Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Taking What I Deserve! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Taking What I Deserve!

Go down

Taking What I Deserve! Empty Taking What I Deserve!

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 am

After Monday night Fusion has concluded and the fans are starting to file out of the arena, this clip is uploaded to CMV.com, showing Dennis Lewis being thrown from off camera into a stack of supply crates! This is clearly taking place back stage as we see the attacker, Travis King, step into frame, sweat pouring down his face and into his mouth where he spits it out. The young blood made his presence felt on Fusion when he brutally attacked Suraci after his match and then later on in the evening tried to do the same thing to Salvi but wasn't as successful. King now stalks Lewis who's getting to his feet, slowly, using the boxes to support his weight. Travis grabs him by the back of his head and slams him face-first into the brick wall, blood instantaneously beginning to flow from his nose. The undefeated newcomer who's obviously on some sort of mission tonight then hoists Dennis up and over his shoulders, walking out into the middle of the hall and slamming his neck right down onto the concrete, Checkmate! Security finally arrives at the scene, King backing off, clapping his hands and smirking like a devil, licking his lips at the damage he's caused. General manager, Johnny Sampson, comes up to Lewis' side, looking down at the mangled mess that is his body, then he looks over at King who nods his head.

Sampson
What the hell!?

Travis in an instant grabs Johnny by his collar and rams him into the wall, security set to pounce but Sampson tells them to hold off.

Sampson
I suggest that you let me go.

King blows air out of his nose, like an angry bull ready to strike.

King
And I suggest that you give me Dennis' spot in the Cyborg Invitational, he won't be needing it anymore.

Big Johnny takes another look at Lewis who's now being hauled off by the medical crew.

Sampson
Hmm, and if I don't?

King
Then I do THAT, to every single other guy in the tournament, until I get what I deserve!

Johnny sighs, slightly nodding his head which causes Travis to drop him like a rock. The illustrious gm picks himself up and dusts his suit-jacket off, shaking his head.

King
Wise choice, I expect Salvi in that ring next week, don't let me down . . . Boss . . .

King laughs to himself as he walks off down the hall, leaving Sampson with yet another problem on his already over-flowing plate.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down