Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What are Little Girls Made of?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are Little Girls Made of?

Post by Rage Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Cassie didn't have a match this night but showed up to Ferocity anyway to show her support for Fury (what little support there was left anyway) and watch the show. Twitter blew up with comments between Fury and UltraKarnage. It made her giggle and she made a few of her own comments on twitter during the show. Fury managed to get the win anyway by being a cheating bitch. Go figure.

Having no further interest in the show, she turned the TV off in the locker room and finished off her Jack Daniels, burping and passing out on the floor. Cassie had no idea just how long she was under but long enough for someone to get really comfortable around her. Somebody was cuddled up right next to her and was caressing her. Cassie awoke to see Susanna laying with her on the floor!

"What the...what the fuck are you doing Suey! Shouldn't you be hangin' out with Joy Justice?"

Susanna smiled and touched Cassies hair, stroking it with affection. It was obvious Suey fancied Cassie a good deal. Who didn't? But the cowgirl wasn't a lesbian and wouldn't be interested in her. Not that Cassie being straight would stop Suey. Just ask Fury.

"Oh, I'd rather have you. I like my girls young and soft."

Cassie frowned and felt thoroughly disgusted. Suey did her best to calm her down.

"Just relax and pretend I'm your husband Hans."

That was enough to trigger the cowbitch into fighting. She grabbed the closest thing to use as a weapon against Suey. She reached into her bag and pulled out "Pinkie". Suey got excited but Cassie had other plans.

"Oh fuck that shit! Get the fuck outta here Suey!"

Cassie then proceeds to wack Susanna with Pinkie, using the object like an obscene weapon. Suey was trying to escape and flee from the locker room. The other vixens backstage were soon greeted by the sight of Cassie chasing after Suey down the halls with swinging hard with her pinkie.

"Get back here you fuckin' cunt! I'll stick this up where the sun don't shine!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

What are Little Girls Made of? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are Little Girls Made of?

Post by Rage Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:21 pm

During Ferocity, Cassie and Fury were sitting down in chair backstage with Lisa Evans between them. Cassie looked annoyed and disinterested, hardly looking at her former tag team partner at all. Fury meanwhile was all smiles with the Hardcore Championship in her lap.  Lisa Evans then started the brief interview.

Lisa - Tonight, Cassie and Fury will be in the Co-Main Event tonight teaming up for the first time since losing the Tag Team Championship. You two haven't gotten along since then after going against each other for a Hardcore Championship opportunity.  Will there be any problems with you two teaming up tonight against Jayda Storm and Amber Briggs?

Fury - I dunno. I can't speak for the Cowbitch but I beat Jayda before and now she's trying to get another shot at my Hardcore title! Fuck that! Laura Sampson is just trying to fuck me over again! But I'll work as a team with Cowbitch again so long as she doesn't lose the match for us.

Lisa - Cassie? Your thoughts?

Cassie - This match is laughable. I've beat Amber Briggs before, hell I won my first Vixen's Championship from her! Jayda Storm? She should be carrying my bags and begging me not to kick her cunt in every damn time I see her. Twitter shitters like Jayda shouldn't even share a ring with me. Has she ever cut promo in the ring? I ain't seen one. She'll rather hide behind the keyboard and talk shit on twitter! I ain't got no problem being in Fury's corner tonight but after that...well she best grow a beady pair of eyes in the back of her head.

Fury - Really? You going to threaten me now? You're just pissy because I got be the first ever Grand Slam Champion! I see you looking at my Hardcore Title. I know you want it Cowbitch! Don't deny it!

Lisa - That's something I wanted to ask you two about. Will there be another clash between you two for the Hardcore Championship?

Cassie - Well, every time we've clashed we brought the house down. I can get under Fury's skin better than anybody. Fury needed to cheat to beat me last time. I won't let that happen twice. If I wanted her Hardcore Title I'd have it right now! I'll make her crippled ass tap out or drop her on her neck and BAM! You'll be looking at new Hardcore Champion and next Grand Slam Champion.

Fury - Well, you talk a very good game Cowbitch, but that's all it is...just talk. I'll take on anyone to defend my Hardcore title, even you. Tonight we're going out there as allies but right after, we can go right back to being enemies.

Lisa - I think it's a match everyone would like to see but it's not up to me to make it happen. Good luck you two and thanks for your time.

Cassie and Fury then glared at each other and reached out to have a firm handshake. Cassie then said, "May the better bitch win next time and you're gonna find out that's me."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2