Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End'

Go down

Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Empty Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End'

Post by Tim Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Twenty By Twenty - 1 - 'Season's End' Logo10

FAQ

Q: What’s Twenty By Twenty?
A: Analytical show based on our Community Universe. Touching base on recent events of our stuff. Talk shop, predictions; stuff like that. Think of any ESPN Sports show and then do it here...

Q: Consistency?
A: I’ll do my best.

Q: What about Hayden!?
A: I’m doing my best watching as many of his streams as I can. And going forward gonna keep that effort up. So maybe in the future we’ll see some stuff for Hayden’s side.

Who’s Hot?
From a first glance one could easily say Ziegler for Fusion and Divine for Genesis, but I would go as far to say just Divine. Why? Since returning it’s been a straight shot upwards. Congrats. For Ziegler; as almost always for his AI, it’s been a struggle. So much so that it took back-to-back title shots to wrestle away the Undisputed Championship from Hastings. Paul Divine seems to be on fire. Will it carry over to 2K19? Who knows.

Maybe Later, Prince…
If you watched the end of Anarchy Rulz, one of the contenders in the Chamber was hung out to dry in favor of Ogon’s Matt Devious, who was put in last minute. While Devious’ performance was nail biting and the finish for the chamber was pretty cool. What about Prince? What’s next? This game’s results are such a gamble even if Suntan’s Prince got a chance to contend how likely would it have been that his CAW was to go very far. One of those questions that no one has the answer to. At least we got to see his Pay-per-view attire. Hopefully we see more success from Prince going forward.

Records For All
Hellish has made a really good effort to give stat nuts, like myself, something to look at and oggle about their own CAWs more so than their own CAWs. The CMV Encyclopedia exists and you should go look at it. I think he records the wins and losses of all, dating back to Son’s run of NXT. So go look at that. Now.

http://www.cmvwrestling.com/t2715-cmv-offical-win-lose-record-book?highlight=Record

Match of the Month
The final moments of Anarchy Rulz chamber was very fun. And while I won’t say it was flawless, any match with some false finishes get us excited. So with that we can give the final two members of the Chambers performance some love. However, a catching whatever-the-fuck in Yume and Wolf’s match is… Is not that… One move doesn’t make a match…

That’s all I got with my limited knowledge. See you next time for Twenty By Twenty.

If you have any suggestions for topics or segments, lemme know.

BYE!
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down