Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You wrote it, i'm signing it! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You wrote it, i'm signing it!

Go down

You wrote it, i'm signing it! Empty You wrote it, i'm signing it!

Post by Batman Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:54 pm

As Purgatory continues, we get a shot of Schmidty in the front row.

Mr. Dashing

Of course Schmidty's here in his hometown enjoying the show before he has to take on Harvey Hastings in the main event of Fusion tomorrow.

Schmidty smiles at the camera, showing off his half eaten Pretzel. However, as he's leaning on the barricade, out of nowhere a hooded figure comes running from behind the announce table and big boots Schmidty right in the side of the head, his pretzel flying across the floor. The crowd are on their feet and roar as the man takes off his hood to reveal himself to be none other than the Asian Sensation, Paul Divine!

Mr. Dashing
Paul Divine is here as well and he just took out Schmidty with a Time Stamp! Obviously payback for what he did on Genesis!

As Schmidty stirs, still on the other side of the barricade, Paul grabs him by his hair and drags him over before tossing him in the ring. He grabs a microphone before entering where Schmidty is now back to his feet but Paul drills that microphone into his head, just like Schmidty did to him. Schmidty's laid out while Paul kneels down. Breathing into the mic for a few seconds before finally speaking over the excited fans in attendance.

Paul Divine
You push and push and push, and now, you've done it. Why couldn't you just take no for an answer, huh?

He stands up and kicks Schmidty hard in the side.

Paul Divine
Why couldn't you leave it alone? You can't beat me but if beating you at Ascendance will FINALLY prove that, then so be it. You got me at Ascendance!

The fans go berserk. Finally, it's official. Schmidty vs Paul Divine at Ascendance VI!

Paul Divine
But just remember, this Death Note of yours, you wrote it. I just signed it!

And with that, he picks him up, lifts him over his shoulders and drills him backwards with the Divine Intervention as his music begins to echo throughout the arena. Schmidty laid flat on his back while Paul stands over him.

Mr. Dashing
It's official! Paul vs Schmidty! We will FINALLY see if Schmidty can beat Paul. On the grandest stage of them all!

Paul finally leaves the ring. With Schmidty holding himself on the ropes, He realizes what had just happened, and musters out a smile, besides being in pain from the attack.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down