Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference

Go down

After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Empty After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun May 02, 2021 7:07 pm

A live feed cuts on to show a press conference standing by. After a short delay, Quantum emerges from behind a curtain and takes the podium.

"It has come to my attention that a video has been leaked from my upcoming movie. Somebody must have hacked into our studios... probably someone that Pain Wrecker hired.

Why else would this particular video leak? And why else would any video leak after I've been asking for NO SPOILERS?!

So I've called this press conference to clear the air about what you may or may not have seen. It is a scene from my upcoming.... DOCUMENTARY.... but that documentary is also mentioned in the movie. And the movie is mentioned in the documentary... but anyway...

Yes, this video is question is in fact real, it is in fact my very first night in front of a crowd and I was supposed to kill it, in fact.

Beforr my CMV signing I was with this... other universe. Weeks of promo packages, hours of buildup... for what? Eminem to show up unannounced and want the main event spot?

What you see, and I want you to pay attention, what you're seeing is a professional in action. You're seeing me, and you're seeing me take the loss. You're seeing me, in my debut, swallow my pride and take the L. That's what a professional does when they realize they are beaten, they walk away and live to fight another day. You know what am amateur does? Keep fighting... until they can't fight for at least like 3... whole... seconds. Then it's over and they spend a lifetime wondering where they went wrong. Well, at the beginning. At the start. At the debut.

You see I did the right thing, when you see this video you'll know. How do I know I did the right thing? Because it's been How many years before this surfaced? And it's just so coincidental that we been talking all this talk about debuts with Pain Wrecker and my movie and all.... yeah, OK. Proves that someone from his camp is behind this and when I find out who, they're gonna owe me some money.

But ya, you should take notes, because this video didn't hurt my career for how many years? It won't hurt now.

What you may notice, Pain Wrecker, is that there are some similarities here. I was very much outmatched in this scenario. How could I, not a rapper, compete against The GOAT? I couldn't, so I left, resigned, gave up the ring to the champ.

How could you, not a legend, compete against The GOAT? You can't, resign, and give up the ring to the champ.

What followed, and no spoilers for the movie, but what followed was a career shift that evolved me into who I am today. So Pain Wrecker, ya there are a lot of similarities between you and the me from this video.... you have options. You can just walk away, as I did, knowing you're beat. Then you can go to another company and there, you may become a legend.

Because I never will beat Eminem in a rap battle. And you know what else is true? The guy who beat me in my CANNON debut here in CMV... Vega Riley.... Remember him? Also known as Justin Sane? Well guess who I've never beaten? The guy who beat me in my debut..... guess who you'll never beat?

So feel free to watch the propaganda, I don't care. Won't change anything.

Stay tuned for the movie. And don't watch any spoilers that get dropped, probably not real anyway.
"

He walks away without taking questions

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference  Empty Re: After rare footage leaks, Crossfire superstar calls press conference

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun May 02, 2021 11:50 pm

((OOC)) I would like to note a view things:

The song featured is Caterpillar by Royce da 5'9" feat Eminem, King Green. The central message is basically before you praise the butterfly remember where it came from. Before you can praise a legend, you can't forget they once weren't. I think this theme fits the Quantum/Pain Wrecker rivalry well

I have a series of promos being worked on that each have different themes and are leading to my plans for 2k22. These promos will have details such as this hidden throughout that fit the theme of the promos and tie into a bigger picture in 2k22. I hope to provide different techniques in each of the videos to try to complement the themes. More on this in the future, I hope to drop part 1 soon to force motivate myself to focus.

I will give what I hopes is an obvious spoiler and say that in true heel fashion, Quantum's press conference is damage control, and his explanation isn't what's acrually revealed in the official audio.

I hope to tie all this together and create a great (side) story that can hopefully coincide with events as they're happening real time. As we know "history repeats itself" but I think more along the long of historical coincidences. This video really is a "leak" as I planned on having it done in a similar fashion, just called an audible and rushed it because of the parallels in the current rivalry.

Hope you'll enjoy

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down