Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 21 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by krzy Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:01 am

*As his music blares through the speakers, Cole Savage rolls out of the ring and snatches a microphone from the timekeeper’s area along with his Hardcore Championship belt (while taking the time to knock the United States Championship to the ground).*

Cole Savage
Didn’t I tell you all that this would happen? An ICK for Levi, one for Troy and a broken back for Sunshine for good measure. I promised the universe that I would kick all three of these jokes’ assses and now I’m sure it’s clear that I back up the things that I say. It’s no different than me telling you all that I would embarrasses the co-conspirators at Bad Blood and win the Hardcore Championship, and it’ll be no different than me standing right here and spoiling the title match by letting you all know ahead of time that poor little Levi here stands absolutely no chance. I’ve built my business empire by taking risks and making smart bets, and you’ll lose a fortune betting against me. There are no such things as underdogs and unsung heroes in my world. The best find a way to get the job done, and men like Levi feed off the scraps.

*Savage smirks and raises the Hardcore Championship high into the air before Raw heads to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Justin Sane celebrates his new championship victory as he stands on the turnbuckle, rasing the belt high. Kent lays in the corner dissapointed and Norrie is out completely. The crowd roars loudly for their new Undisputed Champion.

Suddenly, the lights in the arena go off and the titantron flares with light. A large word shows on the screen.

Against

A young man's voice sounds...

"My name... is Tim LaFave"

Another, bigger word shows up under the first word.

ALL

The voice speaks again.

"Come October 27th..." (OOC: WWE 2K16 Release Date)

The final word shows up beneath the first two...

ODDS

"I will be here..."

The titantron fades to black and the voice discontinues and the lights of the arena return to their former brightness. The crowd is silent, Sane's celebration had come to an abrupt halt as he questioned what the message meant, and who this "Tim LaFave" was...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:10 pm

After the most brutal match in Survivor Series history, a bruised and beaten Levi Marta crawls around the ring, laughing like a giddy school kid. Marta picks himself up and throws himself out of the ring and embraces the Hardcore Championship with a sinister smile as he hugs the title.

Marta:

Oh, joyous day, caloo calai! Darkness hath no bounds, daylight hath no escape, mercury hath no stopping point. It rises and RISES! From my alter birth, I ceased to exist here, knowing of dark days to come. Well, rise my children, my creatures, my adolescents, it begins!

Levi Marta crawls from underneath the ring and grabs a black table. Marta must be feeling bad intentions.

Marta:

Because my time is coming, and your time is running out! A darkness approaches, a day will come when everything you care about will change, and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye!

Levi's ramblings grow fiercer as he shoves the table into the ring and positions Cole Savage on it, dragging him by ths shirt.

Marta:

They never had cotton where I was from. We only saw nightmares and tormenters, using me and my "friends" as pawns. Now they are the kings. Kings of nothing.

Marta positions himself on the top rope, possibly trying to injure Cole Savage.

Marta:

Give a shout, Savage! Are you still alive? Say yes! At least say hello...

Cole Savage comes around and immediately rolls off the table and makes a beeline for the ramp, turning back to look at Marta.

Marta:

Fine, leave to greener pastures, you buzzkill. When my wrecking crew arrives, let's say we'll teach CMV how to party. This one's for you, Ace!

Marta turns around and falls backwards into the table! The crowd let out a collective gasp as Marta drags himself out slowly through the crowd with the title strapped around his neck.....

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 am

Sane still in the ring hoists his newly aquired Undisputed Championship over his bloodied head. He brings it back down and looks at the title clenching it with his forearms chuckling to himself. He puts the title up to his forehead smearing his blood as if to mark his territory. Standing over a coming to Scott Norrie, Sane looks dead at Kent across the ring as he licks his own blood off the title as the camera slowly fades to black
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 pm

*As Chet Taylor celebrates his victory on Main Event, Cole Savage rolls out of the ring, stumbles over to the time keeper’s area and snatches the mic away from the ring announcer.*

Cole Savage
You’re all… you’re all kidding me, right? You wanna go ahead and cheer for th … this clown over me? I’m the one who bleeds every single week for this business and this is the disrespect I get? You don’t think I could have kicked out of that stupid knee if I wanted? I was there resting up and preserving my strength so that I could dominate in the closing stretch of the match only for the ref to end things prematurely?

*Savage wipes away blood with the back of his hand, then uses that same hand to point at the titantron.*

Cole Savage
Go ahead and play the replay, show these people that I was robbed of my hard-earned victory.

*A replay is shown, and though it’s tough to tell from the particular angle shown, it does appear that a ropebreak should have been called.*

Cole Savage
Put your glasses on if you couldn’t see what the problem is there. I broke the plane with my hand, but the ref pretended not to see it because he would rather see Cole Savage lose than continue to show up each and every wrestler I step across the ring against. Do you know why Levi Marta wasn’t here all week? It’s because he was afraid of what I’d do if I decided that I wanted to get my hands on him. Do you know why Sunshine was dominated in the main event? It’s because he knows that I’m the rightful heir to that title he’s holding, and it’s finally starting to sink in that he’s on borrowed time.

*Savage pauses and looks up at the ring at Taylor.*

Cole Savage
But you know something, kid? What happened here tonight, this… this travesty stings too much for me to just let slide. I have half a mind to put both my rematch against Marta and my destined clash with Sunshine on hold in favor of getting into the ring against youyou’re your buddy and taking those tag titles away from you. If I’m in a giving mood, I might even leave my 100% Egyptian Cotton shirt behind so you can use it to mop up for tears. But, who am I fooling right? With King Cyborg otherwise pre-occupied with his managerial duties, and no other person on the roster worthy of tagging with me, I guess you two should consider yourself lucky.

*Savage scowls.*

Cole Savage
But don’t consider this show of disrespect forgiven… and don’t ever expect it to be forgotten.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Episode 120 begins with an epic firework show and seconds later Justin Sanes music blasts through the P.A system. A few seconds pass until the Undisputed Champion finally makes his way to the stage and down the ramp into the ring. He lays the Undisputed Championship in the middle of the ring and motions for a mic.

Sane: Undisputed Champion.....Has a nice ring to it don't it? I mean...lets look at this word Undisputed. To not dispute....to not...call into question..or in other words... JustIN Sane... And unless you've been living under a rock this past month you would know that I...AM....UNDISPUTED

The crowd roars in approval as Sane points down to the title

Sane: First I wanna think Ryan Kent for keepin MY title that he clearly stole from me, warm this past month. Bein' the quiet little man that he is. I mean where yo pride bruh? You cash in yo Money in the Bank briefcase after my win in the Elimination Chamber. Run off to the back like a school girl and become this "paper champion" not knowin comes with this title. Now knowin that shit gets real....real quick.

Oh but here's the worst part....after STEALIN my Undisputed Championship, Losin to myself AND Scott Boring, and then gettin wrecked at Survivor Series. You get a rematch for somethin you truly never earned in the first place.

My journey....First off never even bitched about gettin screwed via rope break. Or the fact that Shawn Micheals gave zero fucks about the decision. It took winnin fatal 4 way just to earn a fair shot at the title. Beating 5 other men in an Elimination Chamber includin pinnin the former champ.... THEN beatin Boring and Spent...LEGIT..all for this.

And I'd do it all over again....

Sane smirks to the crowd as he picks up the title and hoists it over his shoulder

Sane: This is a different JustIN Sane Kent....I'm on a whole nother level than NXT. That was just the beginnin. I was the best there and.....from the looks of things, Im still at the top of the mountain. You NOT worthy in the slightest...and come Armegeddon....I will beat my understandin into you...and then? I'll crush your f*ckin skull.

Until then...This ain't what you want.

Sane drops the mic looking dead into the camera for a few moments. His music kicks in and he finally makes his way up the ramp and into the back
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm

1.....2.....3!!! Cole Savage and Levi Marta pick up the win against Heaven or Hell and advance to the Tag Team Title match at Armageddon! Cole Savage, after celebrating on the top tope, turns to Levi Marta who is staring a hole through Cyborg's advocate. Savage goes to leave the ring, obviously wanting to avoid any attacks from his partner/enemy.

Marta:

In CMV, the earth becomes sky.....fear the beast with just one eye.....he enters your mind by way of encryption.....unphased by fear, he brings demolition.....

Marta looks at his right hand with precise focus and chuckles violently, almost cackling like the incessant freak that he is.

Marta:

Fear the worst, Cole. Fear for your life. You're going to enter a battlefied against a being of higher power who actively despises you. And this being has friends from a time gone by. Dangerous friends. People that watch you wherever their image can be found. When they arrive.....

Marta goes to the timekeepers area and rings the bell three times, each time more eerie than the next.

Marta:

We'll teach CMV how to party. You can't stop the bridge from our world to yours being opened. You can still try, it will be funny to watch. Cute even.

Marta crawls inside the ring and sits on a top turnbuckle. He pulls a red tribal amulet out of his trunks and stares at it for a good 10 seconds.

Marta:

There's still a few tricks in you, isn't there, old dog? I could use someone like you for my plan. I can guide you, my blind friend, into a blissful haven. We can watch the apocalypse in comfort, hahahaha! You're in high water, and I'm your rescue ship. My friends are the lighthouse. Let's travel there together. Or do I have to break the ice, first? Respond. RESPOND!

Levi Marta disappears as the lights go out in the arena. What was that amulet for?

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:50 am

*As Raw goes on the air, Scott Norrie is seen in the ring pacing back and forth angrily. In his signature Scottish accent Norrie is barking at the fans that he should not only be having his rightful singles rematch for his Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship., but seeing as he just decimated Sunshine not once, but twice, he might as well be holding that United States Championship while he’s at it.

Norrie is really letting it all out, telling the CUM fans that he is the man around these parts and that this show, this company, this business would be absolutely nothing without him. The fans aren’t liking this at all, letting Norrie know that they think that he’s full of shit with their heated boos, delivered with intensity. For months now Norrie has been acting like he’s been God’s gift to this profession, treating everyone in his path like they’re jokes, less than human, like they’re the scum beneath his boots.

His turn to the dark side was crushing giving the fact that he used to be one of the most loves CUM superstars on the roster as a result of his trials and tribulations and his struggles to ascend to the top of the mountain time and time and time and time again. The close calls and heart-breaking losses may have won the fans over, but they came at a cost and there just came a point where Norrie couldn’t take it anymore and decided that he was going to take that World Heavyweight Championship no matter the cost to his reputation.

So here he stands, without the belt that he sacrificed everything to win, filled with anger and contempt that he’s no longer the star of the company. Norrie screams out that these people need to shut their mouths because they have never and likely will never accomplish what he has I this company and thus have no right to pass judgment on a legend, a bona fide first-ballot hall of famer such as himself.

Norrie is the one who saved the careers of Dave Turner and Paul Anderson when they were on the brink of irrelevancy he says. Norrie claims that week after week he put on the best matches and cut the best promos of all time, nobody could touch him, to this day nobody is better than he did. With a look of raw fury in his eyes, his words oozing with passion, Norrie tells the sold out crowd that the only reason he’s not champ is because of Cyborg.

He says that he beat Kent and he beat Sane one on one, but during that triple threat match he was ganged up on and screwed out of once again becoming a champion. He laughs at the thought of Triple H trying to send him to anger management, telling the people that he’s not angry, he’s just honest. He’s just sick and tired of being the nice guy and not getting what he deserves, what he’s earned. For too long he sat back and watched lesser wrestlers, guys like Ryan Kent proved to be, get shots that they wasted.

In his anger, Norrie turns to look at the hard camera and with an even voice he tells Cyborg that he wants him in this ring so that they can get some business done. Norrie reminds Cyborg that the current General Manager may think he’s tough, he may think he’s invincible, but Norrie remembers that the last time these two men fought, the Scot dispatches Cyborg with relative ease. With confidence that is distinctly Norrie, he continues looking at the camera and announces that he expects to be rewarded for his efforts and for carrying this show on his back ever since returning.

The crowd is buzzing, getting hyped up as they wait to see how Cyborg will respond to this. Norrie lowers his mic and turns to face the ramp his expression revealing nothing; if he’s scared or nervous, he’s doing a brilliant job hiding that. Finally Cyborg’s theme hits the speakers, and surprisingly, the crowd is going wild for the man who was once arguable the most hated entity in the company during his well-documented reign of terror.

All eyes are on the stage now as the arena darkens and Cyborg makes his way onto the stage. This is the first time we’re getting a look at him in person and it’s quite the odd site. Gone are the days of his signature green, and sometimes red, attire, and he actually doesn’t look too shabby in the slacks and sports jacket he’s wearing. He still has that mask on, though, and it effectively makes him hard to read as he makes his way down the ramp.

The crowd is cheering loudly—though there are faint boos that can be faintly heard, but for the most part this raucous bunch isn’t afraid to admit that they’re liking what Cyborg has been doing since he’s been on the helm. Armageddon is being touted as one of the most entertaining events of the year, successfully following up a memorable Bad Blood pay per view, and with the Cyborg Invitation in full swing, there must be plenty of epic nights yet to come.

Cyborg is on the apron and he takes a moment to stare down Norrie who is watching the GM intently. Cyborg’s lips curl up slightly into a smirk before he slowly pushes down down the top rope so that he can step over them, a subtle reminder of his size, and how much bigger than Norrie he is. Still, to his credit Norrie doesn’t back down. No, he stands his ground and immediately gets into Cyborg’s face.

Norrie tells Cyborg that with Kent out of the way, it’s due time that he get his proper rematch for the Undisputed World Championship. Not only that, but he’s completely serious about wanting a piece of Sunshine too, saying that he’s going to do what Levi Marta didn’t have the talent to do and that’s hold two of the company’s most prestigious championships at the same time. Norrie can’t help but mention that Cyborg didn’t have any issue granting his best pal “Ice” Cole Savage the opportunity to wrestle for two titles in one night, and if Cyborg is truly supposed to be this benevolent, unbiased ruler, then he should have no issue giving Norrie the same shot.

Before Cyborg can even get a word out, Norrie cuts him off and tells Cyborg that he doesn’t want to hear the big idiot go off on a tangent while talking his inane mumbo jumbo. All Norrie wants to hear is Cyborg say yes that Norrie can get his title matches. Norrie is cut off as the fans break out into a loud chant of Cyborgs name, something that no one could ever imagine happening considering Cyborg’s track record.

When they simmer down, Cyborg raises the mic to his lips and he says that Norrie got the rematch for the World Title that he deserved, re-explaining that any man who has to win the belt in a six-man tag, isn’t deserving of the luxury of a singles title match. Besides, Cyborg contines, if Norrie was half as good as he wants the world to believe, then a triple threat should have been a walk in the park. Cyborg follows that up by saying that World Title match is out of the question for the time being, Norrie could be in contention for the United States Championship down the line pending the results of tonight’s championship match.

Though Cyborg isn’t about to let this end on a positive note, his scumbag side seeps out as he informs Norrie that it’s perhaps time to accept that he’s peaked and to live with the fact that he’s fact to eating scraps on the floor and not dining at the table with royalty. As the crowd responds with a loud “ooh!” an enraged Norrie slaps Cyborg across the face! Norrie shouts out that if Cyborg isn’t going to do this the easy way, then Norrie is going to beat his ass until he gives in to the Scotsman’s demands.

Instead of retaliating, Cyborg turns and exits to the ring to everyone’s surprise; even Norrie’s eyes widen in momentary surprise. He drops the mic and motions for Cyborg to get back into the ring so that they can settle this like men, but Cyborg doesn’t seem interested as he begins walking up the ramp not looking back even once. Realizing that his opportunity to ascend to the top of the mountain is slipping away with every step Cyborg takes, Norrie picks up the mic and says that maybe Cyborg is just afraid that Norrie will be able to do what Cyborg couldn’t, which is defeat Sunshine with a championship on the line.

That halts Cyborg in his steps and Norrie can’t help but smirk knowing that he got through that armor and hit Cyborg where it hurt. It’s well-known how Cyborg feels about the end of his World Championship reign, and it looks like time hasn’t healed that wound. Still, Cyborg doesn’t turn back around, he just stands there looking straight ahead as if Norrie’s words actually stunned him or killed him and that’s just a corpse standing there waiting for a gust of wind to knock it over.

Norrie goes back to the well and starts repeating himself, but before he can even finish the sentence this time the lights go out and in an instant a thick sheet of black falls over the arena. Seconds later they come back on, and while Cyborg appears to not have moved at all, Norrie is nowhere to be seen, the microphone he was holding just moments ago now lying in the ring. The crowd is murmuring, trying to make sense of all of this, all eyes again on Cyborg.

The General Manager’s face reveals nothing, not even a smile to acknowledge the fact that Scott Norrie has disappeared in thin air. He starts walking up the ramp, steps through the curtain and presumably returns to his office. The camera cuts back over to the ring where Scott Norrie once stood, the mic all that’s left of him. The screen slowly fades to black as Raw cuts to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Episode 124 Comes Live from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas! As Zak Painn and Big Show... Team Painn! are seen standing, side by side facing the crowd both with microphones in their hands, they both give it a while before Painn's theme song blurs out, then Zak Painn begins to speak.

Zak Painn : I know.. Big Show knows.. The whole world knows.. That I should have the Tag team championship  and the World Heavyweight championship around my waist and on my shoulder right now!!! But no, instead of going according to plan...  Instead of going according to my brilliant brain power, Big Show decides to screw everything up like always, and now we're stuck back at square one, trying to get a shot at the Tag Team Championships.

Big Show looks angered and the crowd is silent, then Zak Painn begins to point at Big Show.

Zak Painn : You.. YOU have done nothing good ever since we started teaming up again, all you are is 500lbs of Fat.. Dead.. Weight. You're useless, what have you ever accomplished in your career, other then being known as Zak Painn's side kick?

Big Show : ENOUGH! Painn... Not to be rude, but I wasn't the one who got pinned in under two
minutes... I mean you made Chet Taylor look like Ronda Rousey.

The crowd begins to laugh, which only angers Zak Painn ever more.

Zak Painn : Shut it.. Shut all your ugly faces. I get paid more in a week, than you all do in a full year! i'm the Mvp, the best thing on this roster today, and the best thing on this roster tomorrow, no one in this company has as much accomplishments as ME! And Show.. Maybe if I had a Partner who knew how to run and break up a pin in under three seconds, that match would of lasted longer, but no, silly me, I decided to team up with a Fat Cow.

Big Show has now had enough of Zak Painn's crap. Big Show now starts to choke Zak Painn as the crowd cheers for Show, a potential 200403403rd Big Show Face turn perhaps? Although you can still hear Zak Painns voice.

Zak Painn : Let...Go...Show.........I..Can..Sue..Youu...For..Alll.. You're...worth, and send you to the streets...The contract.. Says so..

Big Show now has second thoughts and releases Zak Painn, and roars out of frustration.

Zak Painn : Big Show, for putting your hands on me, You are no longer my Tag Team Partner Show,  you are now demoted to the job I FIRST gave you, my Manager/Body Guard and you're not able to quit the job, until your contract is over, or you're fired.  And Just for the record, Show, you did this all to your self, so go cry about it in the corner, while I make a huge announcement.

Zak Painn :  Ladies and Gentlemen i'd like you all to give a warm welcome, to my protégé, The man that I took under my wing ever since his first days in the indies,  my new Tag Team partner, and the newest edition to Team Painn... Jake Watson.

Jake Watson's theme hits the Pa System as Zak Painn looks proud, Jake makes his way to the ring to shake hands with Painn, making it official.

Zak Painn : Good Luck in your match tonight, I see something in you kid. Don't let me down..

The scene ends as Raw heads to a commercial break.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Backstage, Paul Divine is seen walking down the hall. Duo Maxwell and Blizzard are in step, shoulder to shoulder in the hallway behind him. Divine heads through a doorway, but Duo and Blizzard seemingly get stuck as neither of them budge to allow the other to pass. They stare at eAchother for 3...whole...seconds... until someone from behind ushers them through. The longly forgotten Jeremy Blake is revealed.

"Cmon guys, you know there isn't room for both of you to fit there," he says as he bypasses and tails Divine.

The two look at each other like "ain't that right?"

XGENS Music hits and the four approach the ring together for the first time in a long time.

Divine climbs the steps, followed by Blake... And Blizzard and Duo enter from opposite sides of the ring.
Duo grabs a mic which Blizzard motions for, but he does not hand it over. Instead, Blizzard walks over and grabs one of his own. As Duo raises to speak, Blizzard cuts him off.

"Hold on, let me just get this out real quick." They look visibly frustrated with each other. Blizzard continues, "Paul Divine... We went into that match 1 on 1... 1 and 1 for the series... And came out 1-1-1. There are some that say nothing was settled. I, on the other hand, say that is the best way that match ended.
We fought, we gave it our all. And we came up Equal. That is all I needed to see from that match. I hope you proved to yourself what you wanted to prove, because you proved it to me, and you proved it to all these fans."

The crowd erupts. He extends his hand, which Divine takes and brings him in in for a bro hug.

Duo begins to speak but again Blizzard cuts him off. "Duo, before you say what you're about to say, know this: that win last week? I never want to see a win like that again. We take our wins and our loses putting everything on the line.

We don't have room for those who come up short of Greatness here. If I ever see you pull that shit again, you and I will no longer be tied at 1-1... And we will never be 1-1-1 like my brother and I. In fact, if I ever see that shit again, you're going to end up like... That guy..."

Duo finally gets a chance to speak, "What guy?"

BOOMMMM!!!! TIME STAMP KICKS JEREMY BLAKES FACE OFF!!!!!

"Now... Now we are stronger than ever... We are XGEN, and we are Infinite.."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Sunshine celebrates in the ring as Sane is still recovering from a nasty catapulting Codebreaker which gave Sunshine the win at tonight's main event. Sane is finally coming to and aggressively rolls out the ring dazed and clenching his jaw. He stops for a brief moment looking at Sunshine on the second turnbuckle still celebrating to the crowd

Seconds, which seems like minutes, pass when Sunshine's theme is cut off. Sane walks over to the timekeeper demanding his Undisputed Championship. As it gets handed over to him, Sane turns back to Sunshine who now has his undivided attention. Still clenching his jaw with one hand Sane slowly raises the title to almost taunt and flaunt in front of Sunshine and the capacity crowd.

Sane climbs onto the announcers table as the commentary crew stand up out of the chairs. "IS THIS WHAT IT'S GONNA TAKE? TO FINALLY SEE THE REAL SUNSHINE?" as Sane grins devilishly. Sunshine slowly steps climbs down the turnbuckle never taking his eyes off Sane and his Undisputed title. He hops out the ring and jumps up onto the announcers table and gets right into Sane's face

"That STUPID smile"  Sane is heard uttering under his breath. The commentary crew takes off their equipment and quickly disperse from the brawl that is imminent. Sane lunges at Sunshine but Sunshine doesn't flinch a single muscle. Only slowly turning his head to the side as if he was a confused puppy. Sane looking a little intimidating but trying to hide it finally hops off the announcers table as a sea of BOOOOs ensue from the crowd. Still holding his jaw he walks off backing up the ramp while still trash talking. Sunshine slides into the ring as Sunshine's music once again hits the P.A system as Raw comes to an end

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 am

''Episode 126 Cmv live! JustIn Sane vs Sunshine, the main event is still taking place, Sunshine gets irish whipped, then runs into a FlashBack by JustIn Sane, Sane then immediately locks in the Triangle Hold ( A move notoriously used by Zak Painn.) In order to win. JustIn Sane then celebrates his victory and raises the World Championship up high. Although that celebration doesn't last long, as we see Zak Painn's theme song hit the pa system, then Zak Painn comes out standing on top of the stage.. Believe it or not CONGRULATING Justin Sane, with a smile on his face and a thumbs up. Justin Sane then raises the title high, letting Zak Painn know what he's in for. Then all of a sudden Jake Watson and the Big Show are seen in the crowd, making their way down to the ring, they arrive behind Sane, Sane obviously, oblivious as his undivided attention is on Zak Painn. Jake Watson and Big Show actually work together to cheap shot Justin Sane from the back, Sanes title drops beside him, now as JustIn Sane is grounded both Show and Jake, take turns stomping on Sane's body, now Zak Painn is seen making his way down the ramp and in the ring slowy, watching every single stomp taking place with a grin on his face. Admiring the work of his Team, Finally Zak Painn arrives at the ring, while Big Show and Jake Watson leave the ring to give Zak Painn a steel chair, Painn sets up the Chair beside Justin Sane's grounded body, and then Jake Watson and Big Show make their exit back into the locker room.

Zak Painn : You know.. it's taken me almost two years to get into the Main Event scene. Two LONG fucking years, I've had to watch the likes of Ryan Kent, Hayden, Scott Norrie, and you, Justin Sane become World Champions before me, while I was still in the Mid Card division, regardless that I've already won all the mid card titles, I was still in the mid card scene. I have beat you Sane, and I can beat you again, and I have beat all of those men I have mentioned,  some when they even held the world title, and I've never got awarded a title shot...Ever, Until now, after ALMOST TWO BLOODY YEARS, Two years of watching men who I know I could beat, who I knew I was better then, hogging up my screen time, in the main event of every paper view as ''World Champions'', and now after two years of long hard work in the Mid-Card division, NOW I am officially awarded a number one contenders match for that championship you got right there, *Painn points at the World Title on the ground*, in my home town of Canada! Now I know people say things, such as ''Painn has no idea what it takes to become a World Champion, He's a mid carder!'' Now that may be true, but here's the deal, Justin Sane, you have no idea what it takes to beat me, you see at WrestleMania Two, Justin Sane you made your shocking debut, against me Zak Painn, we both gave it our all, it was Wrestle Mania, and guess who came on top? Me, Zak Painn, fast forward and now you are the World Champion, while I was stuck in the mid card division every single day after Wrestle Mania, until today. What is that suppose to mean Sane? Why was i stuck in the Mid Card division for that long, and you got a title shot, when you debuted AFTER me? I have obtained every single Mid Card title, yet it is only today, that I am no longer apart of the Mid Card division. Why did Kent get a title shot before I did? Why did you get a title shot before I did? Does that title mean you're now better than me Sane? Because you're the champ and i'm not? Because I assure you at Vengeance I will kick your ass, as hard as I did at WrestleMania, you aren't better than me Justin Sane,  face it, and neither is Kent as I've proved today, and neither are the rest of the undisputed World Champions before me, it was only a matter of time before my two years worth of hard fucking work, was recognized and appreciated enough for me to get a #1 contenders match for the world title, and if you think for a second i'm not gonna take advantage of my title shot at Vegence, you're sadly mistaken, because I know this may be my last chance at the Undisputed world title, and if I fail,  I'll get sent back to the Mid card division again maybe. * The Canadian crowd boos. * Which is exactly why I can't afford to lose, I WILL NOT LOSE! I will do everything in my power to take that title away from you, weather it's asking my Team to cheap shot you everyone raw from now until vengeance, or me Pre-match attacking you my self every raw until vengence, or me post match attacking you my self every raw before vengence, you're never going to see it coming! but I assure you I will do everything in my power in order to weaken you before our match at vengeance, I cannot let you win, because that title, in four weeks, belongs to me not you Sane, I need this more than you Sane, so enjoy your final weeks, as champion. Champ, because it's coming to a tragic end.

Zak Painn drops the mic, gets off his chair and picks up Sane's title from the ground and raises it high above his shoulder to finally get a feel of what the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship feels like after two years of waiting, he then drops the title on Sane's body, and makes his exit as Cmv live comes to an end.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next