Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What I Deserve Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What I Deserve

2 posters

Go down

What I Deserve Empty What I Deserve

Post by Batman Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

An hour before Fusion comes on air, a CMV.com EXCLUSIVE pops up on the homepage. Which begins with Schmidty and James fast pace walking through the halls.

Schmidty
Sampson!

Schmidty doesn't look very pleased as he and James turns the corner and meets up with Sampson, who's talking on the phone.

Johnny Sampson
Look, ya, I'll have to call...

Before he can conclude his phone call, Schmidty slaps the phone out of his hand. Johnny's eyes widen as Schmidty speaks.

Schmidty
What the hell do you think you're doing? Huh!?

Sampson, still agitated about the phone incident, looks to reply but Schmidty doesn't allow him to.

Schmidty
You gave that disgusting....little......FLUKE a title shot over me?? I KNOCKED OUT JUSTIN SANE AND UNIFIED THE UNITED STATES TITLE BELTS IN ONE NIGHT! All while PAUL DIVINE lost against Desolation! That should be me tonight! In the main event, against Justin Sane. Not Paul "The Fluke" Divine. He doesn't even belong in the same building as me. He's not better than me. He's not!

His left eye twitches from the uncontrollable anger.

Johnny Sampson
Schmidty listen....

Schmidty
No no no, YOU listen. I'm starting to think you think of me as some kind of joke. You're not taking this very seriously. That's a baaaaaaad move man, a BAD move!

Johnny Sampson
Taking what serious?

Schmidty holds out his hand and clenches his fist.

Schmidty
This. You know what that is in my hand? Your daughters heart. Don't think I can't, 'accidentally' drop it. Then pfffffff, shattered. You want that?

Johnny Sampson
Don't do that, keep her out of this.

Schmidty
You know what I want. And if I don't get it, at Regicide, there's hell to pay.

Johnny Sampson
Schmidty.....

Schmidty
You get one more chance to change things. To do the right thing. What's best for business. Don't "schmidty" me. Don't delay my destiny! I belong at the top of the show! Not that thug or that stupid little fluke sensation!

He then pokes him in the chest as he says his final words.

Schmidty
DO.......THE......RIGHT......THING!

And with that, he turns around and walks off as James picks up Sampson's phone and hands it to him, patting him on the back before following his mentor.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

What I Deserve Empty Re: What I Deserve

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 am

The Camera begins to pan out and we see the end of the hallway,  Before the camera can fade to black we hear the distant sound of someone pretending to play the flute.  We see the Asian Sensation himself skipping by...

He continues by and disappears. The music stops.  Paul is then seen skipping backwards and stops in the middle of the corridor. He looks to the camera and Sampson.  He turns and begins skipping towards the GM again pretending to play the flute.   He stops behind the GM begins to rub his shoulders

Johnny, Johnny, you are always so tense man.  You need to relax, take a deep breath Johnny, now exhale.  That's right breath, deep slow breaths.  Look Johnny I want to assure you that you've made the right decision giving me this shot tonight.  I'm going to usher in a new era, A golden era if you will.  And, once I've got that title secured around my waist Then I'm going to do you a favor.  I will bury that snake Schmidty once and for all.  The Flute will take care of all your problems Johnny. But right now I need to get warmed up.

Paul removes his hands from Sampsons shoulders and turns to leave.  He begins to "play" his flute once again while walking away.  Sampson calls out the Asian Sensation

Paul

Divine stops and turns towards the GM

Johnny

Fluke

Whats that now?

Schmidty, he is calling you THE FLUKE

Paul raises an eyebrow and stares at Johnny, almost to the point where it gets awkward, he looks to the flute in hand, he looks back to Sampson, back to the flute, then back to Sampson again, he flings the flute over his shoulder hitting an innocent bystander who was walking by

Well, that's just awkward

Camera fades out

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down