Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:27 pm

*As Connor Macculloch's victory celebration with his sister ends, Connor holds the middle rope up for Christie to step through.

As Christie talks trash to the crowd from the ring apron Connor turns to look at her but suddenly cheers come erupt from the crowd as from behind Scott Norrie runs through the crowd and jumps the barricade, steel chair in hand, as Connor and Christie talk trash to the crowd he slides into the ring and smashes Connor over the back with the steeel chair, causing Christie to turn around with a look of shock on her face.

As the thwack of the chair echos throughout the arena Connor collapses to one knee before being struck again making him fall to the ground. Christie begins screaming at Scott who stares a hole through her before continuing to hit Connor's body over and over, relentlessly with the Steel Chair. As the assault goes on Christies screaming comes to an abrupt end as we see Paige make her return, pulling Christie down from the apron.

Before Christie can say anything Paige grabs her and slams her head into the steel steps before throwing her into the barricade. Scott finally stops striking Connor with the chair and throws it down before struggling to pick the big man up. When Scott finally gets him up,  Connor is out on his feet. Scott shoves a middle finger in his face before picking him up onto his shoulders and hitting him with a GTS.

With Connor down, Scott spits on the big man before leaving the ring. Scott gets to the bottom of the steps when he finally see's Paige standing at the bottom of the ramp. They stare at each other for a moment before Paige jumps into Scott's arms kissing him. Scott scoops up Paiges legs and carries her up the stage, just as Christie comes to and witnesses' this she lets out a loud scream before CMV Fusion cuts to commercial.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Empty CMV Point Break

Post by Vic Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:46 pm

After the Impromptu triple threat match for the vixens title at Point Break, Amber In the ring celebrating her title defense, Cass Lafave motionless in the ring. Lexin slowing getting back to her feet, as she does Amber looks as if shes leaving the ring stops next to ropes looks up at Lexin and swings her fist right to her jaw then picking her back up and hitting the boss cutter. Amber demands a mic from the ringside helpers...

Amber Briggs:"I'd Like you all to meet the official #1 Vixen in CMV, yours truly Amber Briggs. I have officially put Cass "the old hag" Lafave in her place. I can now move on to bigger & better things like helping my brothers win their first Tag Title Gold, toodaloo"

Amber drops the mic on Cass Lafaves mouth, picks up her selfie stick and heads up the ramp to the back stage as she takes several selfies in the process

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am

After the main event of Point Break, as the crowd begins to scatter to the exits. The lights shine with a blue hue and the screen flickers. Tribal music is heard through out the arena. White words begin to show on a blue backdrop.

"SAMOA COMES TO CMV..."

The words disappear. After a short pause more words appear.

"THE ALPHA IS HERE"

Again the words disappear and another pause takes place. For the final time, more words appear.

"ALFFA"

The screen fades black, the lights turn back to normal and the crowd cheers.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 am

Shortly after Amber Briggs has left the ring, Thomas Sullivans music blares though the PA System

Sullivan walks out from the back and down the ramp, telling the crowd to shut up as they boo him. Sullivan walks up the steps and into the ring, and runs to the aid of Cass LeFave, he moves the mic away from her mouth and picks her up to her feet. With Cass's arm over his shoulder, Sullivan walks over to the mic Amber Briggs dropped onto Cass and picks it up.

Thomas Sullivan:
All of you, shut up! How dare you boo me, and how dare you boo, the most angelic vixen in CMV. Throughout wrestling history, we've seen amazing talents, and this goddess right here, is clearly one of them. You see, I could throw as much money into this company as humanly possible, but they'd still do the wrong thing. Cass LeFave doesn't just deserve to be the Vixens Champion, but in my eyes, she is, the Vixens Champion. Yuri, you can throw as many people in front of Cass as you want, sure she may fall sometimes, but everybody takes a fumble here and there. But at the end of the road, there's only one woman, capable of really legitimizing the Vixens division, and that's Cass LeFave.

Amber, you can gloat, you can laugh, you can taunt all you want,but we both know, who the true, Vixens Champion is.

Sullivan momentarily lowers the mic and raises Cass' arm in the air and points to her.

Thomas Sullivan:
Watch your back Amber, because Lady Luck will only get you so far, eventually, you'll get what's coming to you, and we will see the deserved Champion rise, Cass LeFave!

Sullivan throws the mic ringside and picks a beaten Cass LeFave up onto his shoulders and begins to make his way up the ramp, as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:12 am

As we return from commercial break on episode nine of Monday night Fusion, Xander Slate stands alone in the ring, the CMV fans chanting his name.

Slate
You know, I knew that Hunter holds grudges, but I never thought that he'd take it this far. Last night, I was SCREWED out of my rightfull International championship match! Voodoo didn't even have the balls to pin me himself, hell, he was hardly in the match at all! No, his pal Wendell did all of the work for him, psh, and now Mr. Grace has been given a free pass into the Money in The Bank ladder match at Battle Scars. Good on yah, Hunter, I don't suppose that I'll even get a qualifying match let alone a one on one match with Voodoo. Heh, The Corporation, folks! A real class act! Running things fairly here on Fusion. Oi, where's Cyborg when you need 'em?

Xander is suddenly cutoff by the sound of Triple H's music. Shockingly, the COO comes down the ramp alone, the crowd giving him what for.

HHH
Xander, Xander, please, stop. Look, maybe I've been wrong these past few weeks, you know? Maybe you've still got that IT factor within you! Hmm, The Corporation, CMV, is all about equal opportunity. So you know what? I WILL grant you a qualifying match for the Money in The Bank ladder match at Battle Scars, and I WILL give you that one on one bout with Mr. Voodoo! Hell, I'll give you that match THIS Saturday on Genesis, and hey, I'll even bar Wendell Grace from ringside!!!

Slate
OKAY, alright, stop it. What's your game here, huh? No pun intended.

HHH
Game? GAME??? Oh, you mean this!

From seemingly out of thin air, Troy Voodoo and Wendell Grace slide into the ring, bashing Slate in the back of his head. Troy holds Slate's arms back as Grace gives him a nasty European uppercut! Now it's Wendell who holds Xander in position while Voodoo rebounds off the ropes, delivering a devestating Straight to Hell!!!

HHH
If you can make it to Fusion next week, I'll still give you your qualifying match . . .

Hunter lifts the limp Xander to his feet and nails a wicked pedigree!

HHH
Against ME!!!

Triple H's theme hits the speakers as the show cuts backstage.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:25 am

As the show continues, we see Rex Carter lacing up his boots with a pouch of dip in his mouth. Good ole Mac Thompson eases his way onto the scene.

Mac Thompson: Rex, could I get your thoughts leading into this big match up with future hall of famer Dave Turner tonight?

Rex looks annoyed at the little snake sneaking in an interview. With that, he spits his chew out into a waste basket before replying.

{{Rex Carter}}
Mah thoughts? Boy im ready to wrassle one of the best. I look up to this man. Gettin uh win ova him would mean the world to me so imma be so got damned focused it ain't even funny. Now where's mah moonshine?

Rex reaches for the bag full of Bubba's moonshine until a hand comes in and swipes the bag away.

{{Rex Carter}}
Wut duh hayell!

Carter looking angry at his Cousin Billy who's holding the bag whilst sporting sunglasses and a cowboy hat. Looking rather douche like.

{{Cousin Billy}}
Bubba is cutting you off Rex. I'm his only client now.

{{Rex Carter}}
He that's a dayum partnership!

{{Cousin Billy}}
Was. Was a partnership. Good luck.

With that, Cousin Billy walks out of the room leaving Rex distraught with an awkward Mac Thompson.

Mac Thompson: Rex, could I get your thoughts on...

{{Rex Carter}}
Get duh hayell out ya damn hippy!

Rex forces Mac out of the locker room before slamming the door shut.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:08 am

Coming back from commercial break JustIN Sanes theme hits as the superstar gets a Huge pop along with major heat

The Undisputed Champion slowly makes his way down the ramp dragging the title with him as Yuri Sokolov follows a few steps being clapping in approval. Sane slides into the center of the ring, stands up and slowly raises the title with one hand as a blinding white light bedazzles the arena, Sane gazing, menacingly into the camera. Finally he is handing a mic

Sane:
Another victim.....another man, he has become full of himself. Full of a meaningless ego. Paul Anderson, one of CMV's veterans was made HUMBLE at Point Break last night. A man who is definitely a shell of his former self somehow becomes King of the Ring and expects that this gives him the right to square off with the BEST CMV has to offer.

A man who walks out with a Crown and a Robe and head filled with false confidence. So I played the role as his Jester, the Joker.

Paul Anderson was top of the world and had no idea that on top of the world stood JustIN Sane.

I let his confidence be his undoing. It was simple really. As soon as that bell rung I let Paul Anderson think he was in control. Move after back breaking move. Suplex after spinebuster after superkick. I let this mans ego get bigger and bigger. As painful as it was... it was quite amusing to see him really think he was in control.

Yuri Sokolov is seen laughing and applauding in the background as Sane Continues

Sane
But then after giving almost everything he had, I just kept kicking out...trying not to laugh at his frustration every time I did. And then that's when he decided to head to the top rope and take a dive. It was at the moment....Paul Anderson knew.....He fucked up....

Sane points to the titantron as the footage airs showing Pauling Anderson diving from the top rope as Sane plays possum setting him up for the redruM Theory. Anderson knocked out cold as Sane goes for the 1....2....3

Sane
Perfection....Anderson has been brought back down to earth. A reality check if you will. Another name sacrificed to the light. Another name added to the LONG LIST of men who have failed and failed trying to take my Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.... A revolving door of failed dreams. Who will be the next to step up and be fed to The LIGHT? Stay tuned...

Sane drops the mic as his music hits. Yuri hands the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship back over to Sane as both men hop out the ring and make their way up the ramp and into the back

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm

*After taking another loss from Connor Macculloch, Scott Norrie is left in the ring motionless long after Connor has made his way to the back. Officials are checking on him to make sure he is ok, eventually they roll him to the edge of the ring and help him hop down to the floor where Scott stops to lean over the ring apron for a moment as officials wave off the cameramen and photographers to give Scott some room. After a few moments two officials take an arm each of Scott's and help him walk up the ramp, as they make their way up the ramp the crowd begin to cheer and clap for Scott but just when they reach the top of the ramp Connor charges back out bulldozing through Scott and the officials, Christie soon follows behind, laughing mic in hand as Connor beats down Scott, throwing massive lefts and rights. Blood begins to flow from Scott's head as Connor just pounds his skull with vicious and rapid right hands, Connor eventually slams Scott's head down into the steel of the stage before officials finally try to pull Connor off of Scott but Connor with a seeming burst of energy shoves them off before letting a howl as he stands up and Christie begins to speak*

Christie: Let 'is be a warnin' tae all of the CMV Universe thit no wan, * Christie leans down to the bloodied Scott Norrie* an' I mean no wan messes wee a Macculloch! *Christie stands back up with a big smile on her face* Come Battlescars ma big brother Connor here will win ih Money In Ih Bank Ladder Match an' jist when ih time is right he will cash in and be thee next CMV World Heavyweight Champion an' 'ayre ain't a damn thing onybudy kin do about it! Scotty boy after tonight ye might aswell consider yer career over cause if you ever come back Connor will finish what he startid and not only will yer career be over, so will yer miserable bloody life!

*Christie begins to walk off but suddenly stops before looking over to the left of the stage and laughing. She turns back and walks towards the edge of the stage*

Christie: On second though, *the camera pans around to reveal a stack of tables below the stage* why wait? *Christie looks at Connor and screams;* Crush!

*Connor nods before letting out another howl and picks Scott up without any effort and carries him over to the edge of the stage. He drops Scott  before putting him into a powerbomb position and looking over at Christy who mouths to him, while rasing her hand and signaling: "Crush". Connor lifts Scott high above his head and Last Ride Powerbombs him off stage through the stack of tables below. Scott lays motionless as Christie laughs and Connor lets out another howl as the crowd rain down some of the loudest boo's in CMV history, and they both walk off as officials scramble to help Scott Norrie and CMV Fusion goes off the air to Paige coming out to the edge of the stage crying and shouting to the officials to help him.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:02 am

After being counted out on her debut for CMV, Megan Cooper gets up and slides into the ring behind Danielle ward, who is celebrating to the sound of her theme on the PA system, she turns around to see Megan and steps backwards, startled, she raises her fists in defense, but Megan nods her head, and extends her arm out to Danielle offering her some respect. Danielle, full of herself at the moment, instantly reaches out to shake the hand of Megan Cooper without taking a second to analyze the situation. Megan looks into the eyes of Danielle, and smiles, noticing this Danielle smiles back and goes to lift Megan's arm in the air as a sign of respect, but as she does, Megan head-butts Danielle, and goes down low with a cheap shot, the Uppercunt. Megan takes no time to taunt, she just begins to lightly kick Danielle in the back like trash, trying to roll her out of the ring, after a few moments of this she walks over to the otherside of the ring, and gestures for a microphone from the timekeepers area. After receiving one she walks to the center of the ring, looks around the arena, then over to Danielle, who is recovering on the outside, and then raises the mic to her mouth.

Megan Cooper:
For all my life, I have taken beatings, ass kickings everything you can think of, and here I am today. You see if there's one thing about winning, it's that there's more to it a poxy little three count. Sure this, Danielle may have won the battle, if you could even consider it such, but I waited, I took my moment to strike, and now look who is still standing. Me. Now, while I may have "Officially" lost. It is me, talking to you all now.  

Megan lowers the mic for a moment, and walks over to the ropes, she leans over them and brushes with her hands, gesturing for Danielle to leave, Danielle, jumps to her feet and tries to get in the ring, but the refs hold her back. Megan simply smiles as Danielle is lead up the ramp by the referees, she then raises the mic to her mouth once again.

Megan Cooper:
You see, I am a survivor, my entire life, I've been beaten, and I'm still here, tonight, Danielle gave it her all, and couldn't even get the pin, and look who is still here. I will always be here. I am here to stay and release all this pent up aggression I have inside, I will be known as the most resilient Vixen in CMV history, I have never and will never be one to stay down, I'll take a beating and keep on going, tonight. I was just planning on making my impact, Danielle was the innocent victim tonight. I look around the Vixens roster here in CMV, and none of them, can match me in my straight up brawling ability, none of them, can match my pure strength, and none of them, can match my tenacity. If you look across this roster, you see plenty of pathetic looking women. Look at Christie Norrie? Oink, I think you missed the Pizza parlor Christie. Then we have Amber Briggs, now, I'm not one to judge people on their looks, because that's not important. But I am surprised she can even be considered a woman, she looks more manly than those Misfits thats for sure.

But lastly, and quite frankly the worst of all, is Kristen Page. I mean, this is a wrestling organization right? You get hit, you get back up, she spent, an entire month, on the sidelines, because of a chair shot? I'm sorry Kristen, but you just shouldn't be here. I've taken a lot worse than a chair shot in my lifetime, and it has never kept me down. It's people like you, that keep the women in CMV on the sidelines, fighting to get a match on the card. It's people like you, that make the fans only see us as pretty faces. They don't want to see us fight, because we might get hurt. I'm here to change that. I've taken enough in my life, now it's my turn, now it's my turn to dish it out. Kristen, if you think a chair shot is bad, you better not stick around to see what might come your way if we ever square o---

After a flash and seemingly out of nowhere, Kristen Page appears in the ring, face to face with Megan Cooper, who steps back a bit, somewhat shocked at the surprise appearance. The two lock eyes and pace around the ring, neither Vixen letting her guard down, Megan turns away and leaves the ring as the crowd boo's, Megan turns towards Kristen Page and just smiles as she backs up the ramp while the camera fades to black with Megans theme playing through the PA System.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:43 pm

CMV episode ten comes back from commercial as the crowd is waiting for something to happen. Suddenly Bison's theme his the P.A and the crowd loses it as Bison chants begin to echo throughout the arena. What seems like minutes pass until finally Bison makes his way onto the stage accompanied by PAUL HEYMAN. The duo makes their way down the ramp and enter the ring as Paul motions for a mic to be handed to him. Bison's theme finally cuts off as the crowd is still chanting

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nmda0qn7c71r6mlfy

Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemennnnnn.........My name.....is....PAULLLLL HEYMANNNNN and I am proud to announce that I am here to be the voice of my client. BISON.....THE BARBARIAN!!!!!

The crowd roars in approval of the news

Heyman
Now....lets get straight to business shall we? Now....for quite some time now. My client....BISON has been swept under the rug....After literally beating the entire roster in minutes... no one bats an eye to his....accomplishments. Hell last week my client DESTROYED the "number one contender" Paul Anderson and not one person batted an eye. This is going to change.... This is going to change NOW. Mr Sokolov. I am the voice of Bison. And I am giving you an ultimatum. You acknowledge my client by giving him the shot that he was never given. A shot at the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Let us not forget....was it not JustIN Sane who debuted on the main roster by getting a random title show by beating my client with a sledgehammer? An eye for an eye Mr. Sokolov[/color]

This is awesome chants begin to slowly peek through the capacity crowd. Paul Heyman takes a seat in the middle of the ring as if protesting to the GM as Bison doesn't move a muscle

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Heyman

Heyman
So whats it gonna be Yuri? Because if its something my client doesn't like, it won't end well for you... And no I don't want you to take that as a physical threat, because Bison could easily tear you to shreds. But think of it as a business decision.

How you might be asking yourself? Well what I have here in my back pocket is a VERY....VERY.....generous contract from Stephanie McMahon for Bison to come on over to NXT. It would be quite a win for NXT and quite the loss for your Brand.

Paul Heyman stands up and looks right into the camera as serious as he has every looked

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 2 Screenshot%2B%286699%29

Heyman
You have until Battle Scars to make your decision....

Heyman drops the mic as he and Bison head out the ring, ukp the ramp and backstage as feed cuts to commercial

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm

The bell chimes and Kristen gets the win, she falls flat on the mat after beating Cass LaFave, Thomas Sullivan slides into the ring and pushes Kristen Page out of the ring before helping Cass to her feet, just as always Thomas Sullivan retrieves a mic from the outside and walks over to Kristen Page to whom is recovering on the outside and starts screaming into the mic.

Thomas Sullivan:
YOU THINK? YOU CAN JUST COME OUT HERE, AND PIN, THE ONE AND ONLY, CASS LAFAVE?!

Kristen Page goes to get back up, but Sullivan pushes her back down with his foot, referee's surround Sullivan, pulling him away from Kristen Page.

Thomas Sullivan:
Okay, Okay.

Sullivan steps away and gets back into the ring, picking Cass up and setting her on his shoulders before he continues talking.

Thomas Sullivan:
I'm actually going to quote Megan Cooper here Kristen, you may have won the match, but it's Cass who is standing high. What nerve you have, to come out here, ON YOUR DEBUT, and beat Cass LaFave. She is the best Vixen in CMV, she is the most underutilized talent in CMV history. You can have your moment in the sun Kristen, because quite frankly, you need it. You disgusting, vile, creature. I would go on, but I have more important things to talk about.

Thomas Sullivan walks over to the corner and sets Cass down on the top turnbuckle before he goes back into the center of the ring and continues to run his mouth.

Thomas Sullivan:
Once again Amber, you got off lucky, Yuri Sokolov, after the huge increase in his funding, from an undisclosed investor. Decides to team this legend.

Sullivan turns and points to Cass LaFave.

Thomas Sullivan:
With some two bit jobber by the name of Danielle Ward. What are you thinking? Both Lexin and Jade and above average competitors, not on the level of Cass of course, but they are still decent! But you decided to place Cass LaFave with this, this, ROOKIE? No. As far as I'm concerend, and as far as all of you should be concerned, Kristen Page, Amber Briggs and Danielle Ward, are destroying the Vixens division with their wrongdoings. Cass should be the Champion, when she finally gets what she deserves, I'll be the first to tell you, I told you, I told you all.

Thomas Sullivan drops the mic and walks Cass LaFave to the back as his theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:27 pm

CMV Ep. 157 Fusion #11

After Sunshine is done celebrating a new transition appears

Sunshine is now gone and Kristen Page is there standing in the middle of the ring, smiling with a mic in hand.

Kristen Page : Megan... Megan... Megan. What exactly is... Your problem. You seem to be so fascinated in what I'm doing in this company and I just can't figure out why. I can't tell if its because you're jealous of me, or if its because of certain issues you have outside of this place.

Kristen starts to pace around the ring

Kristen Page : Megan, I want you to listen to me... You are treading on bad territory right now. All you do is talk, talk, talk. You lost your first match. I didn't.

Kristen now stares directly into the camera

Kristen Page : Megan you do anything that rubs me the wrong way... I'm going to bash your head in...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next