Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre

Go down

Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre Empty Los Felinos Fatales Llegan a un Punto de Quiebre

Post by Shay UA Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:02 pm

Golden Cat is standing, looking eye to eye with Jordan Nicholson. His leg is caught, but one free leg is all he needs! With a massive swing he jumps up and kicks Nicholson in the back of the head, knocking the Catalyst to the mat! Golden Cat walks over to his tag team partner - Danger Cat - and tags him in.

Peligroso! Angus Drop!

Danger Cat nods and gets into the ring. He puts Nicholson on his shoulders in a fireman carry position and walks to the corner where Golden Cat tags himself back in. Danger Cat leaps forwards, slamming Nicholson on the mat and landing on top of him with his full weight! Nicholson feels like hell, but his night isn’t over yet as Golden Cat springboards off the top rope and hits Nicholson with a double boot stomp!

The one two combo, the Angus Drop! Nicholson is down, Los Felinos Fatales is going all the way! One last move to finish everything off…

Golden Cat pulls at the ropes, jumping with energy! Get up, Nicholson, and feel the Shower rain down on you!

Nicholson stands, still dazed from the beating on his ribs, and Golden Cat sprints at him and leaps, aiming for the head! He’ll grab him, disorient him, throw himself into the air then drop down, forcing Jordan to the ground and instantly knocking him out! Yes, this is the Golden Shower, and this is a sure fire victory for Los Felinos Fatales!

Now midair, he aims, but Nicholson goes for the gut! He grapples him and slams him down with a ferocious flapjack! Golden Cat gets up, now dazed himself, and is lifted in the air upside down. Golden Cat instinctually prepares himself for a suplex, leaving him completely exposed for when Jordan Nicholson drives him straight down onto his neck… the Drillclaw…

Golden Cat can’t move his body, stunned by the impact, but he’s fully conscious. He looks over to his best friend. Golden Cat knows he’ll regain movement in about five seconds, but he must rely on Danger Cat to break up this pin.

He sees Danger Cat step in, sprint past Hunter Quinn and break the pin to save the day!

That vision is only an illusion, however, one he breaks out of the second he hears the word, “Three”. He instead sees Danger Cat still standing on the apron, eyes closed, enjoying a piece of Sushi he’s been hiding in his tights the entire match. He was celebrating, believing the match was won after the Angus Drop, and because of his hunger Los Felinos Fatales were eliminated in the first round of the Tag Team Cup.

Nicholson and Quinn celebrate in the ring as the stun wears off, giving Golden Cat the ability to roll out of the ring, sitting against the apron opposite of Danger Cat.

Golden Cat glares daggers at his husky compadre, not breaking his gaze until well after Project whatever has left the arena. Golden Cat grabs a microphone and enters the ring, gesturing for Danger Cat to follow. Danger Cat does so, meekly, like a puppy who knows he has done bad. When Golden Cat speaks, his words are soft but angry.

Peligroso… I have been very patient with you. You are my friend, and I wish for you to not die of heart disease, but more importantly that that, I wish for us to become the greatest tag team in the world! Now, you are both hastening your cholesterol-laden demise, and ruining our tag team aspirations! I cannot stand this anymore, my friend. What do you have to say for yourself?

Golden Cat hands Danger Cat the microphone. Before Danger Cat can speak, Golden Cat snatches it back.

It does not matter what you have to say for yourself! Your actions speak far louder than your words! You have a problem, Peligroso. I will say it once more, this time in front of everyone, even Mr. Dashing and your grandpa Not Jack… Peligroso… you are f a t.

Danger Cat looks in disbelief at Golden Cat, and turns towards the crowd.

Gooordo… Gooordo… Gooordo…

Danger Cat shakes his head, so riled he cannot even speak English, only his native tongue of Spanish.

No… no no no! No! No no!

Danger Cat takes a deep breath and regains the ability to speak English.

It’s not true, I know I’ve put on a little weight, but I… But I…

Golden Cat shakes his head, an angry sneer appearing on his face.

You do not have to believe it, Peligroso, but it is true! You are not just f a t here…

Golden Cat pokes his friend in the belly, which jiggles robustly.

You are f a t in here.

Golden Cat pokes Danger Cat in the forehead.

This… Pains me, Peligroso. But as you are now, you… Are unfit to carry the name of Los Felinos Fatales!

Golden Cat removes Danger Cat’s Official Los Felinos Fatales Armband That He Was Definitely Always Wearing™ and throws it on the mat.

Peligroso… Danger Cat. Los Felinos Fatales… Is no more.

Golden Cat drops the mic, and turns away from Danger Cat. Golden Cat takes a deep breath, and begins to leave the ring. Danger Cat, not knowing what to do, drops to his knee and reaches out for his friend, but right as he goes to grab his ankle, Golden Cat takes the first step, causing Danger Cat to fall to the mat in defeat.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down