Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule

2 posters

Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Empty T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule

Post by Tim Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:31 pm

A young British man by the name of Hayden Kiteley had a long day at his job. As he finally made his way home he exhaled in relief as he opened his front door and went upstairs to his room. He sat in his swivel chair and leaned back. He tossed his keys on the desk in front of him and pressed a button on his desktop computer. The screen turned on and a notification appeared from his friend: "Happy Birthday, bruv. Hope it's amazing." Indeed it was young Hayden's birthday and he had worked so very hard, he forgot all about it. He wanted to sleep though. He typed in his browser: Pandora.com to which the website playing numerous radio stations turned on. He put it on random and laid in his bed.

Radio Announcer: Welcome back to 96.3 The Mule! We have a special show for you, it has become very popular since it's debut a few months ago and now we get special broadcast. Here they are, the sensational, T & Lee in the Morning!

T: Heeeeeeeey, It'sa me, Timothy!

Lee: And it is I. Kevin Lee.

T: And this is T & Lee! Today we've got a sensational show for you and we're ready to discuss several important topics. Lee why don't you share who we've got on the phone for later... Go on... share.

Lee: One Cassie Maverick...

T: ...And...

Lee: Cassie Maverick... what more do you want me to say?

T: What is Cassie Maverick.

Lee: F, female?

T: God [Bleep]it, Lee. Cassie Maverick is the current reigning Vixen's Champion in CMV Fusion and we got her on the show!!

Lee: Oh! That. Yeah.

T: Jesus... Anyway... With that we'll also discuss our trip in Tokyo and the Tournament for the Tag-Team belts that took place there and we also have a new edition of "Have You Punched It In The Back of the Face!"

Lee: ...Yay...

T: Anyway let's start with our trip to Tokyo. Me and Lee had wonderful time didnt' we, Lee?

Lee: I punched a Cherry Blossom tree for 8-hours in preparation for the tag-team tournament. Sadly... it was not enough.

T: Lee... Ah haha... Why don't we not spoil the Tourney...

Lee: ...

T: Lee did you have fun dancing at the club in Tokyo?

Lee: There is no fun in losing...

T: I mean! I met a wonderful Japanese woman... she threw some juice in my face... must've ... hit a nerve or something... Anyway. Me and Lee had a wonderful time in Japan!

T: So! Let's talk about the Tournament! First match of the night was Levi Marta and Omega Lee who then was the Light Heavyweight Champion. Levi defeated Omega and is now the current champion. Followed by that was Cassie Maverick versus Kristen Page, Cassie retained. Finally the Main Event was Lee and I in a tag-team championship match against the winners of the Tag-Team cup. A returning Ryan Kent and Zack Painn beat us and are now holding our belts for us for the moment.

Lee: BUT WE WILL GET THEM BACK! THEY HAVE NOT FELT THE WRAITH OF LEE! TIM DISTRIBUTED HIS POWER AGAINST ZACK PAINN IN REVENGE, NOW KENT MUST FEEL THE FISTS OF THE GREAT DRAGON BEFORE HE RETURNS OUR BELTS.

T: Lee! Lee! It's okay! As Lee had said, I beat Painn last night on Fusion and next week, Lee is going to take on Kent in singles action. At the end of this journey we're going to fight for our belts in a Cell at the Dark Carnival Pay-per-view. Be sure to subscribe to the CMV Network to watch it for 9.99 US Dollars or you can pay the low, low price of 59.99 US Dollars to order the Pay-per-view for a one time, commercial filled view of it.

Lee: Move on, I'm upset...

T: And so we shall. Now we get to participate in another round of "Have You Punched It In The Back of the Face!" For those of you just joining us I'll explain the rules. I ask Lee here if he's punched 5 people, animal or things in the back of the face. If I get more confirmations that he's punched my list in the back of the face. Then I get to wear his suave shorts, however if he declines more of my list than I'll be forced to put on some jeans and tell one random person I don't know [Bleep] off. I have special twist however though! I've sent out requests for some of our fans to send in things they think you may have not punched in the face.

Lee: ...Fantastic...

T: You ready?

Lee: I'm never not ready.

T: Right... Here we go. CatchYouNextTuesday92 asks: "Have you punched the current United States president in the face."

Lee: When he was an infant yes, of course this was before he was the President... I went to Hawaii one year-

T: FANTASTIC! XxRumpRumblerxX asked if you punched Carlos Mencia in the back of the face.

Lee: Who hasn't...

T: Oh... Well... Next! Byoubyanese has asked if you punched his mother in the back of the face.

Lee: Yes.

T: I mean... You don't even know who his mother...

Lee: IT WAS DONE! I PROMISE YOU! NEXT QUESTION!

T: Right! Right! Kevin Arthur Lee... B1gD1xInCh1x asks if you've punched a Wild Zebra in the back of the face.

Lee: When I went to train in the Sahara there was a baby Zebra. It had no mother. I tried to raise it. But it proved to be weak and pathetic. So I punched it in the back of the face. Yes.

T: This one comes from DoucheMongerChild... Have you punched the London Tower; Big Ben in the back of the face.

Lee: Yesterday.

Hayden thought about last night's news and remembered hearing about a man climbing into London Tower clock face. He thought it was a joke though.

T: Welp. 5 of 5... I'll be right back as I grab some pants.

Lee: I shall prepare the phone.

Tim is heard rummaging through things in the background and returns a moment later.

T: I feel like these jeans are getting tighter and tighter...

Lee: Your thighs are getting too thick, maybe take a break from leg day.

T: Got it. Anyway, you ready?

Lee: Indeed. Here. I've dialed for you.

T: O, oh... kay. hello?

Lee: Heh heh heh...

T: Mom!?? I mean... heeeeey...

T: Yeah... I've been doing alright... You know I beat Painn yesterday...

Lee: Timothy LaFave tell your mother to [Bleep] off or I shall place the phone in your throat.

T: ...

T: [Bleep] off, Mom... See you at dinner...

A beep is heard as the phone is shut off.

Lee: Well done, brother...

T: You [Bleep]...

Lee: I will make you strong... both physically and emotionally.

T: Jesus... Get Cassie on the phone...

Lee: So it shall be...

Cassie: Howdy, Timmy! Kev!

T: Heeeey, Cassie. How you doing?

Cassie: Pretty good, bud. Congratulations on your win last night.

T: Heeey, it was nothing...

Lee: T! Proceed with the questions!

T: Erherm! Right... Cassie, me and Lee got a few questions for you, you game?

Cassie: Well, shucks I'm up for everything, Tex.

T: Right... so let's begin. How do you feel about being the Vixen's Champion for 2 and one half months.

Cassie: Honored, privileged, very lucky. I didn't come into CMV dreaming to become the Vixen's Champion. It was just a really cool thing that happened! I love being cheered by the fans and trying to overcome steep odds to retain my Championship. At Dark Carnival, I face my biggest challenge ever! A battle with Kristen Page, Amber Briggs, Jade Divine and my friend, Fury in a Cell!

T: Nice!

Lee: Do you have any words for the rest of the female roster as you continue your reign?

Cassie: BRING IT ON! I've proven that I'm one of the best female wrestlers on CMV, shucks, maybe anywhere in the world. If yer fixin' for a fight; well I'll be all to happy to oblige!

Lee: Your fire is more intense than that of my collegue...

T: [Bleep] you, Lee... Anyway, Cassie. Who's your favorite male superstar?

Cassie: Herm... That's a hard one... Hard as in choosing my top favorite! I reckon ya'll were thinking who has the most iron in their barrel? Pervs! Anyway, I like dat dare Bison, Sunshine, Randy Borton and Willy Rage... That reminds me; Fury's man will be showing up in NXT soon, so ya'll should check him out once he decides to show up!

T: Alright... We'll look forward to that, right Lee?

Lee: I see everything, not just the things before me.

T: Jesus, Lee...

Lee: Silence, T, for my question is next... What is your relationship with female superstar Fury?

Cassie: We're just good friends. She's like a big sister to me! We hang out all the time and play video games, train and talk about guys. Sorry ya'll thought me and her would do some HLA in CMV. Not my thing, but Fury did tell me of a dirty pig of a women called Suey that in to that kind've thing...

Lee: ...What?

T: Uh... moving on... So on NXT, the current Woman's Champion is one Jade Dynamite, a deadly and powerful Vixen who is making herself known there, she's never been pinned on a live show. You being the Vixen's Champion; makes you two practically equals on two different shows. How do you feel about her?

Cassie: To be honest, I never watched her wrestle yet! I take it this is a dream match of sorts? I might need to check her out. If it's okay with the powers that be, maybe I'll show up in NXT sometime and challenge her to a match! Try and see if she's really as good as they say!

T: Hahaha, hopefully like Duo, Sane and Borton you won't get buried... Hahahaha

Cassie: ...

T: Hahaha... hahaha.... Erhrmm... Anyway, thank you for being on the show see you at the next show.

Cassie: See you, darlins.

Lee: That is our show. Thank you for joining us.

T: Indeed. We would like to say that Lee and I pooled our last paychecks from the great Yuri Sokolov and were actually able to rent this air time. So we're not going to get arrested. Have a wonderful day everyone! Don't forget to tune into Monday Night Fusion!

Lee: Farewell...

Hayden fell asleep during the show after a long days work, T & Lee placed Mr. Kiteley in a peaceful sleep with their sweet lulling voices and now would rest well on this day... the day of his birth.

SPECIAL THANKS to UFF for participating by answering for Cassie M.

And to Echo6Snowman for doing Sushi-X last time.

Last edited by TimLaFave on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Empty Re: T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Pls spell Kiteley correctly.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule Empty Re: T & Lee Broadcast #4 | Live on 96.3 The Mule

Post by Tim Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Miztacular wrote:Pls spell Kiteley correctly.

Not even a...

Miztacular wrote:Thanks Tim for the shout out.

I fix'd it, you ungrateful twat.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down