Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crossfire Success Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crossfire Success

Go down

Crossfire Success Empty Crossfire Success

Post by HunterQuinn Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:18 pm

Quinn would have his Anarchy Championship on his shoulder after his match with Adam Valentine, his first match as a member of the Crossfire roster.

"Even after all of the distractions and interferences by EATON, trying to help out his boy Adam Valentine. I still walked out of that match as the winner. EATON tried stuff like distracting me so Valentine could get up, getting in my way when I went to pick Valentine up, and he even brought in a steel chair into the ring. Referee Tyson knew that EATON would be a annoyance, so he ejected him.

Quinn would wipe off the sweat from his face as he would look over at the Anarchy Championship on his shoulder

"Now... Whoever will be the first man to challenge me for this Anarchy Championship, after finally getting it back at Fortune, I will be ready for you. Now that I don't have to worry about the Cabinet anymore, I feel like I can truly be the Anarchy Champion that I should've been in my first reign before Jordan fucked it all up. This time, I will be better than any other that has come before me.

Quinn would walk off putting his towel over his other shoulder with a smile on his face
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down