Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 16 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:28 pm

INT. HOTEL ROOM - Evening

--The scene opens up showing Zack Starr standing outside on the pent house balcony gazing off to the horizon wearing his trademark custom Aviator Sunglasses. He goes into his pants pocket and brings out a pack of cigarettes. He pops the pack of cigarettes a few times for a cigarette, places the pack on the rail of the balcony, pulls a Zippo lighter of his pocket, and lighting in one motion. He takes a drag of his cigarette, flicks the ashes from the tip of the cigarette over the balcony, and casually turns to see the camera. 

Zack Starr
Ahhhh well if it isn't the Paparazzi, always trying to catch my every move. Well while you're here you can have the duty of filming my promo about my in ring debut at NXT iMPLOSION, so make sure you get my good side......

--Zack Starr takes one last good drag from his cigarette then turns to the outside flicks it over the balcony. Starr walks inside of his hotel room shutting the sliding door behind him.

Zack Starr
The Authority's Kane placed me in the Pre-Show match against the self-proclaimed "Opening Match Master" Luke Brinton. Well let me tell you something about The Authority....F#@K The Authority and Pre-Show openers, you can bleep that right?

--Camera shakes as the Paparazzi shakes his head for yes

Zack Starr
Good...back to what I was saying, NXT is a great show with tons of great "Talent" and if one of those individuals are like Brinton they would attempt to bury and injury me with endless highflying and dangerous spots without substance. I AM ZACK STARR and I see a dashing youthful star in Jaymes Landon Vain & Casey Reyes to REVOLT against the machine in the form of The Authority who's running NXT to their liking. I've come to save the wrestling in the NXT program and our revolution will not be  televised. What would any of you spot monkeys co-stars do without a fair chance to shine? Will you fight for your spotlight? No you won't because there are walls in NXT and those walls are guarded be The Authority and you need people with balls to break down those walls, so who will fight? Fight and you will have a better career in NXT and you will survive for at least a little while until you have to face Vain, Reyes, or myself.....now paparazzi man get out of my room before I have security rough you up.

--Zack Starr shoves the paparazzi out of his room and slams the door in his face

Last edited by ChildishGent on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Randy Borton wrote:better than painn's promos

> Been in the mid card scene his whole career, thinks he can talk down to me.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Painn vs. Borton at Wrestlemania 3 confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 pm

*Days after his NXT Championship win, Brett Angel is sitting in a chair across from an interviewer. Angel’s eyes are red from the crying, face scratched up from the fighting. He’s wearing a suit, which is new for him and has the NXT Title draped over his shoulder, another new for him. He offers the interviewer a smile signaling that he’s ready to begin.*

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, the new NXT Champion, Brett Angel! Brett, how does it feel to be champion after everything you’ve gone through in this company?

Brett Angel: See, that’s an interesting question ‘cause for a long time it didn’t feel like anything. It felt like me standing there with the title in my hands was way too good to be true. Sometimes looking at the belt isn’t enough, I have to touch it too so that I’m reminded that this right here is the truth: I am the champion.

Interviewer: I can see what you mean; a year ago you weren’t even in the company.

Brett Angel: A year ago I was just a man with a dream who had spent years sitting on my ass hating myself and thinking that dreams didn’t come true after Rosemary was ripped away from me. It wasn’t fair that somebody with so much light, so much potential to be one of the greatest this business had ever seen would never get the chance to live her dream.

Interviewer: And that’s when you made the choice to drop boxing for wrestling to make that dream a reality.

Brett Angel: It didn’t feel like a choice at first; it was something I thought I had to do so that she could smile again. It wasn’t easy to get here. I have the scars to prove that much, and I’m only going to get more as I fight to keep this spot.

Interviewer: Did you ever think that you’d be winning in the main event of NXT’s biggest pay per view when you first arrived?

Brett Angel: I thought the Television title would be as good as would get for me. The first few weeks in NXT were surreal because every match that I won gave me the confidence to know that I could make something of myself here. I’m still rough around the edges, I’ll be the first to admit it, but nobody has worked as hard as me since the day I laced up my very first pair of wrestling boots.

Interviewer: I know you dedicate this all to your wife, Brett, but you’ve physically, emotionally and mentally invested a lot of yourself into your career, and it had to have meant a lot to you personally to win that belt.

Brett Angel: This title means closure. It’s the highlight of a career that never was. But for me personally? It’s a fuck you to everyone who looked down at me and told me that I wouldn’t last a day. It’s a slap in the face to the bastards who let my wife’s name slip through their lips and spit on her grave. It’s a message to everyone who’s been kicked while they were down that they don’t have to be afraid to stand again.

Interviewer: Do you think being NXT Champion make you the best in the company?

Brett Angel: I’m more concerned about it making me a target for every man who wants to step into my shoes.

Interviewer: And for someone like Chris Adams who will likely use his rematch clause as soon as he can.

Brett Angel: I’ll be ready for him. I told him that things wouldn’t go his way when he was left to fight alone, but he was too busy dancing and disrespecting my wife to listen. The funny thing is that I don’t hate Chris, I just didn’t appreciate the way the thought he could say and do anything he wanted to me because I wasn’t a gifted athlete like him. From titles to wives, I know better than anyone that you can blink and find that you’ve lost everything—but I’m going to fight to hold onto this for as long as I can. But no matter what Chris says or does from this point on nothing will change that he couldn’t get the job done with the world, his mama and his friends watching at NXT Implosion.

Interviewer: So what’s next for you, Brett?

Brett Angel: I’ve just gotta gear up and get ready for the fights ahead. It wouldn’t come as a surprise to hear that Kane didn’t like what he saw at Implosion, and there’s a locker room full of men who will gladly take me on for the belt. I’m gonna enjoy every second that I’m champion.

Interviewer: Thanks for joining me, Brett.

Brett Angel: Thanks for having me.

*The two shake hands as the screen fades to black.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 pm

But just a second before that pesky screen can fully fade away, Brett Angel can sense that someone is hovering over him. He quickly stands straight to his feet, turning around to see the former NXT champion, Chris Adams, staring dagger-eyed at the NXT title.

Adams
Hmph, those were some . . . Interesting things that you had to say there, Brett. Very, very interesting. You know what boggles my mind though, Brett? What has kept me awake these past couple of nights? It's the fact that you are the NXT champion, and you didn't even pin or submit me! No, you simply PUSHED me off of a ladder, ha ha, you pushed me!!! And you honestly feel as though you deserve that title over your shoulder? Ah ha, you've NEVER pinned me OR forced me to say I quit, Brett, never. The only times that you've "beaten me", is in some sort of gimmick match, or having a partner do it for you. That's the bottom line, my friend, that's just how it is and always will be! You are NOTHING compared to me or ANYONE on this roster for that matter! You're filth, scum, a depressed, depraved, asshole who just needs to forget about his DEAD wife and get LAID! Hmph, you're little question asker here was right about one thing though, Brett, I'm not gonna let you keep what belongs to ME for a second longer than I have to! And that's why on the next episode of NXT, I'm cashing in my rematch clause! Ha ha, and hey! Someone'll be joining us ringside, an old pal of ours! You remember Elliot, right? The man that you nearly killed!?

The returning Elliot steps into frame, his arm draped over Chris' shoulder. Both men have a devilish glow about them as they walk off set, leaving Angel furious.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Woah that's my excuse find your own excuse lol
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Kanes theme hits after the opening match on the fallout of NXT iMPLOSION. He makes his way down to the ring with a smirk on his face, followed by D'Angelo St. Daniels and Nathan Willis, Kane climbs into the ring as always, followed by the rest of The Authority, who stand behind him as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Three nights ago, at NXT iMPLOSION, the Authority did, what's best, for business. When we obtained, a clean sweep, throughout the night. Nathan Willis, decimated, Jaymes Landon Vain, throwing him around, all over, the arena. While D'Angelo St. Daniels, proved, that he was  the right man, to be in The Authority, when he decimated, Casey Reyes.

However, do not fear, Casey, for you, will have a shot at Redemption, because at Redemption Road, in four weeks time, you will be facing, not D'Angelo St. Daniels, not Nathan Willis. You will be dragged, straight down to hell! When you go one on one, with me. I put you, on the sidelines, for 6 months, this time, I will end, your career!

Kane:
This little, revolt, you have going on, isn't working too well, is it? The only one of you, that managed to pick up a win at iMPLOSION, was the man, who couldn't even make the main card, Zack Starr. Who tonight, will face, this man, Nathan, Willis, and that match, is up next!

Kane:
But before, we get to that, I have just one mor---

Haydens theme hits, as the crowds boos become deafening. Hayden makes his way out from the back, and down to the ring, mic in hand already, he slides in under the bottom rope and stands face to face with the NXT General Manager Kane.

Hayden:
You want what's best for business right? Well you will give me another shot at Marko Punish, right here tonight! He got lucky, I was saving myself for the war I was to have against American Justice later on in the night! So demand, you give me a rematch. I don't want to hear any of your crap Kane. I'm bigger than all of you, I won the 2017 Royal Rumble and will go on to Main Event Wrestlemania, for the second year in a row, where I will decimate your former ''guy'' JustIN Sane! So you will, give that rematch, and it will, be tonight. You hear me!

Kane and Hayden look face to face, Kane towering above Hayden slowly raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Not tonight.

Hayden goes to raise his mic to his mouth, but Kane wraps his hand around the throat of Hayden and hits him with a chokeslam down onto the mat.

Kane:
Because tonight, you'll be facing, this man, D'Angelo St. Daniels, because that's what's best for business.

All three members of The Authority stand over Hayden while he's down on the mat, surely not ready for his match tonight against DSD.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 am

*As NXT Episode 71 goes on the air, we bear witness to a horrific scene: there is the brand new NXT Champion Brett Angel, sitting in the parking lot groaning with his back pressed against a car’s tire. Clothes from what is presumably his suitcase is scattered everywhere. The driver’s side door is open and because the key is still in the car’s ignition, the radio is still on.

The camera does a 360 of the car to show various dents on the vehicle’s exterior and the NXT Championship is spotted on the passenger’s seat where Angel was able to take various glances at it to reaffirm that he is truly the reigning champion. It’s a reign that’s off to a slow start.

Angel can be heard groaning as the camera pans back toward him to show that he’s holding his ribs, his shirt spotted with dark-red stains of what can only be blood. Now aware of the situation, NXT personnel, from doctors to security come rushing out to the scene of what seems to have been a brutal attack.

The former pro-boxer winces as the doctor sticks a hand under his shirt to assess the damage done to Angel’s ribs. A member of the security team kneels down next to Angel hoping to make sense of all of this.

“Do you have any idea who could have done this to you?” The guard asks.

Angel answers through clenched teeth. “Yes.”

“Wait, you do? Did you actually see the guy?” The guard asks, a hint of surprise in his voice, but his expression shows that he’s determined to get to the bottom of this mystery.*

Angel response comes out in a hiss, the pain clearly unbearable. “Yes.”

The guard’s eyes fly open wide; talk about a lucky break. “Well, tell us who it is and we’ll go catch the son of the bitch.”

Foregoing words this time, Angel simply shakes his head and forces himself to get on his feet. Angel crawls into the car to retrieve the NXT Championship. As Angel tries to walk away, the guard grabs him by the wrist effectively halting the champ in his steps. The guard tries to suppress it as best he can, but you can still hear the disbelief in his voice.

“Come on, Brett; you’re not thinking straight,” he says incredulously. “You said you saw who did this to you. Give us a name, give us something and we’ll try to help you.”

An attempt by Angel to speak leads to a fit of violent coughing that nearly brings the champ to his knees. Angel pulls his arm out of the guard’s grasp. His voice is hoarse as he speaks.

”If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a title to defend.”

Angel gingerly walks away as NXT cuts to commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:01 am

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:22 pm

NXT Episode 72 goes on air to reveal the inside of the NXT General Manager Kane's office. Kane can be seen standing behind the desk while Angel is seated in front of him, the NXT Championship on is laid out on the desk.

Kane:
You see, Angel, this is not the first time, that this, has happened. As the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do what's best for business. And right now, that is to strip you, of the NXT Championship. You're just not, cut out, for this business Angel. This is proof of that. I had to previously, deny you, your rematch clause, for the NXT Television Championship, and now, because of your injuries. I need to, relinquish you, of the NXT Title. Because that's, what's best for business.

Angel goes to get up from the chair in anger, but D'Angelo St. Daniels and Nathan Willis stop him, and sit him back down in the chair, as Kane continues.

Kane:
An NXT Champion, is supposed to be strong, dominant, and able to defend his Championship, you are none of the above. The only reason you, are Champion right now, is because Adams, was disqualified. He had you, on the ropes. Look at you, you can barely walk! This discussion, is over. Now, get out, of my office, before I chokeslam you, straight to hell!

The camera fades as Willis and DSD remove Angel from the room, the camera feed opens up again at the ring.

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, as we've just seen, the NXT General Manager Kane, has just stripped Brett Angel of his NXT Championship, shades of Deja Vu as his title reign, once again only lasts three days. That has to be hard for Angel, not being able to last even a week as Champion, after all of his hard work.

The crowd goes wild, knowing they are in for a treat tonight as Lesnar looks to make one of his rare appearances on live TV. Lesnar makes his way down to the ring followed by Heyman, Lesnar leaps onto the apron and bounces up and down on it for a few moments while Heyman makes his way into the ring. As Heyman walks to the centre of the ring, Lesnar leaps over the rope and stands next his advocate.

-Paul Heyman-
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and this right here is my client, Brock Lesnar. We stand here today because of the rumors swirling about who will be challenging for the NXT Championship come Redemption Road, and it’s been disturbing that I have yet to hear Brock Lesnar’s name be brought up. Brock Lesnar is the man who made NXT must-watch television because never before had this brand been able to witness a true legitimate threat. Brock Lesnar is a threat to every championship and to every wrestler because he conquers everyone everywhere he goes. The entire world knows that Brock Lesnar is unstoppable, and after what he did to Titus O’Neil, it’s time he get the title shot he deserves before the bodies start piling up

Lesnar begins pacing back and forth in the ring waiting for someone in the back to come out here and tell him that he’s next in line for a title shot.

Instead of Kane, however, it’s Titus O’Neil’s theme that blares through the speakers to the delight of the crowd. O’Neil looks focused as he walks with a purpose down the ramp and enters the ring with a microphone in hand. He stares down Lesnar as he speaks.

-Titus O'Neil-
Look, you beat me, all right? You gave me one of the worst whoopings I’ve ever gotten in my career. But here’s the thing, Brock Lesnar: I was down, but I’m back up on my two feet, you hear me? You may have thought you left me for dead, but I’m still alive and kicking. And you know what that means? Let me help you out a little, since you clearly don’t do a lot of thinking for yourself. It means that we still have a little unfinished business. If that was just a one and done match, then I would shake your hand and we would go our separate ways, but that’s not the case now, is it? See you tried to take me out and end my career, and this may come as a surprise to you, but I don’t take kindly to that. I’m not going to stop until you feel what I felt, Brock. I will not rest until it’s your career and your life in jeopardy. I’m a nice guy until my back’s pressed against the wall and now it’s time for the fangs to come out.

A defiant O’Neil locks eyes with Lesnar as Heyman tries to calm his client down.

-Paul Heyman-
I don’t think you understand the value of mercy, Titus. For all intents and purposes, the fact that you’re still able to stand after the way Brock Lesnar decimated you is nothing short of a miracle. By all means, that in and of itself deserves some kind of pat on the back because not many people cross paths with Brock Lesnar and live to see another day. But what you need to understand is that Brock Lesnar is done with you. He’s made his point at your expense and now it’s time for him to move on to bigger, better and shinier things. As a matter of fact—

Brett Angel’s theme blares through the speakers catching everyone in the ring by surprise. Angel has had matches with both Lesnar and O’Neil, but that he would choose to come out now—when the fact that he was just stripped of the NXT championship must weigh heavily on his mind—could not have been expected. It’s hard to read Angel’s expression as he walks down the ramp. He already has a mic in hand and speaks as he enters the ring.

-Brett Angel-
I can’t say that I appreciate y’all talking about the NXT Championship as though I’m gonna let that beut go without putting up one hell of a fight. But right now I have even bigger concerns on my mind, like the reason why I’m not champion right now and apparently it’s because of what happened to me—when I was jumped by a coward.

Angel’s staring dead at Lesnar as he says that, and Heyman dramatically clears his throat.

-Paul Heyman
I don’t like what you’re implying, Angel. My client had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to you.

Angel turns to look at Heyman.

-Brett Angel-
I know

Angel turns sharply and floors Titus O’Neil with a hard right punch! O’Neil quickly rolls out of the ring while Angel shouts, “Why did you do it?!” O’Neil offers up no reply, instead he motions for Angel to turn around. When the former NXT Champion does, Lesnar lifts him up onto his shoulders and drops him with the F5! The crowd boos as O’Neil walks around the ring, holding his jaw with a smirk on his face.

NXT cuts to a commercial break with Lesnars theme blaring through the speakers as Lesnar stands over Angel’s body, eyes, like everyone else’s in the arena, locked on O’Neil as he walks backward up the ramp.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:40 pm

-Angel falls to his knees as he celebrates his victories, able to use adrenaline to block out the pain, but not that the fight is over, the suffering continues for the former NXT Champion. The crowd applauds, cheering Angel on, giving him his support after he was able to overcome Punsih toying with him for most of the match.

The Ref helps Angel to his feet, and then the mood in the building suddenly shifts when Titus O’Neil’s theme blares through the speakers. O’Neil wastes no time walking down the ramp and gets into the ring. He pulls a groggy Angel up to his feet, then plants him with Clash of the Titus!

Angel is knocked out and unable to defend himself at all. The crowd is booing heavily; this is betrayal of the highest degree. Titus smirks and rolls out of the ring to grab a microphone.-

-Titus O’Neil-
You know, something, Brett? I guess I gotta give you a little credit. When you said that you knew who attacked you, I thought you were bluffing, and I let my guard down, and I let you sneak that little punch in. If I could go back, the only thing I would change is the fact that you were able to get back into the ring, period. Forget losing your title, forget losing your wife, I want your career to be done, Brett. I want the world to forget about you. Since Chris Adams couldn’t get the job done himself, it’s looks like I’m going to take matters into my own hands. You’ll never be safe here again, Angel, and, if you know what’s good for you, you’ll never come back even if the doctor gives you a clean bill of health.

-As Angel struggles to stand up, O’Neil drops the mic and slides into the ring. He laughs as he kicks Angel to the ground, then hoists him up to his feet so that O’Neil can nearly drive him through the mat with a second Clash of the Titus! O’Neil throws his arms into the air and does his signature barking just before NXT heads to another commercial break.-

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Midway through Episode 73, a video starts playing of Titus O’Neil sitting in his living room with a smug expression on his face.

-Titus O’Neil-
For days and days now, you folks have been asking me why I did it. Why I went out of my way to make sure that Brett Angel lost his NXT Championship despite having the beast known as Brock Lesnar breathing down my back. [Titus chuckles.] Well excuse me for being sick and tired of Brett Angel and his feel-good story. It was heartwarming in the beginning, but now it’s getting tired, and trust me when I say that I’m not the only guy in the back that feels this way. Nobody feels sorrier than me that his wife is gone, but that doesn’t make him a better man than I am just because mine is alive!

Brett Angel became NXT champion out of luck, shooting to the top of this company without putting in half the time and effort in this business that most of us have. That sort of thing can rub a man the wrong way. Drawing number 30 in the Royal Rumble? Luck! Climbing up a ladder at just the right time? Luck! I had to take it upon myself see to it that that luck ran out. I’m not saying that Angel doesn’t deserve to be NXT Champion one day, but this is starting to get out of hand. I never got the chances that he got, the adoration that he got, the amount of screen time he got, and I’m sorry, but I’m done taking a back seat to all of this.

It’s time for Titus O’Neil to be in the spotlight getting all of the title matches and the big paychecks. I have a family to feed, and a kid that wants to see me wrestle all the time. A little child that asked me why Brett Angel abandoned me after claiming to be my friend when Brock Lesnar came barreling in my direction. But this isn’t about revenge, or hatred, or jealousy—I just want the people to remember when it was me they were hoping became the next NXT Champion, remember that night? I do. And I’m going to right that wrong.

Brett, make sure you show your face on NXT next week. At Redemption Road I plan to finish what I started.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next