Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:09 am

The Dirty Republic stands in the ring after their match on the next episode of Fusion, they regather themselves and just before they can leave the ring, once again, the arena dims, all of the members of The Dirty Republic looks around, and at the sound of a bang, they all look towards the titantron where the flag of the United Kingdom is waving in the wind.

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Flag_u10

Marcantel looks at Bill Cipher, and then both men look at the leader, Levi Marta, who stares at the Titantron, as once again, a voice begins to play through the arena.

???:
A republic? Do you know, what a republic is? Is Levi Marta, your supreme leader? What exactly are you a Republic of? You call yourselves, "The Dirty Republic". So, you are a Republic of filth? A republic based upon, pure garbage. How am I not Surprised. What unifies you all together? A shared belief? A shared goal? A purpose? Or maybe, just maybe, it's more plain and simple than I'm giving you credit for. Yes. Maybe you're all united. Because, you are all, simply garbage. A dirty strain on wrestling everywhere. You see here, Dirty Republic, we are united through a bond, heritage, a shared bloodline. We are the elite. We work as one, we think as one, we perform as one. There is no leader. Me? Oh no, I am merely, a tactician. But enough about me, Dirty Republic, this is about you. It has always been about you, you had to be the first. You are seen as a dominant force in CMV, the four of you, Cipher, Marcantel, Levi and Noah McGregor. Well, I will inform you, as the honest Geezer I am, that we are coming for you, we are coming to prove a point, we are growing in numbers by the day, at first, it was just me, now there are three of us, soon there will be four, and before you know it, we'll have met the prophecy, the elite six, the VI, I wear on my gloves with pride. So, Dirty Republic, it's time you got mixed up, in a bit of Foreign Affairs. Farewell for now. But don't hold your breath.

The flags begins to fade from the titantron and the lights power back on to the sound of the British National Anthem.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:26 am

Kristen Page stands in the corner, clutching the ropes either side of her as she leans on the turnbuckles smiling, panting after a big win over the Vixens Champion, Amber Briggs. She pulls herself out of the corner, and walks across the ring, still holding onto the ropes after an exhausting contest between the two. Kristen, now at the far side of the ring, begins to leave the ring.

At the sound of Megan Coopers theme, Kristan Page promptly backs up towards the middle of the ring as Megan Cooper makes her way to the stage, mic in hand, she claps slowly, menacingly, as she stops at the top of the ramp, after a few seconds. Megan raises the mic to her mouth to speak.

Megan Cooper:
Well done Kristen, you beat this, this rat Amber Briggs. I've already made it clear that she is another tainted piece of garbage that is on our Vixens roster, so don't be alarmed to find I'm not impressed. Sure, you beat the champion. But I ask you, why is she the Champion? Isn't it obvious, she's a complete utter ring rat. Without the misfits in her trousers she'd be at the bottom, where someone with her level of talent deserves to be.

Megan cooper stops talking and starts to make her way down the ramp as Amber Briggs finally gets to her feet after losing to Kristen Page, at the sound of these insults, Amber rushes Megan but only to find a crunching clothesline from Cooper as she's taken down on the steel. Megan continues down the ramp, ignoring the damaged champion.

Megan Cooper climbs onto the apron and into the ring, Kristen Page has her guard still but cautiously steps back towards the other side of the ring, eyes locked on Megan Cooper. Megan once again raises the mic to her mouth.

Megan Cooper:
You see Kristen, without the element of surprise, you have nothing, standing face to face with me, all you can do is tremble in fear. It seems as if we'll be against each other at battlescars. A tag match no less. I'm sure we'll get a sneak peak of what is to come when we finally step face to face in the ring. You see, you can bash my head in like you claim you will. But unlike you, I do not stay down to a simple head bashing. You'll see.

Megan turns around and as she goes to leave the ring she says something else.

Megan Cooper:
Oh and Kristen, remember, be prepared.

Megan drops the mic and turms sharply, running at Kristen who is able to duck under the clothesline. Megan turns around only to see.

At a flash, Kristen is gone, Megan screams in rage, only to turn around into Emerald Fusion by Kristen who then goes on to pick up the mic.

Kristen Page:
No Megan, it is you who should be prepared.

Kristens music hits and she drops the mic before making her way up the ramp to back as the camera fades to commercial.

Last edited by Miztacular on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:19 am

After being it with the double knee backbreaker, Kristen Page rolls out of the ring, Cass Lafave celebrates her victory over Danielle, she turns to high five Megan Cooper, but is hit by a cheap shot! Megan pokes her in the eye and goes down low with the uppercunt. Cass LaFave rolls out of the ring and is attended to at ringside by Thomas Sullivan. While this is going on, the camera goes back to Megan Cooper who has gone over to the announce table and picked up a steel chair along with a mic, to which. She slides back in the ring and starts smacking the downed Danielle in the face with a chair. It takes 7 chair shots to the face, before Danielle is busted open, and the chair falls apart in the hands of Megan Cooper, she steps to her feet and drops the pieces of broken chair down in front of her feet before picking up the mic she had previously thrown into the ring.

Megan Cooper:
You see that Kristen! 7 chair shots, straight to the face, and I bet she won't be out for a month, you're lucky that chair broke, otherwise you'd be next, look at this blood, look at it.

Megan cooper crouches next to the downed Danielle, who tries to do some sort of punch, but is too weak to even lift her arms properly. Megan swats her hands away and flicks at the open wound, causing a small splatter of blood to fly across Danielle's white attire. Megan laughs for a brief moment, and stands back up, in the background Thomas Sullivan can still be seen attending to Cass LaFave, checking if she's alright, she nods in pain, and Sullivan looks at Cass, then towards Megan, and then stands up, and stares into the ring, anger boiling up on his face, while Megan continues to talk.

Megan Cooper:
You see, Kristen I warned, I warned you to be prepared. Clearly you weren't clearly I got in your head. You couldn't have broken that pin up, but poor decision making cost you the match. This blood right here, this is nothing to me, I've seen this too often for it to faze me. This is real womens wrestling, it gets bloody, we aren't just pretty faces, that's what I represent, all my life, I have represented strong women, who stand tall themselves. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, who's down now, not me, but you are Kristen, everyone is. I am the sole survivor, I always have been, I always will be. I don't run from anything, I am strong, and I am proud.

People like you disgust me Kristen, this woman, took 7 chair shots, and still tried to hit me, to no avail of course, but no less, she tried. You got hit by one, and you're down and out for a month, you sicken me, and this is the very reason why you lost tonight, and while you'll lose every night.

Megan turns to face the crowd, as Thomas Sullivan gets on the apron behind her, Megan doesn't notice and continue to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Face it CMV Universe, I am the sole survivor, where's Cass right now? With her sugar daddy Thomas Sullivan, where's Danielle? Under my feet, with a crimson mask, and a steel chair beside her, and where's Kristen, cowering on the outside after measly backbreaker. You are looking at the present, and the future of the Vixens division. I am exactly what this division needs, I don't need someone to talk for me, I have been fighting strong my entire life, and I'll continue to fight, forever. This is a message, a message to every Vixen in CMV, Be Prep---

Before Megan can finish, Thomas Sullivan turns her around and starts screaming at her, without any hesitation she punches him straight in the jaw and he falls back against the ropes. Megan turns around to finish talking, but instead turns around to see Kristen Page for a split second before she's hit with Emerald Fusion. Kristen kicks Megan out of the ring, who regathers herself as Kristen picks up the mic. Megan, now standing on the ramp, still has her guard up as Kristen begins to talk.

Kristen Page:
Now look who's the last women standing!

The crowd start to cheer as Megan stands on the ramp, fuming over what's going on, she stands at the bottom of the ramp, fists curled up, as Kristen Page continues to talk.

Kristen Page:
Megan what exactly is your problem. I have proven that I am better then you in every single way. So why are you mad at me? or maybe, is it something else... Family related?

Megan stands at the bottom of the ramp, confused for a moment, before shaking her head and then staring into the ring waiting for Kristen who's menacingly smiling back at her to continue speaking.

Kristen Page:
Megan may i ask you a question? Where's Daddy? or Mummy? I heard Mummy misses you.

Megan tries to prevent herself from showing emotion, she tries not to react, he face is covered in anger, but at the same time, tear drops slowly begin to slide down the side of her cheek. Knowing full well where Kristen is going with this.

Kristen Page:
Megan another question. Do you remember him?

Kristen points to the titantron as a picture appears on of Megan and her ex Darrell Richards, a man who put her through all sorts of hell together happy, before the bad times occurred. Megan sees it for a split second before looking away, as more tears fall down her cheek, dripping down onto the ramp, Megan looks back towards Kristen, enraged, she runs into the ring and goes for a clothesline.

However she completely misses, and Kristen Page is nowhere to be seen, Megan turns around to once again see that dreaded picture on the titantron, she falls back into the ropes, visably upset, but forcing herself not show it, she wipes her face and leaves the ring, she climbs over the barricade and walks through the crowd leaving the arena, disorientated, after being mentally dismantled by Kristen Page, all she can feel is anger and despair. The camera fades to commercial before the Main Card of Battlescars begins.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 am

Megan Cooper gets up to her feet after getting the win over Kristen Page in quick fashion, she raises one arm in the air, before turning back to Kristen and stomping on her stomach, stomp after stomp after stomp after stomp. Megan then mounts Kristen and starts going to town on her face, punch after punch, screaming as she does. Megan gets back to her feet and steps back, admiring her work. She drags Kristen over to the corner of the ring, and wraps her leg around the ring post, she pulls it back and awkwardly swings it around the ring post. Kristen screams in pain as Megan laughs. She walks over to the timekeepers area and picks up a mic.

Megan Cooper:
Oh Kristen, what was that you said?

Megan slides into the ring as Kristen pulls herself up using the ropes, she turns around into a real slobber-knocker from Megan, sending Kristen back down to the mat.

Megan Cooper:
You're better than me in every way? That's what you said right, well it sure doesn't look like it right now. NOW WHO'S THE LAST WOMAN STANDING? You said that too right? Huh Kristen?

Megan crouches down next to Kristen and looks into her eyes momentarily before headbutting her. She gets back to her feet and continues to talk.

Megan Cooper:
You can use your mind games all you want, bring up all my past if you have to, but I know what I am, I know who I am, I'm proud to call myself a survivor, I have been through more than whatever you can throw at me, I want you to know Kristen, there's nothing you can do to me that can break me.

Megan grabs Kristen by the hair and picks her up to her feet, Kristen manages to get off a slap to the face, Megan steps back in shock, she stares at Kristen and runs at her clotheslining her over the top rope and down to the outside. Megan follows suit, and continues to stomp down on Kristen Page before she continues to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Look at this Kristen. Just like I said, I'm always the last person standing, I'm the sole survivor. I always have been and I always will be. You, are a fraud, and a disgrace to the Vixens division, and I'll prove it. With a good old fashioned chair shot. Remember what happened to Danielle Ward? Remember what happened last time you were hit with a chair?

Megan walks over to the side of the ring and goes under, pulling out a chair, she brings it out, looks over at Kristen, and observes the chair before moving slowly towards Kristen.

Megan Cooper:
I'm thinking, maybe this time, we don't just settle with one chair shot? Maybe two, three? Maybe I just break the chair over your head. How long will that keep you out for? I mean, that's gotta bring a few stitches right, could be interesting to see whats under this facepaint. Maybe you'll look better with a crimson mask.

Megan throws the chair into the ring, and goes over to Kristen, picking her up to her feet, Kristen goes for another slap, this time Megan see's it coming and parries it, she headbutts Kristen once again, causing her to become groggy, Megan then rolls her into the ring, and climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Kristen backs up into the corner, Megan picks up the chair and continues to talk as she walks menacingly towards Kristen.

Megan Cooper:
I'm thinking this time, we don't keep you out for a month, I'm thinking, we keep you out for a year, you know, send a message to all these wannabe Vixens. Nobody on this roster, can handle what I can take. I am the strongest, mentally and physically. I fear nobody, and nothing. I warned you Kristen, I warned you to be prepared. You weren't, and this is what happ--

Kristen Page spits blood at Megans face, she wipes her face and stares at Kristen, face red with fury. She drops the mic and charges at Kristen chair high in the air, she brings it down towards the head of Kristen.

In a flash, Kristen is once again gone, and the chair swings down onto the middle turnbuckle, Megan steps back, drops the chair, and screams in anger. She walks towards the center of the ring and picks the mic back up and begins to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Is that all you can do Kristen?! Huh, You're tarnishing the Vixen decision, all you do is run away. When you face me, you crumble. COME ON KRISTEN, YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!

Megan drops the mic as her theme plays, however after a few seconds the noise cuts off, and Megan stops at the bottom of the ramp, she stares around the arena as the arena goes dark, the lights cut off. The titantron lights up. A gravestone appears on the titantron, Megan steps back, confused. Kristens voice can be heard over the PA System.

Kristen Page:
You wouldn't recognize this Megan, because you ran away, you ran away from all of your problems. YOU, are the fraud, you call yourself a survivor but you've been running your entire life. This Megan, is your fathers grave. You didn't attend the funeral did you Megan? You were scared, you couldn't handle it, you were weak. Remember Megan, mummy misses you. You're all she has left, and you ran away, you left her, just like how you left you father to be beaten by a certain Darrell Richards. Remember Megan?

The image on the titantron is resized to fit the right side of the tron, while the image from Battlescars appears on the titantron again on the left side, a picture of Megan Cooper and her ex, the man who beat down her father, Darrell Richards. The light shines back on Megan, her face, expressionless, she tries to prevent sadness from spreading across her face, but she fails, a teardrop slides down her cheek as she falls to her knees.

Kristen Page:
Aw Megan, I thought you were a strong girl. I guess that's not the case. See you soon.

The arena lights up once more, and titantron feed is cut, Megan is left on her knees, she forces herself back to her feet, tears still dripping down her cheek, her face emotionless. She makes her way up the ramp, making no noise, showing no emotion, as the camera fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:39 pm

After a hard fought match against Tim LaFave, Sebastian Crawford gets to his feet and raises his fist into the air, as Mike Miles comes into the ring and they commit to a chest bump. Miles goes over to the ropes and obtain a mic from Lillian Garcia, at the same time Sebastian Crawford pushes Tim LaFave to the outside where Kevin Lee attends to old Timmy Boii the Timster. Mike Miles walks over to Crawford and hands him the mic before giving him a cheeky pat on the back. Sebastian Crawford walks towards the ropes and looks over at Tim and Lee. He points to them, and calls back to Miles.

Sebastian Crawford: These guys need the go back to the drawin' board. Know what I mean? Awright geeezzaa! Sorry Tim, but tonight just wasn't yer night. They take our word seriously, we are 'ere, to takeover. Sorted mate.

Crawford and Miles share a chesty laugh before Crawford hands the mic over to Miles.

Mike Miles:
That's right Seb.

Sebastian looks over at Miles.

Sebastian Crawford:
Alwyt geeze, lets not call me that aite?

Mike Miles:
My apologies mate.  But lets talk business. Tonight, this kid Tim and his partner, didn't have what it takes.

Sebastian Crawford:
Blimey! Thats absolutely right mate.  I think you need to go 'ome kids. We're in control right now. We'll keep taking more and more control, an' you filthy peasants better not stand in our way. We're no joke. I set that in the sand, we are more united than anybody in CMV 'istory, . All who opposes the elite,'will bow down, an' beg fer mercy. You felt it first hand Tim, you saw how hard it was to put me down, it's near impossible. So you better shut up shop, because foreign affairs are coming.

The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews makes his way down the ramp with a sick pack of Carlsberg and throws two of them to Tim and Kevin Lee  who look back in disgust. Sebastian Crawford lets off a mighty roar as he chugs on on a can of beer, crushing the can with his hand as he drinks. He wipes the froth from his mouth and raises his arm in the air, followed shortly by the Bloody Brit and Mike Miles. The camera zooms out to see Foreign Affairs standing tall in the ring to close off Genisis.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:03 pm

After the match between Duo and Sane the lights go off, fire goes off in the corner and as the lights come on Marcantel stands in the middle of the ring fired up

Marcantel: You really think you're going to get away with that Duo, do you really?! Well you ain't, so Triple H, give me Duo at Cyberslam.

The crowd raged and cheers

Marcantel: Sane has already proved it H, and besides who doesn't want to see another epic battle between me and Duo?! Last year I destroyed him all around the arena. So HHH, give me an answer cause I ain't leaving this ring till I get one!!!

The screen fades to commercial as Marcantel stands in the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:07 am

Once again, Megan Cooper gets the pin on Kristen Page, she stands up on her feet and wipes the sweat from her forehead, she turns to the crowd and taunts them, before turning back around and stomping on Kristen Page, just like last week, Megan goes to town on Kristen, stomp after stomp after stomp. She gets on her knees next to Kristen and picks her head off of the mat with her left and, and starts pounding Kristens face with right hand after right hand after right hand.  Megan lets go of Kristen and she falls down to the floor, limp after the pounding she's taken. Megan goes out of the ring gets a mic and slides back in, Kristen, now on her knee's tries to get to her feet, but Megan clocks her in the face with the mic, she drags Kristen into the corner, and hangs her up looping her arms over the top rope, Kristen collapses in the corner, but still held up by the ropes, Megan looks straight at Kristen and begins to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Never, bring up my family again! You have no right to delve into my life! I am here, I am the winner, you are the loser, no words you can throw at me can change that!

Megan lowers the mic grabs Kristen by the chin, and punches her straight in the temple to which she slumps back into the corner again, Kristen spits blood out onto the mat and gingerly stands back up

Kristen Page:
Aww, did I... Did I get to you Megan, did I hurt daddies little gi--

Megan turns around and punches Kristen straight in the nose, causing blood to trickle out onto the white face paint. Megan leans in real close to Kristen and speaks, anger and sadness in her voice.

Megan Cooper:
Shut your mouth, before I knock every single tooth out right onto this mat. You are not in a position to talk, I've won, I have every advantage. You have nothing. SHUT UP!

Kristen looks up at Megan and smiles, blood dripping off of her chin.

Kristen Page:
You have a hard hit Megan, did your father hit you hard? I bet he got hit even harder though.

Kristen Page breaks in hysterics, laughing uncontrollably.  Megan runs towards her, enraged and connects with a forearm straight across the nose. Blood flies to the outside, splattering across the floor.

Megan Cooper:
Shut up, Shut up, Shut up! Stop it! Stop it right now!

Kristen Page:
Aww, is daddies girl getting mad? You going to cry again?

Kristen smiles at Megan, right at her face, Megan pulls Kristen straight out of the corner and slams her into the mat. Megan mounts her and begins letting off punch after punch, left after right after left after right for several minutes until Megan stops, and collapses to the mat next to Kristen, who is no longer moving. Megan inhales and exhales loudly, panting, exhausted. She looks over to Kristen, who is beaten, a pool of blood beginning to build as blood continues to trickle out of her nose down her cheek. The camera zooms out, showing both competitors. Kristen, physically exhausted, Megan, mentally exhausted. Megan looks up, dazed into the ceiling of the arena, she blinks and turns her head back to Kristen who is still yet to move, she slowly turns her head back up and looks at the ceiling again, the lights blinding her, but suddenly a familiar flash occurs.

Suddenly in a flash, Megan opens her eyes and tries to move her arm, but cannot, she looks down and it's been hand cuffed to the bottom rope, Megan looks over to find Kristen still out cold in the center of the ring, blood still trickling down her cheek, Megan gets to her feet and tugs at the cuffs several times in attempt to get herself free, but of course it is futile. After several more attempts Megan sits back down next to the ropes and exhales, she looks around the ring looking for a way to free herself from the handcuffs. As she does she notices Kristen twitch, her hand begins to move breaking away from her motionless state. At this Megan gets on her knees and starts tugging again, screaming as she does. Kristen gets to her knees and wipes the blood from her cheek, in the corner of her eye she notices Megan desperately trying to free herself from handcuffs. Megan smiles and gingerly gets to her feet, but struggles to stand and so falls back into the corner. Megan turns around and notices Kristen is back to her feet, she starts pulling harder and harder. Kristen smiles, and once again has to wipe blood from her face as it continues to trickle down her chin at an alarming rate.

Kristen steps out of the corner and stumbles towards Megan, she falls to her knees halfway across the ring, Megan turns back to the ropes and tries to free herself while Kristen picks up a mic and once again pushes herself to clamber to her feet. Megan turns back around only to get hit by a head butt from Kristen causing Megan to fall down to the mat dazed. Kristen smiles as she drops to one knee and begins to talk.

Kristen Page:
Oh Megan, oooooooh Megan. You have your cheap shots, your low blows, I have mine. I am really looking forward to seeing you break once again Megan, or would you prefer I call you Daddies little girl.

Megan tries to catch Kristen off guard with a left hook, but despite her injuries is able to parry the strike, she leans back and laughs as Megan stares into the eyes of Kristen, fear consuming the face of Megan, not knowing which part of her past will be brought back tonight. Kristen grabs Megans face and stares straight into her eyes, blood still trickling down her face, she smiles, demoniacally and begins to talk.

Kristen Page:
I want you to think back Megan, think back to the night where your life changed. Think of the beating your father took that night, the beatings that later went on to kill him in the hospital, I want you to tell me Megan, tell me what you did that night, tell me what you did while your father was being beaten into a bloody pulp. Tell me Megan!

Megan doesn't reply, but a single tear drop slides down her cheek as she looks away, Kristen viscously grabs the neck of Megan and turns it back so she's being forced to look into her eyes.

Kristen Page:
Oh come on now Megan, just say it, tell m--

Megan Cooper:
SHUT U--

Megan is interrupted by a slap to the face, she looks back at Kristen in horror, Kristen laughs hysterically and presses on.

Kristen Page:
It is not your time to talk Megan. The only words I want to hear, is what you did that night, while your father was nearly killed.

Megan opens her mouth to talk, but it instantly shut with another slap to the face.

Kristen Page:
WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Kristen leans in close to Megan, as tears fall down her cheek.

Megan Cooper:
NOTHING, I... I did nothing..

Tears begin to flood the eyes of Megan, she tries to contain it but cannot, Kristen uses the ropes to pull herself up to her feet and looks down on Megan smiling, before she continues to talk.

Kristen Page:
No you didn't, you are to blame for the death of your father, and you didn't even go to the funeral. Poor Megan, Daddies little girl.

Kristen leaves the ring and unlocks the cuffs binding Megan to the ropes. Megan backs into a corner still unable to put a lid on her emotions.

Kristen Page:
Let it out Megan, let it all out. I hope you realize your fists will never be able to hurt as much as my words, look at you, you are broken. I think this is enough for now Megan, I look forward to our next encounter.

Kristen smiles once more before dropping the mic, she walks up the ramp as her theme hits the PA system, Megan wipes her face and gets to her feet, tightening her fists, implying that it isn't over.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:31 pm

CMV Fusion Ep15

After Levi Marta gets the win the rest of the Dirty Republic come out to the ring to celebrate with their leader. After a few minutes of celebrating a hard fought victory the lights go out and the classic transmission plays

The lights turn back on and Sunshine is there standing across the ring with Marta, chair in hand. Noah Mcgregor and Marcantel appear to be knocked out on the outside of the ring. Bill Cipher is staring at Sunshine but decides to exit the ring instead. Levi doesn't back down though as he walks closer towards Sunshine only to be hit in the stomach with a sickening chair shot.

Sunshine proceeds to hit Marta like a lunatic over the back. Again and again and again. Sunshine still with the chair in his hand goes to ringside to grab a microphone. Sunshine sets the chair up on Marta's neck and chest region and sits on it, choking Marta. Sunshine then begins to speak as the crowd for the first time in a long time starts to boo him.

Sunshine : You know what i want... You... ALLLLL know what I want. Marta, I made you. Now i'm going to FINISH you. I will have your head.

Sunshine gets up and kicks the chair off Levi Marta's throat allowing him to breath properly again.

Sunshine : With the next Pay Per View being Cyber Slam, why dont we have the FAAANNNNSS decide how you die huh? Extreme Rules? No Holds Bared? Last Man Standing? HELL IN A CELL!?!?!?

Levi slowly gets back up to his feet, Sunshine sees him and hits him with a Codebreaker.

Sunshine : Not long now Levi... Not long now.

Sunshine drops the mic onto the floor and exits the ring, leaving Levi Marta laying. The crowd continue to boo as Sunshine walks his way up the ramp. CMV then cuts to a commercial before the main event.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:48 pm

After taking another loss Mike Miles and Chris Andrews kneel down in the middle of the ring, offering themselves up to something. Sebastian Crawford enters the ring with a mic, and a whip in the other hand and begins talking.

Sebastian Crawford:
You know I didn't want to ave' to do this lads. But it would ave' been the same way if it was me. We cannot afford to pick up all of these losses. I think you knew this was coming tonight. I trust this will motivate you to do better next time. To not fail the cause once again. But tonight there's no getting out of it. It'll get worse each time until you start winning. But tonight, you've got to take these lashes, all 15 of them.

How can we take over this company, if you cannot win a simple tag team match? If it were me in the same boat, I'd expect you both to do the same. You must understand that this is nothing personal, we will continue as normal tomorrow. But punishment must be delivered for your failures.

The camera zooms out showing the ring from above as Sebastian Crawford begins to whip away at Mike Miles and Chris Andrews. The whipping goes on for about five minutes before Crawford drops the whip and continues to talk.

Sebastian Crawford:
I feel your pain brothers. I didn't want to do it, but you are well aware of our code, we cannot afford mistakes, we cannot afford to lose. I expect better from the both of you next time, just as the both of you expect the best from me. Now, lets go crack open a cold one.

Sebastian Crawford reaches out both his arms pulling Mike Miles and Chris Andrews to there feet, giving them both a pat on the back before the group leave the ring and make their way to the back, as the camera fades.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Megan Cooper walks up to Cass LaFave who's stunned, she pokes her in the eye, and goes down low for the uppercunt, Cass falls down to the mat and Megan goes for the pin.

Megan gets the win and the ref raises her arms in victory.

Meanwhile, Thomas Sullivan pulls Cass from the ring to make sure she's alright on the outside, at the same time Megan Cooper goes over to the corner of the ring and gestures for a mic from the timekeepers area. After being given one, she walks over to the side of the ring, leaning over the ropes looking down at Cass and Thomas Sullivan, she smiles and begins talking.

Megan Cooper:
Did you really think you could best me Cass? Even with your boy toy, your sugar daddy, you couldn't touch me. Just like Kristen, just like Danielle, just like every so called Vixen here in CMV. I am a true fighter, I am a true survivor. You, you need this failure of a wrestler in your corner to even have a chance, and even then, you're nothing, you'll always be nothing Cass. Now I hope you decide to stay away from me, put the past in the past, when I turned on you at BattleScars, it wasn't personal, it was because I didn't need you, that's all it was, and I certainly didn't need this washed up wrestler in my corner.

Thomas Sullivan gets up and sets Cass down ringside, he slides into the ring and faces Megan face to face, he goes to grapple Megan but she steps back out of the way.

Megan Cooper:
Woah woah woah Sullivan, come on, don't fight me. All that, that was just Cass, being affiliated with her makes you a failure, maybe you need to drop Cass, maybe tag along with me instead.

Sullivan looks back confused, but shakes his head and once again goes to grapple Megan but she once again side steps him.

Megan Cooper:
Come on Sullivan, Cass hasn't thanked you for your efforts. Cass has not done well by you, she's making you look bad, you need someone who knows what they're doing. Come on Sullivan drop Cass, work with me.

Sullivan stands in the ring, thinking taking a second to think through his options but before he goes to shake his head again, Megan drops low and hits the uppercunt to Thomas Sullivan, causing him to clutch his balls and fall down in pain.

Megan Cooper:
You idiot, do you think I really needed you, I don't need anyone, never have and never will. I hope you're watching Kristen, oh I hope you're watching. You all might be getting bored of this, but I'm going to reiterate, look who's standing, hell even the Superstars can't keep me down, you may as well face the facts Kristen, you've been beaten twice, and you're going to go down once more, hell, I'll take you down hundreds of times, you don't have what it takes. I've been fighting my entire life which is exactly why nobody on this roster can match me, can stand toe to toe with me. Where are you now Kristen? Are you going to be out again, after that little scuffle we had last we---

Megan is interrupted by the titantron which flickers, Megan looks up in curiosity to see Kristens face right in the camera, taking up the entire titantron. One big smile, Kristen steps back and begins talking.

Kristen Page:
Oh Megan, I do enjoy listening to you go on and on. You can spit all the lies out of your mouth that you want. However there's one thing we can agree on. I do look forward to our next match, because I want to show you pain, I want you to show your true colours, when I beat you down, when I destroy you, I'll break you not just mentally but physically. I think you need to be disciplined again Megan. I think you need to be broken down once again, brought to tears. I can't wait to see you again Megan.

Kristen smiles as the titantron fades to black. It flickers once more.

Kristen Page:
Oh and Megan, this is a pre-recorded message.

In a flash the titantron is black, the arena is black, Megan stands in the ring alone, confused, staring up the ramp, but Kristen comes up from behind Megan, she'd been hiding under the ring the whole time. She sneaks up behind Megan with a steel chair, she goes to swing the chair but Megan, just in time realizes what's happening and drops to the mat and rolls out the ring. Kristen drops the chair and stands in the ring, laughing demonically as Megan backs up the ramp.

Kristen Page:
Awwhh Megan, not going to stick around? I thought you were a fighter, I thought you weren't scared of a steel chair. I guess we're going to have to wait a bit longer to see you break. I'll see you soon Megan. Can't wait.

In a flash, Kristen is gone and Megan is left alone on the ramp, the arena once again lit up, Megan turns around to walk towards the back, however she hesitates thinking Kristen might be waiting, so Megan turns around and jumps the barricade, leaving through the crowd.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Jimmaurie enters the ring as his music stops and he grabs the microphone. He looks to the crowd. Then to himself on the titantron. He lifts his head to speak
Last night,  the last night if the year, I was left with nothing. I was deserted by someone I thought I could trust and he didn't just leave me with nothing he screwed me out of my career and my team. And turned my partner against me. Well now I'm out here with nothing, or at least nothing to lose. So I say get out here so we can have a little chat.
Poor little kid. So gullible. Well I own you kid. I can come down there, lose to you, and still collect the profits.

Jimmaurie
That works too.

Crezley
Well you would love that but I won't give you the satisfaction. So u say get out of the ring and go sell some shirts backstage.

Jimmaurie
Oh well, that's where you're wring fat man. I read over that contract page by page, sentence by sentence, word by wor . And it looks like you forgot the last page of the contract. "In order to secure manager role, the manager must participate in a match." So what we're gonna do us hang the contract from the ceiling, put some ladders around the ring, put some deodorant and ring gear on you, and fight for the contract.
Crezley went crazy as he paced the ring. The crowd went wild at the match idea. Everyone waiting for the next move. Then The Entourage thene got again. Nick came out and stood on the stage to a huge pop from the fans.

Jimmaurie
I can adjust to that match idea. As long as I get to throw you both off of a ladder. Winner gets all rights to the attires, money, and all merchandise. Let's put this match at the Pay Per View!

Crezley
You got it you sons of bitches!
Nick runs down the ramp and towards Crezley and thriws him in the ring.Jimmaurie hits him with a rolling fishermans carry and frim the middle ropes, Nick hits Crezley with the diving senton bomb. Jimmaurie and Nick look at each other from across the ring as Jimmaurie leaves and Nick stands on the corner and points to the fans.The theme hits again!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:08 pm

After scoring his first ever win in CMV on Genesis Omega Lee rolls to the outside to celebrate with the fans
Lee grabs a mic from the announcer table and goes to the nearest cameraman

Lee:
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT!

Lee points to the roaring fans in attendence

Take a good look at! Do you see this?!
Politics can't stop this! All the heat n the locker room can't stop this! These are supporters! Whether you like it or not the light heavy-weights are here in CMV!!!! So let's just let it be known that I pinned the Light Heavy-Weight Champion and I am going to be apart of CyberSlam and not only will I be in the match of your choosing whether its a gauntlet, battle royal, or ladder match I will be your new Light Heavy-Weight Champion!!!!!

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 3 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next