Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 3 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Miztacular Fri May 22, 2015 11:09 am

Sullivans music blares at the end of the opening match and the crowd goes wild, he struts down to the ring as always, slides in under the bottom of the ropes and asks for a mic

Sullivan
One more chance! Anonymous NXT GM, give me another chance, how much do you want? COME ON MAN, if you don't give me another chance, I'll just buy NXT from the WWE and fire you, money gets me what I want. Well, GM, What do you say to that huh?

Come on, come out here and I'll give you this wad of cash right here right now as an investment in your faith to me, you know I'm the future, will all this money, how could I not be.

Sullivans pauses for a second, hoping for some sort of answer, he looks frustrated, just as he goes to raise his mic towards his mouth, the arena goes black. All that can be heard it grunting as an anonymous person is beating down Sullivan in the cover of darkness, the noise stops. The lights come back on, Sullivan is laid out in the ring, dazed, confused. 30 seconds later, the titantron comes alive, a dark figure can be seen against a grey background

???:
Now, Sullivan, as the NXT General Manager It's my job, to do, whats best for business, and so, because of this, I'm going to make a match tonight, an NXT Championship Elimination Chamber Qualification Match, however, this will come, with a stipulation, if you lose, you will no longer have your position in the company. This will go even further, because if you lose inside of the chamber, you will also lose your position.

Your opponent tonight, will be, Abraham Beef.

The titantron goes black, and the instant that it does, fire blows out of the top of the steel ring posts... It goes quiet, the lights come on, and Abraham Beef's music starts.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri May 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Rick is seen in the locker room removing his wrist tape, calmly humming a mellow tune to himself. All of a sudden, screaming can be heard in the hallway. Rick cocks his head to the side, listening intently, then he smiles and shakes his head. The screaming gets louder as the source of the noise gets closer and soon it’s near enough to make out the words.

I did it! I did it! Soy el mejor luchador en este compañía. Wesson es una broma. Smith es una broma. Todo ellos hacer en la cuadrilátero es una broma grande. Y ahora nosotros están las personas riendo.

Larry bursts into the room, barely able to contain his joy.

You saw it, Rick! You had a front-row seat. He thought he was big and bad…pero soy el más grande y más malo en el mundo. He thought this was gonna be easy, that I was just gonna let him push me around…

He kind of did, Larry, he’s like three times your size.

Well I have three times the heart and I proved that tonight. Two weeks ago you showed Wesson why he was better off hiding outside the ring and tonight I showed Smith what happens when he doesn’t have someone to save his ass every time he got into trouble.

I remember saving you a couple of times back in the day. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but you have a knack for talking yourself into some sticky situations.

That was back when we were struggling to survive, when everyday meant life or death. You had to show that you were tough, that you were a man or people would eat you alive. I was just the tiny guy who was damn fine at soccer who had twice as much to prove and had to fight twice as hard.

Well, I don’t know about you being that good.

You were always jealous of my talent on the field, though I’ll admit that you’re at least not too shabby in the ring.

Easy with the flattery; you’re going to make me blush.

You can’t deny that I back up whatever I say. Even tonight, Smith almost had me and even if he did win, the world would have seen that Larry is not a man to be slept on and that The R ‘n’ L Express is the future of CommUniverse. Smith hit me with his best shot, he left me for dead, but then he looked down and say that I was still breathing, that I was still alive and he didn’t bother going for the pin because he knew there was plenty to fight left in me.

And then you left him a bloody mess in the ring; I bet he wasn’t expecting that. You should have seen the look on Wesson’s face when you hit the Sick Rick Kick. He thought his buddy had the match in the bag, but then you swept the rug out from under him. And you should have heard the fans when you…

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Espera un segundo…The Sick Rick Kick?

Or The SRK, for short if you’re not into rhyming. I know you’re still sensitive over how your poetry career flopped.

Larry smirks.

You know what’s not going to flop? Our careers. This team. We are going to make it to the top and we’re going to win those championships no matter how long it takes.

We’re going to fight, Larry. We’re going to fight and sometimes we’re going to fail. And it’s those failures that make us stronger, that make us better, but they’re not what defines us and they’re not what dictates our careers. When it looked like we weren’t going to make it, the fans saw how each and every match we left our hearts out in that ring and each and every week they cheered a little louder, they chanted our names with a little more passion and trust me when I say that there are more than a couple of want to see us take those belts.

We will. It’s just a matter of time.

The two men do their secret handshake and then the video ends.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Fri May 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Moments before the main event of NXT, we are taken backstage to show David Wesson and Adrian Smith in their lockerroom.

David Wesson
What the hell was that?

Adrian Smith
Excuse me?

David Wesson
You had that match won, Adrian, but yet you stood there and ... and taunted?! We aren't supposed to gloat and celebrate until AFTER we've won, that's how we have always done it.

Adrian Smith
So you're berating me over getting pinned by Larry? At least I didn't tap out.

At this moment, the tension in the air has become cliched enough to cut through until Big Johnny steps on to screen, causing both me to look at him.

John Laurinaitis
Hey, hey, hey! Settle down! Yes, you both suffered terrible losses to the R'n'L Express, but they were single's matches. You guys didn't build yourselves as single's stars, you were built as a tag team, as two men making up one unit. So, suck up your losses and focus on the future at hand: The NXT Tag Team Championships.

Wesson nods at Johnny's statement before looking at Smith.

David Wesson
Johnny's right, we need to let this go. Single's competition doesn't matter to us, tag teaming does, and as we've proven, we are the better tag team compared to the R'n'L Express.

With this, Wesson extends his hand towards Smith who gladly shakes it.

Adrian Smith
Hey, sometimes brothers fight, but in the end it always works out.

Big Johnny smiles, proud of his work, but suddenly his day turns upside down as Wesson reaches in his bag and pulls out one-half of the NXT Tag Team Championships.

David Wesson
By the way, we got you a little present to show you how appreciative we are of your services.

John Laurinaitis
Where in god's name did you get that?!

Smith smiles as he lifts his right leg on top of a nearby chair, putting his calf.

Adrian Smith
You'd be surprised what a swift boot through a vending machine can do.

John Laurinaitis
Please tell me you did not do what I think you did.

David Wesson
Oh ... we did. And next we are thinking of playing the cliched villain and seeing how much Griffin loves his family.

John Laurinaitis
You guys can't be doing this!

David Wesson
And why not?

John Laurinaitis
Because as your hired representative, your actions reflect back to me and I can't have you putting other superstars in the hospital and torturing their families!

David Wesson
And how is that our problem?

Big Johnny looks like he is about to explode from frustration and anger. After a few moments, Smith pats  him on the back as Wesson tosses his bags overs shoulders.

Adrian Smith
We'll give you some alone time. We have a private jet to catch and some planning to do.

With this, Smith picks up his bags and the team leaves the room, leaving behind John Lauriaitis and one-half of the NXT Tag Team Championships.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun May 24, 2015 9:39 pm

The camera man once again begins to sneak up to the door marked X-Gen.  Slowly and silently the camera squeezes past the door and we can see Hunter sitting at his desk with Hayden, Sushi, and Omega hovering over the voice of X-Gen.  The site by itself is something that will be remembered for centuries.  The crowd erupts...as much as half the fans didn't want to see Hayden join the stable....the faction that is X-Gen deep down inside those butterflies are kicking and they are starting to feel something new. Hayden is the first to speak.

Look Hunter, Blizzard has been off and on but one thing stands true.  He beat the living hell out of Duo.  The guy who just beat the NXT champ.  I know the kid has the potential. We just need to harness it and make it work for us.  We need him on the team.

Hunter looks up to Sushi and Omega again looking for their confirmation on the matter. Sushi is about to speak when Omega stops him.

You heard Hayden, this guy is legit. Let's bring him under our tutelage of the most dominate force in WWE history. Let's build him up and set him loose on the universe like we did Duo.  He is hungry.  We just need to give him the tools to achieve greatness in NXT.  

Hayden slams his fist on the desk and chimes in. 

We will dominate Raw and let the hounds of hell dominate NXT...I know we

Hayden has only been in the stable for a couple weeks now but like X-Gen has said before. There is no I in team...There is only we.  There is only the group...the entity that is X-Gen

I know we've discussed this before but honestly...We would be fools not picking this kid up.

Hayden stops and looks to the door slowly.  Camera man never is as sneaky as he thinks.  And predicting the same out come of a few weeks ago he begins to back away but is stopped abruptly. And as the camera is still locked on Hayden you can see a grin spread across his face.  Camera man quickly spins around to see the giant that is Duo Maxwell.  He walks forward forcing the camera into the locker room.  This looks like it may turn Ugly. 

Hey over here scrub...

Camera spins back to center of the room. hHh now standing behind his desk Omega, X, and Blade towering over the camera man intimidating as ever.

We were wondering when you would show up.  We've been waiting man.  I got something to announce.  Right here right now we are officially holding a couple openings for X-Gen...we have three slots folks.  The first slot is going to Blizzard...look here Blizzard we've seen your potential. We've seen what you have to offer and well....you have a win over one of the dominating wrestlers in NXT.  Help us help you win gold Blizzard. That being said we have two more slots open folks.  If you arnt with us...then you are against us....and well....you've seen what happens to the guys that are against us. Open try outs start now...don't be against us.

The crowd erupts with cheers.  The camera man turns to leave but still Duo blocks his path.  The God of Death grabs the camera and it focuses on his mask.

Justin Sane...I've held my tongue...I've fought the urge to say what's on my mind but after tonight I can't hold back any longer.  I've qualified for the European championship while lesser wrestlers have quald for the NXT championship.  I've proven tonight I can beat the champion. It's ok though Sane...win or lose I'm COMMING for that belt. As European champ or not...I've got my eyes on the NXT belt and it will happen. 

Duo pulls the camera man out the door and shoves him onto his ass.  The camera looks up to see X-Gen standing tall as Duo slams the door shut. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 24, 2015 11:58 pm

This place, wherever the hell it is, is pitch black and thus absolutely nothing is visible. However, something can be heard. It’s the sound of breathing, getting louder by the second as well as more ragged and forceful. From out of the shadows step the Ascension! These two haven’t been seen since they lost to The United Kingdom, but clearly they’re still around and still as unsettling as they’ve ever been. Even without the tag team championships, they must be considered a force to be reckoned with in the division and one can only wonder what their next step is. Konnor is the one who speaks.

Two undeserving men were crowned number one contenders for championships that should still be ours. We will not go to the back of the line. We will destroy everyone in our paths. We will TAKE what is ours. That is when NXT will know the true meaning of fear.

Viktor steps forward now.

We will rise!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 am

The arena goes dark to kick off NXT: Unchained, flames erupt from the ring posts, the stage, the ramp, pretty much all around the arena, some members of the crowd are beginning to worry as it spreads around the arena. But then it stops. It goes silent, the titantron activates, all that can be seen is a tall figure facing away towards a grey wall.

???:
Welcome, to NXT Unchained, now as the NXT General Manager I'm going to take a few minutes of your time before the show tonight.

Sullivan, you got lucky this past week on NXT to gain a spot in the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber Match, however, I can assure you, you will not make it out of this Chamber match in one piece,as you will be entering the elimination chamber. FIRST.

The anonymous NXT General Manager laughs to himself for a brief moment.

???:
Now Sullivan if you somehow make it through tonights Pay Per View and keep your job, I will make your life a living hell. You may have your job, but you will not have your soul. I'm going to book the Main event of NXT right now, if you win here tonight, you will defend your title against me. In a Hell in a Cell match next week on NXT, where I'll drag you straight down to hell!!!!
Because thats, whats best for business.

The anonymous NXT General Manager raises his arms and slams them down, fire erupts from the arena again for a few seconds before dimming down, the titandron turns off and the lights come on.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 26, 2015 1:16 am

Hours before NXT comes on air, a camera fades on to show an esquisite nightclub before slowly turning and showing the new NXT Tag Team Championships, Adrian Smith & David Wesson, sitting and enjoying themselves. They make a toast and take a sip when their personal representative, John Laurinaitis, steps in.

John Laurinaitis
Gentlemen, congratulations!

David Wesson
Thank you, Johnny, but you should have been congratulating us a long time ago because this win was evident.

John Laurinaitis
Of course, of course! And wasn't it great to do it without further injuring anyone?

Adrian Smith
Not really. Foul play is our specialty.

John Laurianitis
Right, well, no matter, you guys are the new NXT Tag Team Champions!

Johnny pats both me on their backs before grabbing a glass and pouring himself a drink and sitting in a chair next to them.

John Laurinaitis
However, we have more important business to talk about.

David Wesson
Which is?

John Laurinaitis
Your next contenders.

David Wesson
Who are?

John Laurinaitis
Well, its either the R'n'L Express or the United Kingdom.

Adrian Smith
And we should care, why?

John Laurinaitis
Because this is a matter to focus on. You guys beat the United Kingdom because Richard Franko wasn't one hundred percent and in the past month you have lost to the R'n'L Express on three different occasions.

David Wesson
Like you've said, two of those don't count because they are singles matches and we aren't singles competitors.

John Laurinaitis
Right, but the fact of the matter is you still lost to them in tag competition.

With this note, Wesson leans in closer to Big Johnny, just a few inches away from his face.

David Wesson
Look, Johnny, I get it. You're worried we might not be who we are, and allow me to tell you to get that thought out of your head before we make turn you into a nice rug to lay in front of a fireplace somewhere.

With that thought in Johnny's mind, Wesson sits back in his seat.

David Wesson
If there is a problem, or we start to have any doubts, we'll put Franko through another vending machine, see if Griffin can play superhero and save his family, have Larry deported, and find a way to put Rick in some random indy promotion where he belongs. We have our bases covered.

Adrian Smith
We always have, and we always will. Like I said, foul play is our specialty.

John Laurinaitis
Gentlemen, you cannot do things li-

Before Johnny can finish, Smith stands up and grabs a handfull of his jacket, pulling him to his feet.

David Wesson
If you don't like how we do things, then you can go elsewhere. But right now, we are going to celebrate.

Smith lets go of Johnny who decides its best he leaves which he does quite quickly. Smith sits back down and asks a nearby waitress for a refill as the camera fades away.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 26, 2015 7:29 am

Flames spark up all around the NXT arena, it seems as if we're going to be hearing from the NXT general manager again.

???:
You see, Thomas Sullivan, you had no right, to demand  a spot in that elimination chamber, and now, you're here no longer. Let this be a message, to anyone who feels they deserve more than what they have earned...

Which brings me on to another pressing matter.... Our new Champions, Bryan Novak and Ryan Kent, I'm not sure they deserve to be the champions right now, so, in four weeks at NXT Slammiversary they'll both be putting their titles on the line, Kent, against JustIN Sane, and Novak against whoever wins this triple threat match and Boso...

Now kent, to test your abilities, you're going to be defending your title tonight against a former NXT Champion, Adam Rose. But next week, you'll be in a non-title match against American Justice, and the week after, Duo Maxwell, and then finally, in the final week leading up to NXT Slammiversary, you'll be fighting a mystery opponent....

As for you Novak, you'll be defending the European title every week up until NXT Slammiversary if you fail to win your match tonight..

The anonymous NXT General Manager laughs to himself

???
Because thats, whats best for business

The anonymous NXT General Manager slams his arms down and fire erupts around the arena for a few seconds before dispersing.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 26, 2015 8:39 pm

As NXT comes back from commercial, we are taken to a dark room in which only the floor and the lower part of the wall can be seen, which looks like part of a gym. In the center is a weight bench, and on it is someone working out. His face and upper body is covered by the shadows, but the determination can be felt. As the figure continues his workout, a voice, resembling that of the NXT Anonymous General Manager, begins speaking from seemingly another area in the gym.

? ? ? ? ?
Some people are born with talent and ooze charisma since day one. Those people get to have every opportunity in the world handed to them on a silver platter, and yet they waste it. Those people start with everything, and then end with nothing.

The view then switches to a punching bag, the same figure from before striking it. Just like before, distinguishing parts of his face and upper body are hidden by the shadows.

? ? ? ? ?
Then there are those who have no ability of their own and can't succeed. They struggle to make it in the world but every day they over come obstacle after obstacle, becoming better each day than the last. What they don't get handed to them, they fight their way to it. These people start with nothing, and end with everything.

The scene then changes to show the figure practicing in a ring with someone else, both surrounded in the shadows which aren't as present as the last. However, instead of the previous voice, a new one can be heard.

? ? ? ? ?
I am one of the latter. And there are those of the former that deserve to be punished for ruining prime opportunities that those who were more hard working deserved. And soon, very soon, I will be making my appearance to ruin those people.

The figure then picks up his sparring partner before Powerbombing him hard into the ground, sending the figure shattering into pieces like glass.

? ? ? ? ?
Everyone has a beginning, an Alpha ... and I am their end, the Omega. Anyone who tries to defy me will suffer as I send them Into Oblivion.

As the figure finishes his sentence, the camera begins to spin rapidly around him as he stands in the middle of the ring. Suddenly, the camera stops in front of him, the shadows hiding the most recognizable features of his face, except for his eyes which are closed.

? ? ? ? ?
Do not stand in my way.

With this, the figure opens his eyes to show nothing but a bright white light from them. The camera slowly zooms out before stopping, allowing a rather large Omega sign to fade into view from behind the figure followed by the words "The End Is Near" just below him. The camera holds this position before fading into the next segment.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 am

???
I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

As NXT is coming back from a quick WWE Network advert, we're greeted by a man, dressed in all black, sitting down in a steel chair. He's laid back, relaxed, feet crossed up on a supply crate. He leans forward out of the shadows that were covering his face . . . It's Mercer.

Mercer
American Justice, the not-so-mighty-man now are you??? The FIRST man eliminated at NXT: Unchained!?!?!? I expected more from you . . . Me? It took TWO, crucifix powerbombs to keep me down for the 1, 2, 3!!! Ha ha, damn that Duo guy seemed to have it out for me, but I'll deal with him when the time comes. I've still been hired to do a job, Justice, and I still plan on doing it! You said that- that I had to prove myself??? Right, well, I'm undefeated in singles competition, I took out both Thomas Sullivan AND Pac-Man in one night!!! I mean, god Justice, it really seems like YOU'VE got to prove YOURSELF to ME!!! Ha ha, but no, no enough games, enough talk. At NXT: Slammiversary, it's going to be YOU, and it's going to be ME! One on one, it's already booked, I've got a few friends in the back office, you know, HINT HINT!!! In four weeks time, Justice, I'm not just going to beat you bloody, I'm going to make to TAPOUT! He he, see you soon, tough guy!

Mercer keeps on laughing as he leans back into the shadows, the camera blurring out. The show cuts back to ringside.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

American Justice's theme hits, the crowd seem a little confused, as American Justice doesn't have a match until the Main Event, and he's not one for promo's. He walks down to the ring slowly, as always. Steps inside and rips the microphone out of the hands of Justin Roberts and tosses him out of the ring and onto the announce table./color]

American Justice:
Excuse me Mercer? But, you have been beaten..... Now.... I'm not one to take up people's time.... But you lost inside the Elimination Chamber..... Much like me... But unlike me.... You lost to a loser, I lost to the winner.

I want to make this abundantly clear.... You will not be getting your match at NXT Slammiversary... and that's the last I want to hear abou----

The lights go black, and fire erupts from the ring posts. The titantron ignites, to see the usual figure, the NXT General Manager, and alongside him, a smaller figure, an unknown worker.

???:
You see, American Justice, you do not get to decide, whether or not you have a match, now, as the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do whats best, for business. So, in 3 weeks time, at NXT Slammiversary, you will have a match, a submission match, against Mercer, if you fail to attend this match, you'll be temporarily suspended without pay. Because that's whats best for business.

Now, onto another issue, Bryan Novak, I said if you beat Blizzard, you wouldn't have to defend your title each week leading up to NXT: Slammiversary, however, Blizzards hand was clearly under the ropes, and so, you didn't defeat him. So as the NXT general Manager, i'm here to tell you, that, you will be defending your title every week untill NXT Slammiversary, your opponent tonight will be, Big Bad.

The anonymous NXT General Manager passes a mic over to the guy standing next to him, face blacked out by shadows.

???:
Now Ryan Kent, you got lucky tonight against adam rose, if you somehow get lucky and make your way through American Justice tonight, and Duo Maxwell next week, you'll have to come against me before you make your way to NXT Slammiversary? You get that? Now you work hard, I get that, but I've worked harder to get where I am than anyone has, I will make my way through anybody necessary to get to my goal, so you better watch out Kent.

Both men stare down as the Anonymous NXT General Manager raises his arms and slams them down causing flames to erupt from the ring posts again, and the titantron to flicker until the lights come back on.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am

Blizzard is backstage in his locker room, frustrated after loss to Novak. There is a knock on the door and in walks Triple H himself.
Blizzard snaps to attention. He doesn't dare speak first.

"Blizzard..... Blizzard... What's going on? You came out your first match and showed us what you have to offer... You laid out one of the biggest monsters this company has ever seen... But since then, you've just been kind of stagnant.. So, what's going on?"

Blizzard hesitates for second, "Sir... To be 100% honest, I never thought I would be here, fighting on the biggest stage... I came out and gave it everything I had, to show I had what it takes. To be honest, lately... I just can't finish the fight."

Triple H agrees, "You're right about that, you haven't been able to finish the fight. But you're wrong about this being the biggest stage... Raw is where you want to be, Raw is how you get to WrestleMania... That's the grandest stage. But you have to win here... To get to Raw... And you have to win on Raw to get to WrestleMania... So whatever you're star struck about, you need to get that out of your head and focus."

Blizzard looks down to his feet, "Triple h... I think... I think I need more training..."

"You know," Hunter cracks a bit of smile "I know a guy who has a training camp where you can go fight some wolves... You'll come out a different man"

Blizzard actually contemplates this ridiculous idea, but seems to have a better one. "I need to be bigger, faster, stronger.... Can I take some TIME off, train your regiment, and come back in a few weeks? Can you talk to 'that guy?' He kinda scares me..."

Triple H puts an arm over his neck and starts to go for a walk. "We knew you had potential, kid... Now, we are going to unlock it"
The two walk out together.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next