Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

+9
Solaris Arc
Batman
krzy
Vic
HellishxHades
Topher Mod
Rage
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Tim
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Empty CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

Post by Tim Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Suggestions are always open for the Podcast.

Last edited by Tim on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Empty Re: CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:16 am

Caws or superstars to watch out for within the next season.

Who do you see holding the main titles at the end of the season?
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive Empty Re: CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

Post by Tim Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:17 am

Duly noted.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:54 am

You should bring up the lack of promos on the board and how people are abandoning the forums for twitter.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:32 am

I, I did...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:42 am

Kotr is wednesaday guys, card up tomorrow, js

Plus roster page is not up2date miz is a busy guy working his ass off, like you said
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

Tim wrote:I, I did...

Granted, but you barely scratched the surface. Maybe dig deeper and find out why that is and offer solutions.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:49 am

I feel like that is an irrelevant topic at this point, because near the end of the seasons promos usually die down, but when the new season starts the pick back up. That what has happened the last two years, so at the moment it's not for certain if it out of the norm.

Also if the promo on Twitter then it's still promoing it's also gets more eyes on the product.

A suggestion I have is for a segment "once I get the Encyclopedia up to date" is to go over some of the things inside of it, like go over past Caw involvement in CMV, some Championship lineage. Old PPV Cards and other what not.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:57 am

nothing beats telling a story in a promo on the site, you can go into depth, and if your constant can build up a character, i've never used twitter to promo, i don't see point.... Sure you can tweet in character, most do that, but a promo gives more depth i feel.... My 2 cents.... or is that my 2 pence..... Hardly irrelevant though, seeing as they`re are members who have been here 1-2 yrs and hardly use the site... There choice at the end of the day, can't force them.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Topher Mod wrote:nothing beats telling a story in a promo on the site, you can go into depth, and if your constant can build up a  character, i've never used twitter to promo, i don't see point.... Sure you can tweet in character, most do that, but a promo gives more depth i feel.... My 2 cents.... or is that my 2 pence..... Hardly irrelevant though, seeing as they`re are members who have been here 1-2 yrs and hardly use the site... There choice at the end of the day, can't force them.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:48 pm

I lack creativity, i did in school and i do now so promos are slim to none for me. if i feel motivated or something pops in my head i do write it down but most of the time it just stays in a folder marked promo ideas.

one day ill get gud lol but for now twitter is my place and im okay with that Razz
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Topher Mod wrote:nothing beats telling a story in a promo on the site, you can go into depth, and if your constant can build up a  character, i've never used twitter to promo, i don't see point.... Sure you can tweet in character, most do that, but a promo gives more depth i feel.... My 2 cents.... or is that my 2 pence..... Hardly irrelevant though, seeing as they`re are members who have been here 1-2 yrs and hardly use the site... There choice at the end of the day, can't force them.

Promos aren't considered to be "Mandatory" but I feel people who promo should be put into a better position to be pushed and booked more often. IMO, it doesn't make much sense to push a character to be a main event star or a champion when they aren't around to promo on the board. Twitter is no substitute and I'm not about to make a bunch of twitter accounts and engage in a bunch of fake twitter wars.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next