Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 am

Kane's theme hits the PA System to open up the Climb 2 Fame Pay Per View, Kane walks out, this time, only followed by Casey Reyes. They proceed to make their way down to the ring.

Now in the ring, Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
You all, may be wondering, where, Jaymes Landon Vain, is right now, well he's in the back, preparing, for his match tonight. You see, as The NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. The Authority, hasn't had, the best month, however, neither has, JustIN Sane, both on the Main Roster, and in NXT, so tonight, I'm giving JLV, a chance to fix his record, and hone his skills, in tonights, Co-Main Event, when he, takes on JustIN Sane, in, an IRON MAN MATCH! To see, who really is, the top, dog, here in NXT. Now I, am fairly certain, that I picked correctly, by removing, JustIN Sane, from the Authority, and replacing him, with Jaymes Vain, and tonight, we will prove it.

Kane lowers his mic, and looks over to his right hand man Casey Reyes, who nods and raises his mic to his mouth.

Casey Reyes:
You see, The Authority, are in control, of this product, we won't let any little pathetic whiners, get their way, so tonight,to further prove the strength of The Authority, I'm going to issue an open challenge, whoever comes out, be it Abraham Beef or American Justice, will get decimated, because I show you all, that The Authority always wins. Back after NXT Arrival, I was the most dominant guy on the roster, picking up wins left right and centre, however, ever since my brothers theme played over a month ago on NXT, causing me to get hit by Thunders Dragon Suplex, I haven't been the same, however, it's been almost two month, with no sign of the kid, so it more than likely was Boso, who was tampering with the PA System, and so Boso, I hope you have the guts to pull some double duty here tonight and be the one to accept this open challenge.

No matter who comes down, you will be decimated, and powerbombed to hell.

Kane:
Tonight, we will, show you all, that The Authority, does indeed, have control over NXT. My first act to prove so, is this, you see, last week, on NXT, I was attacked, by none other, than Dave Skylark, well Skylark, you will not, have a match tonight, you will not be, the sixth man in the 6 man number one contendership ladder match, because that's what's best for business.

Kane brings his arms up in the air, and the arena goes black, he brings them back down, sending flames from the ringposts, as the camera fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:43 am

we come back from commercial and watch as Kane walks up the ramp with Casey. From the crowed emerges Skylark with chair in hand. He runs up on the pair and attacks both with a chair shot each to the head

Kane I don't wan a number one contenders match. You see you got me all wrong. I just want to see the world burn. I want you and your crew to burn like your inferno of flames. Kane you guys are petty. I want the tag team champs. UNITED KINGDOM YOU CANE DOWN HERE AND DISRESPECTED ME. I'll take you guys on 1on1 or 1on2 I don't care. You disrespect me and I'll come for you. I don't care about PPVs I don't care about titles. I just want to break everyone.

Skylark drops his mic and disappears in the fans again.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 am

*We cut backstage to see a manequin as we hear Boso begin to talk as he steps into frame*

NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Boso-Manequin_zpskwognebg

Boso: Well here we are ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to NXT Climb To Fame! *Boso claps furiously* shhh, shh, settle down my friends, hush hush. My guest at this time, question-mark, question-mark, question-mark has something to say. Now, question-mark, question-mark, question-mark, I know you must be nervous to be interviewed by such a Magnificent Superstar such as myself, but go ahead let the NXT Universe know how you feel going into our 6-Man Ladder match tonight.

*Boso, mimmicking the manequin in a girlish voice*

Manequin: Oh yes Boso you Magnificent bastard I am in awe of your amazingness! I am soooo nervous of our match tonight, I will do all I can to pleeease you and put on a great match!

Boso: Of course you will, I'm sure you will do everythin in your power to put me over and help me take back what is rightfully mine and that is the European Championship.

Manequin: Oh yes you deserve to have your title back Mr. Boso and I will do everything i can to help.

Boso: Good, that's good question-mark, question-mark, question-mark. *Boso pull's out a baseball bat* Thats good... *Boso screams as he smashes the manequin's head off and begins to bash it over and over with the bat before throwing it down and begins to laugh manically as he dances around the manequin's destroyed body. He suddenly stops laughing s he snaps back towards the camera* Hoo Hoo thats good, question-mark, question-mark, question-mark because playtime is over. Tonight their will be no laughter only tears as I will Climb 2 Fame and go on to regain my precious European Title and take it back home to Shangri La. Haaahahaaha-ho-ho-hoo-hoo-hrmph *Boso walks off, but comes back seconds later with a pie in his hand* Haha, and By the way, its TO not 2 you fucking morons *Boso slams the pie into the camera and begins to laugh as the camera fades to black.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:03 pm

*As Chad Vegas celebrates his victory he jumps down from the turnbuckle only to be met with a pie to the face and Boso hits him with a Splat!*
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 Ibf6miCxwR2rAu
NXT Promo Center - Page 9 E

*Boso returns to his feet laughing manically as his attention is suddenly turned to the No.1 Contender Briefcase Boso picks it up and turns to Chad who has gotten up to one knee, Boso then smashes Vegas in the face with the briefcase*

NXT Promo Center - Page 9 FZ7Re

*Boso laughs once again shrugs his shoulders as he turns to exit the ring and skips up the ramp, briefcase in hand.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:29 pm

As his theme blares through the speakers, Brett Angel walks over to the middle of the ring and falls to his knees. With a smile on his face, and his eyes a bit blurry, Angel hoists the championship belt over his head to the roaring approval of the crowd. Angel rolls out of the ring so that he canget a microphone. He breathes heavily into it for a few seconds, but once he’s able to cool down a bit, he starts speaking.

This shit almost doesn’t feel real right now.

Woo!

I don’t know how the hell I did it, but I did it baby!

From day one I came out here and I left it all in this ring. You can’t tell me that this came too soon. You can’t tell me that I don’t deserve this. You can’t tell me that I shouldn’t be proud of this, because I earned this. Like every other man in this company, I fought for this opportunity, and it just so happened that when my name was called up, I stepped up and knocked it out of the park!

I know there are a hell of a lot of guys who are better than me, who have been at this game since they were in diapers, but that don’t change the fact that I bled last week to even get into this match. I know from first-hand experience in the boxing ring that talent and skill don’t always equal success. You always need the heart and the passion to back things up, and hell, a little luck don’t hurt neither.

Angel pauses for a second to look at the Television Champion.

Look, I wouldn’t give a damn if someone marched their candy ass down to the ring and beat me for this title. No one—and you better fucking understand that I mean no one—can take way what I accomplished tonight. This title is everything that she’ll never have. I won it for her and I’ll defend it with my life for her because I know that, wherever she may be, it’ll make her smile.

This right here is just beginning. I’ve still got plenty to learn and plenty to prove, but if nothing else this belt shows that I’m catching on faster than you’d like to think. This world of hours is black and white. You win or you lose, you succeed or you fail, you’re champion or you’re the man walking to the back wondering where he’s going from here. Tonight I’m on the right side of history and you better believe that I’m going to enjoy it for as long as I can.

Angel’s theme hits again and he raises his newly won NXT Championship high into the air as the pay per view rolls on.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:55 am

Son of Sheik knocks Eric Matthews from the Ladder! Son of Sheik! Becomes a two time NXT Champion here tonight at Climb 2 Fame, Son of Sheik jumps down and starts celebrating with the NXT Championship in his arms.

The arena goes black, pyro ignites around the arena, the lights come back on seconds later to see Kane at the bottom of the ramp stalked by Jaymes Landon Vain and Casey Reyes. Kane as always has his mic in hand, as they make their way to the ring, all three climbing in from separate sides of the ring, trapping Son of Sheik. Son of Sheik instantly runs to Kane and clocks him with a chair, but it doesn't even budge the Big Red Machine, he turns around to a clothesline from Casey.

But wait! Who is this! It's Nathan Willis! He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, going straight after Son of Sheik, stomping him down into the mat, Casey and JLV pick up Sheik and put him on the shoulders of Nathan Willis, who hits the Big Ass Bomb to Sheik. Kane walks over to the NXT Championship, picks it up, and raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
As the NXT General Manager of NXT, it's my job, to do, what's best for business, you see, I don't think, the fans, want to see, Eric Matthews Vs Son of Sheik, again, for the third, Pay Per View in a row. That's not, what's best for business. So here tonight at Climb 2 Fame, I'm going, to officially announce, the third competitor who'll be, in the NXT Championship match, at NXT Showdown.

No, it's not going to be Willis, his Pay Per View track record, is too much of a risk. It's going to be, one of the most dominant Superstars, to ever compete, in NXT. DALLAS SPACE!

Because it seems, that Matthews, can't keep the title, and Sheik, just isn't, and A+ player, so Dallas Space, will, crush you both, at NXT Showdown, in one months time. Because that's, what's best for---

The United Kingdoms theme music hits! Interrupting the NXT General Manager, all four men of The Authority stare at the stage as Griffin Drake and Richard Franko walk out.

Griffin:
Yo yo yo, if you is talkin' best fo business, why the hell, you puttin' thay Patriots in a Title match fool.

Franko:
Oh my god, just shut up Griffin, nobody can understand you with your stupid voice!

Now, what my associate is trying to say Mr. Kane, is that The Patriots weren't deserving of that title match, we had beaten them before, and if it wasn't for my idiotic tag team partner, we'd have retained earlier in the sh--

Griffin turns to Franko, clearly fed up, knocks Franko clean off of his feet with a punch to the mouth.

Griffin:
That's right bitch, you an yo glass ass jaw, man fuck you. I carried our asses for five month, you feel me Kane, so, he;;, give us a rematch, every week man, we deserve it, see what I'm saying homie.

Franko staggers back to his feet and rolls his eyes, while Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
I think, because of the, lack, of respect, you've shown me, your General Manager, you, will not, be getting a rematch clause at all, in fact, you'll be in the Main Event of NXT in three days time, against Jaymes Landon Vain, and Nathan Willis! Because that's what's best for business. Now, I'd suggest you go to the back, before I come down there, and make you.

Son of Sheik, now back to his feet, gets up and comes up behind Kane, punching him in the back, Kane laughs, turns around, picks Son of Sheik up, and Chokeslams him to the outside and throws the NXT Championship out to him, the United Kingdom uses this distraction to make their way to the back. The Authority stand tall in the ring, showing that they truly are in full control of NXT.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:57 pm

The crowd pops when Brett Angel’s theme hits the speakers. The former television champ strolls out from backstage in his usual casual manner. If it wasn’t for an unfortunate car accident, he wouldn’t even be here right now—standing in an arena packed with hundreds of people, most happy to see him here. He takes his time walking down the ramp, soaking it all in. As he approaches the steel stairs, he picks up the microphone lying on top of it then walks up. The people whip out their cameras and flashes illuminate the arena as Angel effortlessly leans against the ring post for a few seconds. With a smile on his face, he raises the mic up to his mouth and starts to speak while still leaning against the post.

I bet y’all expected me to be all broken down and shaken up about my loss last week to that Lorin Seoul character. Nah, that ain’t me. That ain’t my style. See, what’s a title loss compared to the loss of the love of your life? When you put it into perspective, last week was a learning experience—not a moment where I hang my head in shame. I can look deep within my own soul and know for a fact that I gave it everything I had, I didn’t make it easy for the other guy, and when I walked away with another man’s music playing in victory it wasn’t the end of the world.

Angel steps between the ropes and enters the ring.

[color=sandybrown]But what I will admit is that I did get caught up in the emotion of the moment of winning my first championship anywhere. Sure, I was destined for greatness as a boxer, but I never got a chance to tear through the competition. But in the wrestling ring I was able to make something of myself. Against all odds I was able to succeed and become somebody. A three-day title reign may be a knock for some men, a reason for them to question if this is all worth it—all I know is that it was three days longer than she will ever get to hold a championship belt. So you better fucking believe that it was worth every minute.[color]

Angel pauses to look around at the cheering fans before continuing.

But that don’t mean that I’m going to sit here twiddling my thumbs while Seoul walks around with that belt. I wish I could say that the better man won last week, but I’m not too sure about that. Seoul wants to walk around and be a disrespectful prick saying that my win was a fluke, but hey, the way I see it, it took him three chances to finally get his arm raised in victory. Even a blind squirrel finds the nut eventually. What I’m thinking is that I don’t like the idea of waiting until the pay per view to get my title match. He had a whole week to rest up and get ready, so get your ass out here and let’s see who the real fluke is!

The crowd cheers as Angel tosses the microphone aside and takes of his shirt while he waits for Seoul to make his entrance. Instead it’s the theme of Kane that hits. Now the people are booing as Kane lumbers down the ramp and exits the ring. He stares down Angel, then Kane smirks before speaking.

Angel, I think, you need to slow down, before you talk yourself, into a situation, you won't be able to punch your way out of. Now, as the NXT General Manager, I do have, the power, to give you your NXT Television Championship rematch, right now. However, that's not, what's best for business. You have, a unique set of skills, which can be used, to dismantle, that wretch, Eric Matthews, just as I instructed last month before the Climb 2 Fame Pay Per View. So that, is what your job, will be tonight.

Angel picks up his mic and casts a curious glance in Kane’s direction.

It seems there’s a bit of a misunderstanding between us, boss. I didn’t beat Eric Matthews because you wanted me to. I did it for me, for her, because we both needed it. This time, I’m going to tell you to your face that I’m not going to do your dirty work.

Kane remains stoic.

I would suggest, you reconsider, otherwise you'll find yourself, without a rematch for the NXT Television Championship at all.

The crowd boos loudly and Angel is visibly upset. Kane chuckles and turns around to exit the ring. Angel grabs at Kane’s shirt keeping him in place.

Don’t you walk away from me; we’re not finished here.

Oh but we are, and if you don't let go, you'll find yourself, [censored], when I chokeslam you, straight to HELL!

Reluctantly, Angel lets go freeing up Kane to exit the ring and head up the ramp while being serenaded by a chorus of boos.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Backstage, Brett Angel is pacing back and forth inside of his locker room. Once he’s calm enough he pulls up a chair and takes a seat in front of the camera.

Kane… forget about taking away my title shot, we both know why you did. You don’t like it when someone refuses to be your little bitch do ya? Well you better get used to it, because Brett Angel doesn’t listen to no man. He don’t follow no man. He don’t fight for any man. This right here? This is only a momentary setback, but you can’t hold be back for long because true talent always shines through. The cream always rises to the top and we all know that I’ve proven that I have the heart, the talent and the passion to be the baddest motherfucker in this company. Your biggest mistake was thinking that I’d sit here just like I am now, and take your crap. I’m not Eric Matthews. I’m not Ryan Kent. I’m your worst fucking nightmare and pissing me off will go down as the biggest mistake or your pathetic career. It lost like I’m the one that’s gonna have to put Old Yeller out of his misery. That’s fine and dandy. I ain’t afraid to get a little blood on my hands.

A voice calls out and Angel looks up.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Easy now—I hate that bald freak as much as the next guy, but giving yourself a heart attack won’t show Kane who’s boss.

Angel’s eyes fly open wide as he watches Larry enter the room. He looks to the other side and there’s Rick who places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

What you’re doing for wife? That’s pretty cool ,man. We’re here to make things a little easier for you. Trust me, The R ‘n’ L Express knows how much Kane likes to screw people over.

Rick offers a hand and after a few seconds mulling it over, Angel accepts it.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:24 am

Richard Thunders theme kicks in on the PA system to open up episode 44 of NXT, he comes out, mic in hand. He sprints down the ramp and slides the in the ring, taunting at the crowd, getting them hyped up, before he gets down to business and raises his mic to his mouth.

Richard Thunder:
Kane, come one out here, lets have a little back and forth. I know why you've been refusing to book me as of late. In fact, it's pretty obvious. You don't want me, picking up any more momentum before our little tag match at NXT Showdown in four days time. That has to be it, lets be honest here, everyone you've thrown in my way, I've beaten, you cannot put me down. Thunderstorms are uncontrollable, and you, have gotten yourself caught up in one. I can't wait for NXT Showdown, so I can put your little Authority down. I've already taken out two of them single handedly in tag competition.

That's right, your little poster boy Jaymes Landon Vain couldn't live up to me being opposite him in the ring. And then we have Casey, the guy who I said, was in the shadows of his brother from the very start, and I'll continue to abide by that. At NXT Showdown, The Authority have absolutely zero chance of coming out on top. Hell, even you Kane, you're a jobber. Ryan Kent beat you twice. In fact, your whole family are jobbers. Your big brother the Undertaker couldn't get the job done against Sunshine at Wrestlemania and he's twice the Superstar you ever we---

Thunder steps back and drops the mic, he was probably expecting this, he stares at the top of the stage, however, he only see's Jaymes Landon Vain, Casey Reyes, and Nathan Willis. There's no sign of Kane. The lights go black, and flames erupt from the ring post, emitting a light, which highlights Kane in the ring behind Thunder. The crowd roar, trying to alert Thunder, the lights come back on, Thunder turns around slowly, to a chokeslam from the big red monster. The rest of The Authority, now in the ring, go to work on Richard Thunder, stomping him out on the mat.

Kane:
Richard Thunder, I'm not booking you. Because quite frankly, you're not, what's best for business, and as NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, whats best for business. In fact, I don't think you'll make it to NXT Showdown Mr Thunder, which would make you, a real, detriment, to your team, leaving them a man short.

Now, Brett Angel, thinks, he has power, he thinks, his words mean something. At Climb 2 Fame last month, The Authority proved we are in full control, and over this past month, we've shown no weakness. Angel, you either agree, with The Authority, or you disagree, meaning, you're against us. If you're not going to do, as I say, then I'm going to find someone, who will, so tonight, you will face, Dave Skylark in singles competition, a man who has claimed and proven, that he's here, for one thing only, to break bones.

Kane drops the mic and goes over to Richard Thunder and picks him up for another chokeslam, as this happens, Bryan Novaks theme hits the PA System!

It's not just Novak who comes out though, Novak, Jackie Reyes, Kryminal, Chad Vegas, Richard Franko, Son of Sheik and Eric Matthews all come running down the ramp, Kane see's this and proceeds to Chokeslam Thunder to the outside.

All four members of The Authority stand in formation as the faces come at them in the ring, they manage to hold them off for a while, but eventually the numbers game kicks in. Novak hits a bullhammer to Casey, meanwhile JLV has slid out of the ring away from the carnage. Nathan Willis throws Bryan Novak to the outside and hits the sit out power bomb on Jackie Reyes, however Kryminal dropkicks him out of the ring, on the other side of the ring, Kane picks up Son of Sheik for another chokeslam and hits it, but straight after, Eric Matthews hits Kane with a low blow.

The faces are taking it to The Authority. Franko and Matthews are stomping out Kane, Jackie and Kryminal are focusing on Casey while Novak and Son of Sheik fight to keep Willis down, while this is going on JLV is under the ring looking for a steel chair, or some sort of weapon, as Dallas Space's theme hits.

Dallas Space runs down to the ring followed by Griffin Drake, Space climbs in the ring and goes straight for Eric Matthews while Drake goes for Richard Franko, NXT has turned into an absolute brawl. JLV Slides back into the ring with a steel chair and starts going after  everyone who opposes The Authority.

As this point, Matthews and Sheik are brawling with Dallas Space on the outside, and Griffin and Franko are brawling next to the announce table. everyone but Jaymes Landon Vain is down in the ring, he goes over to Kane and pulls the NXT GM to his feet. However it's not over just yet.

Here comes JustIN Sane! Kendo stick in hand, while JLV is picking up Nathan Willis on the other side of the ring, Sane slides in the ring, and takes advantage of a dazed Kane and starts beating him with a Kendo stick, just as JLV turns around, Sane slides out of the ring, taunting The Authority as he stands on the announce table.

Kane picks Casey Reyes to his feet, and the Authority splits into 2 groups, Kane and Reyes go after Matthews and Sheik who are still going at it with Dallas Space, and JLV and Willis go after Franko. While this is going on, Sane has retreated into the crowd. Jaymes Vain rolls out of the ring and clocks Franko with the steel chair, breaking it over his head, while on the other side of the ring, Kane chokeslams both Matthews and Sheik. Willis proceeds to hit the flying fatman on Franko from the top rope to the outside, and Reyes locks in the Hells Gate on Matthews. Kane rolls back into the ring, and picks up the mic surrounded by bodies.

Kane:
DO YOU THINK YOU'VE WON, SANE! IN FOUR DAYS TIME, AT NXT SHOWDOWN, IT WILL BE YOU, GOING UP AGAINST ME, IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH.

The Authority, always wins!

Kane drops the mic, as The Authority stand tall in the ring, who can stop them?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

Some commotion can be heard from the NXT Parking lot, a camera crew runs outside to see The Authority, who are preparing to leave the arena after some tough matches at NXT Showdown.

Casey Reyes:
Look, it was a mistake, okay, I thought you would have been able to kick out! I mean come on, you're the muscle, and you, you're the "future". How was I supposed to know a dropkick would keep you down for the three count.

Look, look, next time, I'll break it all up, you understand me right? How was I to expect that you'd lay down for the three count so easily.

Willis and JLV turn around and stare at Casey, clearly frustrated with their stable-mate. Kane, now a few metre's ahead, stop walking, turns around and walks back to his stable mates, standing in between them, stopping any potential brawl from ensuing.

Kane:
We do not, need this right now. We were supposed to look dominant. To show, that The Authority, has control, of NXT, instead, you failed. This is a teams job, and you all. Failed.

Casey Reyes:
But Kane..

Kane turns around quickly and stares face to face with Casey Reyes

Kane:
ENOUGH!

Kane momentarily walks back inside the arena towards his office to fetch something, leaving Jaymes Landon Vain, Nathan Willis and Casey Reyes alone with the camera crew in the parking lot.

Casey Reyes:
Look guys, you understand my angle right? You really shouldn't have gone down for the pin so easily.We'll get past this, and right back on track, nothing will stop us, The Authority, from reigning supreme in NXT, this is a minor slip up, look at us, Willis, you're a dominant guy, Jaymes, you're the future, and me, well I've been Kane's guy from the start, we need to keep strong, and show there's no cracks in The Authority.

JLV steps in attempting to diffuse the tension surrounding the 3 placing his hands on the chest of both Nathan and Casey.

JLV: Look guys, I get it.. I get it alright we didn't do what we set out to do here tonight at Showdown. So what are we going to do moving forward? Casey fully admitting he was wrong is the first step in the right direction. For the entire first half, I mean let's be honest here. I had Team NXT down and out only to get snubbed out by Thunder. *pointing to himself to show who's the grander of the team* It isn't fair that my team didn't have my back. Am I the only one with some sense around this place? You too Willis, what the hell was that. *Vain pushing Willis in a motivating type way* We are The Authority, we do not lose to people with zero talent.. I suggest that you two get your better interests in check.

Kane returns, with what seems to be a contract in his hands, as he continues to lead The Authority to their minibus to leave the arena.

Casey Reyes:
A new guy huh? Who did we sign? Someone we can use, someone to sit in the the midcard, what? A new guy for us perhaps?

Kane completely blanks Casey as he continues to walk across the parking lot. Casey speeds up and stands in his way, blocking his path, JLV and Willis, who are still behind Kane, look surprised.

Casey Reyes:
Look, Kane, I get it, I screwed up, okay, they should have kicked out to be fair. Nonetheless, I've been by your side since the very beginning Kane, give me one more chance, one more chance to show that I'm the best asset you can have, the most powerful member of The Authority, even more so than you. We all make mistakes, even you lost to Ryan Kent twice on Pay Per View, so I don't see why we can't ju---

Kane stops Casey's pleading once and for all as he wraps his hand around his neck, setting him up for a chokeslam, he stare's into the eyes of Casey.

Kane:
You have failed me, too many times, Casey. As the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to keep the roster, in check, and you, can't quite get the job done. The new Superstar, who I've signed, to this contract, is twice the Superstar, you'll ever be. He, is your replacement. Your services, are no longer required, Casey.

Casey, with a terrified look on his face, is lifted up, and chokeslammed though the wind-shield of a nearby car, Jaymes Vain starts beating the crap out of him with a nearby metal rod, Willis walks up behind Kane, and pats him on the back

Willis:
You did what needed to be done man.

Kane turns around, facing JLV and Willis, with a very, monstrous look on his face.

Kane:
Tonight, was your warning, I will do whatever is needed, to make sure, The Authority maintains control, over the NXT Roster. Sane was the first, and now Reyes, if either of you fail me again, you will suffer, the same fate.

Kane turns around and continues walking towards the minibus, he opens the door and steps inside, followed by Willis and JLV.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Before his fatal four way match later in the night, Brett Angel is seen training with a punching bag backstage.

So before I step into the warzone tonight, I need to clear up some things about these battles of mine.

Whispers are going around that I’m “desperate” for some momentum, that I “have” to win this match tonight, or else, what? My career will end? My life will end?

Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I don’t put as much stock in wins and losses as the rest of you. I’m a man, and real men can accept when they’ve fallen short and they aren’t so conceited that they get caught up on their successes and brag about shit that happened years ago until the end of days. I know for a fact that you can be having the best day of your life one day, and the worst the next. You can be a champion in this company and a challenger three days later.

But my failures, my losses, my shortcomings, do not define who I am and you better fucking believe that I’m not desperate for anything. I already know that I’m lucky to have made it as far as I have, hell, I shouldn’t even be in this company, yet here I am, a former champion with plenty of accomplishments to come.

Now, Titus O’Neill, you beat me, and I must say that you reminded me how much fun this wrestling thing can be. You helped me see why she loved it so much and reminded me that I’m not here to hold grudges or walk around here like my shit don’t stink. This journey that I’m on isn’t about me.

That’s why I want to wrestle you again. You name the time and the place and I’ll be there buddy, and I know that she’ll be there too smiling down.

Angel smirks then goes back to working over the punching bag as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:43 am

Kane's music hits to start off episode 49 of NXT, he makes his way down to the ring, completely alone. He makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Walking up the steel steps, mic in hand, he steps through the ropes and raises his mic to his mouth.

Kane:
As you all know, there's only a week, until the NXT Glammy Award Ceremony, now, I fully expect, I know, who's going to win the Glammies, because you can be sure, as the NXT General Manager, I'll do, what's best for business.

But enough, of the Glammies. In just four days, NXT will have, it's final, Pay Per View, of the year. Nightmare, before Twistmas. The Authority, will be taking part in the Fatal Four Ways, and we will come out, with some sort, of title shot. As for the Main Event, I can assure you, that Son of Sheik, will no longer be in the Main Event picture, in 5 days time, after he loses his rematch clause.

But Dallas Space, you'd better enjoy, the NXT Championship, because it won't be over your shoulder, for too much longer. You see, I only put you, in the title picture, to remove, Matthews and Sheik out of the Main Event picture, and come NXT Takeover, you'll fade back into the obscurity, that I, freed you from.

I'm also going to announce, Bryan Novak's opponent, come Nightmare before Twistmas, however, hence the name, there will, be a twist. Tonight, in the co-Main Event, there will be a six man, battle royal, where the winner, will become Novak's opponent at Nightmare before Twistmas, however, if they fail to beat, Bryan Novak, not only, will they not win, the European Championship, but, they'll lose their job here in NXT too. Because that's, what's best for business.

Over the months, I've proven, that The Authority, are a strong force, and tha The Authority, always wins.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next