Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

+9
Solaris Arc
Batman
krzy
Vic
HellishxHades
Topher Mod
Rage
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Tim
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Empty Re: CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

Post by krzy Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Rick, you should co-host

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive - Page 2 Empty Re: CMV Twenty By Twnety - Episode Archive

Post by Rage Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Red Chocolate wrote:Rick, you should co-host

That would be cool, but I'll draw a lot of heat doing that especially if it's out of character. I'm very outspoken about stuff.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Do a cmv blog then

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Talk about mine and krzys longtime feud
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:35 am

Rage wrote:
Topher Mod wrote:nothing beats telling a story in a promo on the site, you can go into depth, and if your constant can build up a  character, i've never used twitter to promo, i don't see point.... Sure you can tweet in character, most do that, but a promo gives more depth i feel.... My 2 cents.... or is that my 2 pence..... Hardly irrelevant though, seeing as they`re are members who have been here 1-2 yrs and hardly use the site... There choice at the end of the day, can't force them.

Promos aren't considered to be "Mandatory" but I feel people who promo should be put into a better position to be pushed and booked more often. IMO, it doesn't make much sense to push a character to be a main event star or a champion when they aren't around to promo on the board. Twitter is no substitute and I'm not about to make a bunch of twitter accounts and engage in a bunch of fake twitter wars.
If anything, Twitter should be an extension of those promos. Meant to increase hints of drama in between the large, written down events.

It should enhance a rivalry, not be the foundation.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Got some paper thin topics, so expect a TwentyByTwenty tonight!
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Talk about how hardline and hellish are the same person.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Would be nice to have an expanded segment about the state of CMV and twitter CAWs, because I feel like it'd be a nice thing to just talk about. Could bring up promos and so on, but I feel like one part of it that gets ignored is how many people actually are from twitter and how twitter certainly increases the number of members we have. Is it worth it to have more members that don't promo on the site and aren't well, the best when it comes to character work? Or is it better to have fewer members that promo on the site and are quite good when it comes to promos? Do you believe that this trend of more and more twitter people joining CMV is going to continue and is that healthy for CMV?
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 pm

not much to talk  about really....

you have the people who watch the streams live and stay the whole show or watch past broadcasts if they cant be there..... Usually the promo people, CMV vets.

then you have people who join who use twitter and maybe watch there match only and leave the stream.

note there might be some that stay, not everyone should be grouped altogether.

there wont be no trend, some people like the community side, on the site a lot....while the twitters stay to themselves.

now there's people i get along from both sides.... and all are welcome.... Definitely better to have more,  than less tho... otherwise it would be the same feuds over and over again, new people freshen things up... Key words that's always been associated with CMV is promo's AREN'T MANDATORY. (but they help)

this is just my thoughts though.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:51 pm

@Ogon

Pretty much what Topher said. I touched on it once. I don't agree with it? but it's the state of things. There's no point really digging deeper about it because there's nothing you can do. So yeah.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm

PREDICTION KING wrote:Talk about mine and krzys longtime feud
there is no feud

I love you

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:19 pm

I'd def like some more talk about the current champions and the stories that have been told that helped them reach that milestone. Especially Zeigler, Wolf, and Halleck (he's still champ to me damnit!) because I loved the stories we told with all three of them.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next