Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by krzy Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:06 am

*Cole Savage is spotted smoking a cigar with his feet up on his desk while somebody sitting next to him is going over some documents. As the camera zooms out, the Hardcore Championship is visible propped up on the desk so that anyone who enters the room can see it. Plastered all over the wall are professional certificates and framed photographs of Cole Savage doing very important things in the business world. Savage nods as the man next to him reads things to him, and Savage rubs his chin with his free hand while he’s deep in thought. Savage waves the man off, who gets up and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Savage blows out smoke and chuckles softly as he pulls off his glasses and looks toward the camera.*

-Cole Savage-
You don’t make it as far as I have, wooed the women that I have and made the money that I have without learning that this world of ours is full of hypocrites and moral frauds. People were ready to riot because I fooled silly little Levi into thinking we were heading for a long, grueling war inside of that steel cage—then I  pulled the rug out from under him. So the very next week I go out of my way to drag things out with Timmy—when I could have won in seconds—and they’re up in arms because my hand accidently brushed up against the back of his tights. So the next week, and mind you as the hottest commodity in this company I didn’t have to do this, but being the giving man that I am, I make sure that I end the match the right way by damn near putting my foot through that kid’s heart, but that still isn’t enough to satisfy them!

*Savage chuckles and shakes his head.*

-Cole Savage-
As they clutch their crosses and their holy text, they claim that I’m the bad guy because of something that I did before the bell rang. Here I was thinking I was going to make up for embarrassing the kid last week by teaching him a valuable lesson about having eyes on the back of your head, but for some reason they want to put an asterisk next to my victory. Here’s the funny thing, though. Right after I beat Timmy, again, then hit the gym for ten hours right after so that I could actually break a sweat, Sunshine does the exact same thing, and people fall on their knees praising him. They act like he accomplished something special, call his win “hard earned” all while sweeping under the rug the fact that he had to go out of his way to force the odds in his favor.

*Savage smirks and takes another pull of the cigar.*

-Cole Savage-
Luckily, I’ve grown adept at over-performing with the hand that I’ve been dealt. What I’m going to do is leave a footprint on the chests of both Xander and Randy for sticking their noses where they don’t belong. This issue was between myself and Timmy, Walmart and some mom and pop  shop, and if he’s not man enough to defend himself from a frail, unimposing old man like me  then I don’t know why he bothered signing that contract to be here. Though, judging from your positions in the Cyborg Invitational, I guess it’s no surprise you’ve decided to jump on my coattails, clinging for every bit of relevance that you can get at this point in your sad, sad, sad careers.

*Savage leans forward and puts out the cigar. He picks up the Hardcore  Title and holds it in front of the camera.*

-Cole Savage-
When I finally end this chapter and show Timmy and his pals why they’re not on my level, I’m going to continue on my path to become the most destructive Hardcore champion this company has ever seen. Last time there was a slight bump in the road by the name of Levi, but I don’t expect any turbulence on the flight from here on out. What I’m thinking is that after I defend this title at Wrestlemania against whichever poor schmuck thinks they can test me, I’ll retire it to save the roster the trouble of trying to follow in my footsteps. Speaking of…

*He presses a button on the phone that’s on his desk and speaks into the mic to the person on the other end.*

-Cole Savage-
Hey…start looking at cities for the title retirement party, and have a draft of the banner in my office by the end of the hour.

*Savage leans back in his chair and smiles as his mind starts to wander.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:08 pm

The camera opens at a ballet studio, where we see Shanaz Andoni and Chet Taylor practicing a number from Swan Lake.  The music ends and the tag team champs turn to the camera.  For some reason they are dressed like Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Menintights2

Shanaz: Hello all hipsters and kippers.  Today #TrendingWorldwide celebrate history win with relaxing ballet steppers.  Chet Taylor so fluid.  Shanaz so elegant.  No wonder we like grazing gazelles in ring like hip hop in motion.  So long wrestle fans wait for super incredible tag team.  So long they plead and moan for extra terrestrial super mario and luigis.  So long they clamor for models in role to look up to and follow.  #TrendingWorldwide is here to make you happy.  Tag belts look so good on our whistle waists that no one can beat us or meet us or greet us or ddt us.  #TrendingWorldwide hear fans and respond with special deal on limited time basis and only shipping handling fee fi fo fum.  Right now, you buy endorse mustache cream and suntan lotion in one.  Now you can look like Shanaz Chet Taylor baby with hot to trot mustache and golden skin like Greek god.

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Il_570xN.344850915

Only 9.99 for two cans, but limited supply and orders going fast.  Without mustache suntan cream, we would not be tag chimps.  Would not be more over like cow and spoon or far away hills or turning apples.  Would not be contacted by national ballet for special appearance at Met stadium.  Buy now and all money goes to buying hot air balloon for #TrendingWorldwide hot hot hot entrance at Wrestlemania.  Now, Shanaz and Chet back to practice gliding over stage like ghostbusters.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:27 pm

As a video plays with a black and white filter over it, Cole Savage is seen sitting at a bar with his new partners in crime, Christian and Mark Henry. We join them in the middle of a hearty laugh, what a hell of a joke we apparently just missed. Savage wipes tears away from his eyes as he begins to speak.

-Cole Savage-
Ha! That was ice cold, Mark, and that’s coming from me! I don’t know if I would take it as far as you did, but I will admit that there was a bit of an odor coming from Xander Slate where I was standing.

Christian chuckles and shakes his head.

-Christian-
Oh, is that your excuse for not breaking up the pin, Mark?

Henry holds up his hands defensively.

-Mark Henry-
Look man, the fumes caught me mid-step; I ain’t know what to do.

-Christian-
At least you didn’t have the guy on top of you. All I know is that I took in a deep breath as I got ready to kick out, and the next thing I know the match was over.

-Cole Savage-
We won the moment we got out there anyway, so beating them would have been overkill. Just look at how hard they had to work to keep up with us. We went out there and we showed that these old dogs can hang with the young pups a lot easier than they would’ve thought.

-Mark Henry-
This company ain’t safe no more, I can tell y’all that much. Each and every man that steps into my way is getting a first ballot ticket into the Hall of Pain.

-Christian-
Let’s be serious for a second, guys. If bald freaks like the Big Show can be a champion and laughing stocks like the Miz have a job here at all, then I think we’ll have no trouble at all carving out our place here.

-Mark Henry-
Hold up a second. What’s wrong with being bald?

*There’s an apparent awkward pause as Christian struggles to come up with an answer, but it’s all good as Henry cracks up with the other two men following suit.*

-Cole Savage-
I knew I made the right call ditching the deadweight and calling you guys up. This kids today lack discipline and respect and the drive to be the very best. It’s so easy to outsmart them that it’s almost sad. It’s why I can trick schmucks like Tim LaFave into defending my Hardcore Championship while I enjoy a refreshing beer miles away from the ring. And speaking of beer…

*A waiter comes around and places a tray with four glasses down on the counter. Each man picks up a glass as the waiter walks off.*

-Cole Savage-
Now a toast, to new friends, a new era, to future championship success and to finding a tag team partner that actually does Canada proud unlike Tyson Kidd and Randy Borton…

*Savage and Christian clink glasses.*

-Cole Savage-
And who is factually the World’s Strongest Man and makes Cesaro look frail in comparison.

*Now Savage and Henry clink glasses. All three go to drink when a hand reaches toward the counter and grabs the once forgotten fourth beverage. The camera swings around to reveal the woman in the Cyborg mask.*

-???-
And to the future face of a division.

*Everyone drinks up as the screen fades to black.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:44 pm

The night was still young, but the frost in the air was nipping at the tips like an itch behind the balls of the Abominable Snowman. It's annoying, but it won't kill you. It wouldn't kill him... at least.

The cameraman is waiting outside in the cold. His job, tasked by Cyborg, was to wait for every superstar to enter the building. EVERY SUPERSTAR, he remembers the chill in the voice of the behemoth, his henchman Savage nodding approvingly and mouthed the words with him.
The camera was weighing on his shoulders and the man shivered, ice sickles of nipples poking through his "MilkaMania" shirt. Even Sunshine? I'll be here all night waiting for Sunshine.. He shudders once more, then spots someone walking to the arena from across the street.

The soft hue reminds the cameraman of snow, while secretly hoping for some sun shine. He hits record and zooms in. It's Blizzard!

Blizzard is seen briskly strolling down the sidewalk as if the itch doesn't affect his balls. He seems to have a pep in his step, probably coming off the win versus Duo Maxwell the night prior.

What is next for Xgen? The cameraman thinks aloud as we witnesses Blizzard approach a man sitting on the curb, a cup in his hand outstretched. The transient is only wearing jeans and a dirty wife beater, which probably hasn't been changed in ages. His hair looks similar to Blizzard's doo, and the cameraman wonders briefly if that was an angel.
You know, the ol thought process that anyone you could have a chance to help is really an angel, or God, just testing you? Or maybe, he thinks again, maybe it's Omega Z, trapped in limbo!!!
His imagination gets away from him as he re-focuses and zooms farther in.

Blizzard looks to be laughing at the homeless man. Reluctantly, he reaches into his tights and pulls out a $20 bill, rips it in half, and throws it in the air as he walks off. The two halves almost freezing in motion at the peak of their accent then begin floating down to the vagabond. As Blizzard is about to walk off, another man comes running into frame at full speed towards them! Is it Duo?!

No!

It's another homeless man rushing for the bill, or at least half of it. Is that Fandango?!? His imagination goes wild once more as the cameraman zeros in on the man from the past making his approach to the dock.

Blizzard points at the camera,
"Those are some nasty guys..." He smirks and passes by.

In the background, first homeless man is seen grabbing the other by the legs and swinging him in circles until he releases one half of the $20 bill.

As the cameraman spins to catch Blizzard walk in, he could have swore he saw Omega Z... But shakes it off as he awaits the remaining superstars.

Fade to Light

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 18k4i3op908s0jpg

The feed is alive and well in a trailer park where Raw's newbie, "The Hillbilly" Rex Carter is seen sitting on a lawn chair in nothing but a wife beater and a torn up pair of jeans all while drinking a cold one.

{{Rex Carter}}
Ya know, right here in this here trailer park, me and my buddies used to wrassle. I remember jumpin off that deck over yeonder and breaking my collar bone. The most fucked up elbow drop. Ha. Well, now I'm in the big leagues now. Wrasslin with the big boys now. Mama I made it.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:08 am

The camera opens to reveal a hotel room, a door to the right opens and somebody walks out, wearing only a towel, his face hidden by the restricted view of the camera, he turns towards the camera after noticing the red recording light, it's Hayden! The winner of various glammies this year! He walks over to the camera and crouches in front of it.

Hayden:
Oh, is this thing on? Luckily I'm wearing some clothes then.

Hayden chuckles to himself for a brief moment.

Hayden:
Hello! CMV Universe, are you missing me? Of course you are, I can tell, you want to know how I can tell? Well I got these delivered to me today.

Hayden reaches behind the camera and brings three glammy awards into view.

Thank you for these by the way. I can imagine I won them by a landslide, I couldn't make it to the award ceremony because I'm focusing on bigger projects, down here in Florida. I'm filming a movie at the moment, and a big one at that, I won't tell you the name of it of course, you'll have to find out for yourselves.

I'll be back one day, who knows when. But I'm sure you'll all miss me, I'm bigger than The Rock, Stone Cold, even The Miz, when I return, it'll be glorious. But I'll wait until the titles aren't in the hands of jobbers. I don't want to hop straight back to the top of course. I want a challenge, I want to claw and claw my way up, the hunt makes the reward more rewarding, and with people like JustIN Sane as Champion, it'll be too easy for me.

Enjoy yourselves CMV Universe, I'm right around the corner, waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Keep your eyes out.

Hayden stands up and poses for the camera just before switching off as RAW continues.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:30 am

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:15 pm

The scene is set in an old trailer park where, we see "The Hillbilly" Rex Carter smoking a cigarette before putting it out in what little green water was left in a kitty pool in front of a rotted porch.

{{Rex Carter}}
To be a hillbilly....you gotta know things. You gotta do things. You gotta live a certain way that others turn there heads to. Live life to the fullest with what little you have. Growin up, mama made us chilli 3 times a week. Cuz that's all we had. Instead of complainin, we dealt with it. We ate it. Why? Cuz we were a couple of hungry ass boys. All we did was eat, sleep, wrassle in the backyard and repeat.

He takes out a can of dip and puts a pouch in his mouth before continuing.

{{Rex Carter}}
Eating chilli was the least of our problems. We had to deal with the sly comments from the rich kids at school. "They wearin the same thang". Yeah, I wore that wife beater everyday! Every damn day! I dealt with it. But my childhood is over. It was over when my dad drank himself to death, leaving me a 15 year old boy to be the man around the house. Wrasslin was least of my worries. I went off and I changed tires for a livin. That was me dealin with it. For a long damn time I thought I was never gonna do anything else. Ya know, I thought things wouldn't get better and dreams can't come true. But when I turned 18 I grew a set and saved up for the Harley Race wrasslin academy. I knew I could do something. And I did.

He spits in the pool.

{{Rex Carter}}
I am now a proud father and husband. I've got kids to take care of. And in order to do that, I gotta make this work. Here, in CMV. I've gotta kick ass and make sure my kids don't go through what I went through. In order to do that, I've gotta get my name well known. I've gotta work on my craft every day in order to compete with the best. But all while doing that, I gotta stay myself. A man proud of what he has. A man proud of his heritage and who he is. I'm a man that'll walk up in the middle of your circle, grab his balls and say...

He steps forward.

{{Rex Carter}}
I'm "The Hillbilly".........Rex mutha fuckin Carter!

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Empty The Wrestling Hipster Ep. 6: TRAINING MONTAGE!!!!!!!!! Part One

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 am

Chet Taylor is seen in a white room reading a GQ fitness guide
The camera pulls away showing that Chet Taylor is sitting on a toilet taking a poo
A knock is heard on the door of the restroom

Chet Taylor puts down the magazine
Chet grabs a handful of toilet paper to wipe
Chet pulls his pants up then flushes the toilet
Chet Taylor opens the door to see its Shanaz Andoni

Shanaz: Chet Big Time Timmy Jim Taylor, you have impress Shanaz for many moons and suns and stars. Shanaz have enjoy every single banana split second of #TrendingWorldwide time, and Shanaz super proud that Tinker Taylor Spy Soldier won mega star four fatal to make sure we can laser focus on winning the Royale Rumble with cheese. However, Shanaz could not win second belt for high waist when he had chance. But Chet Taylor can win that title. Can be Champion of United States and Tag Teams at once. Shanaz want to train you using special technique learned in town libraries in Anytown USA. Capiche?

Chet Taylor looks down then back up with a smile

You know Shanaz the funny thing about champions is that we our champions, we are the soon to be "The Longest World Tag Team Champions in the History of CMV" it means  we are one hell of a tag team. We're #TrendingWorldWide, we formed this team together and I think we are the greatest tag team of the whole universe and there's Jaxson Jordan high on life, he's the CMV United States Champion, formly undefeated, he's high on life. He has the United States Championship and we want that title. I'm supposed to be the guy that wasn't supposed to make it, I'm supposed to be the guy that wasn't supposed to be popular, now I'm the guy that can't evolve past tag team specialist. Fact of the matter is that when people tell me to not do something I go out to that ring in front of my bronsons and do it.

We see the tag team champs at at thrift shop looking for training clothes

Outside of the Arena - Page 8 Screen13

Shanaz: Yes, yes, oh yes siree Billy Bob Thornton. Chet Taylor look like combination of Tonk Honky Man and Rudest Rick. Now, slowly move marble down path. Watch out for many holes like swiss cheese or have to start over. Good work.

Later the champs are seen at a local mattress store

Remember my young mustache, the secret is plush and firm at same time. Carefully move weight on mattress to feel muscles. Be like monkey on bed but no bouncing. Visualize two belts on coffee table when favorite church member comes for visit and you happen to mention you two belt champion and favorite church member smiles and asks for coffee and says praise god.

Later still Shanaz is seen outside a door speaking through the keyhole.

Shanaz once spent fifteen years in closet to escape persecution for having earrings, you just last ten hours so far. Focus on breath and blinking to rhythm of heartbeat. You cannot lose. You are nothing but darkness and cold and emptiness and friend zone and half-eaten sandwich and last bit of toothpaste in tube. Now imagine great success and happy happy joy joy victory and special meal at Ihop with chocolate chip pancakes and Shanaz is buying.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:57 am

*The feed begins with a shot of the inside of a barber shop, a black and white filter over the screen. The dastardly trio of Cole Savage, Mark Henry and Christian seem to be the only customers in the shop. Each man is in a chair: Savage getting a shape-up, Henry getting his dome shined and Christian having his hair done up. *

Christian: If you could afford to rent out the entire shop, why didn't you just have them come to us?

Savage: We're too far away from the office, and the thought of getting my pay per view haircut around those people is enough to make me want to throw up.

Henry: If you need us there to make sure nobody but you walks out with that title just say the word, man.

Savage: Didn't you see what we did to those clowns on RAW? They're the ones who need to get on their knees and pray to have any hope of walking away with that belt. Alone none of them was good enough to take me down, and together? Well, it'll be funny to see them try.

*Christian leans back in his chair and smirks as the stylist massages the gel into his hair. *

Savage: Everyone's talking about how I bit off more than I can chew, but I'm over here thinking that I've had my share of feasts and them three ain't much of a meal. So when I destroy them, we'll move on to the Rumble, the tag titles, and somewhere along the line we'll pick up the United States Championship while we're at it.

Henry: That punk Shanaz got real brave when ain't no one else around attacking you like that, so it'll be my pleasure to remind him of what happened to the Brass Ring Club.

Christian: You mean what happened to them on Main Event, right? Because the culprits of that backstage attack are still a mystery to me.

Henry: All I'm saying is that if they want to lose the titles but still live to wrestle another day then they better apologize.

Christian: Hey Mark, should the man who eliminates you from the Rumble apologize too?

*Christian grins as Henry flashes him a dirty look.*

Henry: When they see me coming they better eliminate themselves. And if by some fluke I end up eliminated, then I'ma get back into that damn ring and beat somebody's ass.

Savage: Don't worry, buddy, I'll wait until we're the final three before I even think about it.

Christian: What I'm thinking is that when we're the last three standing, all we have to do is eliminate ourselves at the same time and suddenly that Wrestlemania main event is a fatal 4 way.

Henry: That's if the champ don't up and quit when he sees what's heading his way.

*Savage lets out a deep breath and smiles.*

Savage: It's gonna be a good night, boys. I'll call up the dining hall to make sure that everything's ready for the big celebration.

*The person who was shining Henry's head starts to walk away.*

Henry: Hey! You missed a spot. Don't make me get up out this chair and hit you so hard you end up bald too.

*Savage and Christian laugh as the screen fades to black.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Time: In the Future from the Past

The bar slash brothel slash stripclub (in that order) was the perfect size for the venue. Almost 60 people showed up. You couldn't imagine there would be a great market for Tornado Tag wrasslin this deep in Mexico. But if youre gonna give away beer, show titties, and offer the occasional lapdance or handjob... This is the place to be.

The Pre-Show is about to start.

"Y ahora, entrar en el ring ... Los ocifial campeones de la WWE: La Milicia Mexicana!"

The Mexican Militia emerge from behind the cutain.
Eduardo and Hugo approach the ring, REAL-LIFE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS in hand.

The bar doesnt buy it. Theyre more interested in their drinks at this point.

As they stand in the ring, the announcer issues a decree, "llevar el desafío"

No music hits. Nothing. Just two men from the food service/prep area.... not because they were working there... but because the bar didn't have a dressing area.  

They approach slowly... taunting how big their arms are on the way down.

The stripclub doesnt care... Titties in the face, bro.

But as they pass by, they suddenly bump a table where two gentlemen were sitting, enjoying the show. Now, both their shots drip to the bar floor that nobody, ever, will clean up.  The Challengers play it off as part of the show, and the tables nearby order more shots in case it happens to them.

The Gentlemen don't look very happy. They look to be on vacation, just escaping and enjoying life. They aren't even wearing their masks.

They stand up and stop the show. Or is it part of the show?

One leaps onto the table and launches off, delivering a devastating SuperMan Punch, while the other grabs the remainder, lifts him over the back and drives his head through the table.

Now, they have some attention. The people in the brotherl drop their bitches and rush over.

The Mexican Militia try reasoning with the ref, that this wasnt part of the act. The ref doesnt know, he speaks English, and was paid $44 dollars for this.

As the men approach the ring, one trucker is recording with his smartphone. They stop at his table, look down at his two shots of whiskey hes hoarding, then back at the camera.

"This rundown piece of shit..." Omega Z says before he cheers to Paul Divine, "is where your Gold goes when you let someone walk away with it...."

They jump into the ring and fear strikes the Militia. They realize who has come for them... and they're pride...

Fight or Flight? Equardo does the first, and Hugo goes for the second.

Eduardo takes a TimeStamp for it. Hugo stops, just outside the ring after hearing his partner go down... stops for just a second... just a second too long...

Divine sprints to the \turnbuckle to climb. He looks down to Hugo who seams to have paused to turn to look at his teammate... a second too late...

Divine sails through to land on his shoulders, catch him, and huricanrana his ass back into the service/prep area. (becuase thats just where he landed... plz chill)
Omega Z count the 3... long... seconds...

"Y tu NUEVO Oficial WWE Tag Team Champions...."

XGen..
finishes the night getting wasted, looking at titties, and fighting vampires.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next