Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What We Deserve! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What We Deserve!

Go down

What We Deserve! Empty What We Deserve!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:52 am

After Genesis had already been kicked off with general manager, Dave Turner's, massive reveal of a Deadly Games tournament at Cause & Effect to find Bob Luger a challenger for his CMV Alpha World championship, we find the Hall of Famer in his office following the opening bout of the evening, doing some paperwork at his desk, clearly focused at the task in hand. That is until he hears a trio of knocks at his door, he prompts the visitors to come in but immediately regrets his decision when it's revealed to be Sean Silva, Sebastian Vachon and Nikola Ivanovic of RISE. The group approaches his desk, Silva, stepping out in front of the pack to address Turner.

Silva
I'll cut right to the chase, there's obviously been some sort of mistake, right? Not any three of us is a part of this Deadly Games tournament at Cause & Effect? How can this possibly be?

Dave chuckles, which causes Vachon to bite at the gm, but Sean holds him back.

Turner
What exactly have the three of you done to deserve a shot at the Alpha World title? All you've done since arriving here on Genesis is jump people from behind and use your numbers to bully them, then when the playing field is leveled, you get your asses kicked.

Those comments clearly upset Silva, but he bites his tongue and carries on.

Silva
Ugh, pardon me? Do you not see the gold currently around my friend Nikola's waist?

Ivanovic pats the CMV Light Heavyweight championship that is settling snug around him.

Turner
Ah yes, that reminds me, El Jefe, has decided to cash-in his rematch clause tonight, so go get ready, kiddo.

The Serbian's smirk quickly fades when he hears the news, trying to fight it but Turner won't back down. Nikola huffs, Sean patting him on the back as he exits the room.

Silva
We busted our-

Turner
SAVE IT! I'm sick of hearing your sob story, okay? Every man in CMV has busted their ass to get here! Every damn one of them!!! You hear me!? NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING, makes you special! I'm even beginning to regret pulling you up from the developmental scene to be honest! You want a chance to prove me wrong!? Then you'll have it tonight, in the main event, you two will take on the team of Kaiva and Bob Luger, and if you can beat both of my singles champions, MAYBE, I'll consider not dropping your sorry asses!

Sean is struck, not use to being talked to like that. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out, Sebastian grabbing his comrade by the arm and walking him out of the office as the camera fades on Turner returning to his work.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down