Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 9 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Time: The Certain Future of the Recent Past

"These are the best ribs... i have ever... had..." Omega Z is seen suckling his digits through the kitten mittens. Theres no way you can suck a whole digit through a kitten-mitten... unless youre Omega Z

Paul Divine barely acknowledges as he tears into his plate: A plate full of Bacon on Bacon... Topped with Bacon and drizzled with a Bacon marsala. You know what makes bacon better? MORE BACON... he orders a double serving.

"You know... you shouldnt eat that stuff..."

They dont pause as the drunk bastard shuffles his steps, interrupting their evening with his philisophy

"You'll never be a CMV superstar... like I WAS...."

#... long... seconds... you know, the three count of a regualr tag match.

Xgen put down their plates to hear the story of the hero that never was.

"You know.
.." he hicups... "You know..." hicups again.. "I had a belt... i did... I swear.. for like... Almost 24 hours....

They look up.. no Fuckin Way...

"Almost 24 hours... " The drunkard continues, "Almost... But you know what?" *Hicup* "You know what? He said 6 pm... he said 6pm... and he was late... and then, the next day... FUCKIN 6PM>!>!>!> We LOST THOSE BELTS!!!! BECAUSE OF TIME!"

He almost loses it, he almost breaks. The Time Thing is Too much...

Sergeant Miller stands before them on the drunken level you never enjoy seeing. The once proud patriot that held a WWE Tag Team Championship.

Omega clears his throat, then speaks 3 seconds later, "Hey, Sarnt...." The broken man seams to snap back... something brings him back...
"Listen, i know what youre going through and i just need to tell you this.." He pauses for an arbitrary amount of Time.
"You were never a Champion..." The news is cold as ice as Sgt Miller orders a cold one. A cold one, one too many...

"You know.." He starts to sound like a broken record... like most drunks do... "You know... I WAS a champion... In C.U.M... or wait... C>M>V>...."

"No you werent, you were merely holding the belts while the REAL champs were on vacation."

Sgt miller gets to that drunken state... the level that you dont come back from...

"But... i had a belt" he seams to visualize himself holding the Tag Team Championship above his head.

"You call that a belt?" Omega Z points to his Theoretical-Hypothetical- Pantomime Championship

Both Members unviel the TRUE Championships from beneath the table. SGT Miller's eyes explode.
"This is a REAL CMV TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP.... What you held was JUST a substitute...."

The gold is too much... The REAL Gold.... SGT Miller Snaps... He breaks a table, kicks a barstool, then yells, "I AM A TRUE PATRIOT!!!!"

They are in Texas, thats a cheap pop. But its enough to get the crowd behind him.

"GIVE ME SssssssssOMEONE, ANYMONE..." Sgt Miller is freaking out, "ILL TAKE THEsssSE BELTsssS FROM THEsssSE CHARACTERssssS" [/color]

it doesnt matter what they say at this point

Omega Z motions to the barkeep, and then orders 3 shots. "Listen!!!" He calms down SGT Miller. "Whoa, whoa... listen... relax..." The bar tendr brings the shots over

Millers eyes seam to soften, but never leave the lock on the gold.

Omega and Divine slam the shots while miller seams to struggle. While hes on the struggle-bus, making the face those make when they cant handle their liqour...
Omega Z drops another brain-fuck.... "Hey Miller... you just took a shot of water.."

Miller is not only drunk and embarrassed, he is extra drunk and embarrassed... he grabs a nearby waiter and christens him the refefree. He runs over to the karaoke person and nabs a mic, "IF YOU WANT TO BE A LEGEND.... IF YOU WANT TO DETHROWN THESE XGEN MOTHERFUCKERS... JOIN ME... and become a REAL TAG TEAM CHAMPION!? ELIMINATION STYLE!! "

Omega Z and Divine look at eachother... its a Monday... why NOT defend the titles?!?

5 Minutes later, X Gen are seen exiting the bar with Championships in hand.
Paul looks to Omega, "Techniacally, that was a handicap match..."
Omega Z, being the optimist, "Technically... that was a title defense... "

They look at their belts as they swagger down the street...

"You, the guys at CMV will never believe us.... "
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 pm

The camera opens to reveal #TrendingWorldwide sitting in an empty music hall.  They are sitting front row and both dressed in tuxedos.

Outside of the Arena - Page 9 353254525_d6fc677235

Shanaz: After once more into breach mega win, Shanaz and Too Hipster To Be Square decide to attend lovely music event.  In three four hours sounds of cellosviolinstrombones fill space and we here early to make sure get best seats in house.  #TrendingWorldwide have Space Mountain rollercoaster ride of winslosseswinschamps and look at Baily Barnum Wrestlemania as catapult into living rooms all over world.  Shanaz wish race man Hulk Hogan and hat man Rand Savage still around to face at big big show, but too bad.  Who will get up in grill?  Who will step up and step up 2?  Mustache and Shanaz don't care.  We busy listening to culture music and be refined like oil.  So, all CMV pack bags and get breakfast at McDonald's anytime.  Wrestlemania is #TrendingWorldwide and that line bottom.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:36 am

The cameras pictures the outside Valet Parking, two employees checking their cell phones. Uh Oh.. They're probably fired after this segment. You definitely don't check your phone while the camera is rolling.

"Hey!" A deep raspy voice shouts from just outside the revolving door. " What the HELL do you think you're doing?"
The camera reveals Triple H scolding the Less-Than-Minimum-Wage teenagers. Blehh.. they work for tips... and theyre useless.. why pay them?

"You're suppose to be out here looking for The Undertaker!  But instead you're checking your FB or Twitter? If the Dead Man shows up unannounced and I find out its your fault... get ready to be FIRED!" Shades of his Father-In-Law show light as he kind of shivers.

"Sir..." The useless teenager tries to reason, "I was just checking the Time..."

As if on cue...

<SCREECH!!!>

A steaming vehicle comes to a halt in front of them.

<PSSSSHHHTTTT>
The doors that were Lambo doors before Lambo doors were such a thing open, emitting smells of old bananas and chicken flavored ramen.

Now, he REALLY shivers.

"Dude..." the Clock-Watcher pulls his phone out again, right in front of the boss, "Is that a Deloreon?!?!?"

Omega Z steps out and poses with two thumbs, "Why yes... yes it is...." He looks puts a foot up and his boots Auto-Lace for the photo-op.

"And the NEW NIKE MAGS!!!" The kid freaks the fuck out as Omega seems nonchalant.

"Please CHILL... I have had them for years..."

He reaches into the passenger seat and pulls out his CMV Tag Team Championship belt, draping it over his should as he tosses the keys to the dumbfounded dumb-fuck. Seriously... has he not been watching CMV? Does he NOT know how Omega rolls?

He probably doesnt even know what day it is...

"Hey, Kid... if you go over the speed limit trying to test-drive my vehicle... i WILL find you..."

The Game butts in and spoils all the fun, "Hey, Omega-Z... What the hell are you doing?"

Omega doesnt like Spoiled Fun. He likes Fresh Fun. Fresh Fun has a shelf life of like.. 3... whole...seconds...

Spoiled Fun lives Past it's TimeStamp

Today... today is HIS day.. "I'm sorry, Hunter, please understand... Today is Back To the Future day... its My day..."

"Well," Here goes the party-pooper, "Actually, that was Last week..... and I thought I TOLD YOU THOSE BELTS BELONG TO #TRENDING WORLDWIDE!!! "

The Man from the Future Pauses... "Wait... today is Monday right?"

It is now Triple H checking his phone. He runs a Multi Billion Dollar business... he knows what fucking time it is...
"Yes..." he seems disinterested.

"But... what YEAR is it?"

Triple H says the words like hes said them a million times to the guy, like when you have to keep telling a drunk guy or an alzheimer's patient what they JUST DID , "Two Thousand and.."

The 'Thousand' and the 'And' were all here needed to hear. If he were in the right place, they would be replaced by the letter K and the number....

What is this, a sesame street episode?!?

"Ooops..." Omega snatches the keys back from the idiot.

"I'm so sorry..." He jets back into the drivers seat and floors it out of the Valet Lot, the camera zooming in on the speed limit sign showing the mph clearly lower than his projected maximum speed.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:23 am

Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark