Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 2 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Miztacular Sun May 17, 2015 11:54 pm

The United Kingdoms titantron hits, music blaring, ready to kickoff the first episode of NXT after TakeOver for the fallout. 4 weeks away from NXT's very own elimination chamber match. The United Kingdom walk slowly into the ring, taking in all the boo's from the crowd

Griffin:
Yo yo yo, WWE Universe, hush it my man, bow down to royalty, we are, your new NXT Tag Team Champions. You gotta understand that homies. You see, we knew we was going to win that match, we knew we were gonna dominate the NXT Tag Team Division as we have, ain't nobody goin' to get in our way man.

I wanna take a second here to talk about... The new number one contenders for our titles, Smith and Wesson, ya'll ain't got no chance fool. We gonna plant ya'll to the ground and retain our titles at Elimination Chamber you might as well just lay down for dat three count right now. One... Two... Three... Get it all over with you know what I'm saying.

Franko gestures for the mic from Griffin

Franko:
To put it bluntly, fellow tag teams. Your chances of winning are non existent. Nobody on this roster can match up to our superior strength and technical ability, but I'm looking forward to seeing Smith and Wesson try.

Look at this, WWE Universe. We are your champions, we are the ones you bow down to. I know there's no monarchy in the US, but we are your Kings. Bow!

Franko tosses the mic out of the ring, and the United Kingdom taunt with the Tag Team Titles, before slowly leaving the ring and heading to the back.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Mon May 18, 2015 12:39 am

We are taken backstage to NXT TakeOver to show Smith and Wesson in their lockerroom viciously throwing their items into bags, not looking at each other. You can almost feel the tension in the room involving the events during their tag match as well as the issues from their debut. Suddenly their turn to grab something at the same time causing them to glare at each other when their representative, John Laurinaitis, steps between them.

John Laurinaitis
Gentlemen, let's do this. This is not the time, nor the place, and you two are like brothers. This isn't necessary.

David and Adrian turn their heads to look at Big Johnny, both having a rather confused look on their face.

David Wesson
What are you talking about?

John Laurinaitis
Look, I know you two are distressed over how things have taken place but tonight is a night for celebration, not fighting.

Adrian Smith
Can you speak words we can understand?

John Laurinaitis
Adrian, I know you are upset over Wesson accidentally getting in your way and costing your debut and that's why you refused to allow him in the ring tonight. And I can feel the frustration from Wesson and I can tell war is already about to happen despite you being here for like three weeks!

David and Adrian look at each, both still showing signs of confusion but finally reaching an understanding.

David Wesson
Johnny, there was no bad blood between us tonight.

Adrian Smith
Yeah, like you said we are almost like brothers, we know better.

At this point, Big Johnny's look of worry turns to confusion.

John Laurinaitis
But, I could feel the tension and frustration.

David shakes his head is disapproval.

David Wesson
There isn't any tension or frustration.

John Laurinaitis
B-b-but Adrian, you were upset over Wesson being the reason you lost and that's why you didn't ta---

Adrian Smith
Johnny, I think you have us misunderstood. That wasn't frustration, that was the plan.

John Laurinaitis
The plan?

David Wesson
We realize the mistakes we made in our debut and we sought to fix it, because that's what brothers do, and we came up with a plan. Adrian here is a big boy, he can handle himself. My job was to keep as fresh as possible and make sure nothing happened to my brother, and if he felt like he couldn't handle it anymore he would tag me in and I'd finish the job. That, Johnny, was the plan.

Johnny looks back and forth between both men, trying to take in the information he's received but it just doesn't quite make it through.

John Laurinaitis
But, the tension ... the frustration. The angrily throwing things in your bags.

David Wesson
Yeah, we got the call that our favorite local hotspot wasn't open at this time a night. How are the new #1 Contender's supposed to enjoy their win if they can't get a drink from their favorite strip club?

Johnny looks like his brain is about to explode from all this odd information as it was not what he was expecting.

John Laurianitis
That was over ... a ...  a strip cl---

Adrian puts his arm around Johnny's shoulder, almost startling him from his thoughts. Adrian gives the rare chuckle as he leads Johnny towards the door with Wesson following.

Adrian Smith
I think you need the drink more than we do. Like you said, tonight is a night to celebrate.

With that Smith & Wesson leave with Big Johnny, possibly headed to get Big Johnny the much needed drink after a night of confusion.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon May 18, 2015 2:59 am

When the video feed starts up, The R ‘n’ L Express is seen working out inside of a gym. Rick is holding up a pad and tries to hold still as Larry delivers sharp kicks with all of his might, letting out frustration that has been building up for weeks. In between kicks, Larry vocalizes his feelings.

We had them, Rick! We had them—

Larry delivers a sharp kick with his right leg that makes Rick jerk back on impact.

—right where we wanted them and the win slipped right through our fingers.

Larry delivers a stiff kick with his left leg this time.

Y ahora, no tenemos una oportunidad a ganar los campeonatos. That’s three matches we’ve dropped since we showed up here and now we’re in the back of the line.

To punctuate his point Larry hits three sharp kicks in succession.

Uno. Dos. Tres. I know we can be the best. I know we can beat every team out in front of us. I know we can be champions. Where are we going wrong, buddy?

Larry backs up and walks over to the wall. He punches the walls with both fists then presses his forehead against it. He exhales loudly, as Rick removes the padding and walks over to him. Wordlessly Rick places an arm over Larry’s shoulders and that seems to calm down the hot-head for a bit. Larry turns around and Rick looks him dead in the eye as he speaks.

Look, nobody plans for things to play out the way they have for us, but you need to stop being so reactionary and short-sided, Larry. What do you think? We’re going to be out on the streets before the month is done? That we are going to have to scratch and claw for every meal with the dollars we scrape by?

The barrage of questions force Larry to look away.

Those days are over. That struggle is over. Championships don’t make the man. Your family knows you go out there and bust your ass every night to put food on the table. We’re in this for the long haul—I’m talking months and years—and when we look back on the run we had, I guarantee you that you’ll laugh about how worked up you’re getting right now.

Larry walks away and runs a hand through his hair as he thinks.

You can’t tell me it doesn’t hurt coming so close so many times and still falling short. I know you, Rick. I’ve known you over half my life now, and I know that you want to make it to the top just as badly as I do, if not more.

Rick’s expression remains even as he regards Larry’s comment.

The fact that we’re here even talking about wins or losses in NXT should be all the proof you need about how far we’ve come. I’ve been right by your side for every loss, and I’ll be there for that first win and for the day we hold those tag team championships above our heads. I’ll even hold your belt, because it’ll probably be too heavy for you.

Larry smirks.

It can’t be any heavier than Smith who you couldn’t be bothered dragging away from the ropes before locking in the submission.

Rick chuckles softly and shakes his head.

You’re one to talk. Did you suddenly become afraid of heights between this match and last.

I was afraid the referee would try to sacrifice himself again for the other team. They really could have used the extra hand since Wesson ran scared except when it was time to sneak in a few hits here and there. Maybe he liked watching his partner get his ass kicked all around the ring.

Can’t knock the strategy, Larry. It worked for them, didn’t it?

Larry raises his arms as though pleading his case.

All I’m saying is that I didn’t go in there expecting to wrestle a handicap match.

Maybe those guys are ahead of the curve and we’re just two old farts set in our ways.

I can see the greys in your hair already, boss. As far as I’m concerned, the next time we get in the ring, we’re going to show these guys how it’s done. All this time out of the title picture is killing me. The faster we get to the top, the better. Those guys are pretenders and they’re just keeping the belt warm for us.

That’s the spirit. Now let’s make sure that you’re in the right shape when our names are called. You’re starting to get a little flabby around the edges.

Rick walks over to the pads and puts them on while Larry does a couple of quick stretches. Ricks squats down and Larry makes a comment as he makes his way over.

Hey, missed you in the rumble, by the way.

Larry goes to deliver a kick to pick up where he left off from earlier, but in response to that comment, Rick quickly moves back causing Larry to nearly fall as he gets nothing but air. As the picture fades to black Rick’s comment is almost missed.

Whoops!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

???
. . . Listen . . .

A man arrives out of the shadows, he looks up at the camera and smirks, mimicking a gun with his fingers.

???
American Justice continues his "streak" at Takeover. He beat some jobber, ha ha, not a real challenge. Can you even call it a streak, when he's being put up against insects??? Listen Mr. GM, give your "monster" a real challenge, eh? Give him me! That's why I'm here, to exterminate the infestation that is American Justice. Now last week wasn't what I wanted it to be, I came in #1 . . . And I left the same way.

The man now reveals his face as he pulls down his mask, he begins to laugh . . . He grabs the edges of the camera and shoves his face right up against the lens.

Mercer
I'll show no mercy . . . I expect you to do the same, I'm #PaidToKill . . . You're next!

Mercer makes another gun with his fingers, shooting off a bullet as the feed ends abruptly . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Music blares from the sound system, one half of the NXT tag team champions makes his way down to the ring, Griffin Drake, alone this time, climbs into the ring, mic in hand, walks around a bit, lays the belt down carefully at his feet, and raises the mic to his mouth

Griffin
Nobody gon' stop me now, Nice guys, you at the bottom of the packin' order fo a reason man. We layed yo asses down tonight, we'll do it anyday, anytime too, you better be listenin' cause, that's how we roll.

Now, as fo the number one contenders, Wesson and his boy Smith, ya'll ain't got no chance, you understand me? Hell, maybe I'll repeat myself.

YOU AIN'T GOT NO CHANCE.

I mean, come on man, compare the stats, we straight up winners. We're royalty. We be sittin' here, 5-0 record, with a longer combined time in the rumble than any other of these tag teams, we have a total combined eliminations higher than any of these tag teams, we the top playa's in this division.

Franko put it right this past Sunday at TakeOver, we're royalty, ya'll better get down on yo cranky ass knees and bow to your kings, you feel me. Griffin out holmes.

Griffin drops the mic, picks up his NXT Tag Team Championship and taunts with it, before leaving and making his way to the locker room.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed May 20, 2015 6:21 am

Rick is seen in the medical examiner’s office getting checked out by a doctor.

I don’t know, doc. I just took a shot to a head midway through the match and I just wasn’t the same after.

The doctor nods.

I don’t want to diagnose a concussion without running some more tests, but that you are fully coherent and don’t appear to have suffered memory loss is a good sign.

!Ay dios mios!

Larry is heard long before he’s seen, and when he enters the room, the doc steps away so that the tag partners can speak privately. Larry looks a bit flustered and runs a hand through his disheveled hair. You would have thought he was the one who wrestled earlier in the night.

How could you be so stupid to wrestle hurt? You should have told the ref to call off the match, or you could have told me something was off so that I could get into the ring and smack Wesson silly or—

I was afraid that if we didn’t get this win, you’d quit.

Larry shakes his head, but plays along.

Have you been reading my diary again?

Rick chuckles softly.

Anyway, you should that chump what we’re all about, amigo. He thought he had you beat. He thought he was going to steal one like they did at the pay per view, but you showed him that you can’t pull a fast one on us twice.

At least not in back to back matches.

Larry’s face lights up as something occurs to him.

You know? I bet you aren’t even hurt. You probably took a page out of their book, and let him take control until you pulled the rug right out from under his feet.

You’re giving me too much credit; the pounding in my head is saying otherwise.

Just think about how bad his leg must be feeling. Es probablemente rota. You got him in the Larry Lock and let him feel what was waiting for him at Takeover. Who knows, if he’s hurt bad enough we could slip into that tag team title match and finish what we started with The United Kingdom. Y el próximo tiempo, están perdiendo. Esas perras no están robando otra lucha.

Hang on a second…the Larry Lock?

Well you weren’t naming it, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I think it has a nice ring to it.

But why would my move be named after you?

It’s like you’re dedicating it to your mejor amigo. Look, it doesn’t sound right to you now, but that’s only because your head is all messed up. Trust me, it’ll grow on you and you’ll love. Now rest up so you’re ready to go next week.

Before Rick can ask any more questions, Larry exits the room chanting “Larry Lock” over and over. The doctor walks over with an amused expression on his face.

Sorry you missed him, doc. He probably needs you more than I do.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Wed May 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Miztacular wrote:
Spoiler:

As Griffin is walking up the ramp, the titantron cuts on to show some random place backstage where the cameraman is struggling with something before the camera gets set on something about waist height. The camera then slightly turns just in time to show Griffin's tag partner Franko get tackled through a stack of boxes by Adrian Smith. As Smith gets up to look at his dirty work, David Wesson steps into the camera view before kneeling down and looking directly into the camera at Griffin.

David Wesson
I'm sure this isn't a sight you wanted to see any time soon, but hey sometimes the worst happens to the best of us.

As Wesson says this, Smith has picked up Franko and given him a few Forearm Smashes to the side of the head before lifting him up on his shoulders.

David Wesson
Now, I'm sure you're curious what our explanation is for this, but we don't need one. We weren't raised to have explanations or excuses for our actions, you just simply take what you want.

With this, Smith lifts Franko over his head into a Military Press position before throwing him forward into a vending machine which has its front covering bend inwards, a few sparks coming out here and there.

David Wesson
And what we want to take is your NXT Tag Team Championships. Step One of claiming those from around your waists: take out your friend.

Wesson smiles as he holds up one-half of the NXT Tag Team Championships.

David Wesson
Is it an underhanded tactic? Damn right. Is that our problem? Not at all because you're gonna be the one figuring out how you are going to walk away from NXT Unchained with the titles when your partner isn't one hundred percent.

David looks behind him as Smith sets Franko up against the vending machine, trying to use his own weight to keep him standing up on his own. When Franko is finally able to stand on his own two feet, Smith backs up some before spinning and hitting Franko with a Discus Big Boot, sending him through the rest of the vending machine.

David Wesson
Hell, maybe you'll be next Griffin. How are you gonna walk away the champions when neither of you are one hundred percent? Or maybe we can make this worse than a random backstage attack, maybe we will put you both in the hospital. How will you retain when you can't even make it? Or maybe we'll go to your homes and bother your families.

At this moment Smith steps beside Wesson and looks into the camera as Wesson lifts his NXT Tag Team Championship between them.

Adrian Smith
From this moment on you better learn to be looking over your shoulder every moment of the day, you better learn to sleep with one eye open during the night, and you better learn how to defend yourself when your time comes. Because as far as we are concerned, you still have one half of OUR NXT Tag Team Championships, and we want it.

With that the two stand up, Wesson throwing the NXT Tag Team Championship over his shoulder as Smith picks up the camera. They walk over towards Franko's body where Smith shows Franko's body laying on the floor, medics attending to him, before turning to Wesson.

David Wesson
Griffin, Franko, in the words of Mick Foley: This is your life.

With that, Smith sets the camera down so it continues filming the scene of medical personnel attending to an injured Franko, before it finally fades to black. 
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed May 20, 2015 5:30 pm

A cameraman, is following American Justice backstage as he hums the American National Anthem to himself, but then all of a sudden, he stops, turns around, and lifts the camera up high lifting the cameraman with it. He shakes it violently until the cameraman lets go and falls to the ground. American Justice continues to walk through the hallway until he stumbles onto a scene, Richard Franko is layed out, through a vending machine, most likely from the attack earlier from Wesson and Smith. He lays the camera down on another vending machine so it has his entire upper body in view.

American Justice:
Look here..... Mercer....
You see.... Your empty threats.... Just don't phase me...
You.... Pose no threat to me..... And so.... I will not give my self the satisfaction...... Of Burying you so far..... you'll be in the ground with your ancestors.....
Maybe.....Just Maybe.... If you catch my eye..... We'll battle.... But.... Until then.... Don't get your hopes up...

You probably know.... Just what I'm capable of.... But to give you a demonstration.... Watch this....

American Justice picks up the layed out Richard Franko, whom is completely just dead weight at this point. American Justice lifts him onto his shoulders and locks in the Torture Rack, all that can be heard in this silent environment is the cracking and clicking of Franko's bones. Before Justice is able to break his back, Griffin Drake runs in for the save and knocks American Justice back causing him to drop Franko.

American Justice and Griffin Drake stare down, and then American Justice hits Griffin with a cheap shot.

American Justice:
This... is your future Mercer.... Live every second.... As if it was your last...

American Justice walks out of the frame as Griffin gets back to his feet

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed May 20, 2015 6:09 pm

It's clear that we need tag champs who won't take this kind of abuse. The kind of champions CommUniverse can believe in and call their heroes.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 pm

A man in a purple dress shirt with very formal jeans
                  come outs from the lockerroom and makes his
                way into the ring with no music he then gestures
                 for a microphone as the crowd is toally confused
                   as to who this man is. The man begins to talk
                             with his southern texas accent.

Adam FlashCash
             Ladies and genamen ah'm a business man as it says
          in my name hence the word ''Cash'' but what am I doin'
         in a wrestlin' ring you may ask your self? Im not a wrestler,
          I'm in no shape to wressle, in fact I'm a fat ass. But ah know
        someone whos not, ah know someone whos just like a human
        atm because all he does is make me money!!! He is my long
     time business partner, he likes to kicks ass while I take the money,
        his name is.... Dallass...Spaceeee!!!!, unfortunately Mr Space
   ain't here today at nxt to deal with any of your dumb asses, *The crowd
    cheers * But it dun matter, since he's at home in Texas and were gonna
                                     meet him via sateilite.

Adam FlashCash points at the titantron which shows Dallas Space
              who looks ripped while wearing his muscle shirt sitting on his couch
                                         at home in Dallas Texas.

Dallas Space
      Unlike my Business partner Adam FlashCash, I don't have a stupid texas accent.
    although I am from Dallas Texas. My job is simple, FlashCash finds me someone
  to beat up, I show up when everyone least expects it from the crowd, kick my opponents
    ass, get paid and leave. Youre probally thinking why does this guy come out from the
  crowd, why not come out from backstage. That's because a man like me isn't welcomed
  in the backstage lockerroom. And that's because of safety reasons, not my safety but
 the backstage rosters. The reason im not here tonight with my buddy FlashCash is because
why should I? I mean I don't want to go out there and say hi and whats up, and introduce my
 self to all of you. Trust me my debut will do all the talking you need. Adam FlashCash Isnt my
mouth piece, I can do all the talking by my self, FlashCashs job is to advertise me and let you
 all know what I am capable of, because I wont be in the ring every week just to cut a promo,
you guys will see FlashCash more than you will see me, I only come when its my match just to
                                            kick ass, get paid, and leave.

The camera cuts back to Adam FlashCash

Adam FlashCash
       Ladies and genamen, me and Mista Space are a team we work together I advertise him
         he shows up and kicks ass, so what I woud like to ask, is who in the nxt backstage
            lockerroom is ready for an absolute worst ass kicking of their life, who is ready to
                 face mista Space in his debut match. And trust me you will never be the same
                   again you will be just another one of Spaces victims, so step up 1 by 1, Lets go
                                    someone come out of that lockerroom it can be anyone!
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu May 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Zak Falcon wrote:              A man in a purple dress shirt with very formal jeans
                  come outs from the lockerroom and makes his
                way into the ring with no music he then gestures
                 for a microphone as the crowd is toally confused
                   as to who this man is. The man begins to talk
                             with his southern texas accent.

Adam FlashCash
             Ladies and genamen ah'm a business man as it says
          in my name hence the word ''Cash'' but what am I doin'
         in a wrestlin' ring you may ask your self? Im not a wrestler,
          I'm in no shape to wressle, in fact I'm a fat ass. But ah know
        someone whos not, ah know someone whos just like a human
        atm because all he does is make me money!!! He is my long
     time business partner, he likes to kicks ass while I take the money,
        his name is.... Dallass...Spaceeee!!!!, unfortunately Mr Space
   ain't here today at nxt to deal with any of your dumb asses, *The crowd
    cheers * But it dun matter, since he's at home in Texas and were gonna
                                     meet him via sateilite.

Adam FlashCash points at the titantron which shows Dallas Space
              who looks ripped while wearing his muscle shirt sitting on his couch
                                         at home in Dallas Texas.

Dallas Space

Unlike my Business partner Adam FlashCash, I don't have a stupid texas accent.
    although I am from Dallas Texas. My job is simple, FlashCash finds me someone
  to beat up, I show up when everyone least expects it from the crowd, kick my opponents
    ass, get paid and leave. Youre probally thinking why does this guy come out from the
  crowd, why not come out from backstage. That's because a man like me isn't welcomed
  in the backstage lockerroom. And that's because of safety reasons, not my safety but
 the backstage rosters. The reason im not here tonight with my buddy FlashCash is because
why should I? I mean I don't want to go out there and say hi and whats up, and introduce my
 self to all of you. Trust me my debut will do all the talking you need. Adam FlashCash Isnt my
mouth piece, I can do all the talking by my self, FlashCashs job is to advertise me and let you
 all know what I am capable of, because I wont be in the ring every week just to cut a promo,
you guys will see FlashCash more than you will see me, I only come when its my match just to
                                            kick ass, get paid, and leave.

The camera cuts back to Adam FlashCash

Adam FlashCash
       Ladies and genamen, me and Mista Space are a team we work together I advertise him
         he shows up and kicks ass, so what I woud like to ask, is who in the nxt backstage
            lockerroom is ready for an absolute worst ass kicking of their life, who is ready to
                 face mista Space in his debut match. And trust me you will never be the same
                   again you will be just another one of Spaces victims, so step up 1 by 1, Lets go
                                    someone come out of that lockerroom it can be anyone!

Ryan"s theme tune starts blasting though the arena making the crowd jump to there feet in excitement, after a while Kent walks onto the stage with a mic and starts talking

My name is Ryan Kent... or you could simply call me Firestarter!

The crowd pop again

As we all can see you two are running your mouths and waving your cash around as if you didn't have a fucking clue about what your doing, bad luck because im here to accept your challenge so i can show everyone that you two are a bunch of people who cant put there words into action.

Crowd cheer

So are you ready to get the surprise of your life painn because you sure will...

Kent waits for his reply
t

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 am

As NXT is coming onto the air, just before the opening match . . .

Red lights dot the area, an eerie, red fog developing down the ramp and on the stage . . . Everyone at the Full Sail University is on their feet, awaiting the arrival of . . . Who???

Suddenly, the lights completely go dark, the only sight in the arena is a little circle of red and it's moving . . . Closer and closer towards the ramp, until the lights shoot back on at the sound of pyro going off, a loud bang!!!

A man standing 6'10 inches tall, buff, covered in a leather jacket . . . He begins to make his way down the ramp, the red mist forming around his feet. He's wearing a cross around his neck, the little circle of red seen before now exposed to be a dot in the center of said necklace. He's now in the center of the ring, the many, many piercings on his face shown clearly as the camera zooms in on him . . .

He's been given a microphone, after such an intense welcoming to the show, what could he have to say? Who is this man???

???
. . . There's only two things, that you need to know about me . . .

He speaks in a raspy, but calm and collected voice, and he speaks with purpose . . .

???
I'm BIG . . . And I'm BAD.

Big Bad, so this is the man that we've been hearing so much about!? The newest addition to the NXT roster!

Big Bad
. . . Now, send out my opponent, because I'm going to let my actions, speak much, much louder . . . Than my words . . .

Big Bad chucks the microphone off to the side, it falls with a thump to the outside of the ring. He removes his leather jackets slowly but surely, then comes the cross which he handles with such meticulous care . . . Let's see what this man is all about . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content