Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anarchy comes with a price. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anarchy comes with a price.

Go down

Anarchy comes with a price. Empty Anarchy comes with a price.

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Midway through Fusion, the fallout of Ascendance, an unexpected sight is seen by the fans live and watching around the world as the theme of the victorious behemoth, the hound of Justice. American Justice, hits the PA system and the towering man in yellow walks out from the back for an in ring promo in perhaps the first time since Summerslam 2016. A microphone held firmly in his hand as he trudges down the ramp to a hail of boo's from the crowd. He walks up to the ring, grabs the ropes and simply steps onto the apron with ease due to his sheer size. American Justice steps over the top rope and into the ring.

American Justice:
Crowe was just the beginning... Nothing but a mere tool to show you all what happens when you appear on the wrong side of justice. A mere message if you will. A message that will shake down the spines of those who know what is coming for them, the false gods, the people who look to seek out fake "Justice" acting as if they do what they do for the morals of the people. But in fact do them for themselves. You among the crowd today choose to boo down upon me, but it is your blindness that prevents you from realising you are the real victims. You are the people mistreated by the world. Mistreated by Anarchy.

You see last time I was here... A man by the name of Hayden conspired false Justice, claiming to exstinguish the Anarchy in CMV, but in reality he was no less of a disease than the rest of them, and I successfully extracted his presence. However...

It comes to my knowledge that there is now a reward for the anarchy of the people.. A Championship created out of Anarchy to rewards those who bring with them anarchy to CMV. The CMV Anarchy Championship.. I have never been one for Championships.. But ironically the Anarchy Championship is the first one on my radar. With Anarchy, shortly after follows Justice, and so Justice shall come.

Jaquan Shay.. The name doesn't matter, but more the possession that you hold. If I were you "Jaquan"  I'd drop that Championship right now, hand it over to the law of the land, because one day, and one day soon. Justice will arrive at your doorstep and extinguish you as I have done to Crowe. Don't show up with that belt around your waist tonight Shay... Otherwise you will sorely regret it.

A few months ago the beast was woken from his tomb, and everyone in the back with an uneasy feeling in their stomach right now are the ones at fault, the people who are in the radar of Justice know exactly who they are.

Unfortunately for you all...

Time is up.

American Justice drops the microphone to the mat with a thud as his music once again hits the PA system. The towering yellow behemoth looks to make his way towards the back while the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down