Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 19 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:59 pm

*After attacking Justin Sane after their hard fought battle Scott Norrie wastes no time to jump out of the ring and runs straight for Ryan Kent who sprints for his live straight up the ramp and out of the arena. Scott stops mid ramp as the camera gets a close up of the anger on his face and rage in his eyes. Scott looks back down the ramp as officials are helping Sane out of the ring. Scott storms back down officials trying to talk him down but Scott barges past them all and grabs Sane charges and throws him in to the Barricade, stomping him a few times after for good measure.

In the Ring - Page 19 HJMzh

Scott slides back into the ring signaling for a microphone as he snatches it from Justin Roberts.*

Scott: Yi See 'at! You See 'is! *he wipes the blood from his head and tastes it*. Kent a TRUE champion pits it a' on ih line! Cyborg! I hope yer watchin' this a' closely big guy! You know it an' whether they like it or not these piece of shit fans know it! I deserve my rematch!

From day one I hiv put ma blood, sweat and tears intae 'is company! All ih losers in the back kin mock me 'n tak their shots it me all they damn want, jist like Justine here, fa's bein' carried away like the piece of trash he is!

Neen o' it changes ih fact that I AM the best damn wrestler in this company! Who the fuck is gonnae remember Ryan Kent? NO ONE! When people look back on CMV they rimimber people like Kevin Owens! People like Hayden Kitely! Hell even Xander Slate! And most of all they remember Scott! Fucking! Norrie!

Whether people wanna admit it or not I have earned ivrythin I ivr got in 'is company. I busted ma arse for 2 longs years ti finally get that world title and in one night it was stolen frim me not once but twice! I am comin' fir MY title it's jist a matter of time before the "Paper Champion" gets ripped apart! So keep runnin' yi wee conch cause its only goin' ti mak' me angrier, and ih angrier I get boyo, heh, the more ah'm gonna enjoy kickin', your, ass! The TRUE Champ Is HERE!

*Scott throws down the mic and stares angrily into the camera as RAW goes off the air to the sound of his music*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Phahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:52 am

As RAW is coming back from commercial break, we're greeted by none other than Xander Slate, who is pacing around the ring. He realizes the show is live again, lifting the mic that is placed in his right hand, just under his chin.

Slate
It's been quite some time since I've been out here in front of you all with a microphone in my hand. I claimed two weeks ago that I was going to start turning my career around, and get back to my glory days! I told you all that, NO LONGER, would Xander Slate just be- be- well, a jobber . . . But, I lied to you all. None of you people out here have any reason to cheer me after what I've done in the past to guys like Blizzard, Scott Norrie, Hayden, Sunshine . . . and to women like Renee Young. But still you do. You stand behind me for reasons I can't explain, and every single week I let you down. One of my best friends was just forced to retire not two weeks ago, right here in the middle of this ring. Dave Turner has done more for this company than I or anyone else on the Raw roster could ever and will ever do! And to Ringo Maxx, we will be seeing one another pretty soon in this tournament, you can bet your ass I'm gonna get some payback for Dave and once and for all shut your mouth! While I'm at it I may just get you a new shirt! But, back to basics here . . . I-

As Slate is about to finish his speech, Paul Anderson's theme hits the PA system and out onto the ramp he struts. He takes a moment to soak in the crowd's boos before targeting Xander.

Anderson
Ha ha- Slate, please, please, you're putting everyone out here and backstage to sleep, my friend! I just HAD to come out here and save the day, you- you look pathetic, man!!! Where's the cold, ruthless Xander Slate I fought at the first ever season two pay-per-view here in CMV??? Where's the man that I saw rip Scott Norrie and Sunshine limb from limb over and over again!?!? Ah- he's dead and gone, just like Dave Turner! It's a shame, really, Dave and I had settled out differences and were doing so well as a tag team, TWO-time champs!!! But of course- Scott Norrie just had to- mmmm- he'll get his one day. But Xander- remember just two weeks ago, the very same night that Turner retired . . . I beat your ass so bad in that Falls Count Anywhere match!!! I was shocked! It was so . . . EASY . . .

Xander exhales, the fans in his corner as Paul starts to slowly walk down the ramp.

Slate
Did you just come out here to mock and insult me, Paul? I thought better of YOU.

Anderson
No- no, I have a purpose out here, unlike you. I have a problem, really, like- why am I NOT in the Cyborg Invitational??? But YOU are!? What sort of travesty is this???

Slate
I didn't choose the participants, Paul, but if I had to guess, I'd say our new general manager just thinks your a bit- well- WASHED UP!!!

Paul takes a step back, a fire burning in his eyes. He laughs an evil, insulted laugh, before jumping up onto the ring apron.

Anderson
I'M washed up!!!??? You're joking, aren't you??? Wow- I mean, when is the last time that YOU held a championship, Xander? LAST YEAR!? Ha ha, you're too much for me, but- why I'm really out here, I want another match against you! At Survivor Series! Not just any match though, let's see here, hmm, my team versus YOUR team! What do you say, pal???

Slate
I say, who in their right mind would ever team with you!?

Anderson
Funny that you ask . . .

From behind Slate is ambushed by two men, it's- DX!!! Making their Raw debut by beating down Xander with stomps and kicks, Paul entering the ring all whilst laughing his head off. He chucks his mic before demanding that Jaxon Jordan and Tyrant pull Slate up onto his feet, he's cocking up that boot of his . . . SUPERKICK!!! Out cold is Xander, DX and Anderson all sharing a devilish smirk. Suddenly, the lights flicker off!!!

Anderson
What the hell!?!? Hey!!!

When they shoot back on- JEROME ROBINSON is in the ring!!! Anderson looks frozen, as DX mount an assault on the CMV veteran. Jerome lays both of the newcomers out though, and fast, before grabbing Paul by his hair and delivering a BRUTAL 12 Step!!! From behind Jordan and Tyrant use their numbers to overwhelm the returning superstar, relentlessly beating down Robinson just like they did to Slate! But down the ramp- wait- it's RANDY BORTON!!! The king of Main Event rushes the ring, turning Jordan around right into a Borto End!!! Then it's Tyrant's turn, Borton kicking him in the gut before pushing him back- SUPERKICK!!! And he didn't botch it!!! Randy pushes both members of DX out of the ring, Anderson regrouping with his allies. Borton helps Jerome to his feet, the two sharing a glance before working together to help up Xander. The two sides stare down one another before Raw heads to a backstage segment . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 am

First we see Marta vs. Savage, now we get J-Rob? J-ROB!??!

I'm squealing inside. Long live CUM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 pm

don't shove me into the tag team scene pls

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Don't scare me like that, Borton. I saw you posted on this section and I panicked, thinking you were gonna promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Did I scare you again?

Cool

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:36 pm

That's exactly why I just looked here ahahahah

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:56 pm

*After beating Paul Anderson, rather effortlessly, Scott Norrie signals for a mic snatching it from Justin Roberts hand*

Scott: Yi see Paul, it diznae matter whether yer solo or in a team you simply do not measure up ti me! It's like ah said it's jist a matter o' time afore yer thrown out of CMV on your ass and you crawl into retirement or some crappy indie company that 'hinks yer a big star cause you wir in CMV! Yer a loser Anderson and ivrybody knows it!

*Anderson raises to a crouching position as though he's about to attack Norrie but Scott quickly smashes him over the head several times with the mic, relentlessly until suddenly JustIN Sane sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, diving into Norrie furiously throwing punches not caring where they went as long as he was hitting Scott. Scott manages to scatter away only to be clotheslined over the top rope. The crowd roars as Scott slowly retreats up the ramp visably angry screaming at Sane*

Scott: You hink you can pit your hands on me!? You think you can attack me you miserable piece of shit!? I am the best damn wreslter in this company! No one puts their hands on-

*Scott is cut off as from behind Ryan Kent smashes him in the back of the head with the World Title, Kent laughs as he stomps his foot on the back of Norrie's head raising the title above his head as he looks down to the ring and points at Sane*

Kent: I'll see you later tonight!

*Sane just stares back at Kent as RAW fades to commercial.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Randy Borton pulls a thick microphone out of his tights, tears welling up in his eyes as longingly stares at the object cradled in his hands. The fans are in a hush, waiting eagerly, yet nervously, for the man with the golden shovel to say something, anything.

Randy Borton: I know this may not mean much anymore but I just want to tell all my milkamaniacs that I’m sorry. They call me that badass dude with the golden shovel but it’s been so long since I’ve said anything that it almost seems like the lot of you have forgotten that I’m also the man with the golden voice.

The audience cheers and starts chanting Borton’s name.

Randy Borton: A bunch of these never-was jabronis think they’re funny calling me a rip off, but I’m the real deal baby! I'm gonna bury American Justice on Raw! I'm gonna bury Anderson's entire family at Survivor Series, and then I'm going to win this tournament and bury whoever the champion is. I hope it's you Norrie, because I gotta glass of milk and a Borto End with your name on it, you fat son of a bitch.

Borton lowers the mic and walks away.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Roll credits
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin