Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:26 pm

As CMV Fusion episode ten is coming on the air, we're rushed alongside a medical team throughout the backstage area. The camera finally comes to a halt as we see Xander Slate trapped between a supply crate and a small cargo truck. His injured leg is pinned in such a way that it's hard to even look at. The doctor tries to comfort Slate as they back the truck up, his cries echoing through the entire arena. They help him into a nearby ambulance while trying to keep his clearly broken leg still. As the camera turns to face the other side of the hallway, we hear a faint "a-huh", the show cutting to ringside.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:56 pm

*Midway through Episode 10 of CMV Fusion we are brought backstage...*

Mac Thompson: Ladies & Gentelmen with Battlescars just a couple of short weeks away, and what a Pay-Per-View its shaping up to be, only available on the CMV Network, there is one man who will be noticeably absent from the card, that man being the hot tempered Scott Norrie. Pleas welome my guest at this time arguably the only reasons Scott will not be at Battlescars, that being Connor Macculloch and Christie Norrie.

*The camera pans out to reveal Connor, looking serious as ever, and Christie who laughs as the crowd boo's their presence*

Mac: Connor first off I guess congratulations are in order as you have earned your spot into the Money In The Bank Ladder match at the Battlescars Pay-Per-View. In such a short amount of time, despite your actions outside of the ring, you've made a big impact and have a huge opportunity just a few weeks away I want to get your thoughts going into the match an-

Christie: His thoughts Mac? Connor has no thoughts, he enjoys hurting people an' that's that. Onyone thit gets in his way, jist like poor wee Scott Norrie last wik, will be beaten ti a pulp and will be crushed. In a Y I almost feel sorry for his opponents at Battlescars because he will annihilate the competition, climb 'at ladder an' become Mista Money In Ih Bank. Fa ivr the champ is at the time whether its the night of Battlescars, on a random episode of Fusion or hell it kin be cashed in ony time right? Whether it's in that persons home... Connor Macculloch will be ih next World Heavyweight Champion. Bank on it.

Mac: uhh thank you Christie but I'd like to hear what Connor has to say I mean he can talk right?

Christie: Course he kin talk da' be daft! Actions spik louder thin words Mac and as lang as ah'm around thats all Connor has tae do, ok?

Mac: Ok, my apologies. My next subject is Scott Norrie; after that, quite frankly barbaric assault last week, we received word that Scott will be out of action for an undetermined length of time due to requiring neck surgery caused at the hands of your brother here, under YOUR orders. Do you feel any regret, or sympathy at all for what you have done to this man? Quite possibly ending his career, I mean as far as my research has gone he is STILL your husband, whats the story here? Why is there such animosity towards a man you obviously loved at some point? The people deserve answ-

Christie: These people deserve NOTHING! Scott Norrie deserves ivry fuckin' 'hing he got last wik! He abandoned his family, his friends, his responsibilities! And mayste importantly he abandoned me... I had tae sit at hame and watch all o' his "success" here in CMV, parading around here like he's some sort of god! Claiming he's "The Best In Ih World", runnin' aroun' wee whores like Paige! It made me sick tae ma stomach! * Christie turns to speak into the camera* An' look at ye now Scotty boy! Not so high now are yi, Ye pathetic waste of space! *she turns back to Mac* Yi know what I hope his career is over! Cause apparently ih only thing he loved more than himself was wrestling, if I took 'at away frim him, thin I kin die a happy woman knowing he will never be happy again for the rest of his life! *Christie turns back to the camera* yi hear meh Scotty boy! I hope yer surgery is a damn failure! I hope I nivir have tae see yu stupid face again, I hope you have tae sit at home and watch as me an' Connor rule CMV with an Iron Fist knowing theirs not a damn thing anybidy kin de about it! This interview is over.

*Christie barges past Mac storming off as Connor stares Mac down, backing him into the wall getting uncomfortably close to him as the camera zoom's in on their faces as Connor speaks in a very deep booming voice.*

Connor: Hurt my sister again, 'in yeu will be ih next person aye crush...

*Connor walks off as the camera zoom's out revealing Mac has urinated himself and then cuts to commercial.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:12 am

Right before Fusion starts the camera cuts to Marcantel putting on his gear and Noah coming in the shot

Noah: Hey man you good?

Marcantel: What do you mean?

Noah: Well last time you were in the ring you barely made it out of the arena, and it's no different tonight.

Marcantel: Look, Noah, I know what happened just 2 weeks ago. Yes I barely made it out of the arena but I'm still here and still standing.

Marcantel stands up and looks at Noah

Marcantel: And quite frankly, Sushi or whatever the hell his name is now, he better watch his back because if not in our match tonight or any other time, I WILL BREAK HIS LEG BEFORE THE MONTH IS OVER!!!!!

Marcantel: Now let's go, can't keep Marta waiting.
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 7 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:49 am

After his shockingly quick lost to Anarchy Champion Randy Borton, the annoyed "Co-Light Heavyweight Champion" Chet Taylor is being interviewed by everyone's favorite interviewer Mac Thompson

Mac Thompson: CMV Fans "Co-Light Heavyweight Champion" Chet Taylor, Chet you just came off your lost to Anarchy Champion and you will not be participating in this year's Money in the Bank Ladder Match, what are your thoughts?

Chet Taylor: "What are my thoughts?" Well first off there's only room on this camera for me and my best friend for life Shanaz Andoni and you sir ARE NOT SHANAZ!!!

The hipster pushes Mac Thompson out of frame

Chet Taylor: I don't care if Randy Borton Milkamania Anarchy Champion I don't give a consarnwhat you think you are. Just because you caught me with one move doesn't make you better than me. I am one of the two BEST sports entertainers NOT WRESTLERS but ENTERTAINERS in CMV wrestling, in the entire UNIVERSE. There's NO ONE better than me because I can do it on that microphone and on camera, at a Panera Bread, a Spencer's, even at a Mustache funeral, it doesn't matter I am the King of Social Media, I captivate audiences everywhere I go!

Mac Thompson stares at Chet with a weird look put of frame

Chet Taylor: What? You don't think I can't do this by myself? Is that what you think? Well you're wrong I don't have to do this by myself I have Shanaz Andonni and new friend of #TrendingWorldWide Mike Grizzly and we're the best thing this company has!

Chet Taylor storms off
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 pm

State of The Corporation address

Posted on CMV.com two days after episode ten of Monday night Fusion. COO, Triple H, stands in his office alongside Fusion general manager, Yuri Sokolov, International champion, Troy Voodoo, Wendell Grace, CORPORATE Billy and of course CMV champ, JustIN Sane.

HHH
Members of the CMV universe, there's much that I and my partners here wish to discuss with you. CMV is steadily on the rise as THE top company in wrestling today. That is in thanks of course to all of YOU, but also, The Corporation! However, a truly tragic event took place just earlier this week on our flagship show, FUSION, in which CMV superstar, Xander Slate, was severly injured via an accident backstage. The doctors have informed me that Mr. Slate has suffered several breaks AND fractures in his left leg, and shall be out of action for AT LEAST five months, perhaps nine. This of course throws a massive wrench into our plans here in CMV, as Xander was the number one contender for Mr. Voodoo's International title belt. But fret not ladies and gentleman, for I've found the PERFECT replacement for who will challenge Troy for the belt at Battle Scars in just three weeks time . . . And his name is Aleksander Bannon!!! Slate, if you're watching this, you have MY WORD, that we'll catch whoever has done this to you.

Voodoo
Get better, "champ".

Sokolov
Ah, Mr. Heyman, how good it is to have you back here with us on Monday night Fusion. But, ah, are you a fool, sir? Do you not know of Mr. Triple H and Mrs. McMahon's marriage??? There's been no offer made to Bison for an NXT appearence, but very nice try. However, you have reminded us of Bison's meddling in our affiars a few weeks back, this simply CANNOT go unpunished. So from this point forward, until Battle Scars, consider your client, SUSPENDED!!! Why the pay-per-view you may ask? It's quite simple really, at Battle Scars, Bison will have a match. Against whom? That's currently unknown. But if your client fails to defeat his opponent, he will be effectivley removed from the Fusion roster, aka, FIRED! Then you better just HOPE, that NXT gives you a call.

Sane
Seems fair to me.

Grace
I agree.

Billy
A-huh!

The video comes to a close as The Corporation stands united.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 pm

After Genesis

After a salty lost to Sam, Jimmaurie and Nick were pacing around the locker room. Jimmaurie frustrated with the loss as Nick looked on.

Jimmaurie
Okay, never calll me JIMMY! Get that straight.

Nick
Whatever

Jimmaurie
Anyways, you gotta have my back. You didn't even help in my match.Aren't we a team?

Nick
i guess. You need help?
Jimmaurie got frustrated more as he looked down. Nick saw the chance to help as The Bromancers walked pass. Nick left out into their locker room. He took the Decrease colone from the bench and emptied it out.He then filled it with his own piss as he left the colone back where it was. He left out in a rush as the Bromancers came back. They sprayed on the colone after showering. they walked out of the locker rooms pissed (lol) wit aa death stare at the Entourage in thieeir car.

Nick Harris
Maybe.

Jimmaurie
We're going places.
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Just before JustIN Sane's bout with Tim LaFave, he's seen in general manager, Yuri Sokolov's office, the two in mid-discussion.

Sane
Ha HA, he thought that he could get the better of ME? Fool.

Sokolov
Ah, but is this not a good thing? He is . . . Hmm, easy to defeat, no?

Sane
Very.

Sokolov
All that matters, my friend, is that you remain the FACE of Fusion!

Sane
But Yuri, I want a challenge, quite frankly, I'm bored.

Sokolov
Yes, yes, but I have no time now. I promise, after Battle Scars, I will try my best to find someone worthy of challenging you for that Undisputed championship. As for the pay-per-view itself, why not take the night off, hmm?

Sane
What!? Hell no! . . . Hmm, give me Anderson, one last time.

Sokolov
Oh! He does not deserve such an opportunity!!! Why? Why him???

Sane
Because, when he fails to beat me for a third time, you'll be forced to fire him.

Sokolov
He will never agree to such a stipulation.

Sane
No, he will. His ego is too big for him not to. He NEEDS to beat me. He'll accept my challenge. And make it a TLC match while you're at it, so that I can break his neck before he loses his job!

Sokolov
Mmm, consider it done, my friend.

Sane marches out of the office, Yuri following close behind, as we go ringside for his match.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:45 am

The camera opens up backstage at the next episode of Fusion, we see Megan Cooper studying a match on the TV screen, as we look closer, we see it's the NXT Womens Championship match between Jade Dynamite and Dirty Diana, a falls count anywhere match that got very extreme, with chair shots, ladder shots and even the steel steps coming into play, as she watches on Megan notices something in the corner of her eye, and looks over, seeing the cameraman, she chuckles, before continuing to watch as the NXT Womens Champion, Jade Dynamite gets hit with a chair shot to the face, and is able to get up moments later, she then turns back to the camera and begins to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Kristen, look at this here, this is real womens wrestling, these are real Vixens, these are just an example, of what a true fighter looks like, look at all these chair shots, and then think to yourself. How many did it take to put you on the sidelines for a month? One? I mean, we've already seen Dynamite get hit by the steps, in the face might I add, three times, and now four chair shots? She's still standing. In fact.

Megan gets up from her chair and kicks it back before slowly walking towards the camera.

Megan Cooper:
In fact, she won the match, despite, these chair shots. What would have happened, if that were you Kristen? You would have had the medical team at your beckoning after the first chair shot. I'm not being cruel here Kristen, and I'm certainly not in the wrong, I'm just doing what's best for the Vixens division, and clearly, it'd be a better place without you in. You need to step up your game, you need to prove your worth, you got a good win for sure against Cass, but, who was still standing at the end of the match? Cass and her manager, Sullivan. I may have lost to Danielle. But I was the one, who had the fight, who had the tenacity, to end it, to be the one, standing in that ring at the end of it all. To make it to the top, to survive, you need to do anything and everything. I've learned this throughout my entire life. This is what irritates me Kristen. You take the fact that you have Sunshine to protect you, to help you, to nurture you, for granted. I have done it alone, you are weak, to survive, you need to be strong, you need to have the fight. I just don't think you can do, what Jade Dynamite and Dirty Diana did, what everyother Vixen in CMV is willing to do.

Megan sighs and walks off of camera, a few seconds later the camera sharply turns to see Megan turn her head, once more and talk to the camera

Megan Cooper:
It's time to nut up, or shut up Kristen, Be Prepared.

Megan looks back ahead of her and stretches he arms out before continuing to walk down the hallway as the camera transitions to ringside, where the second match of the night is set to take place.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Just before the first match of Fusion, episode 11

The camera fades in to see The Creepy, Sneaky, Snake Lord in the locker rooms. He is staring directly into the camera, and over his shoulder Hannibal is seen with a coconut in both hands.

"Yu sssseeeee" MASTAaaa FUJJIIN sssspeaks like thissssss
"Thisss is Hannibal, and I'm sure most of you know his reputation."
He looks over his shoulder to Hannibal as he stares lovingly at the coconut.
"But let me tell you something... Win/loss mean nothing to this... Creature. He only wants one thing, and that's what is inside that coconut... Could be a coconut, could be a basketball... Could be a human head... he just wants to get inside..."

He pauses for effect. "HANNIBAL!!!!" He screeches sharply, and the Dragon Skinner goes to work, doing what he does best (or what he's only capable of doing)

"So, to all who don't fear this creature... Know this... You will... Once he gets inside... Once he gets inside your head... You will fear him..."

Every break of the sentence brings a "WHAT" chant, and every "WHAT" chant is synced with head-butt to Coconut.

The remains in fragments as he continues to bash the ever living shit out of it with his noggin.

"Until then, we will continue to search for the ever so elusive 3-count"

Hannibal looks up for the first time, coconut remnants in his mask and muzzle. He stares into the camera as it begins to fade, "3 COUNT!!!!"

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Im dumb)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:20 pm

CMV.com Post-Show Exclusive

Lisa Evans stands next to a sweaty Tim LaFave after his grueling match CMV Champion Justin Sane.

Lisa Evans: Tim, you just defeated the top of the pyramid, the main man himself, Justin Sane in one-on-one action, how do you feel and what does this mean to you?

LaFave: It feels great, I mean, no disrespect to Sane, we put on a clinic out there, but I think it means a lot to take down the top of heap.

Lisa Evans: Do you feel beating Sane puts you in contention for the Championship?

LaFave: I don't know, that's totally up to the Corporation. But I sure hope so.

Lisa Evans: And what of Kevin Lee, why was he ringside tonight?

LaFave: Me and Lee were at the cafe, he teaching me about some Hypothetical Kung-Fu and I said: "Listen, bro. I'm losing tonight, you might as well come soak it up with me." He agreed and there he was.

Lisa Evans: Do you account your victory at all to Kevin Lee.

LaFave: I certainly felt more confident, especially with our conversation earlier. But that's another story.

Lisa Evans: Well thanks, Tim, congratulations again.

LaFave: No problem.

Tim jumps in the air and skips down the hall as the camera follows him.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:24 pm

*After the main event match on Fusion, the camera pans to backstage where Borton is pushing down doctors who were checking on him, Borton looks at the camera*

Borton:Nah, that ain't going to stop me. Nope, nah. I'm going to be in the Money in the Bank match whether I'm 100%, 75% 25% or even 1%. I'M going to be heading in that match and I'm going to walk out as Mr. Money In The Bank. Now as for you Shit Taylor, its clear to me that you want a shot at my Anarchy title, well guess what Chetty boy, after Battle Scars, you got one.  
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:41 am

We are brought backstage as Rex Carter is seen with a bottle of some sorts when Mac Thompson walks up to him for an interview.

Mac Thompson: Rex, as we seen last week, your Cousin Billy won back the light heavyweight championship after confirming to the CMV universe that he is now a part of the corporation. What are your thoughts on that?

{{Rex Carter}}
Well Mac, it kinda pissed me duh hayell off at first but then I realized, this is a calling. I started out on fire. Them I teamed with dat dumb Xander Slate. That didn't work out and it cause mah downfall. Then Cousin Billy came to mah rescue and that didn't work out because we broke our team apart. If I can just focus on mah self I might win one of dem dur championships a-huh!

Mac Thompson: Uh thank....

{{Rex Carter}}
Cousin Billy you son of uh bitch! What does you want?

Mac stops and looks to the direction that Rex is speaking towards as Corporate Billy stands in the door way with his new flashy attire on as well as his John Wayne cowboy hat.

{{Corporate Billy}}
I believe you have something of mine ya little hick!

{{Rex Carter}}
And what duh hayell may that be?

Billy comes storming into the locker room before digging in Rex's bag before pulling out an Applebee's gift card.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Wanda gave me this ya thief.

{{Rex Carter}}
Ya whatever. I don't need you. I don't need ya damn applebees. And I certainly don't need yur dumb moonshine. Cuz I got mah own.

Billy chuckles at that last remark as Rex reveals a bottle of moonshine.

{{Corporate Billy}}
You caint make moonshine idiot.

{{Rex Carter}}
I can to and it's better than Bubba's.

He then takes a big swig out of it before spitting it all over Mac Thompson.

{{Rex Carter}}
Huh, I guess you ain't supposed to put Antifreeze in it.

{{Corporate Billy}}
See you're just a failure at everything you try tuh do. You needed me and the one time I needed you, you failed me. So have fun spittin on Mac Thompson, i'll be spitting on my gold championship belts.

With that Billy leaves the room as Mac grabs a towel and cleans himself off.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next