Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 5 Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 am

After beating Danielle Ward, Megan Cooper gets to her feet and her arm is raised by the ref, as she smiles menacingly into the camera before looking down at Danielle Ward, she crouches down and begins to talk trash to Danielle, slapping her back and forth in the face before standing up in the center of the ring and raising her arms high into the air. Megan walks over to the side of the ring and points towards the timekeepers area gesturing for a mic, which is passed to her. Megan walks over to Danielle and crouches down again next to her and she begins to talk.

Megan Cooper:
You know what Danielle, you've earned some respect tonight, not much, but more than any other Vixen on this god forsaken roster. You got destroyed, you got messed up, but you came back, inevitably to be destroyed once again, but you didn't back down, that's what counts. This time, I'll do you a favor, and not smash your face in.

Megan Cooper grabs Danielle Ward by the arm and pulls her to her feet. Danielle stands there, groggy, dazed as Megan continues on.

Megan Cooper:
Well done Danielle, you have some respect, now get out of my ring.

Danielle still dazed, still not sure whats going on, gets clotheslined over the top rope by Cooper landing flat on her back on the outside, the camera pans back up to Megan who wins at the camera before continuing to talk.

Megan Cooper:
You see, I'm not so bad, I give respect where it's earned, and so far, Danielle is the only Vixen in this roster to earn even a grain of my respect. You're probably thinking "What about Cassie?" Well what about Cassie? She needs buddies in her corner, pfft, I need nobody, once again, I'm still standing, I'm the sole survivor, I'm the one to beat. You can keep that Vixens Championship Warm for me, because I still have other matters to attend to. Kristen, oh Kristen. If you weren't in that fourway, I would indeed be Champion right now. Not because you stopped me, but because I simply enjoy beating you down. Breaking you apart was more important to me than a silly Championship, and at Exodus, I want another match, We're yet to fight on Pay Per View, you're yet to be picked apart on Pay Per View, well in just a few short weeks, your time will come, I lo--

In a flash, the arena becomes dark, a light shines on Megan in the ring, and the Titantron flickers on, revealing Kristen Page's face.

Megan Cooper:
This again?!

Kristen Page:
Oh yes Megan, it is this again, but do not fear, I shall not bring you to tears in front of the CMV Universe once again, oh no, we'll save that for a special occasion. Maybe after this Pay Per View match you speak of.

I have a much more interesting thing to tell you tonight Megan, I have a surprise for you, a surprise that will break you, maybe even literally. I look forward to introducing you. Megan, I look forward to seeing you run in fear, run from something you've been running from your entire life. I can't wait to watch, I have front row seats.

Megan Cooper:
Will you just shut it! Come down here, stop hiding in the back.

Kristen Page:
Very Well....

And with that, the arena lights up again, Megan turns around frantically, looking for Kristen, she slides out of the ring and backs up against the announce table, she looks under the ring, before cautiously making her way around the ring, looking around the crowd for Kristen. Megan makes her way up the ramp, still looking, she turns her back to face the ring and doesn't notice Kristen coming up from behind Megan, Megan turns around, and narrowly manages to duck underneath a chair shot before hopping the barricade and escaping through the crowd. Kristen stands on the stage laughing as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

Mystery Man -

He celebrates his win over DJ Moore but he's not done yet. He wants to inflict more pain and suffering to satisfy his cruel nature. He takes a steel chair from ring side and cracks it across the prone DJ Moore over and over again. The mad man screams with murderous intent for he didn't want just a victory, he sought to end this man's career! Security arrives and manage to stop the carnage and get a stretcher for Moore.

They attempt to apprehend the psychotic lunatic but he slips out the ring and grabs a microphone. "You just keep back a safe distance! I made my intention clear! I don't care who that thieving cunt hides behind! I'm liable to go through all of them! Cassie Maverick can't hide from me forever! She can gather all the allies she wants and I'll strike down every goddamn one them!"

The crowd boos and some chants of "Colonel Sanders" could be heard. This doesn't phase the Mystery Man at all. "I'll reclaim what Cassie stole from me and their ain't nobody that can stop me! I am the reaper of mens souls! I am your every nightmare come true! And remember this, there's nothing left to fear but fear himself!"

And so maniac disappears into the crowd with security on his tail. It wasn't clear whether or not he was arrested that night for the assault of Connor and the unsanctioned match between him and DJ Moore. But the question remains, just what did the Corporation think of this? Could they somehow be behind it?

Time would tell.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:38 pm

The Following Week...

Cassie Maverick was disappointed at the outcome of the match between her friend Fury and the former Vixen's Champion Amber Briggs. She realized that she wouldn't have Fury at ringside during her title match now. But Cassie Maverick was a confidant champion and knew she could beat Amber Briggs on her own. Hell, she did it once before! After Amber was done celebrating and left the ring, the man known as FEAR appeared from the crowd and leaped over the barrier.

Cassie never stood a chance against the heinous ambush. With Fury down and out and The Family backstage, there was no one to save her now. The Cowgirl caught a glimpse of her nemesis and tried to run, but FEAR grabbed her by her long golden locks and sneers. "I've been waiting a long time for this little one! Now before I beat your brains in, tell me where you hid my property!" Cassie started started to sob, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I don't know! I don't have it anymore! I gave..." she never finished her plea. FEAR didn't hear what he wanted to hear and threw little Cassie into the ringside steps. Her head bounced off with a terrible thud and she was out cold.

Fury meanwhile started to recover and FEAR turned his malice on her next. However, unlike Cassie, Fury wasn't afraid. The Urban Warrior knew of the stories Cassie told of this mean bastard and wasn't about to be made his next victim. Fury tried to stand up to face FEAR but groans and feel to one knee. The old man laughs at her weakness as he entered the ring and moves in closer. A smirk crawls across her lips as FEAR fell for her little ruse. Suddenly, Fury hit the old man as hard as she could with her fist, hitting him square in balls. FEAR doubled over in pain and cried out. "You fucking cunt! I'll skin you alive!" As FEAR lay on the mat crippled with pain, the old saying, "Payback is a bitch" was soon to be realized. Cassie Maverick was hurt though and there was concern now whether she'd recover in time for her title defense at Exodus.

(Open to Dashing and Fury if there's anything more they'd like to add in here. Be my guest!)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:50 am

The crowd were going wild for the next match. The return of Hayden and on top of that he was teaming up with the milkamaniac!!
As Randy Borton walked out on to the ramp he was met by an explosion of cheers louder than normal.
Well I am Mr Money in the Bank and the Moo Moo Man this is only what I deserve he thought as he strolled to the ring.

As he walked out onto the ramp the man in the red and blue tights holding bags of Nachos had walked out behind him. The crowd obviously thought this was a new alliance had reacted well. Randy seemed pleased with their reaction and the Nachoman followed behind throwing bags of nachos into the crowd.

Randy started the fight really taking it to Ringo Maxx with a seemingly new found energy. The crowd were loving it and exploded when Randy finally tagged in Hayden. As Randy stepped out onto the apron he seemed confused as he looked at the Nachoman strutting backwards and forwards pumping the crowd up.

All four competitors put on a great fight but at times Hayden showed his lack of ring fitness as some of his moves looked rusty and finally Ringo Maxx landed a springboard uppercut to him which earned the 1-2-3.

As Hayden and Borton walked up the ramp after the fight the Nachoman grabbed a mic and rolled into the ring.

Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh brother! See what happens when the Nacho Madness is with you!
Finally since climbing that ladder and grabbing that briefcase your first match where you havent been pinned!
Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh imagine how far Milkamania and Nacho Madness can go together brother!
Milk and Cookies brother only with Nachos not cookies!! I can feel the gold already brother!!

With that the Nachoman jumped up onto a turnbuckle and started the crowd chanting NOM NOM NOM.
With his back to the ramp he didnt notice Randy Borton shaking his head in disbelief and walking into the back with Hayden at his side.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:The Following Week...

Cassie Maverick was disappointed at the outcome of the match between her friend Fury and the former Vixen's Champion Amber Briggs. She realized that she wouldn't have Fury at ringside during her title match now. But Cassie Maverick was a confidant champion and knew she could beat Amber Briggs on her own. Hell, she did it once before! After Amber was done celebrating and left the ring, the man known as FEAR appeared from the crowd and leaped over the barrier.

Cassie never stood a chance against the heinous ambush. With Fury down and out and The Family backstage, there was no one to save her now. The Cowgirl caught a glimpse of her nemesis and tried to run, but FEAR grabbed her by her long golden locks and sneers. "I've been waiting a long time for this little one! Now before I beat your brains in, tell me where you hid my property!" Cassie started started to sob, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I don't know! I don't have it anymore! I gave..." she never finished her plea. FEAR didn't hear what he wanted to hear and threw little Cassie into the ringside steps. Her head bounced off with a terrible thud and she was out cold.

Fury meanwhile started to recover and FEAR turned his malice on her next. However, unlike Cassie, Fury wasn't afraid. The Urban Warrior knew of the stories Cassie told of this mean bastard and wasn't about to be made his next victim. Fury tried to stand up to face FEAR but groans and feel to one knee. The old man laughs at her weakness as he entered the ring and moves in closer. A smirk crawls across her lips as FEAR fell for her little ruse. Suddenly, Fury hit the old man as hard as she could with her fist, hitting him square in balls. FEAR doubled over in pain and cried out. "You fucking cunt! I'll skin you alive!" As FEAR lay on the mat crippled with pain, the old saying, "Payback is a bitch" was soon to be realized. Cassie Maverick was hurt though and there was concern now whether she'd recover in time for her title defense at Exodus.

(Open to Dashing and Fury if there's anything more they'd like to add in here. Be my guest!)

Fury was just coming round when she seen FEAR toss Cassie into the stell steps. "Hey Col Sanders, you want a piece of her you gotta go through me first!!" She shouts trying to get back onto her feet, she only managed to get onto a knee. Just as FEAR got close she hits him hard low.

Fury grinned seeing that the bastard fell for her trick and hitting the canvas holding his balls, she stood up she was hurt but she wasn't going to let it show to FEAR. "Now don't you think i'm a weak little girl, I have a friend that can break you, be lucky he's not on Fusion. But I can handle myself"

Fury walked over and gave him another hit to the balls with her boot. "Remember you dare hurt my Friend again, I'll get you back" with this she spits on the mat infront of him before she rolled out the ring to the steps and runs over to cassie. "Get a Medic now!!" she shouts.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 pm

The crowd is incredibly eletric as CMV Exodus comes on the air! They're ready for what is sure to be an outstanding night of action. But boos, A LOT of boos, can be heard as the cameras now all turn to face the ring, revealing the COO of CMV, Triple H!

HHH
Ladies and gentleman, WELCOME to CMV presents: Exodus!!! Now I'm out here, for the first time in a long while, to make a few announcements, regarding tonight and the coming months. The first thing on my agenda, is to reveal to you our undying fans, that Fusion's next pay-per-view special will be in just four short weeks, Dark Carnival! Where the superstars and Vixens of this show will be entering the most brutal match type EVER invented (HHH pauses and looks up at the Elimination Chamber) Okay, maybe the second most, Hell in a Celll!!! But that's not all that The Corporation has cooking up for you fine folks, because in just TWO week's time, a special event will be held in Tokyo, Japan, an EIGHT tag team single elimination tournament to find new number one contenders for the CMV World Tag Team titles!!! Oh, and they'll be getting their championship match that same night!

As much as the CMV universe hates The Corporation, they can't help but cheer for that amazing idea!

HHH
Speaking of the Tag Team champions . . . Shanaz, you made a pretty bold claim two weeks ago, saying that you want a handicap match against Troy Voodoo for "all the shiny things". While I can respect your eagerness to be the very best in this company, are you nuts? Hahaha, you and that hipster reject as the FACE of Fusion? HAHAHA!!! No, no, GOD no. But I'll tell you what, "Bubba", how about this, if you actually manage to defend your Tag Team titles against T & Lee tonight . . . I'll grant you both your respective rematches for the Light Heavyweight and Anarchy titles tomorrow night on Fusion!

There's a mixed reaction as Hunter looks to finish up.

HHH
Now, last but CERTAINLY not least; Bison. I'm sure he and all of you are just chomping at the bits to know who in the hell his opponent is here tonight . . . Well, it's more opponentS, because right here, RIGHT NOW, Bison is going to run the gauntlet, against EVERY single willing and able superstar in the back, until he loses!!! Hahaha, we'll see how The Barbarian fares when it's ONE versus ALL!!! Hit the music!

Triple H exits the ring as Bison's theme music hits the PA sytem, the COO will be ringside for this one . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Sophia Gibson gets the win for team Cooper in their six Vixen tag match on Fusion, but before they celebrate, Megan Cooper rushes into the ring and mounts Kristen Page, looking to make this match bloody, she lets off left's and right's with Kristen unable to counter. Cass LaFave and Danielle Ward run into the ring to help Kristen Page, but Morgan Black and Sophia Gibson fend them off. Megan Cooper drags Kristen to her feet by the hair and unloads with more stiff rights until she crumples to the floor. Megan turns around and lifts her arm into the air roaring at the crowd. She turns around to see Morgan Black, hand raised, Megan without thinking, shakes the hand of Morgan Black and the two celebrate, Sophia Gibson comes in for a handshake which Cooper goes for, but then she drops to her knees for the uppercunt.

Megan Cooper:
You think you can just break up my pinfalls and get the win for yourself? No, that's not how we do things. That was my win to get, and you messed it up. We could've had something, we could've been a team, all three of us but you screwed up.

Megan Cooper pushes Sophia Gibson out of the ring, as Morgan Black stands out of the way in the corner, she wants to attack Megan for attacking Sophia, but not on her own. Megan presses on.

Megan Cooper:
You know what Morgan, you impressed me, I think we can work together here, we make a good team. I think you're the only one out of all these Vixens here in CMV that can actually call herself a Vixen without tarnishing it's name. But the rest of you! Kristen, Sophia, Cass, Danielle and everyone in the back, I'll happily re-iterate right here, that you're nothing and the sooner you're out of here, the sooner this Vixens division will be taken seriously.

Kristen, it seems we have our first Pay Per View Match coming up at Exodus, I hope you know what you're in for, this won't be like our other two encounters, I won't be putting you down early, I'll take my time to dismantle you, piece by piece in that ring. You will undergo more pain than you can even imagine, it'll be like death by 1000 cuts. And there won't be anyone to save you, when I have you on the mat, unloading punches I feel alive. Beating the life out of you is all I want to do, this is not about wins or losses, this is about you not being able to leave the arena that night. This is about you being forced to retire. I can't wait to hear the crunching of your bones breaking as your ribs crumble under my fists. This will be a nigh--

And with that, the lights go off, and the titantron flickers, Kristen Page can be seen in the titantron smiling at Megan.

Megan Cooper:
Stop running! There'll be no place to run at Ex--

Kristen Page:
Shhhh Megan, I don't think your mind will be quite with it at Exodus, you can make these threats. But I do not believe you will deliver. When Fusion comes around next week, I don't think you'll be here. You'll be in a psychiatric ward somewhere going crazy. You're already struggling, I can see it in your eyes, well at Exodus, I will break your head, once and for all.

Kristen Page steps away from the camera and sits down on a chair, staring through the titantron as the lights come back on, Megan turns around to see Cass LaFave, Danielle Ward and Sophia Gibson standing behind her, Megan looks towards Morgan Black for help but all she receives is a punch in the jaw. Megan turns around clutching her jaw only to receive a Cass Blast from Cass LaFave. Kristen begins chuckling demonically as the four Vixens continue to go to work on Megan Cooper. Morgan Black and Cass LaFave pick Megan up to her feet and Danielle Ward runs in for a spear sending Cooper back down to the mat. Danielle steps up over Cooper and leans in, spurting out some trash talk. Megan lets off a desperation right hook connecting with Danielle in the jaw, but before Megan can do any more, Cass and Morgan stomp her down in the corner. Sophia Gibson stands behind them, calling for them to pick Megan up and when they do, she hits a Skull Crushing Finale. The four Vixens stand tall in the ring as Kristen claps on the monitor. Megan struggles to her feet, but falls down in the corner, the four Vixens notice the damage they've done and leave the ring, satisfied with their work.

???:
Megan!

Megan Cooper looks around the arena frantically while down in the corner, she looks up at the titantron to see a figure standing behind Kristen Page. With all the damage she's taken, she can't quite figure out who it is, she stares at the titantron confused.

???:
There's no more hiding, no more running. I've found you.

Once again, in a flash the titantron is off and the arena lighting flickers. Cooper finally wills herself to her feet and looks around only to be caught off guard by Kristen Page who hits her in the back of the head, Megan turns around with a thunderous right hook sending Kristen into the corner, Megan runs at Kristen, but stumbles due to the damage inflicted to her. This allows Kristen to get the upperhand and she hits Emerald Fusion, planting Megan Cooper in the mat. Kristen Page sits down cross legged in the ring next to Megan Cooper and begins to talk.

Kristen Page:
I told you Megan, I told you I had a surprise for you, you've had a taster of what is to come. Oh I simply cannot wait to show you my surprise. It will break you Megan, quite literally. You picked a war with somebody your mind can't keep up with, that was your first mistake, and you'll soon pay.

With that, Kristen lets off another laugh as she rocks back and forth in her seated postion in the ring while her theme plays through the PA System.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:21 pm

After the triple threat.

The three men are still in the ring as Nick and William are passing blows, Crezley reaches for the contract cand takes it. He falls from the ladder and to the mat. He has the contracts and surprises the CMV Universe. William and Harris have their heads down as they start to walk backstage. Crezley grabs a microphone.

Crezkey
Heh. You really had me. You did. But you should've knew the real threat. Let's just mark this day as the time you lost to me. And, Jimmaurie, remember that you will never be good enough.

Something snaps inside of William as he rushes down to the ring. He jumps towards Crezley with a spear. He looks down at Crezley. Demsin Crezley finally FETs to his feet as he is stalked by Rage. Rage winds his arm, places his foot and drops down for his finisher.

William realizes he has Crezley down. He lifts the contracts as he sees a down Crezley. He now owns the two contracts. He calks down Nick Harris for a word.

William Rage.
There comes a time where all men may quit. There comes a time where all movie stars must take their last shots. And their cones a tine where all Agression must be delt.

Rage lifts his arm as it he seems to go for a punch to Harris as he stops.

Rage
There also cones a time where an Entourage becomes a friendship. I'm going solo now. But Nick, here.

He passes the contract to Harris and throws his on top hof Crezley.

Rage
Jimmaurie Williams is dead. William Rage has been revived!

Harris walks off to backstage. William stands tall and Crezley seems to be the one going home.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Cassie Maverick had been beaten and battered by the former vixens champion Amber Briggs. There were many moments where she could have gave up and saved herself the pain. But she couldn't let her fans down and most important of all, she couldn't let that old bastard FEAR get the pleasure of seeing her lose.

The defending vixen's champion gave it her all and showed everyone that she had heart and amazing will power to endure tremendous punishment. After finally defeating Amber Briggs with a second DDT, she celebrated her win. But she needed to face FEAR. She needed to tell that buzzard that she wasn't dead yet. Cassie got a mic and called him out of hiding.

"FEAR! I know yer watchin' out there! Why don't ya come on down! I want ya know that try as ya might, ya couldn't get the job done! I'm still standin' here and I kept my title too! Why don't ya try to finish me off face to face rather than be some snake in the grass wait to spring an ambush!"

She didn't have to wait long to get an answer as the old man came out of the crowd and stayed outside of the ring. He too took a mic and let his thoughts be known.

"Cassie! Baby! What you experienced two weeks ago was just foreplay! Had I wanted, I would've snapped you neck in a second! But that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!"

The crowd boos loudly and a Colonel Sanders chant began amongst the fans. Many didn't take this guy seriously, but he seemed...older...as if his skin became more putrid as if he was slowly rotting. FEAR continues.

"I reap your pain and suffering slowly and you'll be begging for death before the end! But for now dear Cassie, I'll torment your friends. I'll take care of the Family first. One by one, they'll fall to my power. Then Fury will be next on my hit list. Then when you have no more allies or people to hide behind, I'll come for you and reclaim what you stolen from me."

Then FEAR disappears back into the shadows from wince he came. He had a knack for blending into the crowds. Cassie was quiet for a while before making a slow somber walk up the ramp. She may have retained her title, but she was worried for her friends now that FEAR was loosed on CMV. She knew he'd stop at nothing to get what he wanted. But look on his face had her wondering...was he weakening? Had amulet somehow drained his lifeforce? If so perhaps they a had a chance...

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:49 pm

Win

Quantum claws his way to his feet, lets his stamina bar refill a lil. He takes a deep breath and stands above The Beast. His body broken, his spirit everlasting. 

He motions for a mic.

"I HAVE  BROKEN.... THE BEAST!!" He looks down to Bison who begins to move.

"No... Not yet, eh?" He helps The Monster to his feet, then Drops the Future Shock. 

"I told you... I warned you... There would come a time when you're on top of the mountain and we would see each other again. Well I am here, Bison... And I am here to make sure you can never climagain."

Again?

The Beast stirs... And attempts to get to his feet. The Man from the Future charges his watch, and drops the 24th Punch. 

It's not enough, it never is.

Don't do this!

He exits the ring, grabs a chair, and slides back in. Bang... That's one. Bang... Another... 
He continues the bangs until Bison is no longer moving. 

After all that he's been through...

Exhausted and spent, he seems to come to as he looks at the crowd. They are mostly silent, in shock. How could he do this? This isn't the same man they once knew. The fans just witnessed the gauntlet of ages... And he had to end it like this? 

A slow Boo begins to envelope the building and "Fuck O-Mega" chants can't be censored.
Quantum hears the build... He sees the first fan that started the chant and he kills it

"Omega Z is nowhere" the man from the future positions the chair upright a few meters away from the turnbuckle.
What's he going for?
 He grabs Bison, throws him into the corner... 
Oh my
Quantum hoists Bison to the top turnbuckle.
"Quantum... Is Now Here

What's he going to do here? 

As he steps up, Bison strikes with the rest of his strength and shakes Quantum a little. 

The crowd explodes!!

Quantum fires back with a haymaker, Bison returns his own. 
"Booms" and "POWs" are shouted from the fans as they exchange blows. Quantum staggers from the mount but Bison doesn't let him fall out. 

The appropriate "oooooooOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA"is still building waiting for the final strike.

Bison lifts Quantum up onto his shoulders. 

What's this? A Bison Bomb from the top turnbuckle?!?
No! This will End Him!

Out of nowhere someone slides into the ring and grabs the chair.

It's SUSHI X!!! 

BAMMMMM

He makes contact with Bisons midsection, almost sending Quantum off onto the outside floor.

Sushi drops the chair... And Quantum drops to lift Bison up for a superplex from the top rope!!!! 

No... NO!!! Not a superplex??!

HE DRIVES HIS HEAD STRAIGHT DOWN INTO THE CHAIR WITH A SUPER BRAIN-BUSTER!!!

MY GOD!!!!

There's no funny 'Braaaainnnbusta' from Dashing. There is no cheer, no boos... Only silence. 
The fans are stunned.
Bison does not move and emergency officials rush into the ring.

Quantum and Sushi X both stare at The Barbarian's Body... With two different expressions.

The look at eachother as The Game's Music hits the System.

He comes out clapping on the top of the ramp like Career Mode.

The EMTs check the health of the Broken Beast as Quantum exits the ring and heads up the ramp. 

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:31 pm

After winning his Elimination Chamber match, an exhausted JustIN Sane is on all fours. Removing his mask all you see is a crimson blood trickling down his face. He wipes his forehead and smears the blood across his chest. Finally realizing the entire situation Sane begins to laugh to himself. Laughing louder and louder and now Laughing hysterically as the ref raises his hand. Sane points to the rafters to the CMV logo and then points to the cut on his head signaling that he indeed "bleeds CMV". The crowds cheering is deafening, almost shaking the arena. Sane falls to the ground laid out as the PPV finally comes to a close

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 am

As King Anderson FINALLY gets the one, two, three on Troy Voodoo, the CMV universe is in utter shock, what a bout!!! Paul can barely get to his feet as the referee hands him the CMV Undisputed title, he takes it in his hands, blood trickling down his face. But suddenly every cheer in the arena turns to a bitter BOOO, Corporate Billy rushing into the ring from down the ramp!!! He's followed closely by Mike Grizzly and together they bash Anderson in the back of his head, stomps and punches raining down hard on the NEW World champ. Triple H for the third time tonight makes his out onto the stage from the back, loving what he's seeing. Billy exits the ring and grabs TWO steel chairs, Grizzly not letting up on Paul as Voodoo begins to stir. HHH is now in the ring barking orders, Troy smirking like the devil that he is while Mike and the hillbilly go to town with the steel chairs! Anderson isn't even moving now, Voodoo shouting for his stablemates to sandwich Paul's head in between the chairs. They do, and the former champ rebounds off the ropes, delivering the NASTIEST Straight to Hell you've ever seen!!! Hunter picks up the fallen Undisputed title and with the King of the Ring winner now bleeding non-stop, his eyes locked shut, the medical crew rush down the ramp to his aid, Triple H, Voodoo, Grizzly and Billy all raising each other's arms, the show cutting to a hype video for the main event . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content