Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 21 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Backstage, Paul Divine is seen walking down the hall. Duo Maxwell and Blizzard are in step, shoulder to shoulder in the hallway behind him. Divine heads through a doorway, but Duo and Blizzard seemingly get stuck as neither of them budge to allow the other to pass. They stare at eAchother for 3...whole...seconds... until someone from behind ushers them through. The longly forgotten Jeremy Blake is revealed.

"Cmon guys, you know there isn't room for both of you to fit there," he says as he bypasses and tails Divine.

The two look at each other like "ain't that right?"

XGENS Music hits and the four approach the ring together for the first time in a long time.

Divine climbs the steps, followed by Blake... And Blizzard and Duo enter from opposite sides of the ring.
Duo grabs a mic which Blizzard motions for, but he does not hand it over. Instead, Blizzard walks over and grabs one of his own. As Duo raises to speak, Blizzard cuts him off.

"Hold on, let me just get this out real quick." They look visibly frustrated with each other. Blizzard continues, "Paul Divine... We went into that match 1 on 1... 1 and 1 for the series... And came out 1-1-1. There are some that say nothing was settled. I, on the other hand, say that is the best way that match ended.
We fought, we gave it our all. And we came up Equal. That is all I needed to see from that match. I hope you proved to yourself what you wanted to prove, because you proved it to me, and you proved it to all these fans."

The crowd erupts. He extends his hand, which Divine takes and brings him in in for a bro hug.

Duo begins to speak but again Blizzard cuts him off. "Duo, before you say what you're about to say, know this: that win last week? I never want to see a win like that again. We take our wins and our loses putting everything on the line.

We don't have room for those who come up short of Greatness here. If I ever see you pull that shit again, you and I will no longer be tied at 1-1... And we will never be 1-1-1 like my brother and I. In fact, if I ever see that shit again, you're going to end up like... That guy..."

Duo finally gets a chance to speak, "What guy?"

BOOMMMM!!!! TIME STAMP KICKS JEREMY BLAKES FACE OFF!!!!!

"Now... Now we are stronger than ever... We are XGEN, and we are Infinite.."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Sunshine celebrates in the ring as Sane is still recovering from a nasty catapulting Codebreaker which gave Sunshine the win at tonight's main event. Sane is finally coming to and aggressively rolls out the ring dazed and clenching his jaw. He stops for a brief moment looking at Sunshine on the second turnbuckle still celebrating to the crowd

Seconds, which seems like minutes, pass when Sunshine's theme is cut off. Sane walks over to the timekeeper demanding his Undisputed Championship. As it gets handed over to him, Sane turns back to Sunshine who now has his undivided attention. Still clenching his jaw with one hand Sane slowly raises the title to almost taunt and flaunt in front of Sunshine and the capacity crowd.

Sane climbs onto the announcers table as the commentary crew stand up out of the chairs. "IS THIS WHAT IT'S GONNA TAKE? TO FINALLY SEE THE REAL SUNSHINE?" as Sane grins devilishly. Sunshine slowly steps climbs down the turnbuckle never taking his eyes off Sane and his Undisputed title. He hops out the ring and jumps up onto the announcers table and gets right into Sane's face

"That STUPID smile"  Sane is heard uttering under his breath. The commentary crew takes off their equipment and quickly disperse from the brawl that is imminent. Sane lunges at Sunshine but Sunshine doesn't flinch a single muscle. Only slowly turning his head to the side as if he was a confused puppy. Sane looking a little intimidating but trying to hide it finally hops off the announcers table as a sea of BOOOOs ensue from the crowd. Still holding his jaw he walks off backing up the ramp while still trash talking. Sunshine slides into the ring as Sunshine's music once again hits the P.A system as Raw comes to an end

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 am

''Episode 126 Cmv live! JustIn Sane vs Sunshine, the main event is still taking place, Sunshine gets irish whipped, then runs into a FlashBack by JustIn Sane, Sane then immediately locks in the Triangle Hold ( A move notoriously used by Zak Painn.) In order to win. JustIn Sane then celebrates his victory and raises the World Championship up high. Although that celebration doesn't last long, as we see Zak Painn's theme song hit the pa system, then Zak Painn comes out standing on top of the stage.. Believe it or not CONGRULATING Justin Sane, with a smile on his face and a thumbs up. Justin Sane then raises the title high, letting Zak Painn know what he's in for. Then all of a sudden Jake Watson and the Big Show are seen in the crowd, making their way down to the ring, they arrive behind Sane, Sane obviously, oblivious as his undivided attention is on Zak Painn. Jake Watson and Big Show actually work together to cheap shot Justin Sane from the back, Sanes title drops beside him, now as JustIn Sane is grounded both Show and Jake, take turns stomping on Sane's body, now Zak Painn is seen making his way down the ramp and in the ring slowy, watching every single stomp taking place with a grin on his face. Admiring the work of his Team, Finally Zak Painn arrives at the ring, while Big Show and Jake Watson leave the ring to give Zak Painn a steel chair, Painn sets up the Chair beside Justin Sane's grounded body, and then Jake Watson and Big Show make their exit back into the locker room.

Zak Painn : You know.. it's taken me almost two years to get into the Main Event scene. Two LONG fucking years, I've had to watch the likes of Ryan Kent, Hayden, Scott Norrie, and you, Justin Sane become World Champions before me, while I was still in the Mid Card division, regardless that I've already won all the mid card titles, I was still in the mid card scene. I have beat you Sane, and I can beat you again, and I have beat all of those men I have mentioned,  some when they even held the world title, and I've never got awarded a title shot...Ever, Until now, after ALMOST TWO BLOODY YEARS, Two years of watching men who I know I could beat, who I knew I was better then, hogging up my screen time, in the main event of every paper view as ''World Champions'', and now after two years of long hard work in the Mid-Card division, NOW I am officially awarded a number one contenders match for that championship you got right there, *Painn points at the World Title on the ground*, in my home town of Canada! Now I know people say things, such as ''Painn has no idea what it takes to become a World Champion, He's a mid carder!'' Now that may be true, but here's the deal, Justin Sane, you have no idea what it takes to beat me, you see at WrestleMania Two, Justin Sane you made your shocking debut, against me Zak Painn, we both gave it our all, it was Wrestle Mania, and guess who came on top? Me, Zak Painn, fast forward and now you are the World Champion, while I was stuck in the mid card division every single day after Wrestle Mania, until today. What is that suppose to mean Sane? Why was i stuck in the Mid Card division for that long, and you got a title shot, when you debuted AFTER me? I have obtained every single Mid Card title, yet it is only today, that I am no longer apart of the Mid Card division. Why did Kent get a title shot before I did? Why did you get a title shot before I did? Does that title mean you're now better than me Sane? Because you're the champ and i'm not? Because I assure you at Vengeance I will kick your ass, as hard as I did at WrestleMania, you aren't better than me Justin Sane,  face it, and neither is Kent as I've proved today, and neither are the rest of the undisputed World Champions before me, it was only a matter of time before my two years worth of hard fucking work, was recognized and appreciated enough for me to get a #1 contenders match for the world title, and if you think for a second i'm not gonna take advantage of my title shot at Vegence, you're sadly mistaken, because I know this may be my last chance at the Undisputed world title, and if I fail,  I'll get sent back to the Mid card division again maybe. * The Canadian crowd boos. * Which is exactly why I can't afford to lose, I WILL NOT LOSE! I will do everything in my power to take that title away from you, weather it's asking my Team to cheap shot you everyone raw from now until vengeance, or me Pre-match attacking you my self every raw until vengence, or me post match attacking you my self every raw before vengence, you're never going to see it coming! but I assure you I will do everything in my power in order to weaken you before our match at vengeance, I cannot let you win, because that title, in four weeks, belongs to me not you Sane, I need this more than you Sane, so enjoy your final weeks, as champion. Champ, because it's coming to a tragic end.

Zak Painn drops the mic, gets off his chair and picks up Sane's title from the ground and raises it high above his shoulder to finally get a feel of what the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship feels like after two years of waiting, he then drops the title on Sane's body, and makes his exit as Cmv live comes to an end.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Before the show starts Duos music drops over the PA and the Goliath walks briskly to the ring.  Upon entering, he motions for a mic. 

BLIZZARD, DIVINE, GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!!!

Duo begins to pace the ring.  There is no music just Blizzard and Divine emerging from the back looking a bit confused. They make there way to the ring and both slide in.  They look at each other then back at Duo mouthing the words "what the hell?" Blizzard still appears heated after Duo's post match attack.  He walks to Duo and gives him a chest bump as the two stare at each other.  Divine steps in between the two and separates the two before anything can happen.

You know since I've been in X-Gen I've won a royal rumble and even won the Undisputed Championship.  I've never been acknowledged for my achievements and you've only used me as an attack dog.  I wasn't even able to cash in my rematch in fear of retaliation from Hayden.  Ive done nothing but work hard for this stable and you two have done nothing but hold me down. I'm done with X-Gen.  It was a good run while it lasted boys. But all good things must come to an end.

Duo drops the mic and offers his hand to Blizzard and Divine.  Divine shakes his head lightly and takes a hold of Duos hand looking a bit sad from losing a friend and stable mate.  As Divine begins to shake Duos hand Duo snaps and pulls Paul in for a monster clothes line almost knocking his head off.  Before Blizzard can react the giant rushes him grabbing and lifting him off his feet.  He continues to charge driving Blizzard into the turnbuckle stunning the man from the future. He spins him around and lifts him up on the turnbuckle. Duo steps up on the second rope turns to face the mat and lifts Blizzard up in a crucifix power bomb position. He then leaps forward pulling Blizzard with him and drives him into the mat seemingly knocking him unconscious.  Duo looks to Divine who is still on the ground. He exits the ring and pulls a table from underneath the ring tossing it onto Divine. He then walks to the time keeper pushes him aside and grabs his chair bringing it with him as he re-enters the ring. He lays the chair onto Divines face, takes a step back and then drops down and drives his elbow hard into the chair. He jumps up quickly and pulls the table from Paul's body and sets it up near the turnbuckle.  He then lifts The Asian Sensation to his feet and drags him to the table laying him onto it. He grabs the chair again and makes his way to the lifeless Blizzard and begins to drill the chair into his back.  He then places the chair onto Divines body and lifts Blizzard to his feet. Again Duo positions Blizzard on the turnbuckle for another crucifix power bomb this time drives him down onto Divines chest sending them both through the table. Duo doesn't look done though. He lifts Blizzard to his feet and once again raises him above for another crucifix power bomb this time he walks to the edge of the ring and looks as if he is going to toss him over the ropes onto the outside. But wait who is this...the only man willing to come out and stop this madness. Troy Voodoo emerges from the back in a full sprint. Duo drops Blizzard to the mat as Voodoo slides in and begins to hammer Duo with his fists.  Duo staggers back and Voodoo delivers a massive clothes line sending the big guy to his back. Duo quickly rolls from the ring and begins to back away up the ramp holding his head.  The show cuts to commercial as we see Voodoo and Duo starring each other down. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Borton's theme plays as he rolls out of the ring, celebrating his victory. Loud familiar music begins to play.

Suddenly, the titantron lights up, and smiling face shows itself. It's Tim LaFave. A wide shot of his face depicts a wide grin on his face. Savage begins to stomp around the ring and throwing a tantrum.

"Calm down, Cole, calm down..."

Savage looks angrily at the titantron menecingly.

"You... and EVERYBODY in this arena knows what I'm about to say."

Savage yells and points at the titantron mouthing the words "Give me back my title."

"Cole! I said... Calm down. Listen, I'm not bad guy... I just thought you could use a little incentive. You and I BOLTH know... You're not going to give me a title shot for nothing. So, how about... I hold onto this..." Tim lifts the Hardcore Championship title into the view of the camera.

Savage becomes even angrier and angrier, stomping even more.

"Until you really think about how you want to go about this whole... rematch thing. And! AND! I'll make it sweeter." Savage calms down to look at the tron further. "You and I bolth know I haven't earned a title shot. So I really don't want this hefty baggage." Tim says pointing to the title with his free hand. "I've been making some poor in ring decisions and you haven't been the most sporty, so let's do it one more time. You'll get the title back, just you know. Say yes" Tim puts the title out of view. "So you think about it... and uh... you know, have your people call my people. And uh... yeeeah. Toots, Savage." The titantron flickers back to the CMV Logo and the shot fades to black as Cole continues his rampage inside the ring.

(Paul Divine)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:11 pm

X Gen music drops as the crowed begins to be whipped into a furry over the greatest duo to grave gods green earth. After about a min though no one has emerged from the back. The crowed goes silent as we see Duo Maxwell appear on the TitanTron.

I had all of you fooled didn't I. You all thought X Gen was coming to the ring to address you idiots. You know you have fallen into the very idea that X Gen is worth anything, the fact that you cheer these idiots shows the entire universe that you really don't know what's best for business. And I'm telling you right now, I am what's best for business, this rematch that I have demanded against Blizzard will finally show everyone what I am willing to do to be the best.  I hope you have your affairs in order Blizzard. Tonight I am going to break you and leave you a shell of the man you once were.

The TitanTron cuts out leaving the everyone speechless.[/i]

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:04 am

X Gen wuZ here

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:13 am

^^^
Greatest shit ever

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:14 am

Blizzard still dazed gets to his feet. He looks to the referee and then looks to Voodoo. He seems out of it and takes a couple laps around the ring before he realizes where he is at. He drops to a knee still dazed. Voodoo walks over to Him and lifts the man from the past to his feet. As Blizzard rises Voodoo raises both their hands high acknowledging the slobber knocker that just accrued. Blizzard begins to wipe the blood, sweat, and tears from his face as Voodoo makes his way backstage to celebrate his victory and potential title win.  Voodoo stops for a moment, looks back at Blizzard and points to him, again, acknowledging one of the most career defining matches ever, in CMV history. As Voodoo turns back to continue his way up the ramp, Duo Maxwell's music begins to rumble in the stomachs of the fans.  Duo emerges from backstage with a chair and rushes past Voodoo shoulder checking the future Undisputed Champion of the world. Voodoo stops and looks to the ring. He stands tall and watches as Duo begins to beat Blizzard with the steal chair.  As Voodoo watches on, a body brushes by him running towards the ring. Seconds go by before Voodoo realizes it was The Asian Sensation who came out to defend his brother in arms.  Voodoo's concentration is broken by the crack of a chair over Divine's skull. Blizzard and Paul lay motionless as Duo continues his assault on his former stable mates. Troy looks away, he then looks back to the carnage taking place in the ring, he looks away once more and continues his way backstage.  

Paul Divine and Blizzard lay center ring as Duo stands above their motionless bodies.  The crowed goes silent.  But wait...a soft chant begins

....voodoo...voodoo...voodoo...Voodoo...Voodoo...
VOODOO...VOODOO...VOODOO...VOODOO!!!

Duo reaches down, again for the chair, ignoring the fans. He brings it above his head, but stops at the peak of his swing as he hears Troy Voodoos music hit the PA. Voodoo comes running down the ramp. He slides into the ring and as Duo swings the chair at his new opponent, Voodoo ever so gracefully ducks underneath it. Maxwell turns to Troy once more, chair above his head ready to swing again, but this time Duo is met with a nasty super kick.  Duo lays on the mat dazed and confused. He lifts himself on all fours as Voodoo backs into the corner turnbuckle. Blizzard looks up from the mat making eye contact with the Cyborg invitational Winner. He nods in agreement as Voodoo delivers a Straight to Hell (blackout) to the God of Death.  Duo lays unconscious in the middle of the ring. Voodoo helps both former tag champs to their feet. Blizzard and Divine both grab a hold of Voodoos arms and raise them high solidifying the newest edition to X-Gen. The crowd is beside them selves and the cheering rocks the arena.  A riot may start in the city, but for now the fans are happy with tearing apart just the arena.  Security rushes to the scene and immediately engulfs X-Gen and escorts them backstage before the worst can happen.

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 am

Please welcome member #62,419 of X-Gen.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:36 pm

The Music hits. XGen emerges. Over the river and through the woods. Down the ramp they go. You know the drill.

In the ring Blizzard grabs a mic. His latest bouts with Duo are not on his minds. Not in the slightest.

"My latest bouts with Duo Maxwell..." He waits three seconds for the boos to erupt and reenforces thoughts, "Are not on the least of my minds tonight." Little pop, maybe some hesitation from front row seats. They can see his real face.
"He's not on my mind. I know now he was the one to attack me backstage last month."

There's a shocker

"I know now that he attacked me, probably because he wanted to team with Paul Divine. He wanted to get that tag golds. He saw the division was weak, and took action. I understand that... Or, he wanted to make me weak for the Cyborg Invitational? Who knows, who cares?"
The crowd doesn't. The love seeing Blizzard and Duo go at it, but don't necessarily love the talk behind it.
"So I say this. I'll see you in the Rumble, big dog. I know that's your specialty."
Screenshot on the Titanron shows last years Royal Rumble Winner.
"Cuz the Rumble is the Road to Wrestlemania..."
Boom, name drop.
"So, Paul Divine, I have a little present for you. I know there's a lot of talk in the back, I know you think everyone hates XGen. But remember buddy, everyone loves us. Why? Let me remind you of Our Road To Wrestlemania last time... "

They both look to the crowd in adoration. This is What they do. This is XGen.

He breaks Kayfabe

"Tim, this is how you get off the waiting list:

Something big is coming. You know, you sit here and joke and laugh about how Xgen are comic book characters. Well we have shown you, that We are Very Real. What you're about to realize, is that none of This is Real. In fact... A big change is coming and the whole time we have just been trying to prep you to be on OUR level."

"Please chill, Echo"

The titantron drops the mic...

He pauses for effect, not much. Yeah, first TIME.

"So, please... Enjoy your Rumble... Cuz Wrestlemania is coming..."

Blizzard reaches into his nasty-guy tights. Snug, deep in the crevices... He finds what he's looking for. He pulls out his... KITTEN MITTENS!!!
HE RAISES THEM HIGH LIKE THE GOLD HE HAD BEFORE! HE TAKES THE  OTHER HAND AND RAISES IT UP, then STRIKES DOWN AND PLUNGES DEEPER, deeper, until he takes the grasp... And yanks out..
Omega Z's Mask
He dawns the smelly thing.
"I AM OMEGA Z, and AS Blizzard I will tell you... Your Future has been Frozen.... And your Energy has been Rifted...
Plz Chill...
And Plz Understand...
After Wrestlemania... CMV WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:10 am

After the controversial conclusion to the six-man tag team main event match, a replay gives another angle of the contest’s final moments, showing that Cole Savage had returned onto the stage and began yelling at Wolfe, which distracted him long enough for Savage’s team to sneak away with the victory.

Savage starts laughing uncontrollably, until Tyson Kidd attacks him from behind! While Savage is still dazed, Kidd grabs the legs and locks in the sharpshooter! Savage starts tapping immediately, but that isn’t going to save him now, as Kidd bends the back, further than it’s supposed to be, especially for a man Savage’s age.

Christian rolls out of the ring and sprints up the ramp, and before Kidd realizes what’s going on, Christian clubs him from behind, grabs and handful of Kidd’s  hair and his trunks and throws him face-first into the mini-tron! Kidd collapses to the ground, and Christian turns to help Savage who’s complaining about his spine being broken.

While, Christian is doing that, now it’s Cesaro who comes charging down the ramp and throws himself into Christian. The two men begin to brawl right there onto the stage with the crowd going wild for Cesaro. The Swiss Superman actually starts to get the better of Christian, but the sly veteran stuns Cesaro with a rake to the eyes then throws Cesaro into Mark Henry’s waiting arms who gleefully drops Cesaro with all his might onto the stage with a World’s Strongest Slam!

Henry remains on his knees, hovering over Cesaro and he screams “That’s what I do!” to the crowd’s dismay. Suddenly Kidd nails Henry with a front dropkick out of the blue. Christian tries to get the upperhand on his fellow Canadian, but Kidd is quicker and he hits a spinning kick to the gut that knocks the wind out of Christian’s sails.

Kidd sets up Christian for what looks to be his spinning fisherman's suplex, but before he can even hook the leg, Savage goes flying through the air and nails Kidd with an Ice Cold Kick out of the blue. Savage helps Henry and Christian up to their feet, then barks at somebody to bring him his title.

Once he gets it, he holds it up high with a smirk Christian and Henry stand on either side of him. Savage shouts out, “the pile of bodies is only going to get higher,” before he head to the final bout of the evening between Duo Maxwell and

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next