Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Moving On To Greater Hunts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Moving On To Greater Hunts

2 posters

Go down

Moving On To Greater Hunts Empty Moving On To Greater Hunts

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Friday Night Genesis kicks off with it's usual blast of pyro, fireworks blazing across the front stage before a cheering crowd. The deafening booms echo through the stadium, only to fade out and be replaced with the sound of Genesis' theme song blasting over the speakers. Every fan within the camera cheered and held up their signs, hoping that their families at home could see them live on television.

Mr. Dashing: What is up, Ladies and Gentlemen? Dashing here once again to bring you Friday Night Genesis. There's been a lot to talk about during this week. We've had heated rivalries building, heart pounding matches, and even a brand new Rising Star Champion, Tyler Endic-

A blast of pyro started off the familiar tune as fans rose to their feet. The former two-time Rising Star Champion Josh Wolf came out from the back. He listened to the sound of the cheering fans, consoling him after losing his title once more on Reality Wrasslin' the day before. Wolf gave a small smile, slowly wandering over to the announce table and taking a conveniently-placed microphone from the table.

Mr. Dashing: Speaking of the Rising Star Championship, out comes the former champion Josh Wolf... He seems... Happy even after his loss last night. We'll keep quiet and hear what he has to say.

Wolf slowly entered the ring and sat on the top of one of the turnbuckles. He slowly looked around at the crowd that kept cheering him on.

Josh Wolf: In spite of all of my recent failures, you all still manage to cheer me on...

Crowd: YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

Josh Wolf: I've been wrestling for four years now, with only a small fraction of four months of it being here in the CMV, But, in four months, I have managed to get more respect from the fans here in this promotion, than anywhere else that I have been. And I thank you all for that...

But, for now, I am going to need everyone to take it down a bit... I have a few things to say.

The crowd respect Josh Wolf's wish and began to grow silent.

Josh Wolf: I have been Rising Star Champion twice, now... Both times, they have ended shortly. However, the more I think back on these losses, the more I've grown to realize the error of my ways. I can safely say, that I'm not bitter about either of my losses. In fact, I can safely say that, even though he is a strange man with a strange profession, Endicott put his heart and soul on the line for that victory. And I owe him respect for that.

The fans began to boo a bit. They didn't want Endicott as champion, they wanted Wolf to retain. But Wolf silenced them once more by slowly raising his hand,

Josh Wolf: I know many are upset. But, I want you all to hear me out. A wolf rarely gets the kill when he hunts. The wolf can go for days or even weeks without food... But, that wolf does not give up when he fails... He keeps hunting and keeps himself determined, even if he is starving and tired.

I promise to keep that kind of attitude here in the CMV. I might not be successful, but I will still come out here every Friday night, knowing that one day I will be successful in this ring. And I believe that success will come at Absolution.

I don't know if you people already knew this or not, but I've signed up for the Royal Rumble.

The fans stood and cheered once more for Wolf's announcement.

Josh Wolf: Now, the odds might be stacked against me... I could win or lose this rumble... But, I still have that determination and confidence in me to put up a fight! So when I step into that ring at Absolution, I promise that I won't go quietly.

(Open to anyone.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Moving On To Greater Hunts Empty Re: Moving On To Greater Hunts

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 pm

*As the lights dimmed down, a name came up on the Titantron. The name of the man coming out was spelt in gold….Ushio…..Takato!! The Japanese Sensation has arrived on Genesis. The fans are on their feet about the momentous appearance from the man known as the “Biggest Import of Japan”. He walks into the ring, looking at Josh Wolf, with ease. He then grabs a mic and starts to slowly begin talking*

“Mā, koko de watashi wa anata no iwayuru" chōsen" no tamedesu. Anata wa besuto o hoshikattanode, besuto o emashita.”

*He then chuckled as he looked at Josh, confused.*

“It’s okay, Wolf. Not everyone speaks Japanese. But what I was trying to say was that now I came out here, after maybe a month on Unmatched. I know where I truly belong. Right here on Friday Night Genesis! Japan was my home, but now, I’ve come and I’ve accepted your challenge.”

*Ushio puts his hand out for Josh Wolf to shake*

(Open to Wolfie Boy)
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:27 am

Wolf looked down at the hand for a moment, before returning the gesture with no reluctance. He slowly raised his microphone back up with a smirk.

Josh Wolf: Well, I don't think I really made a challenge, Ushio... But, I'm not opposed to making one. But that challenge is going to be the Rumble.

Wolf slowly popped his neck, looking at the roaring crowd.

Josh Wolf: I assume you'll also be joining the rumble too, right? Well, that's where both of our challenges begin, Ushio. Best of luck to you... But watch your back.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down