Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by krzy Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:32 pm

………. In a backstage area, Rick and Larry are preparing for their return match to NXT, sweat dripping from their faces as they go hard in the gym. Rick has pads on his forearms that Larry is kicking, sharpening up his strikes so that he’s able to do some serious damage down the road. Rick wipes some sweat off his forehead then turns to address the cameras as he removes the padding from his arms.

………. “So we’re back now,” Rick begins, turning for a second to eye Larry who’s doing some stretches off to the side. “It almost feels like home, and for a second it felt like we would never be back.”

………. Larry steps into the picture his wet hair matted to his head. “Why don’t we just cut to the chase, Rick? We’re back because we made it to the main roster and we failed. No pudimos hacer el trabajo.”

………. Rick shakes his head. “I don’t look at what happened to us as a failure, because even when things didn’t go our way we learned from each and every battle we had. You can look at being NXT as taking a step back, but I see it as wrapping up some unfinished business.”

………. Larry turns to look at Rick, “You’re talking about winning those tag straps, right? Don’t think I forgot. All those losses to the United Kingdom have been eating away at me and you know it.”

………. “I know,” Rick respond. “But if you wanna talk about failure, then us packing up and leaving when we vowed to hold those NXT Tag Team Championships even for a minute was the real failure. That was us not breaking a promise and not living up to our word.”

………. Larry smirks. “Well it’s an unfortunate fact that The United Kingdom couldn’t keep their act together once the gold is gone. That’s how you know when someone is just using you for their own selfish reasons and that they never had your best interest at heart.”

………. “It’s a good thing this isn’t even the worst thing that’s happened to us, or I would have bailed by now. Look Larry, we’ve been fighting for scraps long before we knew what wrestling was all about. I’m in this for the long haul. I’ll take the good with the bad and the losses with the title wins.”

………. “All I know is that I’m going to kick the heads off anyone and everyone put in front of me on the ways to the title because I don’t know what I’ll do if we go another year without getting some gold in our lives. The United Kingdom may be gone, but The R ‘n’ L Express will be the constant, the thing that will never change, because no matter what happens we’ll be there to fight with everything we have until we have no more blood to bleed and no more fight left to give.”

………. “And whenever you talk yourself into a little more trouble than you can handle, I’ll be there to back you up as always.”

………. The two men do their secret handshake and the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:06 pm

DSD's music hits to start off match two of NXT, he makes his way down to the ring, with Kane. He makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Walking up the steel steps, mic in hand, he steps through the ropes and raises his mic to his mouth.

Ladies and Gentlemen do not adjust your screens, turn your volumes up to 11 because The Gate City God has a message for each and every one of you if you rewind to three weeks ago I took a two time NXT champion and made him my BITCH and left him a bloody mess!! Then you fast forward to a week later Chris Adams V. D'Angelo St. Daniels....doesn't seem to fit and I'm sure you agree that he had NO business being in the ring with me that night and I proved that I am a SERIOUS competitor in need of SERIOUS opponents in SERIOUS matches.

So this is a message to you Kane, give me the title shot that I so rightfully deserve that I am entitled to. Forget putting in some second rate loser that's in the battle royal  at Nightmare Before Twistmas, you give me my opportunity and I assure you Kane that D'Angelo St. Daniels will be left standing as your NEW champion.

Drops the mic waits for NovaK
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 pm

** POST MATCH COMMENTS FROM THE AUTHORITY'S D'ANGELO ST. DANIELS **

JoJo: Certainly a shocking turn of events here on NXT, D'Angelo St. Daniels making Bryan Novak submit to the "Boarder City Stretch"
JoJo turns to DSD

DSD: WOOOOOO I told you ...I TOLD YOU ALL I am a SERIOUS competitor in NEED OF SERIOUS opponents, I just beat "the LONGEST CHAMPION IN NXT HISTORY", I just made him tap out so Bryan Novak if you beat Boso following the basic wrestling ideology your next challenger should be ME. Kane has sent me meager superstar, after meager superstar, after meager superstar and I sacrifice them in that ring, CMV fans ALL OF YOUR HEROS ARE FAILING YOU.......this is my world now.

DSD leaves the booth
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:37 am

The show comes back from commercial after the co-Main Event of episode 49 of NXT, Skylark is the only man in the ring, with two chairs in the centre of the ring to accompany him. Skylark has a mic in hand, ready to address the NXT Universe.

Dave Skylark:
Welcome everybody! To Skylark Tonight, making it's debut, on your NXT screens! Hosted as always, by the one, the only, Dave Skylark. If you've never heard of Skylark Tonight, then where have you been?! We've interviewed such men as Eminem, Kanye West, and even Kim Jong-Un! Now my guest tonight, is a little different to those men, he's tall, he's terrifying, and I put him in a submission hold a few months ago. The NXT General Manager Kane everybody!!!

Kane's music hits, he comes out to the stage, suit and all, and makes his way down to the ring. Skylark can be seen urging the audience to clap in the ring as he ferociously claps while the NXT General Manager makes his way to the ring. Kane, now in the ring, picks up the second mic from the chair, Dave Skylark gestures for Kane to sit down.

Dave Skylark:
So Kane! Welcome to Skylark Tonight! So Kane, I want to cut straight down to the nitty gritty, Casey Reyes, what's going on with him? I mean, you certainly made the right choice by replacing him with D'Angelo St. Daniels. But, he seems to be taking a mind of his own, calling you out, so what's up with that?

Kane:
The issue, with Casey Reyes, was that he, couldn't get the job done. He constantly, fails me, he, was the reason, that The Authority lost at NXT Showdown, he, was holding us back, making us, look week, his demise was necessary in order, to strengthen, The Authority.

Dave Skylark:
That's great, but you ignored my question, what's your take on this forceful, aggressive nature, that D'Angelo St. Daniels has?

Kane:
He has confidence, and as I've said, it's our job, as The Authority, to maintain, a sense of, power, on NXT, if he believes, in his ability, then he should have, no problem, overcoming his opponent in four days time, at Nightmare before Twistmas, the two time former NXT Champion, Eric Matthews.

Dave Skylark:
Now, this is something else I've been hearing lately, one of the Superstars on the roster, Kryminal, his contract is soon to expire, is that right? Nightmare Before Twistmas is the expiration date if I'm not mistaken? Where does that leave him?

Kane:
Kryminal, has failed, to prove himself, on NXT, and I'll gladly see him go, however, I'm giving him, one more chance. On the pre show, for Nightmare Before Twistmas, there'll be a ladder match, for Kryminals contract. If Kryminal, wants to stay here, then --

Dave Skylark:
I assume I'm on the card somewhere right?

Kane completely disregards what Skylark has said and continues on.

Kane:
he will have to fight, for his, NXT contract, against a man, we've scouted, who wants to be here. But Kryminal, will have to wait, to find out.

Dave Skylark:
That's great for Kryminal, but tracking back to my question, where do I fit in, on the last Pay Per View of the year?

Kane stands on his feet, looming above Skylark.

Kane:
I can assure you, that you, will be, at NXT Takeover, next month, but you, can think of, your abscence from the Nightmare Before Twistmas Pay Per View, as a punishment, for locking in the Kimura.

Before Skylark can respond, Kane grabs him by the throat and lifts him up for a Chokeslam, and hits it, as the camera shifts to the announcers recap what's just happened.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am

Tom Phillips: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time Boso The Magnificent!

*Boso steps into frame*

Tom: Boso congrantulations on earning yet another European Title Shot, you must be thrilled but at the same time, worried. *Boso cocks his head* As going into this match you are going against Bryan Novak who has defeated you many times now and seems virtually unstoppable when it comes to title defenses, if you loose this match you will be fired from NXT. I want to get your thoughts on this.

Boso: *Boso laughs and stops abruptly as he slaps his hand on Tom's shoulder* hrmph, Do I look worried Tom? Do I look like someone that worries? At all? No matter the situation I find the bright side to it, the bright side is that Novak is in need of a smile. Although he may not know it yet the championship has become a burden to dear sweet Bryan Novak and it is I burden I will glady lift fom his shoulders as I help bring some joy back into his life. I gladly welcome Novak to enter the Carnival and he will leave with a smile on his face as I send him off to Shangri La where he will find true peace, but it comes at the price of gold, gold which will empower my Carnival help spread laughter throughout the Communiverse, and it will nothing short of Magnificent, just like a good old pie to the face!*Boso begins to laugh manically as he slams a pie into Tom's face*
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Ibf6miCxwR2rAu
*And skips off as his laugh fades into echos*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:48 am

As Nightmare Before [nah] rolls on, Brett Angel is seen making some last minute preparations before his match when none other than Titus O’Neil walks through the door! Angel stops what he’s doing and the two men lock eyes with Titus being the first to speak.

Hey man, wanted to come in here and say good luck before the match tonight. Kane seems to like keeping me on the back burner, guess he doesn’t like the way I come out here and steal the show every chance that I get!

Angel smirks a bit and sizes Titus up for a second.

There are a bunch of boys running around here, doing this for the fame and the glory; a bitch of selfish pieces of shit who are making a mockery of this whole experience. But me and you; we’re real men, fighting for a real cause. You have a family to feed, a child who who’ll get the chance to sit in front of the TV and watching daddy do what he loves. Tonight you get to fight for the people you love, and I’ll do the same for the woman who will never get the chance to wrestling ring again.

Titus nods.

I know Kane thinks all hell will break lose between us and we’ll wipe each other off the face of the planet when the hatred because too intense but the way I’m seeing things is that we get another opportunity to be the highlight of the show and the rest of these clowns are gonna be forced to catch up to us.

And ever since last month I’ve been working harder than ever. You won’t beat me as easily as last time.

That draws a laugh from Titus.

Bro, calling that an easy win is like saying Kane has a head full of hair. I worked as hard as I ever have to beat you, and I know that you’re gonna push me to the limit again tonight. Guess all that’s left to say is may the best man win.

Angel offers a hand and Titus accepts and the screen fades to black as the two opponents shake hands.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

*As Novak celebrates his victory Boso sits in the corner with a frown on his face. Novak atempts to shake Boso's hand but Boso just begins to laugh. Novak just shakes his head and leaves the ring, as Novak reaches the top of the ramp Boso begins to speak*

Boso: Hahaha, hey Novak you may have won but as I said that title is a burden and hoohoo believe me when I say you should... Watch your back.

*Just as Boso is finished speaking Novak turns around to look at the ring but he is met by a vicious spear through the NXT titantron!*
NXT Promo Center - Page 10 Rhynogore

NXT Commentator Miztacular: Oh my god! Who the- its-its Marko Punish! Marko Punish has just speared the European Champion through the titantron! My god Novak must be broken in half! But what the hell is Marko Punish doing here on NXT!?

*Punish towers over Novak's broken body raising the European Championship over his head as the referee's and EMT's rush in to help Novak. Marko looks out at the arena as he is met with a shower of boo's as the show comes to it's end*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:27 am

Kryminal is celebrating in the ring after winning his contract back, Saint is on the outside, his dreams shattered. Kryminal can't contain himself with joy after winning his contract, all he has to do now, is sign it, and he has his job back!

Kanes theme hits the PA system, and the NXT General Manager comes out from the back, a pen in one hand, and a mic in the other, he makes his way down to the ring, walks up the steps as Kryminal holds the ropes open for him, showing the NXT General Manager some respect. Kane stands before Kryminal in the centre of the ring and raises his mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Congratulations, Kryminal. You proved me wrong, by climbing, the ladder and retrieving, your contract extension, that was hanging from the ceiling. Now, as the General Manager of NXT, it's my job to do, what's best for business, which seemingly, is to allow you, to sign your contract and keep you, on the NXT Roster.

Kryminal opens up the briefcase to see the contract inside, he reaches out and goes to take the pen from Kane, who holds it firmly in his grasp. Kryminal chuckles, the NXT General Manager is clearly toying with him.

Kane finally lets go of the pen and allows Kryminal to sign it, a brief moment later Kryminal picks up the contract and goes to shake the hands of Kane. But, but Kane, picks him up, into a chokeslam! Sending Kryminal crashing down onto the briefcase. Kane then proceeds to tear up the contract over Kryminal, before walking outside and helping Adam Saint to his feet as the camera zooms in on Kryminal before fading to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 pm

The second match of the night has just ended, and there's some commotion in the parking lot of the arena.

???:
I need some doctors out here! Get all the medical staff! Quickly!

The camera crew here's this commotion and runs to the parking lot, to see Titus O'Neil slumped over his car, which is dented and smashed. Brett Angel is looking over him

Angel:
Stop recording this, and go and get a god damn doctor.

Angel starts to check the vitals of Titus, talking to himself

Angel:
First my wife, and now the only guy in this arena other than me with a reason to be here. Don't worry Titus, I'm going to find out who did this, and take them out.

An ambulance enters the parking lot, doctors step out and begin loading Titus onto a stretcher, it seems we won't be seeing the rubber match between Angel and Titus this month. A few minutes pass by and the ambulance leaves, making its way to the nearest hospital as the camera fades out in preparation for the third match of the night.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 pm

The camera cuts to a close up of Anonymous. He extends his hands to a keyboard, and begins typing. The words appear on the screen:

Byron Elliot

Can we play by the rules? The rules clearly state a foot can placed on the ropes to break a submission.

You like to break rules? Thats ok, so do.... We....

In fact, why not just get rid of the rules all together? Thats the way We prefer to do things anyway.

You wont get another chance to... get Funky.

Your 2-0 in a fluke.

Time to pick on someone your own size. But remember... WE  are bigger than you can imagine.
"

Anonymous stands as the screen begins to fade. He walks away, and just before the feed cuts you see another mask in the background.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:15 am

Live on the Communiverse Network! The NXT Glammy Awards, tonight,  hosted by the one, the only, The Miz.

The camera switches, The Miz's face can be seen, smirking as always, the camera zooms out, to see Miz in a wheelchair on the stage in the NXT Arena. He has a mic, built in to the wheelchair, the envelopes in hand, ready to start the nominations.

The Miz:
Welcome to the NXT Glammy awards, I'm your host, The Most Must See Superstar of all time, tonight, is a special night, the first ever Glammy Award ceremony for NXT, I'm your host, The Miz, now lets get things started!

The Miz wheels over to the presentation stand which is purposefully lowered to ensure the incapacitated Miz can reach it.

The Miz:
We'll be starting off the awards ceremony, with none other, than the Superstar of the Year award! The nominations are; Ryan Kent, JustIN Sane, The American Justice and none other than Brett Angel.

The screen splits into four sections isolation each nomination from the crowd as the drum-roll hits.

The Miz:
The winner is! JustIN Sane!

The camera pans over to JustIN Sane in the crowd, who gets up and makes his way to the stage, Kane can be seen visibly annoyed at the fact that one of his rivals has won a Glammy Award.

Justin Sane offers a hand out to shake the hand of The Miz, which turns into a very awkward affair, as The Miz's arms are currently broken thanks to American Justice, after a few seconds of awkwardness, Sane pats The Miz on the back and steps up to take the award.

JustIN Sane:
Thank you, thank you, I won't lie, but straight off the bat I expected to win Superstar of the Year, and now that I have, I can rub it in Kane's face for kicking me out of The Authority, I mean, I'm Superstar of the Year Kane, I'm the best thing to happen this year, and you replaced me with a rookie.

But in a lighter note, thank you all for your votes! I hope I can continue to win awards on the Main Roster!

The audience claps as JustIN Sane gets a photo taken with his award before making his way down back to his seat. The Camera pans back to The Miz

The Miz:
For the record, can people not try to shake my hands tonight, it just won't work, okay. You see how awkward that was?! yeah, lets keep away from that from now on. But back to the Glammies, the second award of the night, The Match of the Year award!

The next award, goes to the best match, the winner of the match will of course accept the award, and the nominations are; JustIN Sane versus Ryan Kent, Chris Adams versus Boso The Magnificent, Jaymes Landon Vain versus Ace Stephens, and lastly, Brett Angel versus Kryminal, wow, so many of these guys aren't even on the NXT Roster anymore. Come on Kane! What're you doing!

The drum-roll starts, the camera splits into four, singling out Angel, JLV, Sane and Boso

The Miz:
The winner is..... JustIN Sane versus Ryan Kent! Jesus Sane, please stop winning, it looks like Kanes head is about to explode over there.

The crowd applauds as JustIN Sane makes his way up to the stage for a second award, this time he just walks past Miz to avoid the awkwardness, Miz is left there insulted at this.

JustIN Sane:
I'm going to make this one short and sweet, because expect more to come, and I don't want to take too much time, but Kane, look at this, two awards now?

But of course it takes two men to make a match, and so some of the credit has to go to Ryan Kent! Give him a round of applause!

JustIN Sane makes his way back to his seat while the crowd applauds both men.

The Miz:
Now onto the third award of the ten, this one, is Tag Team of the Year, and the nominations are; The United Kingdom, Wesson and Smith, The R 'n' L Express and The Patriots.

The drum-roll occurs, as Miz can be seen on stage blatantly struggling to re-adjust his wheelchair.

The Miz:
The winner! Is... The United Kingdom! Well, isn't this awkward, because out of the four teams, they are the only one not here tonight, lets hope they don't win anymore awards here tonight then! At least I don't have to try and shake someones hand with this one.

But onto the next award! We're going to have The Champion of the Year Award Of course, none of these make better Champions than me, I mean, where's there Wrestlemania moment? But I digress. The nominations are; The Two Time European Champion, Bryan Novak, The Two Time Tag Team Champions, The United Kingdom, lets hope they don't win. The Two Time NXT Champion, JustIN Sane, if he wins, I think Kane's head will go up in flames, kinda like his parents, and lastly, The Two Time Television Champion, Lorin Seoul.

The camera splits into four, leaving The Miz to awkwardly smile in one section because The United Kingdom didn't show up tonight. The drum-roll goes off, who's going to win?!

The Miz:
Bryan Novak is the winner everybody!!!! The longest reigning champion in NXT History.

The crowd applauses as Novak makes his way up the ramp, he looks to bump the fist of The Miz, which leaves Miz with a painful look on his face, Novak walks up to the stage, picks up the award and.... just walks back down to his seat?

The Miz:
Novak? You're.. You're supposed to say a few words..

Novak completely ignores Miz and sits down.

The Miz:
Bryan Novak everybody!!!

The Miz tries to re-ignite the clapping, but because he can't physically clap, it just turns into an awkward scene on the stage, and the crowd aren't sure what Miz is doing, it just breaks into laughter.

The Miz:
Ahem, calm down! Now anyway, onto the next award! The award for the most effective finisher! The Finisher of the Year Award The nominations are; The Landing Clash, The Torture Rack, Flipping off the Neighbours and finally the TKO.

The camera, as always, divides into four, highlight Ryan Kent, American Justice, Jaymes Landon Vain and the two time NXT Champion, Eric Matthews!

The Miz:
The winner is! Oh for god sake, American Justice!

American Justice makes his way up the stage, the crowd doesn't really clap, Miz tries to wheel away from Justice, wheeling his way across the stage before Justice catches him and picks him up by one hand, and carries him over to the presentation stand.

American Justice:
The Torture Rack, is the dealer of Justice, It repairs all of the wrong in this world, and it will continue to do so, for years to come. I do not need, this trophy, this ornament and so you may keep it, Miz.

The American Justrice drops Miz on the floor and smashes the trophy before walking back to his seat in the crowd. Some staff help Miz back to his wheelchair as he prepares himself for the next award.

The Miz:
Thank you for that, Justice, you continue to prove why I'm just so glad... To have you on RAW.

But enough of that, we have the next award to do, the Face of the Year award!  The nominations are; Ryan Kent, Richard Thunder, Eric Matthews and Brett Angel

The camera again splits into four sections, however, Miz, again takes up one of them, as Ryan Kent couldn't make it tonight due to his gruelling matches as of late on the Main Roster. The drom-roll hits, who's it going to be!

The Miz:
The winner is! Of course.... Ryan Kent. Another no show, this is why you need me on NXT, I am must see, I make people want to appear on NXT just so they can say they're in the same arena as the man who Main Evented Wrestlemania 27.
Now, onto the next award, which is of course, Heel of the year The nominations are; Kane, Casey Reyes, JustIN Sane, and the now fired, Boso The Magnificent, imagine the animosity in this room if Sane wins another award, yeah, I see you over there Kane.

We get the deal by now, drum-roll sounds, the camera splits into four, highlighting Sane, Kane, Boso and Casey Reyes.

The Miz:
The winner, I'm sure this will lighten the mood, Kane!

Kane makes his way slowly up the ramp towards the stage, the crowd is clapping, but it seems very, very forced. Kane finally gets there and before he does anything, he picks The Miz up, and chokeslams him off of the stage.

Kane:
Now, for the rest, of the awards, I'll take over, and host the awards. Voting me, as the heel of the year, is certainly, what's best, for business. It is seemingly, the only good thing, to come of these awards so far. But now, to the next, Glammy award.

The next Glammy, is for the Feud of the Year, of course, there is only one option, however, for you blinded simpletons, I'll read them all out. The Authority versus The NXT Roster, The R 'n' L Express versus The Ascension, Eric Matthews, versus JustIN Sane and finally, The breakup, of the United Kingdom. The winner, of Feud of the Year, is, The Authority versus The NXT Roster, I'll take this award for myself, as the instigator, of the feud.

This award ceremony, is becoming, tiresome, so there will be, no more drumroll. The next award, goes to the OMG Moment, of the Yearr.

The nominations, for this award, are; Son of Sheik, winning something, Dallas Space, pinning American Justice, Ryan Kent, pinning four out of the five men, inside the chamber, and finally, Jaymes Landon Vain, running into the steps.

The winner is, Jaymes Landon Vain, running into the steps, a round of applause, is necessary in this instance.

Jaymes Landon Vain makes his way to the stage, with the forced claps following him, it seems as if he has some sort of object in his hand, this should be interesting. Kane shakes the hand of JLV and presents him with the award, before he takes the stand.

JLV:
All of you, probably see me running into the steel steps as a comedic moment, which is why you voted for it, however, in essence, it's just another moment, for my scrapbook, take a look.

The lights dim, and Jaymes Landon Vain turns behind him to see a screen drawn down and a projector wheeled to the centre of the stage, the first image loads up, to see Jaymes Landon Vain on the beach, with some steel steps, building a sandcastle together.

JLV:
This first one, was two years ago at Majorca, me and my good buddy, the steel steps spent a two week vacation, building some sandcastles and just chilling in the pool, like this.

Jaymes Vain presses a button on the clicker in his hand to reveal the next picture, which is Jaymes Vain playing water polo, the steel steps in goal, blocking the entire goal.

JLV:
We were a great team, didn't concede a single goal, because of this guy in goal. Now onto this last sequence I want to show you.

Vain clicks the clicker to show him sitting in a large room in front of a TV with the steel steps sharing the chair with him.

JLV:
This one is me hitting up some FIFA with my good friend the steel steps, I was Real Madrid, he was West Ham, the irons. Get it.

Vain clicks the clicker again to see a freeze frame of the steel steps flying through the air at Jaymes Vain.

JLV:
I won the match, he didn't really like that. But anyway, that's all the snaps we have time for, but you're interested in more, just follow my instagram for hundreds of selfies!

Kane:
Clap! Don't you know a talent when you see one!

The audience begins clapping awkwardly as JLV makes his way back to his seat while Kane prepares the final award.

Kane:
Now, for the final award, The Gone but not Forgotten Award now of course the winner of this award won't, be able to collect it, because they are no longer, employed in this vicinity. Here are the nominations, Kevin Payne, Thomas Sullivan, TJ Kendra and Walker Bolek.

The winner, is Kevin Payne!

Congratulations, to Kevin Payne, for being the one, without a job, that people care about most.

Kane chuckles to himself.

Kane:
That is all of the NXT Glammy Awards for this year, I'm sure next year, can only get better, when we won't have, people like JustIN Sane winning awards. Thank you all for coming, and now get out, of my arena, before I chokeslam you all, straight to hell!!

The arena goes black, adn fire erupts all around it, as Kane's theme plays to end the night.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 am

Tom Phillips: Ladies and Gentlemen, Marko Punish *the camera zoom's out to reveal Mako*. Marko the big question this week concern your actions last week walking out on your partner, D'Angelo St. Daniels. What is your response?

Marko Punish: First off Mr. Saint Daniel is not my partner, piccolo uomo così stupido. All I've heard since last week is everyone has been asking why I walked out on Saint Daniels? It seems you people are all stupido, as the answer is quite simple: I never should have been in the match! I am not here to make friends or waste my time on pointless tag matches with piccole troiette like Saint, I am here for Gold and that is it. Kane best be careful what he does or say about my actions lat week or he will be next the be Punished.

*Marko walks off.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next