese born Vixen viciously brutalize me, she then came to the hospital while I was in a freaking coma and attacked me again…. Did Jade even visit me, No. Or how about Cassie Maverick another former Vixen that was over here… She too attacked me using a cow-bell almost choked me to death, but I returned the favour and now she’s gone too… Then most recently Angelica Jones joined CMV trying to make a name for herself… Who does she come after…. Not the Vixens Champ Jade Divine, No… She targeted  me. You see all the Vixens know who the top Vixen is and 1 by 1 they’ve all tried taking me out, Fury  wanted to end my career by getting me inside the Hell in a Cell, but once again I proved you don’t mess with me.
But back to Jade, we made history at Ascendance, having the match of the night on the grandest stage of them all. Sure she won and became the Champ, but it was a close call, literally could have gone either way…. What does CMV do to capitalize on this….Absolutely nothing………a week or so later we have a rematch but of course it was a non title match  where I pinned her. Was I given a 1 on 1 rematch, No….. So it seems to get noticed around here you have to look out for yourself. Jade was never my friend, I trusted her, I respected her, but a true friend is someone who has your back, did she have mine, No.  So now people are saying is Quinn heel, is Quinn face… Well I haven’t changed, I’m not coming out here, screaming at the fans, no I’m still me… Cheer me, boo me that’s the CMV universes prerogative but I’m sick and tired of being the target, it’s time for Quinn-Belle to become The Queen of CMV once again and by doing that is by becoming the Vixens Champion.

Sorry Chris, I went off on one, anyhoo you seem to have your hands full too, congrats at Exodus inside the Chamber, I was rooting for Ziegler of course, but you were my second choice.

Brit : Ha thanks Quinn, Yea I’ve been a busy bugger, defending my Anarchy Title nearly every week in hardcore matches against the likes of Billy and Blake. Then I have Parker chasing me wanting another shot at my Belt and to top it off I’m the number 1 contender for JustIN Sane’s Undisputed World Championship. People think I have too much on my plate, that it’s gonna catch up with me…. Well this is CMV, and to be on top you have to put your body on the line each and every night if need be. Am I hurting, sure but I’m a man, I can take a beating but like I said I can give it out just as good. Parker  is gonna regret wanting another match against me, Just look at what I did to him at Anarchy Rulz when I had already competed and won against Shiloh. What chance does he have against a fresh Bloody Brit.

Quinn : Yea, wouldn’t want to be in his clown shoes. But you need to focus on Sane.

Brit : Ah, don’t worry I’ll be ready for JustIN, He may have gotten one over me, After I had fought 3 times at Anarchy Rulz… I’ll be coming for him this time, Undisputed World Title on the line, Yea he’s gonna find out what REVENGEAAAHHHHH  is all about.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down