Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

+7
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Twyztad
krzy
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by krzy Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Someone can be heard blowing a whistle repeatedly as an image fades into view. We see Cole Savage in track pants and the legendary 100% Egyptian Cotton t-shirt watching as Leo Cruz rapidly climbs up a ladder.

They’re inside a hi-tech training facility that only a man like Cole Savage has the connections to be left alone inside of it as he trains his client for the big match.

Savage nods approvingly as Cruz makes it to the top of the ladder is a flash. Savage blows the whistle and Cruz climbs down, sweating profusely after what must have been an intense workout. Savage pats Cruz on the back and the masked man heads to the locker room to wash up. With a smirk on his face, Savage pulls up a chair and takes a seat while the camera zooms in on his face.

-Cole Savage-
For some strange reason, Kane thought he had jokes. That he could say a line and ol’ Cole Savage would just keel over by how brutal it was.

Savage shakes his head and laughs.

-Cole Savage-
Apparently him bringing up how Leo lost to Zack Starr in a matched he was NOT pinned in was supposed to embarrass me? You know, just before he put Leo in a match where once again he does NOT have to be pinned to lose. Coincidence? I think not.

He rises to his feet and whips the sunglasses off his face.

-Cole Savage-
Kane SAW the way Leo demolished Akira. Kane SAW as Leo made the champ look like a chump. Kane sees that Leo is clawing his way to the top, without his aid, without his approval, without being part of The Authority and it’s eating away at him. It’s killing him inside and so now he’s going to go all out to sabotage the career of a bonafide legend, the hottest act going in NXT right now. Leo is not an underdog; he is the TOP dog and when he makes a fool out of Akira for the second time, he’s gunning for the poor sap unfortunate enough to be holding the NXT Championship. He’s already proven he can beat Nick Starr without even breaking a sweat, and DSD? Well… it’s DSD. I look around the company and all I see are a bunch of jokes walking around and calling themselves champions. Once Leo TAKES the NXT Title, then we'll see about adding a few more belts to the collection.

Savage puts his sunglasses on and steps out of the frame as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS

If reports can be taken as truth, it has been rumoured that the NXT General Manager Kane has not shown up for the show tonight, reports say an interim general manager will be unveiled to open up the next episode of NXT UnMatched.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 am

A segment begins with Mr. Wentworth himself.

He is jumping up and down in excitement. 

"They did it!" His deaf accent is noticeable.

"My hero, Tim LaFave, made it happen!!!! Tim worked with Make a Wish Foundation to grant me my wish! What was my wish, you ask? To meet KeViN Lee!!"

He pauses to breathe. 

"My first wish was to meet Melvin!!
Mr Wentworth breaks into a Create-A-Cheer "MELVIN... MELvin... melvin..." It dies quick. "But they said Melvin was too busy 'doin the JOB' or whatever that means. SO NOW MY HERO IS TIM! 
Tim got me a chance to meet KeViN Lee. 
KeViN Lee showed me how to punch like THIS... And KICK like THIS!!!

He's pantomiming.

"And he even told some guy he would punch him in the back of the face if he didn't design my pajamas... So now I have these bad boys!"

He points to his crotch

"So I tell them I want a match, cuz im here so why not?. They told me I would need a chaperone so I don't get hurt. I'm pretty sure they meant Tag Team Partner
so I went outside the arena and saw this guy asking for change but holding half of a $20 bill. I asked him if he wanted to make more halves of $20 bills... And he agreed!!!
So now I'm here. In ready to battle, and when we make some money from our winnings, we are going to get this guy some shoes!"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:06 am

Thunder is asleep as he gas a dream in his head

It has indeed been a while. We haven't spoken to you in some time. Looks like I'm more of a threat than you ever knew. Next time you better finish the job.

I don't know how you got here or where you came from, but of you even come close I will end you!

Why so worried? You swore you had me beaten. So finish me. I'm always going to be a part of you, so get used to it. Unless you can finally finish what you started!

Get away from me. No! No!

He wakes up as he falls from the steps to the basement floor.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am

Thunder and the rest of the Circus appear as they place the camera.

Thunder
Bad news, bad news, for all of our fellow freaks. We have pi rooved ourselves on order to getting to protect Johnny Samson. But it also  ran some thoughts through my mischievous mind.

Big Chris
What is it? Not even you can be surprised we won.

Bull
We won. We won? You won. I barely made it out.

Thunder
Save the sympathy Bull! This is why we're meeting. I realized during the natch that we were not 100% together. We're weak. We don't have the sane chemistry. So you two will need to prove that you are Circus material. Because I have someone else waiting in the distance. He goes by the alias, the Man-Hunter. He has a check list with all if the superstar's names. Until he has taken all of them out, he will not leave or die. If you two show any more weakness, one of you will be replaced!

Big Chris
He can't be half as powerful as us.

Thunder
Oh but his is. You ate a giant, you can show mercy and still rip someone in half, but you won due to their lessen in chemistry. Bull, you have the strength of a million soldiers, but yet some puny normals have made you bleed. Now Andr- I mean, Man-Hunter, has the size of Chris with even more Strength than Bull. He is equal to you both. Either of you slip up and you're out!

Bull
What about you. You were the one getting destroyed the most.

Thunder
I have all that I need. I will become more and more powerful with every sip of this drink. It changed me from small Parker to crackling Thunder. And if you know who I got it from, it was the Man-Hunter himself. Now get to training and out of my room.

Bull then sees the bottle that Thunder keeps drinking from and takes it with him. He looks at the label that reads, Fruity Fear. The disclaimer on the back reads, Do not excessively DRI k of you may suffer from: Falling Out, Sleepiness, Dreams if deepest Fear, and may cause hear implosion.

Bull
Woah!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 am

[b]The Make a Wish foundation meets up with Mr. Wentworth outside of a barbershop. He is so pumped his helmet almost pops off.

"Ohhhhh myyyyy gaaaarsh....." His deaf accents the tone of his voice.

"They are going to give me a free shot at the TV title?! Well I had to visit The Doctor for that one. He has a MS in Kung Fu.... PH.D. In Karate...I asked him... 'What would you do, if you were given a free shot to a title?' And you know what he said?"

Mr Wentworth deepens his voice and does a knife hand  pose

"He said... 'It's about time you graduated out of that white belt. Now, you get a yellow belt. Basically, it's the same thing as a white belt. But it's a different color.
[/b]
And I had said how I appreciate everything he did for me. He designed the pajamas I wear!
And then I asked myself WWTD? What would Tim do? And Tim would take the opportunity!
So yeah, I will take that shot. It's a Dream come True
!"

The guy behind the camera asks, "What do you think about the new tag team name of 'Bum and Dumber?"

Mr Wentworth is focused on the question, he zooms in on the lips to understand what they're trying to say better. He sees the lips read 'Runs with Drummer'

"You know, he was a drummer,,, back in the day for Black Eyed Peas! He laced the track with Fergie, and Will.I.Am and the Asian guy and the other guy... he helped them Get it Started.
So you can call us whatever you want
!"

Just then Goliath leaves the Barbershop in his new sports coat and shoes. He motions to Mr Wentworth about his manageable beard and WentWoof knocks on his helmet several times, unable to hide his excitement as he screeches some sound he thinks kids make on Christmas Morning.
[b]!"

[/b]
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:19 am

Heyyy I'm the guy behind the camera! I love it.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 am

A Colorful figure appears as the camera zooms in

I'm August. And there's one thing I want from everybody watching this feed right now. It's not hard. I just want you all to close your eyes. Can you do that for me?

I want you to close your eyes and think one happy thought. Picture a gentle rain on a warm summer day. Followed by the most beautiful rainbow you can imagine. Picture a child, laughing like there's no tomorrow. Picture yourself achieving the dream you've always set in front of yourself to achieve..(That's never going to happen of course, but we can pretend a little here..)

Now do we have that happy thought lodged in our brains? Beautiful. Never let that thought go. Because you know what my happy thought is? The PAIN of those who can't think of their happy thoughts...

I'm August Happytown and I'm sorry to Rain ON YOUR Parade But the actions of some of the talent here haven't been on the bright side of things.. You're all too angry. We need a little sunshine in our lives and if I have to BEAT it Into YOU I'll be more than happy to

Thank you for taking the time to listen to me speak it always brightens my day to see those inspired by my thoughts. Until next time
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 am

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Image56
Please update my new top 5
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Thunder is in the basement as he starts to throw the manican heads to the ground. He stomps on them and yelks at the sky

Thunder
I AM UNMORTAL!

???
You mean Immortal.

Thunder
You! I should crush every bone in your body.

???
Thought I was gone didn't you?

Thunder
You will be soon. Bull! Chris!

???
Nah. They only answer to me. Maybe next time you get more obedient guys.

Thunder
You are just my weaker form. I will kill you Parker!

Parker
Well maybe you should learn to read. Keep drinking... You might get stronger. Drink more.... You might be me. Drink too much... You might be dead!

Thunder
I would kill us both before I let you free.

Thunder drinks more and starts to roid out. He starts to get larger and larger but then what turns into a Fight between him and Parker in their mind, turns to them splitting from the gigantic firm and becoming two seoerate beings. They both look at themselves as they're two different people, instead of a single person.

Parker
I do look good in green.

Thunder maybe better in BLACK AND BLUE.

Thunder strikes with a punch but it is caught by Parker who licks his fist and returns the hit.

Parker
Mastered Mind Games! Forget me now Thunder. We aren't going to just battle in a basement. Nightmare Before Twistmas... Suits us to meet there.

Thunder
If we battle there, I say we don't speak until.

Parker
So little to say my brother. Let's put the sizzle back into the steak!

Thunder
Perhaps. If I shall defeat you, you will join my Circus. Stronger. Me, you, the ManHunter! No more of those large leaches.

Parker
And if I win. So much in they sentence to smdescribe. When I'm finished grinding your bones into small matter, throwing you of the roof, and lick your blood from the floor.... Then the Circus is over. Chris and Bull can stay with me, not competition. ManHunter can go on and kill. But you mostly, you will have to leave!

Thunder
In the rare coincidence thst i fail, i accept.

Parker
See you there... Thundet!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:32 am

Posted on behalf of Tornado:

"People wonder who I am most of the time.'Who is this rookie I'm staring at?' That's what they always say. I am here to make a name for myself. I can show everybody here of what I'm made of. So go ahead and sign me up here at this show, because I, The Tornado, will dominate the whole roster. Then everybody will know who I am. I, am Tornado, and I will be here. Soon.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:12 am

Tornado vs Marcantel vs Dashing for the rights to 'Soon'
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next