Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring - Page 4 Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:11 pm

As Kristen Page goes into the pin on the Vixens Champion Amber Briggs, Megan Cooper hits a flashback to Cassie Maverick, slamming her to the ground, she looks over to see Kristen in the pin on the Champ.

Megan Cooper gets up to her feet, stalking Kristen Page as she stands tall after defeating the Vixens Champ, but before Kristen Page's theme can get going, Megan drops down her knees and hits the uppercunt, causing Kristen to fall flat on her face in pain after suffering the low blow. Megan proceeds to help the Vixens Champ to her feet and shakes her hand, patting her on the back before pulling her in for the Downward Spiral planting the Vixens Champion into the mat, all three Vixens down and Fury attending to Cassie Maverick on the outside of the ring, Megan Cooper retrieves a mic from the timekeepers area. She gets back into the ring and stands over the Vixens Champion before talking into the mic.

Megan Cooper:
You call yourself a Vixens Champion, the Champion is supposed to be the best, the strongest, if the Champion was thrown into the ring with every other Vixen on the roster, they'd be the one to stand tall, the last one standing, the sole survivor, Look at you Amber, you're nothing. You cannot even handle this gimp Kristen Page, you're just like her, you're no Vixen, you're just another little girl. Another wannabe Vixen. You haven't got what it takes to be a Champion, the only reason you're still the Champion is because you've been given even more pathetic challengers. Lexin Damjen? Jade Divine? Cass? The biggest jobber of them all. No wonder you're still Champion. You better enjoy these last days as Champion Amber, because if the people make the right choice in regards to the Vixens Championship Fatal Four Way, your reign is up this Sunday, and I'll be walking out Champion, proving to each and everyone of you, what a real Vixen is.

Megan walks over to the side of the ring and leans over the ropes, directing her attention to Cassie Maverick and Fury as she presses on.

Megan Cooper:
Now Cassie, you've also been on a bit of a roll as of late, but that's because just like Amber Briggs, you haven't fought anybody worth fighting. You can get as many allies as you want, you can have Fury, you can have The Family, but that will never make you good, it will never make you a true survivor. You will never have what I have, you've bean running from FEAR to long Cassie, and as long as you keep running you will never make it as a Vixen, someone who runs in fear doesn't have what it takes to be here, to fight in CMV. So I'll gladly put you down along with Amber Briggs and Kristen Page.

Megan lowers the mic for a second and looks up into the crowd, smiling, before slowly turning her head as she talks.

Megan Cooper:
Ahh, lastly, and most certainly least, Kristen Pa--

As Mega turns around, she's hit square in the face by a steel chair at the hands of the Vixens Champion Amber Briggs, Megan falls back into the ropes, still standing but groggy, still dazed, she pushes herself off the ropes with a right hook which connects with the Vixens Champ, catching her off guard. Still Dazed, Megan turns around, only to be hit by Emerald Fusion from Kristen Page, Megan drags herself out the ring, looking to make her escape, but bumps into Cassie Maverick on the outside, who hits a stiff clothesline to Cooper sending her down into the hard surface on the outside. Megan clambers to her feet and backs up the ramp looking back at the ring to see Amber Briggs raising the Vixens Championship high in the air, with Kristen Page standing tall in the ring, on the outside Cassie Maverick and Fury raise their arms in unison. Megan backs up to the stage, anger in her eyes. This isn't over, not for a long shot. Before the camera cuts to black, we get a flash.

Kristen is gone from the ring, Megan walks to the back, leaving Cassie Maverick and Amber Briggs who staredown as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Cassie Maverick holds the Vixen's Championship high and proud. The reaction was mixed. Some booed and many cheered. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she could hardly believe that she had just won the championship!

But there was some unfinished business. Some things that needed to be addressed. She wanted to call The Family out but Megan Cooper took the mic that night and said a whole lotta of shit days before. Now was the time to talk back.

Cassie wipes the tears from her eyes and got a mic. "Hey Megan! Yeah you! You ignorant wretch! How dare you say I'd never amount to anything! Look! I just won the Vixen's Championship! I'm on top of the wrasslin' mountain and you're not! Go cry home to mamma you fuckin' cunt because you can't rob me of this moment! You can't deny that I just beat the livin' piss outta Amber Briggs! I did this to prove to you and all the other snakes in the grass wrong!"

Then she calms down for a moment, her anger slacking. "Now I'd like call on the Family to come down here. I wanna hear their offer in person. I reckon their offer is legit, but a need to hear the words. Come on down so I can look ya'all in the eye before decidin' I'll trust yas."

(Promo open to Megan Cooper and The Family)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:38 pm

CMV Ep. 164 CyberSlam

After winning the Anarchy Title Sunshine sits in the middle of the ring, title over his shoulder as he rocks back and forth. In in instant though, Sunshine gets to his feet and starts to stomp on Chet Taylor. Crazily over and over Sunshine continues to stomp on him. Shanaz Andoni gets to his feet and tries to stomp Sunshine. Shanaz pulls Sunshine around, but only to be hit with a Codebreaker.

Sunshine exits the ring to grab a mic, he then re-enters the ring. Over looking the damage Sunshine has caused he starts to speak.

Sunshine : I... I deserve this. I DESERVE MORE... Then this. See, I've been here since pretty much day one. Yet we have all these... All these people that seem to return... Return and get put in a great spot. They return and it's such a big thing. I'm still here. I've never left.

The crowd start to boo as Sunshine paces the ring

Sunshine : What you see in the ring now is just the beginning. My wraith is not over... Our wraith is NOT OVER.

And just like that Sunshine is now gone from the ring. #TWW are till in the ring though still down from the beat down by Sunshine.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:31 am

As the celebrations commence after the Title for Title Match... There is No Borton... There is no Cash in... 

Except one...

The lights flicker then flash...again... How many flashes, again?? Who knows? The cell phone brights light the arena as the officials flick on flashlights... Then its. over. 

An eerie yet outlandishly familiar voice echos into the arena as it fades at the same time:

"When did it start? Or where did it begin? Cuz its not interchangeable?
No, when he gets here it's the beginning... But there is another who hides his faces.. And I'm here to end it.."

The lights revert to normal, But the titantron reads: 

"I'm really looking forward to seeing who THEY think can beat you....
But there will come a time when you think you're on the top of the mountain... And you will see me again, in the future, I promise you."

The Number 9 Flashes on the screen... then again... then once more... twice it comes in again and fades away...
"Think... just try to remember... " 

Back to Back explosions echo the arena as the number flashes for the 6th and 7th time. 
"For I am the One to Break the Bison" 

A stillframe of Bison is left on the Titantron, with a bloody 9 shown smeared on the mask for the 8th and final time.

Last edited by Quantum on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:31 am

Following his match against Duo Maxwell, JustIN Sane stand victorious and breathing heavily in the middle of the squared circle as his theme plays. The referee grabs his hand and raises it as the crowd drinks in the moment with JustIN Sane cheers and boo's as well. Yuri slides into the ring clapping and goes to raise JustIN Sanes other hand but Sane quickly snatches his wrist away from Yuri and Sanes theme immediately comes to a pause. Yuri standing confused as Sane slowly turns to Yuri. Keeping his eyes on Yuri it isn't clear what he is saying due to his mask however it doesn't seem good for the Powers that Be. Eventually after some words were exchanged Sane rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp never taking his eyes off of Mr. Sokolov.

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 am

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:Cassie Maverick holds the Vixen's Championship high and proud. The reaction was mixed. Some booed and many cheered. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she could hardly believe that she had just won the championship!

But there was some unfinished business. Some things that needed to be addressed. She wanted to call The Family out but Megan Cooper took the mic that night and said a whole lotta of shit days before. Now was the time to talk back.

Cassie wipes the tears from her eyes and got a mic. "Hey Megan! Yeah you! You ignorant wretch! How dare you say I'd never amount to anything! Look! I just won the Vixen's Championship! I'm on top of the wrasslin' mountain and you're not! Go cry home to mamma you fuckin' cunt because you can't rob me of this moment! You can't deny that I just beat the livin' piss outta Amber Briggs! I did this to prove to you and all the other snakes in the grass wrong!"

Then she calms down for a moment, her anger slacking. "Now I'd like call on the Family to come down here. I wanna hear their offer in person. I reckon their offer is legit, but a need to hear the words. Come on down so I can look ya'all in the eye before decidin' I'll trust yas."

Only a few moments pass before both DJ Moore and Elijah Stewart come on down the ramp, Fat Au presumably not making it to the arena tonight. Cassie steps back to allow entry into the ring, clamping onto her newly won gold tightly. Moore picks up a mic left for him under the bottom turnbuckle to the right, while Stewart hangs back a little. DJ exhales loudly but has a big smile on his face, even though Elijah failed in his efforts to win the Light Heavyweight title earlier in the night.

Moore
Cassie, I can appreciate you having to hear it from the horses mouth, I can respect and honor that. But it's just like my note said, CMV can be a dangerous place when you're all by yourself. You NEED to trust some people to have the right intentions in mind, who only want to help you out, and expect nothing but the same in return. Elijah and I, Fat Au, we're a Family, maybe not by blood, but by heart! We watch over each other and we care for one another. You get into some trouble with this, ugh- FEAR guy, yeah, we'll help you out for sure, and anybody else who bothers you. We get sassed by some Vixen the likes of Megan Cooper, hey, we've got your number on speed dial! It's a scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours kind of deal, and hopefully, you'll one day become a member of our Family, Fury too, if she's interested. So, what do you say, allies, friends . . . Family?

Moore extends his hand whilst lowering his mic, but not before Stewart jumps forward for a hug, wrapping his arms around Maverick. She's caught off guard but doesn't seem to be angry, DJ pulling him off of her anyhow.

Moore
Sorry, he can ugh, ha ha, he can sense good vibes, you know? So . . .?

(Open to Cassie)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:23 am

Prior to the match:
So-n-So approaches Kevin Lee regarding his upcoming Tag Bout vs #TrendingWorldWide 
His reaction... seems ridiculous... but he really had to pee

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz im dumb)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:
Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:Cassie Maverick holds the Vixen's Championship high and proud. The reaction was mixed. Some booed and many cheered. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she could hardly believe that she had just won the championship!

Only a few moments pass before both DJ Moore and Elijah Stewart come on down the ramp, Fat Au presumably not making it to the arena tonight. Cassie steps back to allow entry into the ring, clamping onto her newly won gold tightly. Moore picks up a mic left for him under the bottom turnbuckle to the right, while Stewart hangs back a little. DJ exhales loudly but has a big smile on his face, even though Elijah failed in his efforts to win the Light Heavyweight title earlier in the night.

Moore
Cassie, I can appreciate you having to hear it from the horses mouth, I can respect and honor that. But it's just like my note said, CMV can be a dangerous place when you're all by yourself. You NEED to trust some people to have the right intentions in mind, who only want to help you out, and expect nothing but the same in return. Elijah and I, Fat Au, we're a Family, maybe not by blood, but by heart! We watch over each other and we care for one another. You get into some trouble with this, ugh- FEAR guy, yeah, we'll help you out for sure, and anybody else who bothers you. We get sassed by some Vixen the likes of Megan Cooper, hey, we've got your number on speed dial! It's a scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours kind of deal, and hopefully, you'll one day become a member of our Family, Fury too, if she's interested. So, what do you say, allies, friends . . . Family?

Moore extends his hand whilst lowering his mic, but not before Stewart jumps forward for a hug, wrapping his arms around Maverick. She's caught off guard but doesn't seem to be angry, DJ pulling him off of her anyhow.

Moore
Sorry, he can ugh, ha ha, he can sense good vibes, you know? So . . .?

(Open to Cassie)

As Cassie  Maverick  considered what Moore had to say, the sudden hug from Stewart caught her off guard. She almost throttled him but soon realized that she wasn't being attacked. Cassie instead tolerated it until he let her go.

"No problem darlin'. If I wanted to, I coulda clobbered your pal there pretty badly had he touched me luridly." she said in very casual tone. Everybody knew she wasn't joking. For a little country gal, she should certainly handle her own in a fight. She took a moment and looked at her title and listened to the fans. They chose for her. Apparently The Family were fan favorites and very over with the crowd. Maybe she could trust them after all.

"Alright! We got posse partner! Don't make me regret it neither!" And so Cassie spat in her hand and gave Moore a very firm (and wet) hand shake sealing the deal. Now she had an army to fight that old bastard FEAR once he showed his ugly mug. But it wasn't going to be easy as FEAR could and would gather allies of his own. She knew all too well that he could be very pursasive and very inventive in his methods to get what he wants. A war in CMV was brewing as both sides gathered their power and strength for an epic clash.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:05 am

The buzz running through the crowd could be felt by everyone. It was a match fit to headline Cyberslam and here it was on Monday night Fusion.
The veteran, holder of multiple previous titles and current Anarchy champion Sunshine going one on one with Mr Money in the Bank, Past Anarchy champion,  the Milkamaniac Randy Borton!

The match was everything and more! Borton kicking out of two of Sunshines finishers, Sunshine reversing Bortons moves, the crowd chanting THIS IS AWESOME for a full 5 minutes and finally Sunshine getting the 1-2-3 after multiple kicks to Bortons chest.

As Randy leaned on the ropes , anger and frustration etched on his face a figure walks out onto the top of the ramp mic in hand. He is dressed in red and blue wrestling tights, a red and blue cowboy hat, red tinted glasses with the word Madness on each lens and a red t-shirt with Nacho Mania written across the front.

Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. Mr Money in the Bank. Can you feel it brother?
Things havent been going your way since you climbed that ladder and grabbed that briefcase.   Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh.
You got a shot brother at whatever title you want but you also got a target on your back. Everyone wants to make sure you're not fit enough to cash in on them!
Can Milkamania carry you through??

At the mention of Milkamania the crowd goes wild!

Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh.  I hear you! Milkamania is running wild tonight!
But the fact is brother you lost again.
Nacho Madness is here brother! Its here to say its got your back if you need it brother!
Im reaching out my hand and offering you Nachos! But its a one time offer brother, you turn it down and the Nacho Madness will run wild!!
Im funky like a monkey brother and im offering you my hand....

The clearly slightly insane man reaches out a hand towards Randy Borton who by now is only a few feet from him

The crowd watch, waiting to see if Randy will find this upstart offensive to his mere presence or if Milkamania will shake hands with the Nacho Madness!!
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Nick Harris was getting ready for his match at a CMV live event. He is facing off against a random jobber. The bell rang as Crezley then came running down the ramp. He went under the ring, as Jimmaurie followed. Crezley came out from under with a baseball bat. Jimmaurie rose from the ring, but before being able to attack Crezley, was hit with the bat in the side of the head. Nick then ran outside as he snatched the baseball bat Crezley zoomed off. Jimmaurie was helped up by a doctor and taken backstage

To Be Continued....

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:05 am

After beating Hannibal, Sebastian Crawford gets to his feet and punches the air, roaring as he does, he makes his way to the side of the ring and shouts towards the timekeepers area.

"Oi Focka' pass me a mic"

Sebastian Crawford:
Thanks mate. Alright, nah lets get down to business, this match right here, has earned me an opportunity, an opportunity to get ourselves our first bloody title here in CMV. Of course, this win here tonight weren't just me no, lads. It was all of Foreign Affairs, our unity brought this fortune on us. Come Exodus. I'll be walkin' out with that strap over my shoulder after an unified effort, between me and the boys. Speakin' of, Miles, Andrews, come out here.

Sebastian Crawford looks over to the stage as Mike Miles and Chris Andrews, The Bloody Brit, make their way down the ramp, elated at this opportunity. They make their way into the ring and shake the hand of Sebastian Crawford as he continues to talk.

Sebastian Crawford:
Now, it was unfortunate that the fans of CMV didn't vote you into a qualification match with Marcentel cause' I reckon you'd ave' kicked his ass. Hopefully next week the fans ave' a little more sense if you get the chance to have a match Andrews. Now, I want to quickly address something while you're ere' lads. We're the main body of Foreign Affairs right, sure it's all unity, but we provide the largest share of the brains, brawn and agility. Now we need to stay 100% on task, so I want you guys to know that the whippin' a few weeks ago weren't personal, it weren't to show who's in charge, because we ain't got no leader. It was to make you stronger. To make sure it didn't happen again. Now we may not all qualify into the elimination chamber, but I know you'll all be in there with me, as one we will take control of CMV, and nobody will stand in our way. Are we on the same wavelength?

Crawford extends his hands to Miles who quickly shakes it, and then extends his hands to Andrews who considers it, but for only a mere second before shaking it. The trio celebrate by cracking open a pack of Budweiser from under the ring as the segment fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 am

The excitement for the next match was more than usual for one involving the Milkamaniac. He was up against Ringo Maxx but it was billed that he would have a mystery guest in his corner.
Was this the insane Nachoman from the previous week?
Had Mr Money in the Bank accepted the Nachos offered him the previous week?

There was a mixture of surprise and disappointment when Randy Borton was accompanied to the ring by Masta Fujin.
What was the plan behind this? Was the milkamaniac throwing in with Hannibal and Masta Fujin?

The fight went back and forth with Borton totally botching a superkick and Ringo Maxx dropping a second Banshees Call to get the 1-2-3.

As Masta Fujin and Randy Borton stood in the ring the sound of slow clapping came from the top of the ramp.
The man with the nachos slowly walked out dressed in bright green and yellow tights and wearing a bright green and yellow tasseled jacket.

Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. Mr Money in the Bank. The Milkamaniac. You rejected the Nacho Madness for that??
You may want to cash your briefcase in on Cassie Maverick because with him in your corner the Vixens title is the only one you stand a chance of winning brother!
 Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh brother I offered you the Nacho Madness and you just took madness!!
Whats he the Masta of brother? Standing and watching you lose brother thats what!!

Masta Fujin, clearly angered by the insults, rolls out of the ring and starts charging up the ramp towards the man taunting him.

Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh brother bring it on!!
Im too hot to handle too cold to hold!!
The Nacho Madness will crash down on you!!

The two wrestlers clash at the top of the ramp.As Masta Fujin and the Nachoman exchange big right hands to each other security guards and extra referees rush out to try and separate the two. As the Nachoman is pulled away Masta Fujin lands a drop kick on him sending the security guards tumbling. The Nachoman rushes up and delivers a running elbow to Masta Fujin.
Extra wrestlers, including Chase Valentine and Bob Storm rush out to help drag the two wrestlers back into the locker rooms leaving Randy Borton standing alone and bemused in the ring.

As he prepares to leave the ring he looks out at the crowd and realizes one thing for sure. Although most of the signs say MOO MOO MOO a few have now appeared saying NOM NOM NOM.
Whether he likes it or not Nacho Madness is coming!
He now has to decide if to embrace it or try and crush it.
Randy walks into the back thoughtful, as if he didn't have enough to worry about deciding when and who to cash his briefcase in on when he couldn't get any momentum going.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next