Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Purgatory Awaits

+6
Mr. Dashing
KingWolf
Big Boi 702
HellishxHades
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Solaris Arc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Purgatory Awaits - Page 2 Empty Re: Purgatory Awaits

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:24 am

Bortarooni wrote:lets go to unmatched, Dynamic, Mizzy will treat us better

I'm ready when you are Very Happy
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:10 am

You'll also have about an extra month to get the promo done before the show OHHHH

Really this is your own fault that you both missed this though, you had plenty of time
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:19 am

Alveuss wrote:You'll also have about an extra month to get the promo done before the show OHHHH

Really this is your own fault that you both missed this though, you had plenty of time

Genesis isn't on until Friday, there's still plenty of time till then, and you're not part of this conversation buddy.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:29 am

Actually I'm pretty sure he said he's doing it tomorrow or Thursday since Fusion was on Sunday but don't quote me on that. Also until you get a mic which you still don't have, I don't think you get to tell anyone what conversation they can or can't be a part of.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:32 am

Alveuss wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure he said he's doing it tomorrow or Thursday since Fusion was on Sunday but don't quote me on that. Also until you get a mic which you still don't have, I don't think you get to tell anyone what conversation they can or can't be a part of.

What does a mic have to do with this? So does that mean someone like topher can't tell anyone what to do or not to do cuz he doesn't have a mic/doesn't join Dashing's parties?
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 am

Alveuss wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure he said he's doing it tomorrow or Thursday since Fusion was on Sunday but don't quote me on that. Also until you get a mic which you still don't have, I don't think you get to tell anyone what conversation they can or can't be a part of.

Also if he was planning to do this tomorrow or Thursday then he should have at least told me that instead of posting a damn tweet to tell me to "POST THE DAMN PROMO" at 12:30 am when I'm sleeping and got school in the morning
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 am

Bortarooni wrote:

What does a mic have to do with this? So does that mean someone like topher can't tell anyone what to do or not to do cuz he doesn't have a mic/doesn't join Dashing's parties?

Na others are perfectly fine. It's you who constantly joins parties only to sit there in complete silence and it's really REALLY fucking weird that it's been like 4 years and you're still doing it. Having a mic doesn't really have anything to do with this at all but it annoys me and i want to bring it up anyway so bite me.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 am

Alveuss wrote:
Bortarooni wrote:

Na others are perfectly fine. It's you who constantly joins parties only to sit there in complete silence and it's really REALLY fucking weird that it's been like 4 years and you're still doing it. Having a mic doesn't really have anything to do with this at all but it annoys me and i want to bring it up anyway so bite me.

been less than 3 years but that's fine that you feel like that, now I'm going to purposely not buy a mic just because it bugs you
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 am

Bortarooni wrote:
Alveuss wrote:
Bortarooni wrote:

been 3 years but that's fine that you feel like that, now I'm going to purposely not buy a mic just because it bugs you

That's fine, I have no issues with just kicking you out whenever I get the chance like I have been anyway
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

Bruh, we all need to calm down and drink some milk.

Take your time with the promo, Borton. We all just joshing you.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:50 am

Borton you're just a lazy.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:52 am

Bortarooni wrote:

Here i am, minding my own fucking business and what do i see..... MY FREAKIN NAME..... why me, you had a whole bunch of people you could list and 2nd of all i would never tell anyone what to do or not to do Razz, people can live their own lives as they see fit..... 3rd i do have a mic, ask dashing and Miz.... i was in a party one time.... Reason why i don't do them is cuz it's late as hell in UK when they stream and people are asleep. 4th i had milk.without permission.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2