Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by DullChameleon Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 am

The camera opens to see Shanaz, his back to the camera, staring off towards a mountain range.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 11380926_1505373669685124_561925508_n

Shanaz turns around and begins to address the camera

Twitter trends all over world asking "Shanaz, why are you standing in beautiful landscape staring oh so pencil into distance on your special Sunday?"  Great grand question little tweety birds.  Why am I here on Shanaz special Sunday, when I should be enjoying my day of rest pleasure relaxation with Crochet Club?  Your pop star Bob Dylan might say the answer is blowing in the windy wind, but the tip top reason Shanaz isn't making lovely doilies for his oldie but goodie Grandmammy, is that Chetty Chetty Bang Bang let masked scary man with terrible breath to beat him during Shanaz Welcome Back Cotter Party.  Shanaz didn't lie down on back and let other man lay on him for three seconds, but Shanaz still lose match?  What kind of crazy glue rules is that?  Shanaz was flipping and flopping and dripping and dropping all night long and still Mr. Jeremy Baked is announced as big winner?  Shanaz blame Chet boy.  Shanaz can't concentrate on crochet because so upset.  Instead of being Champion of Champions, Shanaz is brooding and mooding outside in fresh air.  Chet Taylor, you broke Shanaz chance at being king of hardy har hard.  What Shanaz going to do now with wrestling belt case he crocheted last Sunday?  Shanaz have to donate it to local Kiddie hospital.  Kiddos were very happy dappy but Shanaz is not.  Shanaz challenge Chet Taylor.  Shanaz say Chettie Ponzeretti cannot beat Shanaz.  Now, Shanaz has to go and make tea time with Grandmammie and explain why no new doilies.  Her poor little heart will be broken broken, and Shanaz blame you Chet.  Shanaz blame you.

(I couldn't find the handle of Chet Taylor's creator, but I'd love to start a feud.  If you're interested, hit Shanaz up with a reply.  God speed)
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Empty The Wrestling Hipster Ep. 2

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:44 am

Chet Taylor is seen on his phone checking his Tumblr, Twitter, and Tinder then sees Shanaz's challenge to him.

"Shanaz challenge Chet Taylor." It seems to me that every Truffle Butter skin toned Frado wants to ride off my trending coattails and use me as a stepping stone. Well Shanaz I AM NOT A GODDAMN STEPPING STONE!! You want to blame me for what happened in the Triple Threat but where were you to break up the pin? Oh that's right you were knocked the hell at from three slow moving punches from a guy who I thought was about to rob me at gunpoint and flash gang signs at me, but apparently he's suppose to be a big deal in CMV being "the longest champion in CMV history" or whateves I never heard of him and he DROPS ME ON MY FACE ALMOST DAMAGING MY HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE! You can't damage a hipster's facial hair that's my whole image man! But whatever I'm getting off topic Shanaz, You haven't won a match yet, I haven't won a match yet sooooo I guess at SummerSlam someone will be walking out with a win in the win column and that person will be #FEARTHEBEARD,American Spirit Cigarette smoking, Pats Blue Ribbon tall boy chugging, ALWAYS vegan eating, Williamsburg, Brooklyn Hipster Strong Style MASTERING Chet Taylor and it will be totes EPIC! #CHET4CHAMP
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:16 pm

The camera opens to a black and white image of an old man sitting at a bar.  Wilco plays softly in background.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Older-man-bar-saloon-drinking-K113-17-471

Shanaz's voice is heard.

The Chettiest engine that couldn't decide to accept Shanaz Star Time Challenge.  Shanaz pleased.  But, Shanaz know that to truly bestle wrestle, Shanaz must understand opponent.  Shanaz must become his enemy.  Then, my little tinklebells and tinker toys, Shanaz can enter ring ding with ho ho attitude safe in knowledge that he know what big bad George Chetson will do say think at all times.  So, Shanaz here in downtown black and white hipster dipster bar to discover deepest cave secrets of tinker taylor boulder guy.  Shanaz have many American Spirit cigarettes which cost extra extra read all about it money because they are from Native American reservation made by children with little fingers who have hobby rolling cigarettes instead of playing on playground all la di da.  Shanaz also drink glasses of cold American beer PBR and now Shanaz a little bit tipsy do.  But Shanaz wobbles but don't fall down.  Shanaz don't know what PBR stand for, maybe Pathetic Beer Really or Poor Beer Rancid or Pinup Babes Redhot.  Shanaz don't care, but Shanaz find old man hipster who agreed to film clip for Shanaz, so with further ado and Andoni let me hand super duper expensive camera from streets to my friendy friend here.

The camera is passed to the old man we have been staring at for too long, and turned around to face Shanaz.  Shanaz holds up a copy of a magazine he is reading for everyone to see.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Latest?cb=20101125214907

Shanaz do major league research and get many issues of Mustache Aficionado to see stylish lip hair groupings.  Shanaz actually think Chet Taylor mustache very stylish and good-looking.  Shanaz is world famous mustache coinsir.  Every year Shanaz invited to World Mustache Championships in Prague for judge Judy practice.  Shanaz tell a lot about man by his lip rug.  Shanaz propose clever stipulation for big time rival match with Chet.  When Shanaz win, Chet must shave lip, and Shanaz get to grow mustache and be number one mustache in CMV.  If, some magic miracle happen and Chet Tool Time Taylor beat Shanaz, then Shanaz will crochet mustache protector for Chetty lip in any color Taylor made wants.  Shanaz not making this world class stipulation because of many cold American beers, but because want to be heavily mustachioed fellow and get all hot to trot ladies who enjoy men men men manly men who can grow delicious mustaches.  Now, Shanaz must get back to studying Roger Wilco lyrics and find hidden message in backwards songs to find way to avoid Chet Taylor super move.

Shanaz waves his hand toward a bartender off camera and shouts "More beer for my old timey friend and me please barkeeper".  The camera fades to black.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 pm

We're taken to what seems to be a hotel room, this video recorded sometime after episode 101 of Raw. The bed is a mess, there are clothes, both a man's and a women's, strewn about the floor. Then the camera pans up to see a HUGE picture of Xander Slate on the wall, it's covering most of it. There's laughter now, the camera coming back down to see Slate himself, admiring the photo . . .

Slate
Aren't I just lovely? MMM! Ha ha, hey, come a bit closer, I've got something to get off of my chest. Good- good, now listen up, OMEGA, listen up, SUSHI, and the rest of X-Gen, Renee Young, the whole damn roster!!! Ha ha, do you see the way that I live? Sipping fine wines in a FIVE STAR hotel room, you should see my ACTUAL home, it's really a world wonder . . . But enough about that, for now at least, heh heh, Omega, you took Summer, am I- is this meant to phase me??? Please, as the kids today would say, my friend, she's a "side bitch", ha ha! You can clearly see that I've moved on to better things, as made apparent by that picture you posted for the public to view. I'm a man of many different tastes, though I do admit, I've got a real thing for blondes! Listen, Omega, buddy, pal, do whatever you want to that bimbo, I don't care, hang her in a frozen meat locker, what is that, your natural habitat? Please. Was that supposed to scare me!? At the end of the day, this about you and I, not about Summer or Young or the rest of your inbred X-Gen family! I want YOUR head, on a golden platter!!! But I'll settle for something less, yes, how about . . . Hmm, your . . . MASK! Remember Sunshine? I honestly don't blame you if you don't, is he even still in this company? Hmm, he became a JOKE, a LOSER, after I was finished with him, after I took his identity!!! That, is EXACTLY, what I want from YOU!!! So, at SummerSlam, if you're even half of a man, you'll put that little mask of yours on the line. But, if you don't I understand, I mean, in our last meeting you ATTACKED me pre-match and I STILL beat you!!! Ha ha heh ho!!! Don't even talk about that tag match earlier tonight, okay? I was in the ring for TEN seconds and then that idiot Kayden, whatever his name is cost us the match! And I'm no fool, Omega, I'm not unfair either . . . So, I'll give to you the same deal that I did to dear old Sunshine. If you win at SummerSlam, I will shave my head BALD!!! Ha ha, IF, you win, my friend. IF. BIG IF. About Summer . . . Keep her, pal, I've got a new play friend!

From out of the camera's view walks a sexy blond, dressed in one of Xander's shirts. She sits on his lap and kisses him, laughing as he looks into the camera.

Slate
This is Emma, mmm, sorry Summer, but- I'm not a patient man!!! Ha ha, heh, oooo, hey!

The scene begins to fade out as Xander lifts Emma up and brings her over to the bed . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Dave Turner:
Hey, Ringo Maxx........

Go fuck yourself!
The Tag Titles belong to us!

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Photo_10

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Pls Crim this is pg
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:18 am

12/10 would bang

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Empty The Wrestling Hipster Ep. 3

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 pm

DullChameleon wrote:
The camera opens to a black and white image of an old man sitting at a bar.  Wilco plays softly in background.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Older-man-bar-saloon-drinking-K113-17-471

Shanaz's voice is heard.

The Chettiest engine that couldn't decide to accept Shanaz Star Time Challenge.  Shanaz pleased.  But, Shanaz know that to truly bestle wrestle, Shanaz must understand opponent.  Shanaz must become his enemy.  Then, my little tinklebells and tinker toys, Shanaz can enter ring ding with ho ho attitude safe in knowledge that he know what big bad George Chetson will do say think at all times.  So, Shanaz here in downtown black and white hipster dipster bar to discover deepest cave secrets of tinker taylor boulder guy.  Shanaz have many American Spirit cigarettes which cost extra extra read all about it money because they are from Native American reservation made by children with little fingers who have hobby rolling cigarettes instead of playing on playground all la di da.  Shanaz also drink glasses of cold American beer PBR and now Shanaz a little bit tipsy do.  But Shanaz wobbles but don't fall down.  Shanaz don't know what PBR stand for, maybe Pathetic Beer Really or Poor Beer Rancid or Pinup Babes Redhot.  Shanaz don't care, but Shanaz find old man hipster who agreed to film clip for Shanaz, so with further ado and Andoni let me hand super duper expensive camera from streets to my friendy friend here.

The camera is passed to the old man we have been staring at for too long, and turned around to face Shanaz.  Shanaz holds up a copy of a magazine he is reading for everyone to see.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Latest?cb=20101125214907

Shanaz do major league research and get many issues of Mustache Aficionado to see stylish lip hair groupings.  Shanaz actually think Chet Taylor mustache very stylish and good-looking.  Shanaz is world famous mustache coinsir.  Every year Shanaz invited to World Mustache Championships in Prague for judge Judy practice.  Shanaz tell a lot about man by his lip rug.  Shanaz propose clever stipulation for big time rival match with Chet.  When Shanaz win, Chet must shave lip, and Shanaz get to grow mustache and be number one mustache in CMV.  If, some magic miracle happen and Chet Tool Time Taylor beat Shanaz, then Shanaz will crochet mustache protector for Chetty lip in any color Taylor made wants.  Shanaz not making this world class stipulation because of many cold American beers, but because want to be heavily mustachioed fellow and get all hot to trot ladies who enjoy men men men manly men who can grow delicious mustaches.  Now, Shanaz must get back to studying Roger Wilco lyrics and find hidden message in backwards songs to find way to avoid Chet Taylor super move.

Shanaz waves his hand toward a bartender off camera and shouts "More beer for my old timey friend and me please barkeeper".  The camera fades to black.

Chet Taylor is in his loft apartment bathroom in Williamsburg, Brooklyn grooming his mustache in front of the bathroom mirror

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_nguogvIlHp1rt59e8o1_250

Cronkites & Tassaels I welcome you to a unique edition to The Wrestling Hipster in light of recent events I will not be taking part in the 6-Man Hell in a Cell match for the Hardcore Championship that's right I want to apologize to my bronsons because at SummerSlam I will have to face Shanaz "Last name I don't know how to pronounce" No because of Shanaz's wants to point his truffle butter color finger at me for losing the match and now he wants to shave my faboo handlebar stache. For the second time in my short time here in CMV a phony frado wants to ride the trending coattails of Chet Taylor. Here at The Wrestling Hipster I ask the thought provoking questions, the tough questions, and I have a question for you Shanaz whatever your last name maybe if that's even your real name, "What do I get out of this match?" You win you shave my face, I win I get what nothing?.... no no no no no YOU Shanaz made the challenge wanting to shave my stache out of jealousy so you have to put something up when I exact my revenge apon thee Chet Taylor shows you, shows CMV, and my bronsons that the American Spirit Cigarette smoking, Pats Blue Ribbon tall boy chugging, ALWAYS vegan eating, Williamsburg, Brooklyn Hipster Strong Style MASTERING Chet Taylor is AMAZEBALLS
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Just before the main event of episode 105 of Raw, we're taken to a hotel room bar. It's late, the moon shining in through the windows. The bartender is a petite twenty-something blonde, she's washing off some glasses as an old man asks for another round. He's the only one in the bar currently, besides a man far off at the end of the bar, his head down. The bartender, whose name is Lisa as said by the old man, goes over to the other paying customer and asks if he would also like another glass. The man doesn't move though, this worries Lisa, and so she gently shakes the man's arm. Suddenly, the mystery man spring up, grabbing Lisa by the arm and bringing her close!

???
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!!

It's- Xander Slate!!! He's, well, quite bald, his head almost shiny, and he's wearing what seems to be a suit jacket, but with nothing underneath, exposing his chest. The old man comes to the rescue, or at least tries. Slate releases Lisa and grabs the old man by his hair, slamming him face first into the bar!!!

Slate
Heh- nice hair, old timer . . . Enjoy it while it lasts!!! Ha ha, hey, don't say I didn't tip you!

Xander tosses a twenty at Lisa and then stumbles out of the bar, the scene coming to an end on the now unconscious old man . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 am

The camera opens to show Shanaz and Chet Taylor inside a bar, playing Big Buck Hunter.  Chet has a cold PBR next to him, and Shanaz has a hot green tea.  Both men are wearing their large mustaches and overlarge pith helmets as if they were on safari.

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Big_buck_hunter_game

Shanaz: Hello pitbulls and parolees, Shanaz and number one takedown marital artist Chet Huggy Buggy Taylor are here at local hole of water celebrating blackhole sun win over animal team.  In ring we bring down a big buck Bison and a lonely Wolf, and so we come to reincarnate tremor victory at special video game palace.  Shanaz drink hot to trot tea from Canada and Chet enjoy winning blue ribbon cold brew.  All the people keep asking Shanaz, hey Shanaz how you name your team with thunder buddy Chet Taylor?  Shanaz and Chet spend many days storming brains and taking notes on little pieces of paper.  We consult with oracle and pinnacle and even cynical Carl from neighborhood where Shanaz live.  And then, lightning crash, old mommy dearest die, and all intentions tumble dumbledore to floor.  Shanaz and Chet Fitbit Taylor roll into next wing ding match against man named after jeans and man named after bizarre culty religion from parts unknown with special team name #TrendingWorldwide.  We practice our gun battle skills here for many power hours and then we head to gym to do mock draft for match.  So my little pinup boys and girls, get ready for hubba bubba hanna barbera match next week, when #TrendingWorldwide name themselves happysleepysneezy contenders for tippicanoe and tyler too tag team titles.  Now, goodbye to hollywood, our hunting season begins.

The camera fades to black as Shanaz and Chet turn their attention back to the game.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:19 am

Chet Taylor is at home watching NXT Takeover: Brooklyn on the WWE Network enjoying Pats Blue Ribbon
Chet goes for his phone to blog about the show but receives a message from CUM or CMV management stating #TrendingWorldWide will be teaming with Xander Slate facing WolfPac & Blizzard

Interesting..wow #TrendingWorldWide & Mr.Clean himself Xander Slate will be facing WolfPac..WolfPac? More like ...Wolf..Poop?? (#JokeFail) You guys are jerks!! and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. Congratulations management you guys realized Night of Champions wouldn't gain as much viewership if you didn't shoehorn the most amazeballs, most right swiped, most retweeted and followed team in the history of CUM/CMV but its not a World Tag Team Championship match though. I know General Manager Michaels put us in a match against a phony tag team made up of a wannabe Nick Mondo and some Freddy Krugar poser and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jelly of Team Posers and disappointed in myself for getting pinned off of such a mingy finisher but #TrendingWorldWide calls SUPER MEGA DIBS on being the next challengers for the World Tag Team Championships after we're done putting down a few mingy dogs and beat the winter blues. Now WolfPac I'm a little bit shocked you two would even sign your names up for this. After what we did to you on episode 106 of Raw. Hey you wanna get kicked in the side of the head and immediately follow that up with a running knee to said head I'm not here to judge how you wanna spend your nights just know WolfPac we have your number and @NOC we're calling your number again.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 6 Empty Jimmaurie Williams Raw Debut Aftermath

Post by Maurie Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Setting: Gym. Thursday August 27, 2015

Ryan Kent was in the Gym working out. Lifting a couple sets trying to get some gains going as from no where Jimmaurie Williams punched down to the ground with a fury of hits. He then would go as far as to give him a Wicked Spear onto the Treadmill as he rolled right down.

Jimmaurie Williams

"Now who's Money in the Bank?"
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down