Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:45 am

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:Cassie Maverick had been beaten and battered by the former vixens champion Amber Briggs. There were many moments where she could have gave up and saved herself the pain. But she couldn't let her fans down and most important of all, she couldn't let that old bastard FEAR get the pleasure of seeing her lose.

The defending vixen's champion gave it her all and showed everyone that she had heart and amazing will power to endure tremendous punishment. After finally defeating Amber Briggs with a second DDT, she celebrated her win. But she needed to face FEAR. She needed to tell that buzzard that she wasn't dead yet. Cassie got a mic and called him out of hiding.

"FEAR! I know yer watchin' out there! Why don't ya come on down! I want ya know that try as ya might, ya couldn't get the job done! I'm still standin' here and I kept my title too! Why don't ya try to finish me off face to face rather than be some snake in the grass wait to spring an ambush!"

She didn't have to wait long to get an answer as the old man came out of the crowd and stayed outside of the ring. He too took a mic and let his thoughts be known.

"Cassie! Baby! What you experienced two weeks ago was just foreplay! Had I wanted, I would've snapped you neck in a second! But that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!"

The crowd boos loudly and a Colonel Sanders chant began amongst the fans. Many didn't take this guy seriously, but he seemed...older...as if his skin became more putrid as if he was slowly rotting. FEAR continues.

"I reap your pain and suffering slowly and you'll be begging for death before the end! But for now dear Cassie, I'll torment your friends. I'll take care of the Family first. One by one, they'll fall to my power. Then Fury will be next on my hit list. Then when you have no more allies or people to hide behind, I'll come for you and reclaim what you stolen from me."

Then FEAR disappears back into the shadows from wince he came. He had a knack for blending into the crowds. Cassie was quiet for a while before making a slow somber walk up the ramp. She may have retained her title, but she was worried for her friends now that FEAR was loosed on CMV. She knew he'd stop at nothing to get what he wanted. But look on his face had her wondering...was he weakening? Had amulet somehow drained his lifeforce? If so perhaps they a had a chance...

Even though Fury was forced to remain backstage during her friend's title defence she still watched and cheered her on, and there was some close moments were it looked like Briggs was going to reclaim her former title.

Once Cassie got the winning pin on Briggs Fury shouted out with joy happy for Cassie's victroy, she was about to make her way to ring side to congratulate her, when she seen FEAR appear from the crowd as the cowgirl called her out. Fury could do little more than watch as the two faced each other down with the mics.

Soon FEAR disappeared within the crowd, then Fury made her move appearing at the top of the ramp to meet up with Cassie. "Congrats on your title defence, sorry i couldn’t be at ringside to see it firsthand”

Fury could see it in Cassie’s eyes that FEAR’s threats to them and their allies worried Cassie. “Hey don’t worry about it, I’m not scared of Col Sanders or his threats, you shouldn’t be either. I still have IT , he won’t get IT back I promise you that. Now come on lets go relax and celebrate your victory with a few root beers”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:09 pm

The crowd is roaring as Fusion’s new Light Heavyweight Champion climbs the turnbuckle and raises his new prize high above his head. Streamers pour down from the rafters as Omega walks over to the middle of the ring and falls to his knees.

He presses the championship against his chest, hugging the title that he had to fight one hell of a battle to win, the conclusion of a physically taxing war that essentially took a superhuman effort to survive.

But Omega Lee did survive, and now he can call himself a champion and lead the Light Heavyweight division into an era of prosperity. Suddenly, Lee’s music shuts off, cutting his celebration short.

Lee looks around trying to figure out what’s going on, and the crowd doesn’t seem to be too happy either, though they make up for the silence by starting up a chant of Omega’s name. But the sound of clapping sliced through those chants and soon the crowd falls silent.

All eyes are on the stage as a figure steps through the curtain and the roof nearly blows off the arena when it’s revealed to be Cole Savage!

Savage has a microphone tucked underneath his arm that’s picking up the sound of him clapping enthusiastically. Savage raises the microphone up to talk, but the crowd interrupts him with a “Welcome back!” chant.

Savage smirks and lets it pass before finally speaking.

-Cole Savage-
This ladies and gentlemen… THIS right here is the face of a division! This man is a man who SCRATCHED and CLAWED to get to where he is right now. For such a long time things weren’t working for him. He was banging his head against the glass ceiling, spending nights wondering why his career was going nowhere fast.

Savage begins walking down the ramp.

-Cole Savage-
And that’s when I gave him a call. See, I’ve been keeping a close eye on Fusion while I was away, scouting the talent seeing who was worth a second of my time. But everyone I saw just didn’t seem to have it. Until Omega Lee came around, and despite his struggles, I saw that he was the type of guy who could rise to the top. All he had to do was change his attitude.

He walks up the stairs then enters the ring.  

-Cole Savage-
When I called him up I told him, “These are the cold-hard facts: You have all the talent in the world to become a legend one day, but you’re stuck in a situation where this company isn’t going to give you the chance to show what you can really do. These people will look right past you, they look at you and think that you’re a man who’s just happy to get his paycheck and nothing more. So you have to show them a different side of you.”

That’s when everything changed for him. He could have just took what John Briarwood dished out with a smile, thanked him and went about his business. But no, not the new Omega Lee. He took my advice to heart, and vowed from that moment that he would not only beat Briarwood’s ass outside of the ring, but take that title while he’s at it. Now if I came out and said it all those weeks ago, you would have laughed and said I was just talking a whole bunch of nonsense.

Savage points to the Light Heavyweight Championship draped across his shoulder.

-Cole Savage-
Well would you take a look at him now. A Champion. And he’s only getting started. I know you’ve all been keeping a close eye on the way I made Leo Cruz the most talked about man on the NXT roster right now. It’s not going to be any different here with Omega Lee on Fusion. It’s time to expand my empire, and I couldn’t have chosen a better man to align myself with. Cole Savage is back, baby, and to celebrate this historic moment, I’ve gotten you a little gift, buddy.

Savage motions to the stage that a car is driving on, and out of it steps a gorgeous woman with a box in her hands. She opens it and inside looks to be brand new gear for the brand new champion.

Omega Lee with his Light Heavyweight Championship walks up the ramp towards the gorgeous woman to get a look at his fancy new custom ring gear. Lee hands the championship for Savage to hold while the gorgeous woman places his new Egyptian Silk Robe on him
Savage Places the Light Heavyweight Champion on the shoulder of Omega Lee
and raises the arm of the champ
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:55 pm

*John Briarwood Walks down to the ring, grabs a mic on his way in*

"I..im gonna admit i havent spoken to you people since i debuted here on fusion but i have alot of stuff i gotta say, i joined this company believing that i could shine here like i have in Pro Wrestling Live but the truth is i just didnt have a good time here, i havent been happy here, ill admit I was beatin by omega lee but from everyone else ive seen here...none of you interest me *fans boo* did that sting? Oh im sorry but u see the entire Fusion roster is as entertaining as a roman reigns promo, and if you dont get the joke its not, so i ever come back its going to be if Fusion decides to actually become entertaining, So long and good fucking riddance I QUIT! * chucks mic on the ground and leaves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Bless for at least writing him off <3
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 pm

It is the next night on Fusion as it's the fallout after Exodus. Randy Nelson Jr. Is walking down the ramp with his leather jacket and shades. He looks at the audience in disgust and displeasures them all. He then goes up the steps and through the bottom rope  He spreads his arms out wide and shows on the back if his jacket as it writes "Better Than Sr.". He snatches a microphone and inhales the CMV air . He waits as he puts on a serious face before speaking.

RNJ
No way. This is CMV. I have been waiting to get here my whole life. Is what I would say if I was one of those wannabes in the back! Don't act like you don't already know the greatness standing before you. Recognize the only REAL legend to walk down that ramp! Keep booing when you're gonna be wearing my shirts next month and when you all know it's true. I have mastered absolutely everything that I even thought of. Now Communiverse, behold the finale of your old idols. I am not just bringing this new breed of talent yo CMV, but I am willing to lead the New Generation of CMV! Not as their ally in victory, but leading as #1. Triple H, you're back there watching, i know it. So start understanding thst im here snd im willing to get to the top any way possible. The Triple H motto if you will. But now lets address the real point. I am the TRUE Champion of this bussiness! Stay in the back if you kbow what will get you home safe or if you all want to witness true greatness, come in this ring right now. But now that I think of it, I don't have the time. Always training cuts into your schedule so, maybe another day. Call me the worse, but know I'm the best! Just Crown me champ, I'll handle the rest! Also majored in Basic Thug-A-Nomics! No real reason to keep me back their with those jobbers so give me the real prize that completes my résumé. Randy Nelsin Jr. Never forget the name!

Nelson drops the mic to the mat as he rolls out if the ring. He slightly smirks as he looks back at the Communiverse. He shakes his head thinking of all the ways he can improve what he claimed as his Company.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 am

After hitting Emerald Fusion to Cooper, Kristen Stands tall in the ring, she's thrown a mic from ringside and she stands over Megan Cooper and begins talking.

Kristen Page:
I'm not a real Vixen huh? Look who's down now, look who's standing. LOOK AT ME!

Kristen picks up Megan by the hair and throws her into the turnbuckle and hits her with a stiff uppercut knocking her to the ground, Kristen steps back and continues talking.

Kristen Page:
How does it feel, to know you can't beat me when it counts, how does it feel to know that you're the disgrace, you always have been, running from your family who were just trying to help you. You killed him you know Megan, not Darrell, you made him suffer, you're making your mother suffer too, but it's okay, because tonight, I'm going to make you suffer.

Megan tries to rush out of the corner and attack Kristen catching her off guard, but Kristen sees it coming and immediately floors Megan once again, Megan pulls herself up, defeated, only to receive Emerald Fusion once again.

Kristen Page:
You've won some battles Megan, that's for sure, but tonight, the war is over and I will see you surrender. If you recall, I had a surprise for you, well, he's here right now. I'd watch out if I were you, because your surprise might literally break you.

Megan uses the ropes to pull herself up to her feet, groggy and confused she looks at Kristen, who simply points towards the crowd, Megan looks over to see Darrell Richards leap over the barricade. Fear spreads across the face of Megan as she tries to run off and escape from the other side, but Kristen Page stops her in her tracks by pulling her down to the mat by the hair from behind. Megan turns around, now seated on the mat and pulls herself into the far corner.

Megan Cooper:
How could you! WHY?!

Darrell Richards slides into the ring as Kristen Page presents Megan to him, Darrell pushes her out of the way and says.

Darrell Richards:
You're done here. Go for that silly Championship, let me finish this.

Kristen is somewhat hesitant until Darrell raises his fist, Kristen simply smiles, shrugs and then the arena fades to black.

In a flash, the arena lights up again, Darrell looks around confused, wondering where the hell Kristen has vanished too, but after a moment he quickly turns his attention back to Cooper, he approaches her and pulls her up to her feet and elbows her right i the nose, busting it open.

Darrell Richards:
Come on, we're done here. You're done here, we're going home.

Darrell goes to pull Megan by the arm but she resists, Darrell turns around slowly, enraged to see Megan, standing back, pulling herself away.

Megan Cooper:
I'm not going anywhere with you...

Megan drops onto her knees and goes for the uppercunt, but Darrell, without hesitation, kicks her straight in the face, knocking her down to the mat, unconscious. Darrell goes to drag her by the arm to the back, but is interrupted by the CMV officials. He raises his arms up high and leaves the ring, heading towards the crowd once again, before he leaps over the crowd he turns around and says.

Darrell Richards:
I'll be back, don't you worry.

And with that Darrell leaps over the barricade and is lost in the crowd, the officials tend to Megan Cooper, as the camera feed fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:53 am

Fusion kicks off with the legendary Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley makes his way down to the ring, high fiving every fan, rustling  the hairs of a couple of young'ns in the audience, he slides into the ring, and raises his arm as he climbs the top turnbuckle closest to the announce table. He looks over to Edith and gestures for her to pass him a mic, which is indeed thrown to him. He jumps down from the top rope back into the ring and raises his arms once again, the crowd on their feet cheering at the site of everybodies favourite Hollywood A-Lister.

Hayden Kiteley:
Isn't it great to be back?! You know, it's been so long since I've been in the center of this ring, talking to each and everyone of you. Now I know, over the years, we've had our differences. I was never the nicest guy on the roster. If I could break the fourth wall for a moment, I wa always the heel, the bad guy, the guy you were supposed to boo.

Things change and people evolve. I'm a good guy now, and I'm loving this reaction. There isn't anything on planet earth, that could turn me away from the fans. Which brings me to something of concern. Lets take a look.

Hayden swings around pointing towards the titantron, which shows a video package of Xander Slate beating Sunshine for the World Heavyweight Championship 2 years ago, and then losing it to Hayden. It then jumps to this passed month, Sunshine talking about legends returning, stealing his spot while he's been here the entire time. It the cuts to Hayden being taken out of action by The Authority, and The Corporation at Anarchy Rulz. A voiceover can be heard from the segment where Hayden and Sunshine confronted eachother in the parking lot. "I'm not here for you Sunshine, I'm here for The Corporation". Then it cuts to Exodus, Hayden and Sunshine brawling, and Hayden eliminating Sunshine from the match via the final cut. The titantron blacks out and the camera feed once again returns to Hayden in the ring.

Hayden Kiteley:
There's a little something, that stands in my way at the moment. Someone who can't quite let a past event go. I may have stolen your spot light, your time at the top before, but Sunshine, this was two years ago. There are some things you just need to let go of. Because if you don't you'll be the one on the receiving end of some serious punishment. Punishment that doesn't need to happen. I'm not here for your title, I'm not here for your main event spot. I don't even want the Undisputed Title now that Voodoo no longer has his hands on it.

I'm here for one thing Sunshine, to take down The Corporation, all you need to do is believe that. If I have to come and rip that Title from you to get you to stay out of it, that's fine by me, your little ring rat doesn't scare me Sunshine.

It's all up in the air, it's your choice, you can back away, and let me pursue what I came back for. Or you can stand in my way have your whole world come crashing do--

Hayden Kiteley:
Oh here we go...

The arena goes black for a split second before the lights come back on to reveal Kristen Page across the ring from Hayden, Hayden stand back, confused, he looks around expecting a cheap shot. But nothing happens.

Kristen Page:
Oh Hayden, ever so paranoid. You'll find out Sunshines answer to your question after the match tonight, between you and Sunshine, the one coming up next. If I were you I wouldn't stick around though, run Hayden, leave while you still can. While you still have the choice.

With that Kristen Page disappears as quick as she appeared, leaving Hayden in the ring for his match with Sunshine up next.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm

After the last match of the evening, Fury just stormed down the Ramp to the Ring with a mic in one hand and a bottle in the other, clearly from her body language she wasn't happy, and it was understandable with what happened eailer that evening.

After climbing into the ring, Fury took a few seconds to try and cool down, before raising the mic up.

"Megan!!! You think your pissed off about your lost last night! Well you got nothing on how i feel right now. I was booked a match tonight and you F***n robbed me off it you cunt!!!"

She took a moment to take a swing of her drink, before continuing. "You denied me a fight. Clearly you haven't got the she-balls to face me in a fair match, but don't think you'll get away with this you own me a match and i'm going to get it"

Fury takes a moment to catch her breath and puts her drink down for a moment before stuffing her hand in her pocket, and she pulls something out of it.

"And I got a message for Col Sanders, I know your watching this from somewhere so here it is...."

She slowly raises her hand into the air showing off an amulet. "Look what I got!! your stupid piece of crap amulet. You want it back your gunna have to take it from me and I don't Fear you!!"

With her rant now over Fury pocketed the Amulet before dropping the mic and grabbing her drink as she made her way out of the ring.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 206
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 6 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 pm

#Tww celebrating their success. One of them is Number One Contender for the I International title.  That means they both are, cuz they're a team. 

Lightening strikes, then again in the same spot. They say lightening can't strike in the same place twice... That's because of Time.

Nothing will ever happen again at the exact moment it happens once.

Quantum appears near The announcers table, and Dennis quickly Dashes for his Mountain Dew.

Quantum climbs the apron, and enters the ring. His eyes filled flashback of destroying Bison after he was already destroyed.

He steps forward into a barrage of attacks by both men. 

They beat and beat until the meat was sweet to eat. Quantum drops to his knees as they deliver their blows, each taking a toll, to make him come to defeat.

#TWW takes a minute to showboat, they catch the attention of the fans and appease them.

But Quantum, already down on one knee, powers his fist. Shanaz turns around and Quantum catches him with a quick but gruesome heart punch. As he staggers, Chet realizes and rushes forward

<BAM>

Caught him with the TimeStamp.

Shanaz is dabbing his heart, checking for bleeding..

<boom>

24th Punch to Shanaz.

Quantum exits the ring... Grabs and chair, and returns. He looks down at the former Tag Team Champions. 

It's not enough, it never is. He goes to the corner, motions for a mic, sets his chair up near the corner, and says, "You know... I think there is something we should tell you. Before you celebrate too much, you have to understand something....

You both cannot be anything...."

He stands up and collects the chair. 

"One of you... Has to go...."

Quantum stands above, and glares them both down. 

Nothing...no movement...  no sound... Almost as if someone paused the screen for 3...whole...seconds....

Someone's arm moves first, and Quantum strikes quick with the chair, Flattening a Face* 

He looks to Shanaz, shocked to see his partner out cold.

"I think he pointed to you?" He skids the chair off Shanazes eyebrow, even though there was no evidence pointing so.

Quantum stands the chair near the corner. He points and seems to go the Innie Meanie Minie Moe approach, and lands on Chet Taylor.

Chet is thrown into the turnbuckle, lifted up... And we have a flashback of the carnage of Bison.

SuperBrainbuster!!! Onto the chair!!!!

"Oh my goodness... Someone stop this... " dashing screeches!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:34 am

The very next episode of Fusion kicks off to the sound of Megan Coopers theme on the PA system. She walks out slowly, looking around cautiously, scared. She makes her way down the ramp slowly watching her surroundings, she walks around the ring, checking under the mat via the aprons on all four sides before retrieving a mic from the timekeepers area, and making her way up the steel steps and into the ring. She walks to the center and raises the mic to her mouth.

Megan Cooper:
I'm not quite used to this, I'm not going to be good at it, but Fury, Cassie Maverick. I want to apologize. It might mean nothing to you, but this is from the heart. Last week when I came down and attacked you before our match. It was the heat of the moment. I couldn't control my emotions and I needed to get them out. It was just wrong place, wrong time. I know we don't have the best past, but I want to, no I need to change that.

Cassie, we're going through the same thing, we're being hunted, we're being stalked. We need to work together Cassie! Now I don't expect you to believe this, I don't expect you to accept this apology. But I hope you consider it, because we need to get past our differences. I don't like this, and I'm sure you don't. You can tell. Apologizing is not my strong suit. I hope you understand.

Megan stops for a moment and looks around the arena making sure Darrell Richards isn't around before she continues to talk.

Megan Cooper:
But tonight, isn't all fun and games, Kristen you'll be damned if you think you're getting away with what you've done, I don't even think you yourself understands what levels of pain you've brought to the Fusion roster. It won't be who suffers, it'll be everybody, I won't stand idly by while you get a Title Shot and get to live the happy life while the rest of the men and women in Fusion get beaten by him...

Megan turns around to continue talking but is met by a clothesline from Darrell Richards completely out of nowhere taking Megan off of her feet. Megan backs into the corner screaming in fear, something we've not seen before.

Megan Cooper:
No. NO. NO!!

Darrell Richards runs straight at Megan in the corner connecting with a knee straight to the temple, knocking her out and busting her open. Darrell grabs her by the arm and drags her lifeless body to the center of the ring. He reaches down and picks up the mic and begins to talk.

Darrell Richards:
How it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Sorry to ruin this special moment, but this, this whore is finished in CMV, you see, I will not stop, until I am granted a chance to let out my pain, my frustration. Triple H, I want a match at Dark Carnival, something to really give it, it's dark name. I want this bitch, one on one, No Holds Barred. Otherwise I'm just going to keep taking people out. She's got you all fooled playing little miss scaredy cat. I know her, she's bad ass, she isn't afraid of me, and you'll better give her the chance to prove it. If not, each and every week I'll keep coming out here and breaking her down, until she's no longer able to wrestle anymore. Either way, I get what I want.

To prove to you that I am all that. I want to issue an open challenge, come Genesis this week, I want a match, anyone and anybody can answer and I'll fuck them up. You see I'm not a wrestler, I won't follow a script, I'll just beat the hell out of someone until they stay down. So come on then, give me a chance to prove it on Genesis.

As Darrell continues talking, Megan staggers to her feet, she punches Darrell in the back of his head sending him forward knocking him off guard. Darrell turns around to see Megan collapse, he mounts her and begins unloading punches to the open wound on her temple. She tries to fight back clawing at his eyes, but eventually she becomes motionless. The camera is forced to pan away and look at the medical team and security coming out from the back, running down the ramp, but when they get to the ring Darrell is gone and Megan is left with a full on crimson mask and is completely motionless, with the exception of a small twitch in her fingers. The segment ends fading away from the scene.

(Dashing pls feel free to edit this "for live TV" if you think It's too graphic, pls don't delete though)

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 am

After his match with Sunshine Hayden gets to his feet and leaves the ring to retrieve a mic from ringside. He slides back in after a moment and walks around the ring, with a confused look on his face. He picks Sunshine up and extends his hand gesturing for the two to put their past behind them. Sunshine looks at Hayden, then back at the hand, then back at Hayden and then nods his head before slapping Haydens hand away. Sunshine turns away as the camera zooms in on Haydens face, he looks up at the back of Sunshines head and rubs his hands through his hair and runs at Sunshine clubbing him in the back of the head with the mic.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Look here Sunshine, it didn't have to be this way, look at this, look at all this blood. It just wasn't needed. But it was YOUR FAULT not mine. You came at me, after I told you time and time again that I wasn't here for you. I wasn't here for the Championships. I was here for one thing, The Corporation. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you!

Hayden brings the back of his hand across the mask of Sunshine, rattling his head, Sunshine backs up into the corner as Hayden presses on.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You see Sunny boy, you made this personal. You got involved in MY business. You slapped my hand away? That was the ultimate proof that I'm not here for you or your silly title. But just to spite you, I will come for you, I will come for that Anarchy Championship and I'll take you out for a few months while I'm at it, give you some to cool down. You like that huh?

Hayden drops the mic and starts stomping on Sunshine in the corner, not allowing him to even breath, just stomp after stomp after stomp after stomp. But Hayden isn't finished, he see's sunshine struggle to his feet in the corner, picking himself up in the perfect position to be dealt a little justice. Hayden hits his vintage barrage of punches until Sunshine is down on in the corner.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
This is just what happens when you get in my business Sunshine, that's just how it goes.

Hayden once again leaves the ring to pick up a chair which he throws in the ring before going under the bottom rope. Hayden gets to his feet and picks up the chair, he walks towards Sunshine but...

The arena goes black, the spotlight on Hayden, he covers his eyes as he looks across the ring to a feminine figure, however Hayden is blinded by the light, the figure walks into the light, revealing herself to be Kristen Page and begins talking.

Kristen Page:
Look at you Hayden, you're becoming who you really are, the dark, crazed maniac you were born to be. Unleash your rage, do it. Show the world that you haven't changed, show the world who you really are. Release your inner demon and become one with the hatred. Become like us. It's what you must do, it's all there is for you to, rather than chasing red herrings. You cannot defeat The Corporation, you're one man, however one demon. That is a different story. So do it Hayden, bring forth the pain from within and cast down on Sun---

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Oh would you just shut up..

Before Kristen can react, Hayden pulls her close and kisses her as Sunshine watches. Kristen pulls away in disgust, Sunshine is now back to his feet, enraged at the sight of Hayden laughing.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Now that shut you up, hey Sunshine, loo--

Hayden turns to see Sunshine running at him, he leaps into the air and hits a codebreaker, the hardest he's ever done in his life, the knee colliding with the forehead leaving a huge gash across Haydens face. Sunshine mounts Hayden and begins unloading. However Kristen pulls him off

Kristen Page:
Not today Sunshine! His time will come, and you know it!

Sunshine defiantly rips himself away from the downed Hayden and shrugs it off before..

And with that. Sunshine and Kristen are gone, and Hayden can be seen pulling himself up in the corner clutching his head, smiling at what just happened as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Matt Jefferson's music hits to a loud pop during Genesis in Osaka Japan as he makes his way to the ring microphone in hand as soon as his music stops he starts talking

Matt: Konnichiwa Japan! for those in attendance who don't know who i am my name is Matt Jefferson the resident extremist of CMV and i've been here for a whole month and i've only had one match ONE MATCH well i want to change that if this gets the approval of trips or yuri or whoever books this show i am issuing a open challenge to ANYONE on the Fusion roster whether it's on genesis or fusion hell even a live show i want a match sometime next week so if there's ANYONE in the back who wants a fight come on down and let's make it OFFICIAL!

[open to anyone to continue]

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content