Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Moment of Truth  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Moment of Truth

2 posters

Go down

Moment of Truth  Empty Moment of Truth

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continues on, the PA System plays throughout the arena, as the Irish Born Superstar himself, Jay Davis, comes out, wearing a nice suit and holding his Light Heavyweight Champion in a ring-wielding hand. He gives the fans hugs and high fives. Autographs galore!! He finally get’s in the ring, giving this tone of seriousness rather than happy go lucky.

Over the course of 2 years...I have been in this ring, working my ass off. And this….this championship has proven where that got me. You can believe the naysayers and you can believe that rat Shane Scott on how this championship doesn’t mean anything in the hands of Jay Davis. I’ve only held this championship for only 2 months and have had numerous 4-5 star matches with some great talent in CMV, yet people are always gonna see me as this rigid, mean, cocky, self-centered, little snake that everyone keeps an eye on just because he’s a “bad guy”.

He gives an ugly snarky smug frown at the crowd, looking angry at the fanbase, as the crowd attempts to try and get Davis out of his slumped angry mood, cheers everywhere in the arena.  

I WAS a bad guy. I WAS a Rebel. I WAS CMV’s Richest Wrestler. I WAS and I AM are totally different stipulations in this argument. I’ve asked forgiveness numerous times, and I still continue to. But all I get is a solid….NO. No, you can’t be this goody, goody-two-shoes. Oh, you can’t be this face of the people. You can’t be this and you can’t be that Bullsh*t is exactly what ran guys like Paul Anderson and Scott Norrie out of here. But unlike them, I stood strong. And I am your LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

The crowd slightly boo at the thought of Davis saying those verbal discharges against HOFs Paul Anderson and Scott Norrie. Davis just stands there, as he puts his championship in front of him, just continuing to glare at the fans in disgust  

So with Shane Scott out of the way, I have no reservations with any of the men in the back wanting a shot at MY championship. So Rubik, Bannon, Weaver, and the others that are in the back. I am ordering an Open Challenge for Requiem. And this….this is going to show the people who disowned me 2 years ago, just how strong I have become.

As the fans continue to give mixed feelings on the situation, Davis just grabs his championship, as he then walks out of the ring and onto the ramp. He finally stops at the top of the rampway, looking back at the crowd

I give you….THE JAY DAVIS INVITATIONAL!!

He gives his loving fans a slow wave as the crowd is just confused at the whole situation in the 1st place.

Last edited by Jay Davis on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Moment of Truth  Empty Re: Moment of Truth

Post by HellishxHades Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Nice promo.

One question was this supposed to be on fusion?
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Moment of Truth  Empty Re: Moment of Truth

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Fixed.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!