Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:32 pm

The dark rooms appears again and the figures sitting in a chair, with fire around him.

He says "Fire, the turning point of my life. I love fire, I love it because it destroys anything in its path. But I actually hate it too. FIRE IS THE REASON IM HERE!!!
FIRE IS THE REASON IM DIFFERENT THAN EVERYBODY ELSE!!!"

As the man screams and yells the fire gets bigger and spreads.

"FIRE IS THE REASON I HAVE NO ONE!!
FIRE!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!"
When the man stops yelling, the fire simmers down, and goes away.

"It wasn't my fault"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Zak Painn gets drop off to Raw via Private jet by his pilot, before he heads into the stadium
   he stops as he sees a man sitting on the ground with a ripped off shirt and an almost full
                       grown beard, the man looks exactly like a bum.

Jbl
   I...I lost my job... I lost everything.... Pain... please Join me... Together we can take over
              Raw! We can take over this whole company! Do whats right Painn

Zak Painn
     You're the reason I lost my U.S. title you made me defend my title 2 times in 48 hours!
  I'm glad karmas a bitch, and you got what you deserved... unemployed...Useless....And just
                                             waiting to die.

Jbl
 Painn come on trust me! We may have had issues in the past but lets just put it all aside so
    I...We... Can get what we deserve and be at the top of the company! what do you say?

Jbl hands Zak Painn a Cuban cigar, although Painn quickly throws it back at Jbl.
                                          and SPITS on Jbl's face

Zak Painn
                          Let me take you out of your misery old man....

Zak Painn picks up Jbl only to put him in a sleeperhold until Jbl is unconscious and unable
                                                to move.

Zak Painn
                               Weaklings don't deserve to survive.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:22 am

Outside of the Arena - Page 4 JtosJIwqqcnzKSBkWgzRqmjc

Outside of the Arena - Page 4 BllcXcAXTZovadpysEgnDplK

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

The dark room appears again, with the figure standing in the middle.

In his left hand is the matchbook he found, and he takes a match and lights it.

He takes couple steps toward the left, looks at the camera and says

"Too many bad memories"

He throws the match in the middle of the room and the room catches fire.

The figure walks out of the screen and utters

"Soon"

Before the screen fades to black, the fire lights up the whole room, with pictures of kids and adults, along with newspapers talking about an orphanage fire.

But as the screen fades to black, the fires just set ablaze the whole room.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Let that be a lesson to you, Triple H.

I don’t say anything that isn’t true.

If I wanted the World Heavyweight Championship, I would have taken it.

There’s no saving that title, but there is something greater I can fight for.

If you want to last as CEO, you won’t make the mistake of doubting me again.

I’ll let tonight slide.

Don’t push your luck.

Don’t test my patience.

Don’t expect mercy from your King again.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

The camera turns on, to a pitch black scene, all that can be heard is humming, sounds like a vehicle's engine. The area lightens up, as a hand moves out of the way of the lens, to reveal the back of a van, traffic can be heard on the outside, Miz can be seen hanging upside down in the van.

???:
Hayden, this man, is twice the man you'll ever be. He's your mentor, he's your idol, well tonight, you get to watch him suffer.

The figure comes out from behind the camera, too dark to make out who it is, he walks up to The Miz, who is hanging upside down, grabs the arm, and snaps it, with very little effort.

???:
Bones to me, are nothing, Miz's bones, your bones, all bones.

Hayden, do not think, you are delivering Justice. You are delivering injustice.

The figure walks over to the other side of Miz, and snaps, the other arm, like a twig.

???:
When we finally collide, I'll make this slow, Miz will feel this pain, but you, will feel it stronger, on a more, explosive level.

The figure walks behind Miz, and pulls his two legs apart, tearing his pelvis in half, blood is trickling down the body of Miz, he is screaming in agony.

???:
You are not the Justice, I am the Justice! Watch out, today you survive, tomorrow, I'll come for you. Those, clouds, you call them clouds of Justice, are just a vision, clouding your mind.

The figure smiles, all that can be seen is the white in the figures teeth. He turns, crouches down facing The Miz and stomps his head in until the screaming stops, he steps away and wipes the blood from his boot.

???:
Now, you'd better call 911, Miz has roughly, I'd say 15 minutes to live. Get going. Hayden, be on the look out.

The mystery man leaves the camera looking over The Miz as it fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 am

Chet Taylor is seen at a Starbucks enjoying a "Flat White" coffee

Oh hello didn't see you there, hi, so um I make my amazballs debut on RAW in my decked wrestling gear I'm totes on the brink of beating that frado Ringo Maxx, BTDUBS frado is a new slang I made up meaning "an ugly guy who thinks he's good-looking" LOL but his "midtown Cronkite" (again new slang word that you wouldn't know about) got all in my grill and caused me to lose....THAT IS TOTES NOT AMAZBALLS. Naughty Boys (I think that's what mainstreamers are calling you) you must be Cray Cray if you think I'm going to let that slide buy, you two sirs are so fin.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:40 am

--The camera pans around, the striking sight of the Hollywood Hills painting the backdrop, pale moonlight glinting off of the white-washed, weather-beaten letters.--

--The shot slowly fades out, the wonderful view of the famous Hollywood sign morphing into a dimly lit, dingy little alleyway straight out of a cliche inner-city movie. The single fluorescent bulb posted above a door labeled "No Entry" flickers, the stuttering light casting long shadows into the darkness. The chirping of crickets is accompanied by the occasional distant car hums, a quiet yet comforting white noise that gives off the feeling of an easy Summer night. The tranquility is soon broken, however, as the door suddenly slams open, spilling light from inside. With it, a body, which goes sprawling into a couple trash cans with a satisfying metallic crash.--

--"I told you to keep your hands to yourself, you slimy bastard," a rough voice rings out, a light southern drawl announcing itself between heavy breaths, "and I expect you to pay the rest of your fruity boy tab soon." With another loud bang the light disappears, and the hum of the night is interrupted with the occasional small groan from the man unlucky enough to go face first into the entire week's garbage.--

--After a few moments, the man manages to stand up, wobbly legs giving him enough strength to stagger into the little light provided by the bulb. The first thing that really grabs attention is the obnoxiously shiny pink sequence shirt that clings tightly to his torso, letting his equally obnoxious body hair spill freely around it. He stumbles back towards the brick wall by the door he was just tossed out of and leans against it, one foot hoisted up to balance on. The man slowly slides his hand into his pocket, removing first a pair of aviator sunglasses that he quickly slides up the bridge of his nose and onto his face. Second, a pack of Marlboro Red cigarettes. Smacking the pack three times, he slides one in between his lips, striking a match on the pack and lighting it in one swift movement. "Come on over, don't be shy, toots," he says confidently, and the camera slowly begins to move over to him. As it does, the type of person he is becomes more evident. The shot pans between the cigarette hanging loosely from his lips, the dark orange tanner coating his skin, and the swanky salmon leather shoes around his feet. "I'm up here, babycakes. Make sure to get my good side," he says with a confident grin, full of shiny white teeth, "which is both, love." He takes a long drag from the cigarette, flicking the ashes from the tip with his tongue. Finally, he addresses the camera, casually, yet in a smooth, soothing way.--

Ringo Maxx
"Ah, the ever lovely paparazzo, never failing to catch my every move. Not that I am surprised, you look as if the only socializing you do is on some Wars of Worldcraft or the like."

--Ringo puckers his lips, taking another drag from his cigarette, the orange tip bouncing along as he shakes his head.--

Ringo Maxx
"Like a certain chef I know. I suppose now is as good a time as ever to address that beidelbruntzer Chef Taylor and his stupid, stupid face."

--Before continuing, he extinguishes his smoke on the wall, flicking it casually into the trash cans he just emerged from. As he speaks, he twirls his finger through his mustache.--

Ringo Maxx
"I pity you, boy, I pity you so. You call yourself a chef and yet you believe actually that Starbucks is actually good quality of coffee? Depperter! Idiot! No integrity! No sustenance! No quality," he pauses, a smile spreading across his lips, "actually, now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. It fits perfectly you for. You're an impostor! You impostor as a chef and you impostor as a wrestler! This is why I swept the mat with your pathetic hipster face on Raw! Your attempts at challenging me is pathetic! Almost as your many attempts at inventing words! You struggle with speaking words like a two year old! Yo-"

--Suddenly, the door flings open again, once more sending a body into the darkness with a loud crash. Fandango writhes in pain, as the bouncer mumbles something about clothes being mandatory. The view of Fandango is skewed by the cans, but it is noteworthy that he is naked from the waist up. Ringo shakes his head before turning back to the camera to finish.--

Ringo Maxx
"Chef Taylor, if you are that desperate to invent new words! I will teach you new words! Action to describe you most perfectly! Geh in Oarsch!"

--With that, Ringo begins to make his way toward Fandango to help him up. The screen fades to black, but cuts back into full colour as the door opens again, this time with Hulk Hogan, dressed head to toe in leopard print, getting the boot. They all lock eyes before tossing their heads back in laughter, making their way out of the alley and out into a busy Hollywood street. The camera pulls back, revealing a sign that reads in bright, neon letters, "FUBAR"--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:26 am

The dark room appears again

"You know when I was a boy, I loved matches, loved them so much, but that was after the......incident."

Marcantel chuckles

"I have said too much"

"Soon is only the beginning"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 pm

The wind howls.  The camera opens to a figure standing in the wind, their red robes flapping ferociously in the gale.  

Outside of the Arena - Page 4 Sony-9_3133943k

The figure does not move.  For ten, fifteen, thirty seconds all we have is the sound of the wind roaring across the world, and the red robes whipping as if the wind were trying to tear them off.  It is impossible to see who wears the robes.  It is impossible to see a face beneath the hood.  The figure does not move, but we hear its voice speak loudly one word.

SHANAZ

The camera cuts to black.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Pls don't play with my emotions, Dull, you sick bastard.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:47 pm

WHATS DULL DOING HERE IN THE IMPACT ZONE

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!