Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by krzy Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Slate I gave you AMPLE time to thank ME for getting you where you were. When I softened you up, you LOST the title. When I did the same to Sunshine, you WON. You are where you are because of your King, but it seemed you needed a lesson in humility.

Tonight you learned that I’m not afraid to take matters into my own hands and get them dirty. Tonight you bowed to your KING.

Tonight I once again showed that I not only pull the strings, but I am the rightful World Heavyweight champion. I took this Hardcore title from Dave Turner…

…because I could and because he made it so easy. Turner and this belt are nothing to me, but I will carry it until they stop denying me the opportunity to recapture what was wrongfully taken from me.

I am your King, and I will reign supreme.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:52 pm

How many times will I have to prove the doubters wrong?

How many times will they write off fact as fiction because they’re afraid to admit that I speak the truth?

What happened just days after I beat Xander Slate within an inch of his life? He LOSES the World Heavyweight Championship! Once again Slate fails because he refuses to respect the power and the influence of his KING.

Hayden Kitely is arrogant enough to tell you that he made it here on his own. He will make your heart weep as he tells the tale of a man who scratched and clawed for months to make it to the top. He may give kudos to Triple H, to X-Gen and, pathetically enough, to the fans. But he will ultimately choose not to utter the name of the man who truly deserves all the credit for his victory: King Cyborg.

And it IS a choice because deep down inside Hayden knows that he would have never achieved his dream were it not for what I did to Xander Slate. We saw, when Jeremey Blake escaped with a victory though the skin of teeth, how far luck can take you in triple threat matches. Scott Norrie and Marko Punish defeated each other allowing Hayden to slip in and steal the victory. When left to his own devices, Hayden was destined to fail, but luckily for him I wanted Slate to lose… which allowed Hayden to slip in and steal the victory.

Slate, you’re as pathetic as Dave Turner. At first you were just a nuisance, a coward who was too afraid to cash in on the one man who would have annihilated you. But when you choose to align yourself with JBL, the man who refused to give me a proper rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship...that's when you became an enemy. That's when your days became numbered. Slate, you’re as worthless as this Hardcore Championship, this deadweight, that I’m forced to lug around because Dave Turner could not make lightning strike twice. I took this belt, not because I desired it, but because I love nothing more than ripping away what matters most to men like Dave Turner.

He wanted to win King of the Ring. He wanted to become World Champion again. He wanted so badly to matter in CommUniverse, but he ran up against a machine destined to be King, and I put him to sleep. Then for months he dreamed that my win was nothing more than a conspiracy. Then he finally got what he wanted and he won, and for a moment he felt validated. For a brief moment he felt like he was somebody once more, until I came back with a vengeance not once, but TWICE.

He got the moral victory, and I got the championship, I wonder if he thinks it was worth it… if HE was worth it, or if this was a fair trade off. There should be no doubt in anyone’s mind that Dave Turner is a peasant and now I’ve put him back into the depths of obscurity where he belongs. But even that came at a price, for now I have no choice but to belittle myself by being the Hardcore Champion when I should be holding the World Heavyweight Championship.

Still, it’s amusing to watch them believe they can hold me back forever. I still own the throne, all that’s left is to reclaim my crown.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:08 am

On the exclusive WWE app, we are taken to the backstage area where a man is standing in the middle of the corridor

"Lions, tigers, bears...wolves. If I asked you if they share any resemblance, what would you say?"

The man steps closer to the camera, his face still covered in darkness.

"It's a simple, yet intriguing answer: they don't. The lion, the bear and the tiger may be stronger than the wolf..."

The man's face is revealed to be Kendall Wolfe as he steps into the light.

Wolfe:
....but wolves don't perform in circuses. I am no circus act. I am vicious. I am rabid. Refer to me as a mercenery if you must. Or you can know me as the hunter of Xander Slate. Tonight, I am on a hunt for bloodlust and I won't stop until my pray has been devoured. I am Kendall Wolfe. I am no circus act.

The feed cuts out as Kendall Wolfe walks back into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:24 am

A dark room is shown with a grey, black and white wheel in the middle. Kendall Wolfe appears behind it, his eyes fixated on the wheel.

Wolfe:
Life is bound by our choices. They make us....and break us. They DEFINE who we are. The funny thing, about these so called 'choices'....is that they all lead in one direction. Xander Slate had a choice on Raw. He could of, stayed still like a statue and accept his fate. Instead, he tried to fend off a vicious wolf. You just knew, you saw it in his eyes...once he entered that ring, he was always going to be portrayed as a defeated, vulnerable child. And i proved it. Your precious Xander Slate is a wounded animal. As for me? I move on to a newer pray. Whatever that faithful spinner lands on, Zack Cage, let it be known that's no catalyst for deciding what happens, no no. That's just the middle man that could be erased, with no one the wiser. Whatever happens beforehand, it will still echo the word 'doom'....and I will eat you alive.  

As Kendall slithers away, the wind picks up, throwing the wheel to the ground, cutting off the feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 pm

About an hour into this week's RAW, we see the big screen light up with the image of Xander Slate. His match is coming up pretty soon, where the hell is he??? A handful of men dressed in black suits rush around the room, Slate ordering them to search each and every crevice. After the men inform Xander that he's safe, the former World champ looks directly into the camera while pouring himself a nice, crisp glass of milk. It seems Xander is in a hotel room, the men dispersing from view.

Slate
Ah, safe and sound at long last. Oh, yeah, ugh- about Raw this week! I won't be able to make it, I know- I know, but you all paid your hard earned money to see yours truly compete! Well, I'm sorry, but I've sorta got a BIG, GREEN, PSYCHO chasing after me!!! (Slate sips his milk) This whole week I've had to walk around with a bunch of security guards surrounding me. Even when I was getting my newest tattoo done, even on my date with Ryan Kent's sister- oh, sorry if you heard that Kent, you weren't supposed to know! Ha ha, but, finally, I can rest easy, here, in my hotel room, PACKED WITH GUARDS. That freak isn't going to lay a single finger on me before Wrestlemania, oh no! If he can walk out, then so can I! But- hey, don't any of you think for a single minute that this means I'm "scared" of Cyborg, okay! I've stepped into the ring many plus times with that lunatic, I ain't scared! He's SCARED!!! That's why he keeps on stalking me, leaving me these little notes, showing up at my mom's house last Sunday, HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVED!? Huh, he's acting like he wants to date me, like he loves me- it reminds me of Hayden's sister- oh, damn, I'm just a loose cannon tonight! Ha ha, oh, no, no, I'm better than Cyborg and he knows it, that's why he's trying to get into my head! But old Slate has a few tricks up his sleeve, don't you worry about it, don't you worry about it . . . Heh, yeah, safe and sound . . .

As Xander says this, there's a loud thump in the room next door. Slate springs to his feet, demanding that the guards go and check it out! They do, rushing out of the room and banging on the neighbor's door. That's when Xander hears a noise in the bathroom, a laugh it seems, no, a chuckle. THE chuckle. Xander places his milk on the desk and slowly creaks open the door, nearly jumping out of his skin as he bolts out of the room, down the stairs and out onto the streets!!! The camera peers into the bathroom to see Cyborg looking at the mirror, "all those who have wronged me will get what they deserve" written on it, in what seems to be toothpaste or hair gel. Cyborg begins to chuckle again as the segment comes to a close.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 pm

^somehow I never saw that til just now

A video clip plays on a loop.

Over and over again we see the fallout from the clash between Cyborg and Kayden Kynra where the latter slapped away the hand of the former.

In between bursts of static the video feed repeats until it slowly fades to black while Cyborg chuckles in the background.

In the darkness, nothing is seen. The laughter echoes in the void.

The taunting hand rejected—the hand that rubbed poison mist in his face and crushed his soul. I left that title in the trash and JBL thought this man was worthy to be my successor.

He was wrong.

JBL thought he could keep me away from the World Heavyweight Champion.

He was wrong.

JBL thought Xander Slate could slow me down.

I’ve only gotten started.

A highlight reel or sorts starts rolling. Waite, Silva, Slate, Sunshine, Bison, Kynra, all victims of the BFT since Cyborg re-emerged. JBL appears next, frozen in fear in Cyborg’s presence. That is where the image freezes.

All who have wronged me will get what they deserve.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 pm

A dark room appears and flames blazing everywhere, a shadowy figure stands in a circle of the flames looking at the ground.

Sprinklers from the ceiling come on and extinguish the flames, as the flames get extinguished a figure looks up at the camera.

The screen goes black and all you hear is screaming and words written in flame show up and say Marcantel.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:25 am

The segment opens up inside an ambulance in a WWE.com exclusive video after the Main Event of Backlash. The Camera pans to see Hayden, tied down inside an ambulance, restrained against his own will.

Hayden:
I, will give you just 5 seconds to untie me, from these bounds.

The doctors just look away, desperately trying to ignore Hayden, they know what he's capable of, which is why Triple H requested for him to be tied down.

Hayden:
We're... We're doing this game are we? Very well, hey, camera man, you're going to love this, watch.

Hayden winks at the camera, as he reaches into his boot, and pulls out his blade, the doctors still refusing to look at Hayden, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs, don't see this, Hayden uses the blade, to cut one of the bounds around his arm.

Hayden:
Hey doc, I'm getting that feeling in my gut again, come take a look please.

One of the doctors very hesitantly comes over to look at Haydens chest, he peers over examining it, when Hayden uses his right arm to grab the doctor by the balls.

Hayden:
Now, to be completely fair, I did ask nicely.

The doctor looks into the eyes of Hayden and Hayden looks back, smiling in a psychotic fashion, as he crushes the doctors balls in his bare hand.

Hayden:
Oh, am I giving you blue balls?

Hayden sits up and cuts his other arm and legs free before lunging at the other doctor.

Hayden:
I, am the rightful, Undisputed Champion, It has my name on the title, engraved, Maxwell may hold it, but it is mine, he's merely keeping it warm.

Hayden clocks the doctor in the face knocking him unconscious, he goes to the other doctor, who's still moaning on the floor and kicks him out of the back of the ambulance.

Hayden:
You better watch out RAW, because I'm coming back, no bandages and injuries will hold me down, I am the deserving champion, Maxwell lost three times to champions over the last month, he didn't deserve it, Miz sucks, he didn't deserve it, hell, and Turner, well, i'm coming for you, for shits and giggles.

Miz, Turner, and even the "champ" Maxwell, lemme tell you something, you're all going to hell.

Hayden pulls his blade out and cuts a huge gash across his stomach, and uses it to paint that very same phrase across the inside of the ambulance.

Hayden goes over to the cameraman, takes the camera, and boots him out of the ambulance. He turns the camera to his face.

Hayden:
In all seriousness, you better watch out, your families better watch out, your pets better watch out, and of course, you better watch out. Because I'm coming, and I'm coming  TO RIP.. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU APART!

Hayden rolls the camera out of the ambulance and can just be seen laughing uncontrollably as he slaps the unconscious doctor in the face repeatedly.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 am

The dark room appears again, and in the middle a table is on fire with the shadowy figure standing beside it holding a action figure in his right hand, he hovers the action figure over the fire, when he pulls it back the action figure is engulfed in flames.

As he smiles at the engulfed figure, he turns toward the camera and says:

"As I eat more I get bigger, feed me water and I shall die"

The screen goes black and you hear the man screaming again, then words written in flames appear again but this time the words say:

"Soon"

"Soon"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Episode 89:

Raw kicks off with the Tag Team Champions entering the building. As the cameraman closes in, we hear the end of their conversation.

"Any match? Ladder, Cage... doesn't matter..." Sushi X puts a hand on the belt around his waist. "You?"

Omega thinks for half a second, "Well, I AM undefeated in Hell in a Cell... But you know my love is always for..." He makes a whirlwind motion with his finger, "Tornado Tag. Maybe we will find competition in that market..."

They turn a corner and voice is heard echoing from the hallway.

"Omega?!"

Omega looks to Sushi with a fear in his eyes we have never seen.

"OMEGA?!?!" Its a girls voice, slightly out of breath. Around the corner comes Renee Young, sprinting in heels.

"I need to ask you a few questions, Omega!" She approaches but he already knows where this is going.

"Dont you want to ask Sushi anything instead? Anything??"

She disregards his question and begins her own, "X-Gen, first congratulations on your impressive show at Wrestlemania."
Her voice kind of mumbles, "If you would have called, i would have congratulated you earlier..."

"What?" X-Gen answer in unison.

She starts again, "Congratulations on your title defense last night against the Naughty Boys. What do you think is next for you? Who do you think Paul Anderson's partner will be to face you for the belts?"

Sushi chimes in, "You know, Renee, it doesn't matter. We will face anyone, any time, any day. We are the only team to ever willingly defend these belts. Scheduled PPV, impromptu on Raw... Doesn't matter. We welcome all competition, and will congratulate anyone willing and able to ...."

Renee doesn't take her eyes off Omega and whispers as Sushi is still talking. "Why havent you called?"

He looks back at her with that WTF face

"So, Renee..." Sushi breaks her train of thought with some reverse psychology, "What do you think"

She stumbles, lost in thought. "I think you're the Greatest Tag Team in history. Your Ninja Wall run is exceptional. And Omega..." She pauses. "Omega stole the Sex Swing a couple weeks ago... and still hasn't called?

"OOOOOOOKAy.... we gotta go..." They leave her there with that Ducky-Pouty Face fake sad girls get.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:56 am

The dark room appears again and the shadow figure stands in front of a fire.

Next to the figure is a table with three urns, he dumps the ashes from the urns one by one.

After he's finished he kneels toward the fire and utters four words:

"It wasn't my fault"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 pm

The dark figure walks inside an old ruined orphanage.
As he walks through the orphanage he hears voices, from kids and adults alike sounding happy.

Then the figure crouches down on the floor and picks up a little matchbook.

When he wipes the rubble off and first notices the matchbook, the voices start screaming in terror and pain.

As he hears the voices he looks up at the camera and gives a little smirk.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next