Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"In some sick way I admire Icarus"

Go down

"In some sick way I admire Icarus" Empty "In some sick way I admire Icarus"

Post by krzy Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:17 am

Birds fly high in the sky in this stunning shot of a sunset somewhere off a coast.

After resting on the view for a few seconds, the video fades into a shot of a man sitting on edge of the pier, captivated by the view. He’s hooded, but he doesn’t waste time with the theatrics of concealing his identity. When he speaks his voice is immediately recognizable--Suraci has returned to CMV

Icarus’ one mistake was that he wanted to fly a little higher.

My mistakes began because I was too afraid to fly at all. My feet were firmly planted on the ground, afraid to take any risks. The fear of failure were like cinderblocks around my ankles--and I felt helpless as life passed me by. Dreams were only something to experience when my eyes were closed, because if things got to heavy I could always open those eyes and the status quo would be right where I left it.

Suraci chuckles as he remembers those days, the eyes he speaks of still focused on the birds way out of his reach.

In some sick way I admire Icarus, because for a fleeting moment he said to hell with everything and let himself be...free. It cost him his life, the ultimate price, true, but I had to look at my own life and question if it was one worth living. Cut to the part where my dream became something tangible. In the wrestling world there are more risks than I know what to do with them all--but I love every second of it.

When I came here the first time it was to do somebody a favor, and now those loose ends are no longer mine to tie. When I first came here I got a taste for the atmosphere that only CMV can bring and I loved every second of it. But after that Ironman Match with Mr. St. Daniels, the voices of doubt that have hounded me for as long as I can remember sunk their teeth in me.

I was always afraid that I would be remembered here as nothing more than a sidekick, who I guess couldn’t even actually get the job done. I told myself that I’d stay away for just a little bit longer, then come back and start fresh. But days, turned into weeks and weeks into months until I just had to jump off the cliff and force myself to remember what it felt like to fly.

After standing up he turns to directly face the camera, a smirk on his face.

Unfortunately, the only way I could convince myself to come back was to distance myself as much from my past life as possible. And that couldn’t be done with Mr. Cyborg’s presence still looming over Mr. St. Daniels and UnMatched the way it does. Which brings me here...to Fusion. Hell, maybe I’m letting the cat out of the bag, but I know with the way the internet works nowadays, and how on top of everything you all in the CMV universe are, the rumors were bound to already be going at full force.

But I just couldn’t wait until my official debut so I thought I’d throw something together before then. Don’t worry though, it’ll only be a few more days. At Dark Carnival, I’m inviting anyone on the Fusion roster to come on out and be my welcoming committee. I want to show that I can compete with the best and the only way to do that is facing the best and stealing the show the very first match I have.

I hope whoever it is prepares themselves for the fight of their lives. When I take to the skies, it’ll take everything you’ve got to bring me back down.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down