Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2024 - 10:42 by litw

» Trash Pandas
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024 - 10:13 by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2024 - 11:37 by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2024 - 17:51 by krzy

» Do you see me?
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2024 - 19:58 by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2024 - 19:25 by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2024 - 15:54 by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb 2024 - 14:51 by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 17:17 by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb 2024 - 15:20 by Jason Spade

Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val?

Go down

Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val? Empty Why is no one helping Tailcoat Val?

Post by krzy Thu 31 Mar 2022 - 15:09

The sun may set and the moon may rise, but the one constant in our lives is that there’s always an entertaining conversation happening on the CMV forums.

LITTLE WOMEN IS DULL AND PREACHY [THREAD LOCKED]
SHANAZZ WILL SAVE US FROM KLIQ ONCE AND FOR ALL!
TIM WEARS JORTS AND USES BURNERS SO HE’S GOTTA BE A CRIMINAL [THREAD LOCKED]
GABE CERO HAS NO KNEES AND NO FUTURE IN WRESTLING
WHAT IS SANTOS HIDING IN HIS HAT?

And while those threads have somehow been both a boon and a detriment to society, there’s one topic that trumps them all when it comes to sheer drama:

WHY IS NO ONE HELPING TAILCOAT VAL?

Val hasn’t been seen since her brawl with Janet Torre at CyberSlam, but as always her actions and motivations are always being dissected by CMV’s ravenous fans.

Username: SoulCatcher
Posted: 2 Days Ago
----------
So I’m sure we’ve all had plenty of time to just sit and think about this rationally while CMV has been on hiatus, right? I’m just in dire need for one of you to break it to me in the simplest terms imaginable why Val wanting the women’s division to be taken seriously makes her the bad guy here? She’s been around longer than most people realize, and probably been keeping tabs on the division even longer than that--so who better than her to see what the problems is…and who better than her to know just how to solve that problem?

Username: tabooshiny
----------
val=bad

----------
Okay maybe not *that* simple haha. But is it really just a matter of people think the opposite of what val wants has got to be the “right” thing

Username: cat_2_cow
----------
Hey OP--Val has attacked and brainwashed and manipulated a whole lot of people and it’s gotten her attacked twice now. So I think it’s safe to say that only she’s a fan of her ideas

Username: Safety-in-Lumber
----------
PLUS she has yet to say exactly what makes her vision of the women’s division any better than what we have now. And if you ask me, i’d rather play it safe with what we have now than take a gamble on val and wind up in some twisted dystopian division

Username: ShoeChef
----------
Pretty much all she’s been saying is that the likes of Dynamite or Rayne would be cut down which…idk. If she wants the division to be great, i can’t get how having two all-time greats in it could be a bad thing

----------
OMG listen to what she says!! People like that show up, diseappar, then pop up again when they need their ego stroked. How is that right for the women who stick around trying to build up the division?

Username: freshprints
----------
I’m listening, trust me, and I’m not being convinced that it’s they’re fault the rest of the women can’t keep up to them

----------
Well under Val the gap wouldn’t be that large in the first place, plust they wouldn’t have the red carpet just rolled out for them whenever they decide to pop up again

Username: 234bhjknr
----------
I agree, is the dude stuck in the 90s? Jorts were already questionable back then, but to keep the trend going on now just seems sus to me. Plus when you take the burner phones (the plural is an intentional choice, because he must have no fewer than five of them in those pockets at any given point) into account, it all lines up with my theory that he’s got some sort of smuggling ring going on, and he just shows up in CMV when he needs a legitimate source of revenue to get the IRS off hisback. Which all begs the question, what could tim be smuggling?

Username: trimexster
----------
Um…wrong thread?

Username: 234bhjknr
Posted: 1 Day Ago
----------
Other thread was locked and i really needed to get my thoughts out there. Besides, OP in this thread has gotta be a paid shill. Can’t imagine sipping the kool aid that much otherwise

Posted: 22 Hours Ago
----------
So thinking val is even just a smidge right means all that? I’m not saying that she hasn’t done some shady things, but as someone who’s training to become a wrestler, it’s nice that there’s someone actively trying to make it so that people who have already had their fill aren’t still hogging spots at the table

Username: milkb4cereal
Posted: 20 Hours Ago
----------
You’re acting like the division’s a wasteland and that’s the biggest flaw with your argument. The cream rises to the top and there are plenty of fresh faces like Nova who is working toward a HOF-caliber career and Riot who’s set to become the next biggest thing in the division

Username: UpstateDownpour
Posted: 18 Hours Ago
----------
Here’s my thing, why’s the bar so much lower for women? Hall of farmers and legends are being crowned after one or two title reigns because those accomplishments look impressive when women flame out after a year *maybe* two. Where are the multi-year division staples like the men have with Slate or Thompson?

Username: x722
Posted: 17 Hours Ago
----------
I’d consider Crossings and Justice staples, buit tbh they don’t have much to show for it, and it doesn’t help when it feels like they’re afterthoughts in the division half the time

Username: wetblanket
Posted: 17 Hours Ago
----------
So? Who’s fault is that? Not mine and certainly not Dynamite’s or Rayne’s. If they’re getting outworked that’s their problem, and if they’re feeling undervalued…well that’s their problem too. Sure some people absolutely have the red carpet rolled out for them, but they take the ball and they run with it. Crossings has that moment at least once every year where it looks like she’s gonna break through that glass ceiling, then the next week it’s like everyone forgets she’s still employed by the company

Username: korradesimelado
Posted: 16 Hours Ago
----------
It will be an all-time great moment in CMV if Crossings finally wins the big one and retires as soon as she gets backstage because the chase wore her down that much

Username: zieglerfan2052
Posted: 14 Hours Ago
----------
I’m not gonna sit here and act like i know with 100% certainty that val can make a difference in the division, but if that feud with Torre is any indication, i’m absolutely gonna love the chaos that comes from her attempts and i’m all for that. Hey op here’s a wild thought: if you’re training to be a wrestler, why don’t you follow kim kardashian’s sage advice and get off your lazy ass and be the change that you want to see in the world

Posted: 12 Hours Ago
----------
I know you’re trolling, but I can’t act like the thought hasn’t crossed my mind…in fact, it’s the reason i started training in the first place

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down