Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Outside of the Arena

+11
Batman
Vic
Maurie
Childish Meltzer
Rage
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
DullChameleon
RiftedEnergy
Tim
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: Fusion: Outside of the Arena

Post by Batman Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Shortly after the mass video message by Triple H, every superstar and vixen gets yet another message by the self proclaimed Director of Preparations, Rex Carter. Who looks rather drunk.

{{Rex Carter}}
Howdy! Imma uh sorta still stuck in this damn Cyberslam arena but I thought it'd be a good idear to send this message to the entire fu...fusion roster. An important message by your director of preparations.....

He chugs a bottle of moonshine before continuing.

{{Rex Carter}}
I quit. A-huh!

With that he falls backwards causing the breaking of the glass bottle as the message ends.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:34 am

The camera opens to reveal #TrendingWorldWide superstars Shanaz Andoni and Chet Taylor standing in a very strange room indeed.

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Disney_Dream_Nursery

Shanaz: When you wish upon star bright star fight like Chet and Shanaz, you end up oh so dinner dance happy.  Why are #TrendingWorldWide standing in kiddie theme Disney place?  Because neighboroh's #TrendingWorldWide decide to sneaky snack in to Troy Hoodoo Voodoo's house and dirt dig around to find extra special sauce motivation for big time timmy jim match this week.  Behold and lo we find that tough man on campus likes to snoozle and snuggle his way to sleep with Disney princess and talking mice.  Bit weird.  Bit odd, but #TrendingWorldWide no judgey judges.  We just winny winners.  At Exodus, movement for people, #TrendingWorldWide will still be hop along jimminy cricket tag team champs, but Troy Voodaloo could lose all of shiny things.  After Shanaz and Chetster knock down drag out Mr. Anderson and Disneyphile Voodoo, we demand in scary Kylo Vader voice a handicap match for one belt to rule them all.  Mic drop.  Bomb in pipe.  Now, if excuse, #TrendingWorldWide play with original star wards toys we saw in corner.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Todd Busly was in his study as his noisy children shouted and screeched like banshees outside the door. He looked at his watch while sitting at his desk. 7:58AM. It was almost time. A knock on the study door was heard.

Todd's Wife: Honey, the kids are being bastards.

Todd: Shut the f*ck up woman, I'm busy!

The alarm on Todd's electronic watch began beeping. He pulled his radio forward and twisted the dial like a safe's combination lock. With such a delicacy.

A voice was heard on the radio:

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to W-KTN San Francisco, coming up, the popular T & Lee morning show with your hosts, T and Lee. Enjoy.

T: Hello, everyone, I'm T!

Lee: And I'm Lee!

T: And this is T & Lee in the Morning. After last weeks fiasco we successfully made bail and we've hijacked... I mean... fully rented another radio station.

Lee: Yes and by no means have I, Lee, committed first degree murder by punching someone in the back of the face so hard that it splattered on the wall in our attempts to elude law-enforcement.

T: Okay, Lee, that's enough.

Lee: Right.

T: Anyway, for today's show we've got some news regarding new NXT Television Champion Nick Blake and we also have another session of "Have You Punched It In The Back of the Face"

Lee: My favorite game.

T: Yup. We also have our polls on the upcoming CMV PPV; Exodus. See who we think is going to win. But first up, we've got Nick Blake, up-and-coming NXT Superstar on the phone.

The sound of a ring tone could be heard on the radio.

Blake: Hello?

Lee: Yes is this Nick Blake?

Blake: Nick Blake is always Nick Blake.

T: I, Is that a yes?

Blake: What did Nick Blake just say?

Lee: (whisper)Just keep going.(whisper)

T: So Blake! New TV Champion on the NXT roster? What was your struggle rising the ranks of the NXT Roster to challenge for the Television Title?

Blake: Struggle!? [Bleep], there was no struggle! Nick Blake rose the ranks like a mighty Nick Blake-Phoenix! While Nick Blake would be remiss if Nick Blake did not commend Zack Starr on his performance at Rage in a Cage, Nick Blake's victory was preordained.

T: I mean... It seemed like during the match there was some pretty close-calls, right?

Blake: Nick Blake will [Bleep]ing kill you! What the [Bleep] did Nick Blake just say!? No struggle.

Lee: Are you threatening the great Lee! Whilst your Head Trauma kick is mighty. The kick that Lee will deliver unto you will be so traumatizing your face will be removed from your head. Possibly splattering on the wall like the Police Officer I killed in --

T: LEE! No need to go into detail... Eh heh... No Blake; we get it. And we certainly thank you for your time.

Blake: As Tim LaFave should.

T: Have a wonderful day, Mr. Blake.

Blake: click

T: Well that was an interesting... thing... Before we move onto "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face" I have an announcement. Earlier this month I worked diligently with Make-A-Wish to grant the wish of one Mr. Wentworth a young lad with many... uh... issues... I uh... successfully granted his wish and he got to speak in the ring at NXT UnMatched.

Lee: Well done, Tim. You're a pillar to us all.

T: Oh stahp. With that out of the way it's time now for my favorite game; Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face. And for those of you who are not familiar with this game, I'll explain. I ask Lee here if he's punched several people or things in the back of the face. If I get more confirmations that Lee has punched my list in the back of the face than declines. I will be forced to put on a pair of jeans, make a random call to someone and tell them to [Bleep] off.

Lee: Let it begin.

T: Alright. Number 1. Kevin Lee; Have you punched a Meercat in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes, once during a training trip to Kenya--

T: Kevin Lee! Have you punched a Dolphin in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes, while scuba diving off the coast of Santa Monica--

T: Lee; have you punched a Toaster in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes, after cooking class with Nora Clementine--

T: Who?

Lee: Some [Bleep].

T: Ah, Kevin Lee, final question.

Lee: Do it.

T: Have you punched the legendary Omega Z in the back of the face?

Lee: ...

Tim looks hopeful.

Lee: I mean... has anyone...? Z moves through time so effortlessly his matches may have been but a time-double.

T: A time-double?

Lee: When a being moves through the fabric of time fast enough, he may create doppelganger that we may perceive as "alive". However, this is simply an illusion created by Z moving through time at such a break neck pace.

T: Holy [Bleep]... How do you know so much about him?

Lee: I'm his tailor.

T: ALRIGHT! So I lost; 4 yeses and 1 mysterious answer means Yes. So, I'll be right back, Lee take over while I get my heel jeans.

Lee: Very well.

Tim can be heard getting up over the radio and rummaging in the background.

Lee sounds as if he's very close to the microphone. His intense breathing can be heard.

Lee: Have I ever told you people how I wrestled several Bears in the Bronx Zoo? Whilst visiting the Zoo I became angered that the bears looked soft and weak. I jumped into the pen and began fighting the bears allowing them to see what true strength was. I broke one of the bears necks to demonstrate that only the pain of loss will bring the other bears to the peak of their ability.

T: And I'm back! Pants are on; Lee please hand me the cellphone.

Lee: Indeed.

Tim can be heard dialing on a cellphone.

T: It's ringing.

T: Still ringing...

Lee scratches his head.

T: Hold on...

T: Hello! What's your name?

Lee: Tim I don't think you should ask them their names.

T: My names Timothy. I'm from New York and professional wrestler for CMV.

Lee: Tim just tell them to [Bleep] off.

T: You never heard of me?

Lee: Tim.

T: Well allow me to expand on my past. I was born in Ogdensburg, New York in 1992...

Lee kicks the phone out of Tim's hand which can be heard over the radio.

Lee: Why can you never just take a loss like a man.

T: ANYWAY! It's time now for our polls for the upcoming CMV Pay-Per-View, Exodus. It's been quite a build hasn't it Lee.

Lee: Indeed.

T: Awesome. So what do we have for our first match--

???: HEY! HERE THEY ARE!

Lee: Shit! They found us, Tim! Out the window!

T: Maybe we can reason with them. Hello, my name's Timothy.

???: TAZE 'EM!

The radio broadcast becomes cluttered with sounds of electricity, shouting and the boyish-screams of Tim LaFave.

???: Somebody shut that fucking signal off!

Todd turns off his radio and leans back into his chair. As his children shriek like animals outside his study he places his hands on the back of his head and sighs a breath of peace. Once again T and Lee have brought zen to another being on Earth.

- - -

@LaFaveTim_CMV Getting booked. We'll be at #Exodus though don't worry!

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:44 pm

????:
WAAHEEYYY Ye bastards

The camera opens up outisde a local pub in Florida not to far away from the arena in which Exodus is to be hosted at, it zooms in the pub and through the windows to see a load of Laid out American civilians amongst the wrecked bar, Sebastian Crawford stands tall on the stage, a pint of lager in his hand he raises it high in the air spilling a tonne of it.

Sebastian Crawford:
You see this ere' lads, this is the start, the second coming, us Britons will once again rule America. At Exodus, I'll put my foot through the door and claim the Internation Championship from that soppy wanker Voodoo. Now I ope' that Miles and Andrews can do some work inside that tag team tournament in Japan.

But guys, guys, I got another announcement to make. Oi beardy, get up ere'.

The camera pans into the crowd of Brits to see some tall bearded man get up from his chair, froth from the beer all down his shirt, he makes his way to the stage and shakes the hand of Sebastian Crawford.

Sebastian Crawford:
This bearded bastard right ere' has earned my respect, I've seen em around. He knows his stuff, and I reckon' e'll' fit right in here with the big boys in Foreign Affairs, maybe he can pick up that Anarchy Title for us as we move on forward to the Undisputed Championship. We're a god damn force ere' in CMV, we made the Dirty republic look like petty pushovers last month and we won't stop there.

CHEERS TO US LADS!

Hundreds of British men and women raise their pints in celebration clanging them together as the camera begins to zoom out of the bar again from the otherside to see some random American tied to a pole with the British Flag on as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 am

Cassie Maverick had been celebrating late into the night with Fury at the local bar when the news came down on her cellphone. She'd be getting monday night off but Fury would be in a match with Megan Cooper.

The Vixen's Champion hawked and spat at the notion. "You ain't gonna believe this shit! Your facing that cunt Megan Cooper darlin'!" Fury responded as she usually does, with a whole lot of piss and vinegar as Cassie would have it be described. She laughed as Fury boasts over how she'll beat the powerful vixen on Monday Night Fusion.

Cassie was confident in her friends ability to defeat Megan easily. If not, maybe it would be up to the vixens champion to finish the job herself. With the whole FEAR ordeal seemingly behind them for the moment, Cassie Maverick wondered just who she'd end up defending her title against next?

(Open to Fury and The Family as always)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 am

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:Cassie Maverick had been celebrating late into the night with Fury at the local bar when the news came down on her cellphone. She'd be getting monday night off but Fury would be in a match with Megan Cooper.

The Vixen's Champion hawked and spat at the notion. "You ain't gonna believe this shit! Your facing that cunt Megan Cooper darlin'!" Fury responded as she usually does, with a whole lot of piss and vinegar as Cassie would have it be described. She laughed as Fury boasts over how she'll beat the powerful vixen on Monday Night Fusion.

Cassie was confident in her friends ability to defeat Megan easily. If not, maybe it would be up to the vixens champion to finish the job herself. With the whole FEAR ordeal seemingly behind them for the moment, Cassie Maverick wondered just who she'd end up defending her title against next?

(Open to Fury and The Family as always)

Funnly enough thanks to the celebrations, Furry was almost passed out leaning onto the table, she had a little to much to drink. But she snapped into attention when Cassie told her who she be facing monday.

"That Cooper bitch, that talks shit about everyone. HA!! I'll beat her she's all bitch and no fight" Despite already being pretty drunk the urban warrior ordered another round of drinks. Most would believe that Fury was talking shit but truth was she Fury could back it up, so far she only had lost three matches and won the rest, she had proved that she wasn't a vixen to mess with.

"You can just relax at ringside while I enjoy a good brawl, Cooper will regret walking into the ring against me you'll see and so will the rest of the vixens"
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:29 pm

The camera opens to reveal we are at a Sonic restaurant

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Teeglo39dam8ccoj5s4q

The camera moves toward a Vintage Volkswagon Beattle and we see that #TrendingWorldWide are sitting in it, waiting for their food.  Shanaz is in the driver's seat and notices the camera.  He initially waves it away, but when the camera gets closer, he turns to face it angrily.

Shanaz: What does buttercup want?  Leave Shanaz and Chet alone. Tired and angry and sad and bad, but still rad, we want to eat delicious easy peasy cheap hamburgers in quiet alone place where no CMV camera bother us.  Chet and Shanaz have plan.  We like A-Team.  Chet is Hannibal and Mr. T and Shanaz is FaceMurdoch.  So big deal, #TrendingWorldWide lost pieces of eight gold belts?  So big deal?  So Chet and Shanaz have no rematch for fancy belts saying we lightweight anarchists?  So big deal?  So HHH dismiss #TrendingWorldWide as joke even after so many time as champion we invent separate category in hall of fame and in glass houses and in Joe Louis Arena and in Disneytheme park and in Granny's house through woods?  So big deal?  So #TrendingWorldWide face each other AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN for same title like we are going to go rootie tootie beasty weasty on each other and not be best hipster friends and sell each other down river like slave owners on plantations?  So big deal?  #TrendingWorldWide is lifestyle.  We don't trend when only big happy family celebrate more wins than Chicago Bulls in 95.  We don't just trend when shiny happy people dance and hug.  We not trend only when things tip top you don't stop.  When going tough, tough going.  #TrendingWorldWide will be in every match in tag team special tournament and will even beat Shanaz/Chet clones we invent for special purpose of making opponents scratch head and say, "Aren't #TrendingWorldWide over there, how can they there?", but we beat own clones and say TRAITOR and win tournament and get rematch clause and number one one one contender clause and who's your daddy pudding pie and churn butter clause and we pick stipulation for match and we choose.  Oh no, LeeT, we not share special surprise.  Chet Taylor want to say something before hot fresh meat food come to our car.

Chet Taylor looks at the camera after he's done ordering his food

Taylor: Shanaz you really just give such a powerful imagery there and I can just picture T&Lee and I see a lot of similarities between our team and there team. They're influencing the Children of America, we inspire the Children of the UNIVERSE, and I think I speak for both of us when I say this but I enjoy their little talk show of there's. It reminds me of our show "The Wrestling Hipster" and in a perfect world we would be great friends with them, but this isn't a perfect world, this is a dark cruel world, and the laws of physics created in that ring is created by these two gods sitting in this Volkswagon Beatle at a Sonic parking lot. T&Lee we will cut you done, understand Shanaz and I started training as soon as the bell rang for the match to end and we didn't stop until tonight. "They say the riches soup creates the best conversation" but I said soup I really meant chowder think about that. Because we're going to take a number for our rematch for those belts and we will rise when that number is called and we are going to walk to that ring, we are going to walk into battle like my good uncle Thaddeus "Goliath" Taylor (Yes Goliath from NXT) did before us before he went homeless with a prosthetic leg and a broken pelvis he would go to war he got down and dirty and he did what was needed to be done and it was filthy. That's what were going to do when we do since they decided to let us put this together and that's redefine what you know as tag team wrestling.

Lady on skates rolls to the car with Shanaz and Chet's food as scene ends
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 pm

As reported by the CMV Monday night Fusion doctors:

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 8Jk9Zrx
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Randy Nelson Jr. isxat home, blowing up everyone's Twitter. He is going off at the roster, the matches, and the teams. He is watching CMV in his living room as it comes to an end. By now half the roster has blocked him and he has lost 350 followers.

He starts to type a last Tweet as someone barges through the door and addresses him.

(Open to Everyone)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:29 am

CMV WEBSITE SPECIAL

Sunshine and Kristen Page are filming with a hand held camera outside of 2K studios in Novato, California. Sunshine is seen with bat in hand, who decides to smash the glass door down instead of simply opening it. Kristen can be heard laughing as she films Sunshine

Sunshine Grabs a worker and throws them into the wall causing a framed poster of NBA 2K16 to come crashing down on the worker. Sunshine then heads through the building until he gets to the WWE part of 2K were some of the developers are streaming their broken DLC on twitch.

Sunshine runs into the stream room, hitting the first person he sees with a code breaker. The room goes silent as the developers back up against the wall as Sunshine laughs at them whilst asking "WHY!?!?" the developers don't know what Sunshine is on about as for they didn't test their new DLC. Sunshine grabs one of them and hits them with an Emerald Fusion straight through a glass Coffee table. The final guy starts to cry as Sunshine stares at him. Kristen is still laughing.

Sunshine grabs the final developer and begins to speak

Sunshine : SHhhHHhhh its ok sSshhhHhHhhh. Now here's what you're going to do. YOU are going to get this SHIT fixed... YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?

Developer : y-y-ye-ye-ye-yes sir...

Kristen Page : C'mon Sunshine just hit him already.

Sunshine looks over to Kristen acknowledging what she's said and then throws the developer into the TV, cracking the screen.

Sunshine looks over to the camera they were using to stream this event. He gets up really close to it and says one thing before leaving.

Sunshine : SMILE!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Matt Miginnihinny was mowing his lawn with a portable radio hooked to his belt and headphones drowning out the sound of the loud motor of the Lawnmower. It was a hot morning, the sun beating down on him. He wiped the sweat from his brow with his forearm as a familiar introduction of show played on his radio.

Radio Announcer: Hello, Miami you know what time it is? It's time for that wonderful show, those hit comedy-duos T & Lee in the Morning here on 76.2 The Wolf... The time is 8AM...

T: Heeeeeey, everybody I'm T!

Lee: I am Lee...

T: And this is T and Lee in the Morning!

Lee: Yes.

T: First we'd like to apologize for our late show, Exodus was two days ago and were broadcasting after the most recent Fusion but we still have alot to talk about this fine morning some of those things include the fallout to Exodus. Where if you didn't pay the 59.99 for the Pay-Per-View or 9.99 for the CMV Network and didn't see the results than boy do we have spoilers for you!

Lee: We won the Tag-Team belts.

T: Damnit, Lee...

Lee: Sorry... I was excited...

T: Anyway, Lee, since your so talkative, why don't you let the listeners here in about what topics we'll be touching on today?

Lee: First... Exodus Fallout... Second... That trivial game where you ask if I've punched things in the back of the face... Which I have... Third Interview with Sushi-X... Fourth being attacked by armed security guards for sneaking into this radio station--

T: OOOOH KAY Lee I think you ... uh... I think you gave a pretty solid outline so let's get started! First and foremost the Pay-Per-View several new champions were crowned. So let's get down to business. CMV Superstar Jaxon Jordan was crowned a 2 time International Champion after being the last man standing in an Elimination Chamber match.

Lee: This man, Jaxon Jordan uses his finisher "The Hashtag" where he punches people in front of the face. I am offended by this and I feel he's a weakling as I only find punching things in the back of the face as the appropriate way to punch people. I commend the power in his punch but until he removes ones face from their head and allows it to splatter on an object they're facing then I have no respect for his finisher...

T: ... O... Okay... Anyway, second new champions crowned! That's right! These guys!

Stock audience cheering SFX are heard over the radio.

T: In a heated battle we put down #TrendingWorldWide and claimed the CMV World Tag Team Titles.

Lee: It wasn't heated, Tim, we crushed them...

T: C'mon man, I'm trying to be nice...

Lee: In battle, the nice fall.

T: I don't know if that's entirely--

Lee: THE NICE FALL!

T: Alright! Alright! Anyway, next up the greatest Vixen on the face of the earth retained her championship in an amazing effort by putting down the least amazing Vixen, Amber Briggs. Much to my delight. So there's that. After that Omega Lee would take on John Briarwood for the CMV Light Heavyweight Championships, John being the owner of the belt and Lee would claim it for himself! The greatest advocate for the Light Heavyweight Division would earn his spot on the top of the pile of the division. So that's nice. Finally the last championship that would change hands would be the CMV Undisputed title where Paul Anderson would claim it for a second time after deposing Troy Voodoo. Tough break for Voodoo, huh, Lee?

Lee: He'll get over it.

T: R, right... Anyway, those are your new champions. We move on now... To "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face?"

Lee: I am ready.

T: Good! So before we get started I wanna explain the rules to new listeners.

Lee: Proceed.

T: So, I'm going to ask Lee if he's punched 5 different people, animals or objects in the back of their face. If I get more No's than Yes' then I get to wear his amazing shorts that he doesn't seem to change out of.

Lee: They are comfortable.

T: I see... However! If I get more Yes' than No's than I'll be forced to put on a pair of jeans and randomly dial a number on Lee's cellphone and tell the person that picks up to [Bleep] off.

Lee: Shall we begin?

T: I think that's my line.

Lee: Doesn't matter, you're going to lose.

T: Great... So! Lee have you punched an Armadillo in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes, I first tore the back armor of it's back and proceeded-

T: Great... Lee have you punched a Tornado in the back of the face?

Lee: I am a Tornado.

T: Does that mean you've punched yourself...

Lee: NEXT QUESTION!

T: Uh... Have you punched... a 1997 Dodge Viper in the back of the face?

Lee: Cobalt or Cherry Red?

T: Uh... I like Cherry Red.

Lee: Wrong answer, I've punched both in the back of the face.

T: ...

Lee: By the current numbers I have 4 Yes' against your 0 No's... You've already lost.

T: Regardless I'm going to get a yes.

Lee: Try as you might.

T: Have you punched...

T: Have you punched... Er...

T: ...I concede... I'll be right back...

Lee: Listeners please hold. T is putting on pants.

T: Hey... I'm back... Hand me the phone...

The sound of Lee passing his phone to Tim can be heard over the radio. Dialing can be heard.

T: It's ringing.

Lee: You dialed the numbers of course it's ringing.

T: Oh hello!

Lee is heard snatching the phone from Tim.

Lee: Hello, hold on for a moment; person on phone. Tim... Listen... if you don't tell this person to [Bleep] off than I will be forced to train you so hard your hands will turn into nubs and I'll be forced to punch you in the back of the face.

Lee: Understood...?

T: ...Understood...

Lee hands T the phone back...

T: [Bleep] off...

A beep is heard.

Lee: Good job, T.

T: I'm so [Bleep]ing bummed now.

Lee: T, please progress the show, we have about 10 minutes before the police arrive.

T: Jesus... Alright, now for the final segment of the show we have an interview with CMV sensation Sushi-X.

Lee: Dialing.

Sushi-X: Hello?

T: Hello, Paul!

Sushi-X: It's ... Sushi... Please respect...

T: Sorry, Pau-- I mean, Sushi... So we have some questions and me and Lee would like to know...

Sushi-X: Ask...

T: V, very well... Here we go; So yesterday we got to see the reunification of XGEN, XGEN being you and long-time tag-team brother Quantum, This had to be a great feeling for you!

Sushi-X: You know what, Tim? It should've be great feeling for me. I should've been excited for it... The fact of the matter is I wasn't excited at all... Omega, excuse me... "Quantum", is just a lap dog for Hunter; I don't know why Quantum came back or why he's working with the Corporation...

T: Well... That being said Triple H is proclaiming XGEN is now part of the Corporation. What are--

Sushi-X: Listen, Tim. I don't know what deal Quantum has made with Hunter but without my say so XGEN will never be part of the Corporation. Without me? There is no XGEN. Without Omega? There is no XGEN. That is why I formed the ONI. I'm not going to run around claiming something I'm not. Omega is the Sonny to my Cher. Without one, there is no other... As of now... there is no XGEN...

Lee: So when you two teamed up last night... that was what...?

Sushi-X: It means nothing, Mr. Lee... I was forced into that match. And if I had a say that night? I wouldn't have competed. But Sushi-X never backs down from a match. Despite losing last night, that did not light a fire in me to continue with Omega... There still is no XGEN and there is no alignment with the Corporation. I've been verbal about my distrust and hatred for Hunter and the Corporation. I don't know what the terms behind whatever agreement Omega and Hunter had but after last nights match; we're going our separate ways...

T: Well it seems you have a Love-Hate relationship with Quantum... I ... mean... Omega...

A slam is heard through the radio; the noise of Sushi slamming his fist on something through his end of the phone call.

Sushi-X: There is no "love"! There is no "hate"! I showed up and put on a great match! But! If "Quantum" stands in my way between Hunter and Voodoo? I'll put him down without hesitation... It's a sad day to see my brother align with the enemy. It will be a sadder day to eliminate him if he gets in my way...

Lee: So if Quantum interferes you'll put him away?

T: Look... I've said my piece, Mr. Lee, this interview is over... I'm coming for you Hunter. Omega... my brother... I suggest you stand aside...

A click is heard as Sushi hangs up his end of the call...

T: Holy [Bleep], I've never seen Paul like this...

Lee: Yeah, what a buzzkill...

T: Lee...

Lee: What! We tell jokes!

T: Anyway! Ladies and gentlemen, that's our show! We hope you had a great time and .... and...

Lee: What's wrong, T?

T: I'm surprised no ones bursting into the studio trying to taze us...

Lee: We'll yeah, you have like 2 more minutes before the cops get here.

T: Well, [Bleep] let's get out of here. Have a good rest of the day, Miami.

Radio Announcer: And that was T & Lee in the Morning! Coming up? Your weather on the 8s!

Matt was so enthralled by the broadcast he had finished the lawn. The grass all a identical length. However, something was amiss. There was blood on his white shirt and then he noticed parts of his cat. Mr. Tatonka scattered over the freshly cut grass, so consumed with T & Lee was Matt that he ran over his cat while mowing the lawn.

---

@LaFaveTim No arrest! Whoohoo, me and Lee are getting good at this! #Freedom
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 2cB8ePq
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 M7tCkS0

*About an Hour into Fusion*

Camera pans to local hospital, It's been an hour since The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews was taken to hospital for a check-up after receiving a concussion at tonight's CMV's Fusion .. We see a Doctor checking on Chris Andrews, who's still in his wrestling attire and face-paint.

Bloody Brit : So how bad is it, Doc?

Doc : I can tell you Mr Andrews that you suffered a mild concussion,  Luckily it wasn't too serious, Bu....

Bloody Brit : Yea Yea Yea whatever, Tell me am i good to bloody go tomorrow night, it's the biggest night in my professional wrestling career, So am i good to go or not?

Doc : Well Mr Andrews as i was saying you suffered a mild concussion, and you should be 100% fit by tomorrow, just rest, have a good night's sleep and tomorrow you will be good as gold.

Bloody Brit : Hell yeah, 2 secs, gonna tweet out, CMV officials better pass it on, so they can read it out as Fusion is still airing. Need to let them know i'll be in the tournament............. And sent, So Doc how about a beer?

Doc : I'm sorry Mr Andrews, That isn't a good idea.

Bloody Brit : **** off, it's a bloody great idea.... I'm stuck in this **** hole, with you polite assholes, i have a banging headache, people staring at me when i came in. And to top it all off i was pinned and lost the damn match  to The Bromancer's, Just look at the damn match, i was walking outside the  ring area for minutes trying to get back on the sodding ring apron due to the shots I took, Plus I  took 2 Tag finishing moves,  Dunno where Miles was during the pinfall, But guess you can’t blame him, he’s not the brightest in The Foreign Affairs but he better pull his socks up tomorrow night. We got Tag Belts to capture.

The Doctor signals for the nurse to come over and as Bloody Brit was talking, the nurse injects a needle into The Bloody Brits arm…

Bloody Brit : WHAT THE……ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Doc : Well I guess that’s one way to get him to sleep,  But it’s for your own good…

Camera fades…..
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next