Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 20 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:42 pm

>When you finally write a promo, and it's on the same level as Chad Vegas' promo.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm

what the fuck dashing

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm

You just brought a tear to my eye.....THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm

fuck you Mizzy or Krzy.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Randy Borton wrote:fuck you Mizzy or Krzy.

>When you think I'd take time out of my day to write a promo for you when I could be playing gears.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 pm

After the tag match Marcantel gets up and grabs a mic

"Ha ha well would you look at that another partner who can't help out"

He turns his laugh into an aggravated sound

"I'm tired of having a partner who just sits on the sidelines while I destroy our opponents, at Survivor Series, I won't fight for my team. I fight for myself, and if anyone gets in my way I don't care if it's my partner or my opponent, I WILL SEND THEM TO HELL!!!!!"

The show ends as his theme hits

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:01 am

*As his music blares through the speakers, Cole Savage rolls out of the ring and snatches a microphone from the timekeeper’s area along with his Hardcore Championship belt (while taking the time to knock the United States Championship to the ground).*

Cole Savage
Didn’t I tell you all that this would happen? An ICK for Levi, one for Troy and a broken back for Sunshine for good measure. I promised the universe that I would kick all three of these jokes’ assses and now I’m sure it’s clear that I back up the things that I say. It’s no different than me telling you all that I would embarrasses the co-conspirators at Bad Blood and win the Hardcore Championship, and it’ll be no different than me standing right here and spoiling the title match by letting you all know ahead of time that poor little Levi here stands absolutely no chance. I’ve built my business empire by taking risks and making smart bets, and you’ll lose a fortune betting against me. There are no such things as underdogs and unsung heroes in my world. The best find a way to get the job done, and men like Levi feed off the scraps.

*Savage smirks and raises the Hardcore Championship high into the air before Raw heads to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Justin Sane celebrates his new championship victory as he stands on the turnbuckle, rasing the belt high. Kent lays in the corner dissapointed and Norrie is out completely. The crowd roars loudly for their new Undisputed Champion.

Suddenly, the lights in the arena go off and the titantron flares with light. A large word shows on the screen.

Against

A young man's voice sounds...

"My name... is Tim LaFave"

Another, bigger word shows up under the first word.

ALL

The voice speaks again.

"Come October 27th..." (OOC: WWE 2K16 Release Date)

The final word shows up beneath the first two...

ODDS

"I will be here..."

The titantron fades to black and the voice discontinues and the lights of the arena return to their former brightness. The crowd is silent, Sane's celebration had come to an abrupt halt as he questioned what the message meant, and who this "Tim LaFave" was...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:10 pm

After the most brutal match in Survivor Series history, a bruised and beaten Levi Marta crawls around the ring, laughing like a giddy school kid. Marta picks himself up and throws himself out of the ring and embraces the Hardcore Championship with a sinister smile as he hugs the title.

Marta:

Oh, joyous day, caloo calai! Darkness hath no bounds, daylight hath no escape, mercury hath no stopping point. It rises and RISES! From my alter birth, I ceased to exist here, knowing of dark days to come. Well, rise my children, my creatures, my adolescents, it begins!

Levi Marta crawls from underneath the ring and grabs a black table. Marta must be feeling bad intentions.

Marta:

Because my time is coming, and your time is running out! A darkness approaches, a day will come when everything you care about will change, and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye!

Levi's ramblings grow fiercer as he shoves the table into the ring and positions Cole Savage on it, dragging him by ths shirt.

Marta:

They never had cotton where I was from. We only saw nightmares and tormenters, using me and my "friends" as pawns. Now they are the kings. Kings of nothing.

Marta positions himself on the top rope, possibly trying to injure Cole Savage.

Marta:

Give a shout, Savage! Are you still alive? Say yes! At least say hello...

Cole Savage comes around and immediately rolls off the table and makes a beeline for the ramp, turning back to look at Marta.

Marta:

Fine, leave to greener pastures, you buzzkill. When my wrecking crew arrives, let's say we'll teach CMV how to party. This one's for you, Ace!

Marta turns around and falls backwards into the table! The crowd let out a collective gasp as Marta drags himself out slowly through the crowd with the title strapped around his neck.....

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 am

Sane still in the ring hoists his newly aquired Undisputed Championship over his bloodied head. He brings it back down and looks at the title clenching it with his forearms chuckling to himself. He puts the title up to his forehead smearing his blood as if to mark his territory. Standing over a coming to Scott Norrie, Sane looks dead at Kent across the ring as he licks his own blood off the title as the camera slowly fades to black
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 pm

*As Chet Taylor celebrates his victory on Main Event, Cole Savage rolls out of the ring, stumbles over to the time keeper’s area and snatches the mic away from the ring announcer.*

Cole Savage
You’re all… you’re all kidding me, right? You wanna go ahead and cheer for th … this clown over me? I’m the one who bleeds every single week for this business and this is the disrespect I get? You don’t think I could have kicked out of that stupid knee if I wanted? I was there resting up and preserving my strength so that I could dominate in the closing stretch of the match only for the ref to end things prematurely?

*Savage wipes away blood with the back of his hand, then uses that same hand to point at the titantron.*

Cole Savage
Go ahead and play the replay, show these people that I was robbed of my hard-earned victory.

*A replay is shown, and though it’s tough to tell from the particular angle shown, it does appear that a ropebreak should have been called.*

Cole Savage
Put your glasses on if you couldn’t see what the problem is there. I broke the plane with my hand, but the ref pretended not to see it because he would rather see Cole Savage lose than continue to show up each and every wrestler I step across the ring against. Do you know why Levi Marta wasn’t here all week? It’s because he was afraid of what I’d do if I decided that I wanted to get my hands on him. Do you know why Sunshine was dominated in the main event? It’s because he knows that I’m the rightful heir to that title he’s holding, and it’s finally starting to sink in that he’s on borrowed time.

*Savage pauses and looks up at the ring at Taylor.*

Cole Savage
But you know something, kid? What happened here tonight, this… this travesty stings too much for me to just let slide. I have half a mind to put both my rematch against Marta and my destined clash with Sunshine on hold in favor of getting into the ring against youyou’re your buddy and taking those tag titles away from you. If I’m in a giving mood, I might even leave my 100% Egyptian Cotton shirt behind so you can use it to mop up for tears. But, who am I fooling right? With King Cyborg otherwise pre-occupied with his managerial duties, and no other person on the roster worthy of tagging with me, I guess you two should consider yourself lucky.

*Savage scowls.*

Cole Savage
But don’t consider this show of disrespect forgiven… and don’t ever expect it to be forgotten.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Episode 120 begins with an epic firework show and seconds later Justin Sanes music blasts through the P.A system. A few seconds pass until the Undisputed Champion finally makes his way to the stage and down the ramp into the ring. He lays the Undisputed Championship in the middle of the ring and motions for a mic.

Sane: Undisputed Champion.....Has a nice ring to it don't it? I mean...lets look at this word Undisputed. To not dispute....to not...call into question..or in other words... JustIN Sane... And unless you've been living under a rock this past month you would know that I...AM....UNDISPUTED

The crowd roars in approval as Sane points down to the title

Sane: First I wanna think Ryan Kent for keepin MY title that he clearly stole from me, warm this past month. Bein' the quiet little man that he is. I mean where yo pride bruh? You cash in yo Money in the Bank briefcase after my win in the Elimination Chamber. Run off to the back like a school girl and become this "paper champion" not knowin comes with this title. Now knowin that shit gets real....real quick.

Oh but here's the worst part....after STEALIN my Undisputed Championship, Losin to myself AND Scott Boring, and then gettin wrecked at Survivor Series. You get a rematch for somethin you truly never earned in the first place.

My journey....First off never even bitched about gettin screwed via rope break. Or the fact that Shawn Micheals gave zero fucks about the decision. It took winnin fatal 4 way just to earn a fair shot at the title. Beating 5 other men in an Elimination Chamber includin pinnin the former champ.... THEN beatin Boring and Spent...LEGIT..all for this.

And I'd do it all over again....

Sane smirks to the crowd as he picks up the title and hoists it over his shoulder

Sane: This is a different JustIN Sane Kent....I'm on a whole nother level than NXT. That was just the beginnin. I was the best there and.....from the looks of things, Im still at the top of the mountain. You NOT worthy in the slightest...and come Armegeddon....I will beat my understandin into you...and then? I'll crush your f*ckin skull.

Until then...This ain't what you want.

Sane drops the mic looking dead into the camera for a few moments. His music kicks in and he finally makes his way up the ramp and into the back
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next