Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 17 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 am

INT. NXT Backstage - Evening

-- The scene opens with The REVOLT's Zack Starr walking backstage heading towards the entrance stage for his Fatal Four-Way to possibly battle for #1 Contendership for the NXT European Championship.

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
Up next ladies and gentlemen is a Fatal Four-Way for a chance to fight for #1 Contendership for the European Championship Aaron Wait, Andrew Paxton, Thomas Sullivan, and this man on your screen right now The REVOLT's Zack Starr....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Zack passes a corner The Authority's D'Angelo St. Daniels nails Starr with an elbow to the back of the head knocking him down to the concrete floor

You think you're so tough huh pretty boy?

Zack Starr on all fours crawls to get up but DSD nails a kick to the ribs of Starr knocking the wind out of him

YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER DISRESPECTED THE AUTHORITY!!!! YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!!

General Manager of NXT Kane & Stablemate Nathan Willis looks on from a far applauding Daniels
DSD walks out of frame as wheezing Zack Starr struggles  to stand out of nowhere DSD pushes one of the equipment crates into his torso knocking Starr back down
DSD moves the crate away a kneels down to a hurt Zack Starr

This is a battle you're going to lose, so just walk away while you still can, just walk away......

DSD and the rest of The Authority leaves as Jaymes Landon Vain & Casey Reyes comes to the aid of Starr.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:44 am

As Episode 74 of NXT rolls on, we return from a commercial break to see a table sitting in the center of the ring with a clipboard lying on top of it. General Manager Kane is standing off to the side, and the ring is surrounded by at least a dozen security personnel.

[Kane] This nuisance of a rivalry between Brett Angel and Titus O’Neil is getting harder and harder to ignore, and it would appear that they wish to settle this petty feud at Redemption Road. The problem is that neither man has the Authority to make the matches around here—I do. And considering that, in my eyes, Angel is still not fit to compete, this contract signing is to ensure that both participants agree to absolve this company of any liability is an injury should occur as a result of their fight. They will be competing in an Unsanctioned Match, where they will be free to whatever they want to each other, and hopefully wipe themselves out in the process. These guards around the ring are here to ensure that Brett doesn’t escalate things like he did at the last contract signing.

Kane lowers his mic as Angel’s theme blares through the speakers. The crowd is on their feet, cheering their hearts out, completely overjoyed as they watch Angel make his way down to the ring. Angel stares down the guards as he slowly walks up the steel stairs then enters the ring. To the untrained eye, Angel looks completely healthy—certainly not hurt enough to justify stripping him of the championship. But Kane knows best…right? Angel locks eyes with Kane before picking up the pen and signing the contract without hesitation. Next he grabs the mic and looks at the stage.

[Brett Angel] There ya go, Titus.  That’s what’cha wanted, ain’t  it? A fight to the death to settle this grudge that you conveniently didn’t have until Brock Lesnar showed up and beat the shit outta ya. Hell, he did the same to me, but I guess it was wrong of me, to take it like a man and move on, huh? I guess I’m the bad guy because I didn’t want to fight your gotdamn battles for you! I was ready to defend that belt with my life! Hurt, one armed, on my deathbed, I was gonna fight until I had nothing left. I earned that title, I don’t give a damn what you or some old fart in a suit says.

Angel looks at Kane as he says that and the crowd starts buzzing at the way the former champt openly called out his boss. Angel goes to continue speaking, but O’Neil’s theme puts a stop to that. The crowd is booing as O’Neil casually strolls onto the stage with a microphone already in hand. He motions for one of the guards to bring him the contract, and under the prompting of Kane the guard obliges.

[Titus O’Neil] Easy there,  Brett. You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack or something if you keep carrying on like that. It’s like I said, buddy, this isn’t anything personal; you’ve just gotten a little too big for your britches and since Chris Adams couldn’t do it, I had to take it upon myself to knock you off that throne you’ve gotten so comfortable sitting on. This is just business, Brett, and whether you want to believe me or not because you’re looking for a reason to get angry is up to you.

Still standing on the stage, O’Neil is handed the contract and he pretends to look it over before  signing on the dotted line.  

[Titus O’Neil] Luckily this match is unsanctioned because I’d hate for you to be a sore loser and try to sue me and force me to pay for your hospital bills. And I know you’re mad now, but a little ways  down the road you’re going to be thanking me, Brett. Why? Because when you’re actually too hurt to wrestle, maybe you’ll go outside, meet someone new and move on!

Angel exits the ring and tries to go after O’Neil, but the guards are there to stop him. All Angel can do is watch as O’Neil laughs and does his signature bark as NXT cuts to a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:46 am

INT. NXT Backstage  - Evening

-- The scene opens with The REVOLT's Zack Starr struggling to walk down the narrow halls holding his injured ribs leaning against the wall to even stand after a few more steps Zack Starr drops to his knees and then goes to smack the wall in frustration and anger

Zack Starr
DAMNIT!

Starr groans in pain and lays his head against the concrete wall

Zack Starr
I'm starting to hate this place and D'Angelo Saint Daniels if you think this little attack changes anything, you couldn't be any more wrong. Tonight you costed me a chance to challenge for the European Championship and you showed me why The REVOLT is needed now more than ever. Daniels you better get use to seeing my face because I'm going to haunt you, I'M GOING TO HAUNT EVERYTHING YOU DO.....

Zack Starr groans in pain again

I promise, I promise everyone The Authority will DIE, D'Angelo Saint Daniels will never hold the NXT Championship, Nathan Willis will always be fat, and Zack Starr will be champion in NXT. My ribs will heal Daniels but this new found hatred I have towards you will never go away........

Zack Starr groans in pain trying to get up pushing off the wall to stand and continues his painful walk to the clinic
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:56 am

Krzy, not enough comma's.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 pm

but that's american justice's gimmick

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Adams' music continues to blare through the arena long after he has walked to the back, Heyman makes his way back down to the ring to make sure brock is all good, the camera pans to brock who is back on his feet and pushing the medical team away from him, Heyman gets in the ring and proceeds to calm him down.

Adams' theme is cut off for a moment as the arena goes red and flames erupt following Kanes theme playing throughout the arena, Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet but fumbles, losing his footing. Kane makes his way down to the ring, for once, followed by nobody, Heyman is on the apron, pleading with Kane, who is having none of it, Kane proceeds to chokeslam Heyman off of the apron down onto the outside before making his way into the ring to brock. Lesnar rushes at Kane, who drops him with a big boot to the face, Kane wraps his hand around the neck of the beast, and lifts him up from the canvas, slamming him straight back down to the mat.
Kane then walks over to the centre of the ring and pulls a mic out from his suit and raises it to his mouth.

Kane:
Brock, Lesnar, you are clearly, not as powerful, as you think. Today, you have been slain. You think you can beat, The Authority, well The Authority, always wins. No single man, will ever beat The Authority. We are, and always have been, in complete control, of NXT, because as you know, it's my job to do, what's best for business.

Now, as for season two, of NXT, there will, be a womens division, but in order to maintain our control, in the womens division. We need, to expand, The Authority. The Authority will always, remain in power, here in NXT, we are, the consistent pattern across NXT, and so tonight, I'd like to welcome, a new member to The Authority.

Kane lowers the mic and points towards the stage, the crowd goes silent, in anticipation.

Stephanie McMahons theme hits the PA System as Kane claps in the ring while the crowd boo's arguably heavier than ever. Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the top of the ramp smiling, as several women follow her out, presumably the new womens division. The camera pans around the stage showing the new division of NXT as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:44 pm

retconned the original ending cause miz was rushing my life before
--
As Redemption Road continues, Brett Angel’s theme hits the speakers bringing the people packed into the sold-out arena to their feet. As usual, Angel casually and confidently walks down the ramp, showing no signs of nervousness in the face of what will likely be a brutal and bloody Unsanctioned Match. Time stands still as Angel leans against the turnbuckle, truly one of the most magnificent sights in all of wrestling.

He steps through the ropes and stares up the ramp waiting for Titus O’Neil to show his face. Angel looks ready for war, the fire in his eyes as he knows he’s only moments away from getting his revenge. O’Neil’s sneak attack on him in the parking lot is what set the wheels in motion for Kane to strip Angel of the NXT Championship.

The crowd starts to settle down as O’Neil’s theme hits but minutes go by without him coming out. Angel looks even more pissed, if that’s even possible. Now it looks like O’Neil is playing mind games. After another full minute Angel stops looking angry, the look replaced by what may be concern.

That’s when a rather large man walks out from backstage with Titus O’Neil draped over his shoulder. Behind him is a woman—it’s the woman with the Cyborg mask, seen assisting the one-time General Manager on Raw.

What is going on here?

The large man rolls O’Neil into the ring and he stands at ringside next to the woman. Angel looks confused, the ref looks confused, everyone looks confused and it doesn’t help when another man walks through the crowd and hops over the barricade. He grabs a microphone from the ring-side area and walks it over to the woman, handing it to her.

“You’re not the only one who knows loss,” she says. “You shouldn’t become a pariah for mourning.”

O’Neil begins to stir and as he gets up the ref calls for the bell.

“Take it,” the woman says. “This is our gift to you. Anyone who spits on a grave deserves no compassion.”

That comment reignites the fire in Angel, reminding him why he’s here, why he’s jot champ, why this match was made. With the crowd buzzing, Angel grabs O’Neil, and after a brief hesitation he hoists him up into the air and plants him with God’s Last Gift and gets a two count before breaking up the pin himself! Angel rolls O’Neil out of the ring and exits himself, leaving this match to end via double countout.

As the ref counts, Angel walks over to the group of three. The smaller man offers his hand, but Angel still unsure of what to make of this, blows him off and walks up the ramp. The smaller guy looks a bit offended by that, but the woman places a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

“Give him time,” she says before NXT fades to a video package of the main event match.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

If this is the introduction to a Woman Cyborg, you lack creativity way more than I thought.
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Cry moar.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 pm

she was introduced weeks ago
this is about to be the hottest angle NXT's ever seen
I can understand why you'd be jealous, though

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Eh just not interested in your stories if it has to involve a woman version of Cyborg and not your own created diva without any ties to a previous wrestler of yours. Bye Krzy
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Female Cyborg > Lexin Damjen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content