Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164)

+6
Miztacular
Batman
Maurie
Tim
Borton
Mr. Dashing
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Troy Voodoo vs. King Anderson . . . Who you got!?

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap45%CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap36%CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Empty Re: CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164)

Post by Rage Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:52 am

Miztacular wrote:
Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:If I may interject here, I really like CMV. In a way, I reminds of alot of MWAT and AMPRO in many positive ways.

My main gripe is toxic attitudes on the forum. I don't like seeing people picking on each other and trolling. I don't appreciate Cassie Maverick being treated like a whore when she isn't.

Other than that, I've very happy here. Shape up people.
I mean I don't think it's that bad, I don't treat Cassie like a whore<3
I don't find it too toxic. I mean it could be far worse.

I know you don't treat Cassie like a whore. Just some comments made by other people make me pretty uncomfortable. But I've been over this already.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Empty Re: CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:56 am

Everyone's always trying to hollar at Slate. "HEY, nice stomach tat", "HEY, sweet soulpatch" You get used to it.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:59 am

Pls understand that I'd buy Xander Slate merch.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:05 am

I wonder how Tim feels when everyone makes comments on his mom... 

Anyway, it doesnt matter cuz its not real life. Its a hobby... or a distraction like Kingwolf said. 

If you dont like the distraction, find a new one. 

Its not like youre constructively criticizing and offering solutions to better the product... youre just saying you dont like it anymore. 

Cool, good talk, bro

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:15 am

RiftedEnergy wrote:I wonder how Tim feels when everyone makes comments on his mom... 

Anyway, it doesnt matter cuz its not real life. Its a hobby... or a distraction like Kingwolf said. 

Its not like youre constructively criticizing and offering solutions to better the product... youre just saying you dont like it anymore. 

Cool, good talk, bro

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 am

RiftedEnergy wrote:I wonder how Tim feels when everyone makes comments on his mom... 

Cool, good talk, bro

I'm constructively criticizing, that's what all that is about.. maybe not offering solutions. Why just why, if all I'm going to get is a "Pls chill". The solution isn't some wildly hatched plan, It's to not misuse the roster you have and create watchable matches with good caws and lose the generics.

Nice talking with you Samuel

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:22 am

KingWolf wrote:

Cool, good talk, bro

I'm constructively criticizing, that's what all that is about.. maybe not offering solutions. Why just why, if all I'm going to get is a "Pls chill". The solution isn't some wildly hatched plan, It's to not misuse the roster you have and create watchable matches with good caws and lose the generics.

Nice talking with you Samuel

Psst, Sam isn't Rifted. Just... just thought you should know.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:24 am

Eh who cares anymore, They are both Sam Valentine to me.

CMV Fusion Presents: CyberSlam! (Ep. 164) - Page 5 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 am

Like, you're always crying about something, complaining about everything, I'm literally not doing the show for YOU. I do the show in my freetime, I do it for fun and somehow people like it. I don't know where this little party of guys who hate my show are, pls tell them to also not watch the show as well. But just to say, my viewercount has been steadily rising and I'm gaining new followers with each episode.

Literally don't know why I've tolerated your presence for this long, go be Cop's exclusive problem.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:36 am

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:44 am

Says "lose the generics"

Hates everything XGeN... Much less any other content we come up with, no matter the relation to the stable and no matter the creativity involved.

You win...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:48 am

Leave him alone

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next